HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Whitby  >  Brooklin Tree Care

Reviews for Brooklin Tree Care

1 review Oshawa, ON

I can really understand why Brooklin Tree Care has a 98% approval rating.
I am personally 100% pleased with the reasonable cost and the work that was done. Eric wanted to save a Sugar Maple in my back yard, but in the process of pruning, noted that it was quite diseased and should come down. The work was done as scheduled and other than a very bare spot where the tree was, one would never know a tree was removed. The yard (and driveway) were spotless when they left. I confidently recommended him to a friend who also had some work done. Eric will be back in the spring to remove the stump. Great work Eric, and your brother as well!

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs. See you in a few months for the stump!

HoneyLocust Prune in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

I thoroughly enjoyed having my tree pruned. From the first visit to provide a quote to the pruning visit yesterday I was totally impressed with Eric's knowledge of tree care & the detailed explanations I received. Prompt & timely arrival. Quick & careful pruning & total cleanup after the job. Eric & his brother did a great job which will allow me to enjoy my tree for many more years. It was interesting watching Eric up my tree - rather him than me!!
I would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks.
Thanks again, Eric

Thank you for the great review! I am glad we could help you out with pruning your Honeylocust:-)

Have a wonderful 2018!

Heather, Whitby, ON in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

I dealt with two other arborists who didn't even have the courtesy to call me back to say they didn't want (or couldn't do) this job. One even quoted and gave me a tentative date, then fell off the face of the earth. Then, fortunately, I called Brooklin Tree Care and spoke to Eric. He came and looked at the job, took the time to explain what should and should not be done in pruning my large walnut tree, provided a quote right then and there, and a timeline for the work to be done. They arrived on the day at the arranged time and did a great job. Eric is very professional, knowledgeable and conscientious.

Thank you Heather for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs!

All the best for 2018!

1 review Whitby, ON

Eric and Brooklintreecare have been great to work with. From the beginning, communication was timely and the job was done to high standards. Eric's knowledge and passion for the trees is invaluable!

Thank you for the wonderful review!! Have a great holiday!

Eric

Retrac136 in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Had a very good experience with Eric and his company. Everyone was very professional in their dealings with me. Eric certainly took time to explain the process and reasoning behind the work they were about to do. With his concern for the health of the trees and the environment, he convinced me to change my opinion about the work I wanted done. When the work was done, you would never know they had been there, except, of course for the trimming of the trees moral of one. They even cleaned my patio for me. Thanks, Eric. One would be wise to consider Brooklin Tree Care if they need work done.

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure working on your trees and I am glad we could help you out.

Have a great winter!

Kevin in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

My wife and I were very impressed by Eric's knowledge and professionalism when he first came out to provide his quotation.
We had a few trees to remove, but more critically, we had a number that needed careful pruning to preserve them, and to help them to thrive.
Eric and team arrived promptly at the arranged time, worked carefully and thoroughly on our trees, and did a masterful cleanup when they finished. Eric took the time to explain how their work would help the trees, and patiently answered the questions that I had about other (very old) trees that I'm going to have Brooklin Tree Care back to look after.

Thank you Kevin for the wonderful review! I am happy we could help you out with your tree care needs!

Looking forward to working with you guys again in the future!

Lynda in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Eric and his team were very thorough and professional. They arrived on time and pruned our Crimson King Maple that was close to the power lines of our house and, at no charge, even cleared some branches off another maple tree off our clothesline.

Eric patiently and thoroughly answered all my questions when he came to give the quote and after the job was completed. I am definitely more educated about our trees as a result of Eric.

We also used Brooklin Tree Care to prune our large Honeylocust tree in 2015. That was not an easy tree to trim. We have had other arborists prune that tree but Brooklin Tree Care was by far the best.

I will highly recommend Brooklin Tree Care and will be using their services in the future.

Thank you for the great review Lynda! I am glad you are happy with your trees and our service!

Have a great fall and winter!

Ashley
8 reviews Pickering, ON

Eric and Mark did an outstanding job removing a few dead trees and giant "bushes" in my backyard. Communication was excellent from the start when I requested a quote. It is very evident that these brothers know what they are doing - Eric also gave me great advice about my other trees which I really appreciated!! They showed up exactly when they said they would and cleaned up beautifully when they were done. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for the wonderful review! Have a great fall and winter!

Colin in Toronto

Eric and Brooklin Tree Care are fantastic! I am 100% satisfied with their work and will gladly use them again for future tree service.

I had to remove over 20 large trees. Some of the trees were approx 2' diameter and over 60' high. The trees were also right on the lot line and close to my neighbour's house. I wanted to be sure I used a tree company that knew what they were doing and, after talking to Eric, I knew I was in good hands. Eric is friendly, professional, knowledgeable and experienced. He spent a lot of time with me talking about options and when I was ready he and his team came in and did a great job.

I am not usually one to write reviews but I really had a great experience. I am confident in Brooklin Tree Care and I would easily recommend them to anyone needing tree service.

Hi Colin!

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you on your project.

Have a great fall and winter!

Francois from Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

We had a small fruit tree that died on us last year and we wanted it removed. Eric got back to us immediately when we reached out by email – the most responsive of the companies we contacted – and he and his team managed to make it to our house even faster than he had estimated.
The job was completed with no fuss in about 5 minutes flat, and to top it off, Eric then offered to give advice and do a little extra pruning on some other trees and bushes on our property – he said he felt that what he charged us (the minimum amount that he could) should cover more, so he went ahead and provided more.
Thanks for the great work and service!

Thank you for the great review! I am glad we were able to help out wth your tree care needs.

Happy Thanksgiving!

More about Brooklin Tree Care

Brooklin Tree Care strives to be on the forefront of the Arboriculture industry. Through ongoing training and educating we offer you the best qualified Arborists in the Eastern GTA. Brooklin Tree Care takes the time to educate you which in turn helps you make important decisions regarding your valuable trees. We specialize in Pruning (crown reductions, clear backs, crown thinning, and routine structural pruning), Cabling/ Bracing and Removals. Estimates are Free.