The Castle Group

32 Britain St. Toronto ON
The Castle Group

Reviews for The Castle Group

Excellent service

Rick was very knowledgeable and professional. The inspection was tailored to my address my particular needs and concerns and the inspection report spoke to all of the issues that I raised. Rick responded promptly to my correspondence. I am very pleased with the service that was provided.

Eric
Eric
1 review Ajax, ON

Most Honest and Trustworthy Home Inspector

Richard is the best home inspectors I’ve hired. He was honest and was a great teacher. One of the most trustworthy guy I’ve met. I highly recommend him to everyone!

mohsin.sohail
mohsin.sohail

Home Inspection

Richard was extremely professional and knowledgeable. He walked me through the entire inspection process and I learnt a lot. I am a Professional Engineer by trade and to have speak in engineering terms and not just “ make stuff up at the spot” was a breath of fresh air. From the foundation to the shingles, from the furnace to the out door AC unit, from the electricity panel to the individual outlets - Richard gave me so much knowledge that by the end of the inspection - I felt as if I was a certified inspector as well. The most amazing thing about Richard was that he was very humble, would listen to my questions attentively and would always contextualise any issues he would find, definitely not one of those inspectors that creates fear to impress. I would recommend Richard in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and professional house inspector!

Ian Michael in Toronto
Ian Michael in Toronto

Extremely Detail-Oriented and Educational

Rick was someone referred to me from my real estate team. Since then, I’ve been using his services for my buyer and seller clients. The one thing I like about Rick is the fact that he explains thoroughly. If he finds a concern or an issue in a home, he explains the what, the why, and some potential solutions to remedy the matter. It also helps that he’s got a construction background. In addition, he’s a story teller from past experiences, and has very reasonable pricing for his services. Worth every dollar. I’m glad I have him to protect my clients.

House inspection

As a first time home buyer I was nervous. My realtor suggested Rick from the Castle Group. He was on time for the inspection, friendly, kind and understanding. Very patient especially with all my questions. Rick was very thorough took pictures and sent me an amazing report with pictures and detailed descriptions for each.

After the inspection my nerves were at ease thanks to Rick

Jeremy in Barrie
Jeremy in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Home Inspection

Chris attended for the home inspection. He was very knowledgeable and professional in his approach. As a certified inspector, Chris explained the homes systems and identified both immediate and preventative maintenance. His inspection identified some urgent matters which definitely d=saved me money in the long run. Highly recommended.

NewHouse from Toronto
NewHouse from Toronto

Home Inspection

I would strongly advise against using The Castle Group. The number of things our home inspector (Richard) missed is staggering. He missed things that were visible to the naked eye, namely efflorescence on indoor exposed brick (a sure fire sign of water damage!), unvented toilets (the pipe is literally dangling unattached in the basement!) and an updated electrical panel without a sticker (aka not done to code!). It was our first home purchase so we had to place our trust in Richard...and he let us down tremendously. We paid over asking because he gave the house a glowing report. It all has left us with a terrible feeling, not to mention financial hardship. Bottom line: don't use this company.

Adil from Milton
Adil from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Home Inspection

I bought my first house in December 2013 and I used Chris Willick from The Castle Group to do my home inspection. Chris was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He showed me all the ins and outs of proper maintenance. He even had the right tools including a thermal imaging camera to show if there are any water leaks behind the walls. Even now if I have a questions I always give Chris a call and he's willing to help me. I will definitely use Chris again for my home inspection and I would recommend him to my family and friends as well.

Thanks very much Adil for the kind words. We're always here to help.
Call anytime (416) 485-3626

More about The Castle Group

The Castle Group has been doing Home Inspections for more than 20 years. Our inspectors are experienced, knowledgeable and personable, enthusiastic experience. In addition to performing Home Inspections full-time and working a decade more in construction management, The Castle Group provides an accurate assessment of the condition of your home ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Toronto?