Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Reviews for Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

replaced solenoid valve furnace humidifier

logo 2.jpg Advantage Airtech Climatecare
905-683-4477
1895 Clements Road, Unit 135/136
Pickering
L1W 3V5

We are very please with the service we received from Advantage Airtech. Our technician Ryan was very thorough, neat and courteous. Ryan had to order the part, but it only took a few days before Ryan was back to install and test it.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Finicky Furnace

I have been having issues with my furnace and the technicians at Advantage Airtech Climatecare have always come to my rescue. The technicians are professional and friendly, particularly Mark & Rick who are always very friendly and know there way around my very finicky furnace. Thanks guys for all your help!
Sincerely,
Rachael Charbonneau

Hi Rachael. Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We really appreciate your business.

Linda in Pickering
Linda in Pickering

Furnace

Technician Ryan identified 2 changes that were required on the furnace - parts were ordered promptly & he completed the job this morning. Explained why the parts were being replaced and why they were required. Technicians & office staff are all friendly & helpful when you call - good work!

Thanks for the review Linda.
Glad we could help out in this very cold weather

Stephen in Ajax
Stephen in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Annual Service, gas furnace, house.

Your service technician Mark did the annual inspection on my gas furnace today. It had not been done for 2 or 3 years.
I was with him the entire time - he was extremely thorough and is very experienced and competent. He did a thorough cleaning and a minor repair in addition to all the other checklist items. He found a problem that could have led to a major repair or early replacement of the furnace and he is arranging for replacement of a couple of parts. I was very impressed with his thoroughness and attention to detail. I rate him at 5 out of 5.
In addition, Mark is very customer friendly and creates a feeling of trust.

Thank you for your business Stephen.
We aim to please. Glad to hear Mark was able to help you out.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Hot water tank

Excellent response to our hot water tank problem.
Removal, install and cleanup was done very professionaly within 24 hours
Technians Matt and Ryan were very skilled in there workmanship

Good Job Matt and Ryan

Thank you for supporting our local independently owned and operated business. We really appreciate it!!!!

Douglas Graves in Pickering
Douglas Graves in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Fast service on my repair.

Fast turn around time from phone call for service to having the tech ( Matt ) show up at our home. He explained what the problem with our furnace what he was going to do to repair it.

Thanks Doug. We aim to please. Please let us know anytime if we can be of service

doug in Pickering
doug in Pickering

service

The servicing was great as usual...and Mark the service man was timely and thorough, and was pleasant to talk too. I personally would Recommend this company to anyone whom owns a furnace or air conditioner!!!!

Knolly in Toronto
Knolly in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Furnace Maintenance

I was extremely pleased with the service and Technician Ryan's attention to detail and follow through. I will definitely recommend Advantage Airtech Climatecare to my friends and neighbours going forward

Art
Art
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Getting Our Heat Back

Matt arrived and within a few minutes found the problem but unfortunately didn’t have the part in his vehicle. He advised that the furnace is working now but if it stops working just to call the office and they will get someone out here to help.

Hi Art.
Glad that we were able to help you out.
Thank you for the great review....and thank you for your continued business.

***** in Whitby
***** in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Service check up for York furnace

Service call scheduled for Nov. 14.Service tech Matt showed up on time as arranged and did a very thorough inspection of our furnace.
Matt was polite,conscientious, neat and keen. I would be very confident in having Matt return should we require further service.

Regards

Ernest Jones

Hi Ernest,
Thank you very much for the positive review.
Our local business is built on word of mouth.
I will pass this review on to Matt......and I agree....Matt is an excellent technician.

More about Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Advantage Airtech is a full service HVAC comfort provider.
Servicing East GTA and Durham Region since 1987.
24/7 service to all makes and models.
All work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

As a full–service company, we provide 24–hour, seven–day–a–week heating and cooling solutions. You’ll never reach voicemail at Advantage Airtech. We have dispatchers standing by, ready to send one of our highly skilled service technicians to your home.

Is it time for annual maintenance?
Just a reminder that your furnace and air conditioner should be checked each year to make sure they are working properly. Regular maintenance also reduces costly repairs and operating expenses while increasing the lifespan of the equipment.

Contact us to have your furnace and air conditioner maintenance done at the same time and increase savings. Also, don’t forget about your fireplace cleaning – we can do this too and help you save even more.