Brooklin Tree Care

Reviews for Brooklin Tree Care

Walter Hill in Ajax
Walter Hill in Ajax
8 reviews Ajax, ON

Tree cleanup and care, what a great job!

I found Brooklin Tree Care here on Homestars and was impressed with the reviews, so I gave them a call. Eric and his crew were absolutely fantastic. They totally know their business and care about tree conservation and customer satisfaction. We are very impressed with what they did and how clean they left the property. I wish dealing with service/contractors was always this wonderful.

Thank you Walter for the great review! I am glad you are happy with our service and that we could help you with your trees. Have a wonderful summer!

Carol-Anne in Ajax
Carol-Anne in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Removal of Trees, Trimming of Trees

Eric and team are very professional, responsive and do a great job. Will continue to use their services and recommend to others. Eric is very knowledgeable and personable and his team makes sure everything is cleaned up afterwards.

Thank you Carol-Anne for the great review! As always - it is great to help you out with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful summer!

Hs123 in Whitby
Hs123 in Whitby

Tree pruning

Eric, Mark and the team were professional, courteous and friendly. They worked well as a team, and did a thorough and careful job. The site was cleaned up immaculately before they left. We would highly recommend them without reservation.
As a result of, their work, a large silver maple was restored to health along with a mountain ash tree.

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs! Have a great summer!

Darren
Darren
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Tree and stump removal, Job well done!

Eric and crew removed a massive tree in our front yard today. We are beyond satisfied with their professionalism, skill and overall result. Everything was left spic and span. A++

Thank you Darren for the great review! I am glad we could help you out with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful summer!

Tree Trimming/Pruning

Eric and his team did an excellent job trimming a large maple tree on our front lawn.
The customer service was excellent from all aspects: knowledge, workmanship, timing, cleanup.
Eric was exemplary to communicate with.
I would for sure recommend this company to others.

Ann Marie

Thank you Ann Marie for the wonderful review! I am glad you are happy with our service! Have a great summer!

Claire E in Toronto
Claire E in Toronto

Tree Removal

Eric and his team did great job removing the tree in our front yard. They were quick and efficient and cleaned-up everything at the end of the job. Terrific communication throughout the entire process, from start to finish. I would highly recommend Brooklin Tree Care!

Thanks Claire for the great review:-) I am glad you are happy with our service!

Have a great summer!

ajekir in Ajax, Ontario Canada L1S1Y3
ajekir in Ajax, Ontario Canada L1S1Y3
1 review Ajax, ON

Pruning of trees and shrubs

Eric responded promptly to my request for pruning the trees and shrubs
in my small backyard. He provided a quote which was reasonable and detailed the work to be done. The job was completed about two weeks later by him and his brother Mark. They were professional, took the time and care necessary to do a superior job and cleaned up the work area after. I am very satisfied and happy with the job they did and would hire them again without any hesitation. I will be in touch with Eric next year for a follow up visit.

Tony J.

Thank you Tony for the great review!! I am happy we could help you with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful summer!

1 review Oshawa, ON

Tree Removal

I was referred by a friend to contact Brooklin Tree Care. They came out quickly to give us an estimate, leaving it ready for us in our mailbox. We are able to communicate clearly and quickly to arrange a date to remove our tree. Eric showed up right on time, talked to me about what was going to happen and then I headed to the office. He sent me a few in progress shots (which I LOVED) and all was cleaned up by the time I returned. Excellent service, excellent execution. I will not hesitate to reach out again to meet any of our tree care needs.

Thank you for the wonderful review! I am glad you are happy with our service!

Have a great summer!

Chris Pounder
Chris Pounder
1 review Pickering, ON

Tree Pruning

Eric and his crew are very well-skilled arborists who did an excellent job in trimming the America Elm, European Hornbeam and Japanese Lilac trees in our Pickering backyard oasis! Highly Recommend!!

Thanks for the great review Chris! I am happy we could help you out with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful summer!

Dario in Toronto
Dario in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Removal of a big tree too close to the house and planting a new tree further away.

I highly recommend Eric and his crew from Brooklin Tree Care. They did an awesome job, on schedule, with zero mess. They are very professional. They removed a big tree that was too close to the house and, based on Eric’s suggestion, planted a Ginkgo Biloba further away from the house. My neighbours were so impressed the old tree “disappeared” without any mess. And the new tree looks great. I am glad we hired Brooklin Tree Care!

Thanks for the great review Dario! I hope you and your family enjoy the Ginkgo for many many years to come! Have a great summer!

More about Brooklin Tree Care

Brooklin Tree Care strives to be on the forefront of the Arboriculture industry. Through ongoing training and educating we offer you the best qualified Arborists in the Eastern GTA. Brooklin Tree Care takes the time to educate you which in turn helps you make important decisions regarding your valuable trees. We specialize in Pruning (crown reductions, clear backs, crown thinning, and routine structural pruning), Cabling/ Bracing and Removals. Estimates are Free.