Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Reviews for Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Jan
Jan
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Don’t use this company, they take advantage and try to overcharge.

I followed up a few days later and was told they had called Noritz and were waiting for them to call back, which seemed a less than proactive response to me. I therefore called Noritz myself who were extremely helpful. When I gave him the serial number of my equipment, he was able to tell me that Advantage had made a call but they had not requested any parts and there had been no follow up.

He also helped me identify the two parts that could be faulty for the ignition error code and gave me the part numbers and number of a local parts supplier, which I then contacted. They told me each part cost less than $40 and were in stock.

I called Advantage appeared to be good initially, sending someone out quickly. They did a temporary fix, which only lasted a couple of days before my tankless hot water heater failed again. The user manual indicated an igniter problem and the repair technician agreed and said he would contact the manufacturer for parts availability and get back to me.

I called Advantage who again said they were waiting to hear from Noritz and surprisingly did not offer to follow up. I explained I had already called Noritz and had got the details of the parts and availability. I even offered to order and collect the parts to save time and additional courier costs as I had been without hot water in the middle of winter for over a week by then, they refused my offer and said they did not work on that basis and ignored my plea to expedite my repair. who again said they were waiting to hear from Noritz and surprisingly did not offer to follow up. I explained I had already called Noritz and had got the details of the parts and availability. I even offered to order and collect the parts to save time and additional courier costs as I had been without hot water in the middle of winter for over a week by then, they refused my offer and said they did not work on that basis and ignored my plea to expedite my repair.

Hello Jan.

Please contact me at the office to discuss. 905-683-4477
We have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied, we will refund the money that you have paid us for service.

I am disappointed that we were not able to help you out. Unfortunately, we are not able to purchase parts directly from the manufacturer. We are forced to deal through official Noritz distributers. At this time, Noritz only has one distributor set up in Toronto. I have reviewed your file and have discovered that our office staff had a difficult time contacting the distributor to confirm the proper parts were available for your tankless water heater. The contact told our office that your unit was obsolete and he needed to source parts. I apologize for this delay, however we are at the mercy of the supplier in this case. I share your frustration with this delay. However, we will not condone swearing at our office staff.
Once again, I am sorry we could not help you out. Contact me at your convenience to arrange a refund.

Steve Charmley

Repair of Lennox furnace

I called our regular furnace company who told us we had to wait 3 days. I have a 99 yr old mother so this was not acceptable. I called Advantage and spoke to Steve who had a technician come out asap. They had the parts ordered and fixed the next morning. What a TEAM!!! Many thanks to Steve, Matt and Ryan who were reliable and compassionate to a senior in need. They now have new clients and I will gladly recommend them to my friends.

Thank you so much for posting this review.
We appreciate you and look forward to being able to serve you in the future.
Our business has been built on word of mouth. Please pass our name to anyone that may be in need of help from a local company.

Don in Pickering
Don in Pickering

service

Very efficient service done by Mark. He was on time and completed the service in a very quick time. Very friendly and informative concerning work done and condition of our furnace

Thanks for the review Don!
Glad to hear that Mark did a great job today.
We appreciate the fact that you took the time to let others know about our services and we continue to strive to provide excellent service. Please contact our office to let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.

Art
Art
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Keeping Our Furnace Healthy

Big Mark came today as scheduled and it was good to see him again as he's attended our home previously. He immediately put on his "booties" before we went to the basement. He diligently went about his business of checking our furnace and performing his service work, all the time explaining to me what part he was working on and it's function which I really appreciated. He's a super guy, and I totally enjoy it when he's scheduled to come here and I look forward to him coming in the spring for service on our Air Conditioner.

Thanks Art.
It is our pleasure to provide you with service. I will be sure to pass this review on to Mark.

0 reviews Ajax, ON

Recent Furnace Maintenance

On January 7, 2020 we had a visit from Big Mark for our annual furnace maintenance check-up. He was very courteous and pleasant as usual which made for a most enjoyable experience. Over the years we have always been extremely pleased by the service we have received from the folks at Advantage Airtech.
Glenn Morgan

Hi Glenn.
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. Our business is based on word of mouth advertising.
Thanks again for your business. We really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Fast, Efficient and On Time

Matt was on time, polite and efficient. Did our annual maintenance on the furnace and was good at explaining what he tested and how the furnace was running. These guys are always polite and very courteous.

Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate your business. our goal is always 100% satisfaction.
Thank you for your business.

doug in Pickering
doug in Pickering

Furnace main.

Big Mark was on time as usual and is a fine serviceman...not only did he maintain the furnace...he was a great person to talk with while performing a top notch service. Doug /Oshawa

Hey Doug....thanks for your continued business. Big Mark is definitely one of our most popular technicians.

L. Sarch from Ajax
L. Sarch from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace Maintenance

Big Mark was great, got the job done, he is very personable. He has worked on my furnace in the past and would highly recommend him. He does a thorough job.

Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We take great pride in providing a great customer experience. I will be sure to share this with Mark.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

furnace and fireplace maintenance

Matt was a pleasant and knowledgeable technician. He worked on our fireplace until it was working satisfactorily. We had a spider's nest in it. so he removed it and cleaned the glass.

Thank you for your business. We are glad to hear that Matt was able to help you with your fireplace.

Bryce in Pickering
Bryce in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Service call and installation of a new furnace

My 23 year old Carrier furnace finally died and repair costs steered me towards investing in something new. Ryan the technician tried diligently with his diagnosis but the control board was shot. Steve came over later the same day due to my "no heat" situation and walked me through what would be adequate for my house. Installation was completed less than 2 days later by Barry and Bailey who were courteous and professional. Overall this was a great experience and I am happy with the service and product (York furnace). Thank you Advantage Airtech!

Hi Bryce.
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We really appreciate it. Our business is built on referrals and word of mouth advertising.
If we can be of service in the future please keep us in mind.
It was a pleasure to do business with you.

More about Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Advantage Airtech is a full service HVAC comfort provider.
Servicing East GTA and Durham Region since 1987.
24/7 service to all makes and models.
All work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

As a full–service company, we provide 24–hour, seven–day–a–week heating and cooling solutions. You’ll never reach voicemail at Advantage Airtech. We have dispatchers standing by, ready to send one of our highly skilled service technicians to your home.

Is it time for annual maintenance?
Just a reminder that your furnace and air conditioner should be checked each year to make sure they are working properly. Regular maintenance also reduces costly repairs and operating expenses while increasing the lifespan of the equipment.

Contact us to have your furnace and air conditioner maintenance done at the same time and increase savings. Also, don’t forget about your fireplace cleaning – we can do this too and help you save even more.