Brooklin Tree Care

Vicki in Toronto
Vicki in Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Tree planting

Eric at Brooklin Tree service provided excellent professional customer service. He is very knowledgeable and provided advice on the most suitable trees for planting at the front of my home. On the day of planting his crew worked quickly and carefully to ensure a good plant and left the work site tidy. I’m very impressed with his passion in his work. I would highly recommend him and I will have him back to do more tree work.

Thank you Vicki for the wonderful review! I am happy to help you out with your tree planting! Have a great long weekend!

Karen and Steve in Whitby
Karen and Steve in Whitby

Tree removal and replacement

Sadly our beautiful 35 foot Blue Spruce was partially uprooted by high winds.After thoughtful consultation with Eric it was decided that it needed to be taken down. The process was done expertly without damage to any of our other trees...not a pine cone was left behind.
They returned a week later, removed the stumps and replanted an absolutely beautiful White Fir tree. Their service was professional, relable and with such courtesy.
Eric made sure that before he left he instructed us on care of our new tree. I highly recommend them.

Thank you Karen and Steve for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you out with your tree care needs. Enjoy that White Fir!

William from Ajax
William from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

Tree & stump removal

Eric and the Brooklin Tree Care team are knowledgeable, professional, on time, and courteous. When the work is completed, the team always makes sure the site is clean with the removal of all debris prior to leaving the site. We have used the services of Brooklin Tree Care on several occasions and are always delighted with the results.
Highly recommended.

Thanks Willam for the great review! It always great working for wonderful clients like yourself! Have a great spring and summer!

Christine
Christine
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Maple Trees - Pruning

I hired Brooklin Tree Care after reading reviews in Home Stars. I was not disappointed. Eric is extremely knowledgeable and passionate about trees and nature. We were in need of a major pruning to our Norway Maple. (He also did a light structural prune on our Red Maple.) Eric throughly explained what the tree needed and the processes behind it. The work was done in a timely manner and our yard was cleaned up meticulously afterwards. I look forward to seeing the difference the pruning makes once the leaves emerge. I would not hesitate to recommend this professional and caring company.

Thanks Christine for the great review! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs. Have a wonderful 2018!

Prune Mature Backyard Tree

Eric provided us with quotes to either prune or remove a damaged Honey Locust Tree in our backyard. My wife and I selected the prune option in hopes of saving the tree. Eric and team returned to quickly and efficiently rejuvenate the tree. We are very happy with the results and with the level of service provided: showed up promptly for appointments, no high-pressure sales, clean-up of all debris after pruning, no surprises on the final bill. Great job. Thanks.

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you out with your Honeylocust. Have a wonderful summer!

Tree Removal Service

I can really understand why Brooklin Tree Care has a 98% approval rating.
I am personally 100% pleased with the reasonable cost and the work that was done. Eric wanted to save a Sugar Maple in my back yard, but in the process of pruning, noted that it was quite diseased and should come down. The work was done as scheduled and other than a very bare spot where the tree was, one would never know a tree was removed. The yard (and driveway) were spotless when they left. I confidently recommended him to a friend who also had some work done. Eric will be back in the spring to remove the stump. Great work Eric, and your brother as well!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs. See you in a few months for the stump!

HoneyLocust Prune in Oshawa
HoneyLocust Prune in Oshawa

Taking care of my Honey-Locust

I thoroughly enjoyed having my tree pruned. From the first visit to provide a quote to the pruning visit yesterday I was totally impressed with Eric's knowledge of tree care & the detailed explanations I received. Prompt & timely arrival. Quick & careful pruning & total cleanup after the job. Eric & his brother did a great job which will allow me to enjoy my tree for many more years. It was interesting watching Eric up my tree - rather him than me!!
I would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks.
Thanks again, Eric

Thank you for the great review! I am glad we could help you out with pruning your Honeylocust:-)

Have a wonderful 2018!

Heather, Whitby, ON in Whitby
Heather, Whitby, ON in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Trees/brush removal and very large tree pruning

I dealt with two other arborists who didn't even have the courtesy to call me back to say they didn't want (or couldn't do) this job. One even quoted and gave me a tentative date, then fell off the face of the earth. Then, fortunately, I called Brooklin Tree Care and spoke to Eric. He came and looked at the job, took the time to explain what should and should not be done in pruning my large walnut tree, provided a quote right then and there, and a timeline for the work to be done. They arrived on the day at the arranged time and did a great job. Eric is very professional, knowledgeable and conscientious.

Thank you Heather for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs!

All the best for 2018!

pruning three mature trees

Eric and Brooklintreecare have been great to work with. From the beginning, communication was timely and the job was done to high standards. Eric's knowledge and passion for the trees is invaluable!

Thank you for the wonderful review!! Have a great holiday!

Eric

Retrac136 in Whitby
Retrac136 in Whitby

Tree trimming and removal

Had a very good experience with Eric and his company. Everyone was very professional in their dealings with me. Eric certainly took time to explain the process and reasoning behind the work they were about to do. With his concern for the health of the trees and the environment, he convinced me to change my opinion about the work I wanted done. When the work was done, you would never know they had been there, except, of course for the trimming of the trees moral of one. They even cleaned my patio for me. Thanks, Eric. One would be wise to consider Brooklin Tree Care if they need work done.

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working on your trees and I am glad we could help you out.

Have a great winter!

More about Brooklin Tree Care

Brooklin Tree Care strives to be on the forefront of the Arboriculture industry. Through ongoing training and educating we offer you the best qualified Arborists in the Eastern GTA. Brooklin Tree Care takes the time to educate you which in turn helps you make important decisions regarding your valuable trees. We specialize in Pruning (crown reductions, clear backs, crown thinning, and routine structural pruning), Cabling/ Bracing and Removals. Estimates are Free.