Brooklin Tree Care

Reviews for Brooklin Tree Care

Dave in Whitby
Dave in Whitby

Tree removal and pruning

We had one tree removed and another pruned by Brooklin Tree Care. Extremely knowledgeable and professional from the initial consultation to the completion of the job. Very pleased with the fair and honest price, prompt service and an excellent result. The crew was obviously well skilled and safety conscious. Would highly recommend!

Thanks for the great review Dave! I am glad we could help you out with your tree care needs. Have a great fall and winter!

Paul from Whitby
Paul from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Routine prune of a cherry tree.

I was looking for someone to prune my cherry tree which was growing too big and getting shapeless.

Someone on the my neighborhood's Facebook group referred Brooklin Tree Care name, I contacted them, and soon Eric came to do the service. He, and another team member did a very good job on my cherry tree. It now looks way better! They also took care of the removal of all the cut branches.

Eric was super professional, and seems to be very knowledgeable on the subject.

I will definitely consider them when time come to another routine prune.

Thank you for the great review Paul! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful Fall!

D.C. from Brooklin in Whitby
D.C. from Brooklin in Whitby

Tree removal

Excellent service, fair price, professional and knowledgeable having expertise in his field. As well, Eric Batty presents as an all round decent swell kind of guy! So glad we met as I will use this service again in the future.
D.C. from Brooklin

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was great being able to help you put with your tree care needs! Have a good fall and winter!

Pete
Pete
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Tree Removal

Eric from Brooklin provided excellent service for our tree removal project. He made prompt contact, and clearly explained his assessment and work plan. He and his team were efficient and quiet (for tree removal work!), and cleaned up the site perfectly. I would definitely hire hi again, and recommend his company to others.

Thanks for the great review Pete! I am happy we could help you with your tree care needs!

Have a great fall!

Val - Brooklin in Whitby
Val - Brooklin in Whitby

Tree pruning and removal

Eric and his team were incredibly professional and knowledgeable. They were considerate of our neighbours and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. I would highly recommend their services without hesitation! A great value for the quality of service provided.

Thank you Val for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you out with your tree care needs!

Carol-Anne in Ajax
Carol-Anne in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Removal of Trees, Trimming of Trees

Eric and team are very professional, responsive and do a great job. Will continue to use their services and recommend to others. Eric is very knowledgeable and personable and his team makes sure everything is cleaned up afterwards.

Thank you Carol-Anne for the great review! As always - it is great to help you out with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful summer!

Hs123 in Whitby
Hs123 in Whitby

Tree pruning

Eric, Mark and the team were professional, courteous and friendly. They worked well as a team, and did a thorough and careful job. The site was cleaned up immaculately before they left. We would highly recommend them without reservation.
As a result of, their work, a large silver maple was restored to health along with a mountain ash tree.

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs! Have a great summer!

Walter Hill in Ajax
Walter Hill in Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Tree cleanup and care, what a great job!

I found Brooklin Tree Care here on Homestars and was impressed with the reviews, so I gave them a call. Eric and his crew were absolutely fantastic. They totally know their business and care about tree conservation and customer satisfaction. We are very impressed with what they did and how clean they left the property. I wish dealing with service/contractors was always this wonderful.

Thank you Walter for the great review! I am glad you are happy with our service and that we could help you with your trees. Have a wonderful summer!

Darren
Darren
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tree and stump removal, Job well done!

Eric and crew removed a massive tree in our front yard today. We are beyond satisfied with their professionalism, skill and overall result. Everything was left spic and span. A++

Thank you Darren for the great review! I am glad we could help you out with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful summer!

Tree Trimming/Pruning

Eric and his team did an excellent job trimming a large maple tree on our front lawn.
The customer service was excellent from all aspects: knowledge, workmanship, timing, cleanup.
Eric was exemplary to communicate with.
I would for sure recommend this company to others.

Ann Marie

Thank you Ann Marie for the wonderful review! I am glad you are happy with our service! Have a great summer!

More about Brooklin Tree Care

Brooklin Tree Care strives to be on the forefront of the Arboriculture industry. Through ongoing training and educating we offer you the best qualified Arborists in the Eastern GTA. Brooklin Tree Care takes the time to educate you which in turn helps you make important decisions regarding your valuable trees. We specialize in Pruning (crown reductions, clear backs, crown thinning, and routine structural pruning), Cabling/ Bracing and Removals. Estimates are Free.