Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Mike in Amherstburg
Mike in Amherstburg
1 review Whitby, ON

New Replacement Furnace Installed at No Cost

Advantage Air Tech installed a new Goodman furnace in 2014 at our home, the furnace failed repeatedly (2-3 times) per winter since the original installation. The company technicians responded promptly to perform repairs and get the furnace back inservice, however this led to replacement of virtually every replaceable part, including rewiring the furnace itself. These constant failures were very frustrating, to say the least. Finally after the third failure this winter, the company owners committed to full replacement at no cost to us, this replacement was completed within about 30 hours. The company representatives have acknowledged they are not dealing with Goodman anymore. So to sum up the review we are satisfied with the final outcome and hopefully the new furnace operates trouble free.

Don in Whitby
Don in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

New furnace install

These guys Dennis and Justin have just installed a new furnace for us. Great guys, very polite. They did a nice job of it and didn't take long. No muss no fuss. Thanks guys for the great work and all the info needed.
Thanks Don and Kim.

Ron in Oshawa
Ron in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Service

Matt the technician was very efficient and knowledgeable.He arrived when promised and tested all functions of my furnace system.He answered all of my questions and provided a detailed explanation of my furnace readings.I was most pleased with his professionalism
Ron Bryant
311 High St.
Whitby

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Thorough Cleaning and Plan Registration

Mark was very thorough in cleaning my elderly mother's furnace and providing really detailed updates to me on the steps he was taking to check and clean the unit. He provided good and thorough advice on "next steps" regarding the future replacement of the furnace to help in our planning. Great service! Thanks, Mark!

Rob in Pickering
Rob in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

A cold night at home

I arrived home late the previous evening only to find my house was rather chilly inside. I threw extra blankets on the bed and hunkered down. In the morning I call Advantage (06:00) and my call was answered by Joshua. In speaking with him I was able to provide a good indication of the problem my furnace was having. I was informed that a technician would be scheduled to visit and repair the furnace. I was informed that a service call was arranged and a tech would be here between 08:00 and 08:30. A short while later Joshua called back and informed me that my call would be delayed because the part required had to be obtained from a nearby supplier. The technician, Ryan, soon arrived and verified that the diagnosis of the problem was correct. He proceeded with the repair and quickly had the furnace running. Ryan proved to be a friendly and efficient repair technician. Would I call Advantage Airtech again, most certainly. They are the only HVAC company I've dealt with since the original installation of my furnace.

Hi Rob.
Glad we could help. Thank you for your business.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

replaced solenoid valve furnace humidifier

We are very please with the service we received from Advantage Airtech. Our technician Ryan was very thorough, neat and courteous. Ryan had to order the part, but it only took a few days before Ryan was back to install and test it.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Finicky Furnace

I have been having issues with my furnace and the technicians at Advantage Airtech Climatecare have always come to my rescue. The technicians are professional and friendly, particularly Mark & Rick who are always very friendly and know there way around my very finicky furnace. Thanks guys for all your help!
Sincerely,
Rachael Charbonneau

Hi Rachael. Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We really appreciate your business.

Linda in Pickering
Linda in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Furnace

Technician Ryan identified 2 changes that were required on the furnace - parts were ordered promptly & he completed the job this morning. Explained why the parts were being replaced and why they were required. Technicians & office staff are all friendly & helpful when you call - good work!

Thanks for the review Linda.
Glad we could help out in this very cold weather

Stephen in Ajax
Stephen in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Annual Service, gas furnace, house.

Your service technician Mark did the annual inspection on my gas furnace today. It had not been done for 2 or 3 years.
I was with him the entire time - he was extremely thorough and is very experienced and competent. He did a thorough cleaning and a minor repair in addition to all the other checklist items. He found a problem that could have led to a major repair or early replacement of the furnace and he is arranging for replacement of a couple of parts. I was very impressed with his thoroughness and attention to detail. I rate him at 5 out of 5.
In addition, Mark is very customer friendly and creates a feeling of trust.

Thank you for your business Stephen.
We aim to please. Glad to hear Mark was able to help you out.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Hot water tank

Excellent response to our hot water tank problem.
Removal, install and cleanup was done very professionaly within 24 hours
Technians Matt and Ryan were very skilled in there workmanship

Good Job Matt and Ryan

Thank you for supporting our local independently owned and operated business. We really appreciate it!!!!

More about Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Advantage Airtech is a full service HVAC comfort provider.
Servicing East GTA and Durham Region since 1987.
24/7 service to all makes and models.
All work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

As a full–service company, we provide 24–hour, seven–day–a–week heating and cooling solutions. You’ll never reach voicemail at Advantage Airtech. We have dispatchers standing by, ready to send one of our highly skilled service technicians to your home.

Is it time for annual maintenance?
Just a reminder that your furnace and air conditioner should be checked each year to make sure they are working properly. Regular maintenance also reduces costly repairs and operating expenses while increasing the lifespan of the equipment.

Contact us to have your furnace and air conditioner maintenance done at the same time and increase savings. Also, don’t forget about your fireplace cleaning – we can do this too and help you save even more.