Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Reviews for Advantage Airtech Climatecare

***** in Whitby
***** in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Service check up for York furnace

Service call scheduled for Nov. 14.Service tech Matt showed up on time as arranged and did a very thorough inspection of our furnace.
Matt was polite,conscientious, neat and keen. I would be very confident in having Matt return should we require further service.

Regards

Ernest Jones

Hi Ernest,
Thank you very much for the positive review.
Our local business is built on word of mouth.
I will pass this review on to Matt......and I agree....Matt is an excellent technician.

Maureen in Pickering
Maureen in Pickering

furnace and airconditioner/ 2 visits

Matt always comes on time, dressed appropriately and with a smile on his face. He works efficiently,quietly and has a pleasant disposition. He is a valuable representative of your company.

Hi Maureen.
Thank you very much for posting this review. I agree that Matt is an excellent representative for our company
I will be sure to pass on this review to him.
Have a great weekend.

Pat Moffat in Pickering
Pat Moffat in Pickering

Air conditioner

Mark came to my house shortly after I contacted Airtech to have him look at my air conditioner. He has been here several times over the past few years. He is reliable, knowledgeable, informative, honest and very professional. I have always been very satisfied with his service. I would recommend Airtech services to anyone wanting quick reliable service

Thank you for your continued business Pat.
I will be sure to share this review with Mark and our entire staff.
We really appreciate it!!!

Sincerely,

905-683-4477
1895 Clements Road, Unit 135/136
Pickering
L1W 3V5

I have had the pleasure of meeting Matt several times. He is very polite, professional in appearance and he always explains what was done and asks if I have any questions.

I am always happy with the services provided.

Thank you very much for your review of our company.
Your business is appreciated. I will be sure to pass this on to Matt.

Doug
Doug
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Annual air conditioner service

This is part of my prepaid service plan. The cost is for the filter only. Ryan was the Technician and arrived during the scheduled time. After introductions, he went on to checking our air-conditioner system. He did a thorough inspection, explained everything he did to make sure the system was working properly. He brought to my attention the filter needed replacing, showed me what the old one looked like and had a replacement in his vehicle.
Advantage installed our furnace and air conditioner two years back. We have the monthly payment plan for both furnace and air conditioner so we do not have to worry about the two important systems in the house.
Great company and technicians have always been excellent. I will recommend this business to anyone looking for service.

Thanks for your business Doug.
We love referrals :)
I will be sure to pass on this review to Ryan.

GM

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Service

First service call was quick but the air conditioner was down within a couple of days, called service and and serviceman came quickly and at scheduled time. The serviceman "Matt" was very informative and knowledgeable and had problem fixed quickly. Very happy with the service.

So happy we were able to get your system up and running.
Thank you very much for your business.

Xbox live Arcade  in Ajax
Xbox live Arcade in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Air conditioner

The workman did his job in a professional manner. He appeared to know what he had to do and completed his task without any complaints.
Our unit sounds like it's going well.

Hope we were able to meet your expectations. If we didn't please contact me at the office. 905-683-4477. Did you mean to only give us a 4 Star review or was that a typo?

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.
Word of mouth is our best advertising.
Thanks for sharing!

gary in Newcastle
gary in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Recent service

Thanks to Ryan going out of his way i was able to make a previous appt.
along with great service and conversation while at the house
The service fee was for a furnace filter only

Thanks Ryan

Hi Gary. Thanks for supporting a local independent contractor. Your business is very much appreciated

Tom in Oshawa
Tom in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

A/C Service

They came today as part of my prepaid service plan. Technician Matt was right on promised arrival time. Professional and friendly, he did a thorough inspection, explained everything he did and ensured unit was working properly. Excellent company and always get great technicians. I would highly recommend. The installed our furnace and a/c, they are the only company we use

Thanks Tom. We really appreciate your business!

dis-appointed customer in Pickering
dis-appointed customer in Pickering

heat pump repair

Very dis-appointed with the companies customer service,had heat pump diagnosed,no follow up for repair that was recommended,had another company repair it and it was not what this company diagnosed.I feel the diagnostic fee should be refunded.

All fees have been refunded as discussed on the phone per our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Please contact me if we can be of service to you in the future.

Hello.
I am sorry that we have not met your expectations.
We have been in business for 30 years and always aim for an excellent customer experience. Our Service Technicians are all very experienced and highly trained.
That being said, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.
Please contact me at the office to arrange a full refund for the diagnostic charge.
Thank you for the opportunity and feel free to contact us in the future if your heat pump fails again should you require our services.

905-683-4477

More about Advantage Airtech Climatecare

Advantage Airtech is a full service HVAC comfort provider.
Servicing East GTA and Durham Region since 1987.
24/7 service to all makes and models.
All work is backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

As a full–service company, we provide 24–hour, seven–day–a–week heating and cooling solutions. You’ll never reach voicemail at Advantage Airtech. We have dispatchers standing by, ready to send one of our highly skilled service technicians to your home.

Is it time for annual maintenance?
Just a reminder that your furnace and air conditioner should be checked each year to make sure they are working properly. Regular maintenance also reduces costly repairs and operating expenses while increasing the lifespan of the equipment.

Contact us to have your furnace and air conditioner maintenance done at the same time and increase savings. Also, don’t forget about your fireplace cleaning – we can do this too and help you save even more.