The Castle Group

Jeremy in Barrie
Jeremy in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Home Inspection

Chris attended for the home inspection. He was very knowledgeable and professional in his approach. As a certified inspector, Chris explained the homes systems and identified both immediate and preventative maintenance. His inspection identified some urgent matters which definitely d=saved me money in the long run. Highly recommended.

NewHouse from Toronto
NewHouse from Toronto

Home Inspection

I would strongly advise against using The Castle Group. The number of things our home inspector (Richard) missed is staggering. He missed things that were visible to the naked eye, namely efflorescence on indoor exposed brick (a sure fire sign of water damage!), unvented toilets (the pipe is literally dangling unattached in the basement!) and an updated electrical panel without a sticker (aka not done to code!). It was our first home purchase so we had to place our trust in Richard...and he let us down tremendously. We paid over asking because he gave the house a glowing report. It all has left us with a terrible feeling, not to mention financial hardship. Bottom line: don't use this company.

Adil from Milton
Adil from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Home Inspection

I bought my first house in December 2013 and I used Chris Willick from The Castle Group to do my home inspection. Chris was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He showed me all the ins and outs of proper maintenance. He even had the right tools including a thermal imaging camera to show if there are any water leaks behind the walls. Even now if I have a questions I always give Chris a call and he's willing to help me. I will definitely use Chris again for my home inspection and I would recommend him to my family and friends as well.

Thanks very much Adil for the kind words. We're always here to help.
Call anytime (416) 485-3626

More about The Castle Group

Not just a regular inspection, but a personable, enthusiastic experience. Over 20 years doing Home inspections full-time and a decade more in construction management ensures quality advice. Skilled not just finding problems, but also offering advice on different avenues of cost effective repair. We're here to help.