Brooklin Tree Care

Reviews for Brooklin Tree Care

Sean
Sean

Tree removal and maintenance

We recently moved into a rural home in north Oshawa. After being in the house for a few weeks I noticed one of our large trees in the backyard looked like it needed to come down. Eric came out to have a look and give me a quote. While on the property Eric had a look around and educated me about the species and health of all our trees. In the end we decided to take two trees down, and trim some dead limbs from a few others.

Eric and his crew arrived right on time for the day of the work. They were polite, professional and all around pleasant. When the work was finished Eric invited me out to inspect their work. I could not believe how clean and neat they left the backyard. It had snowed a few days before, and all that remained was some sawdust. They picked up absolutely every branch and twig. Eric let me know of some choices they made, like a few larger branches he had trimmed off of our black walnut to ensure the play set my daughter uses would not be at any risk of falling limbs. I had also asked for some rounds be left for firewood, which they even stacked on my wood pile for me.

The work was completed on time and on budget. In the future when I need tree care, I will definitely call Eric again.

Thank you Sean for the wonderful review!!! It was great working with you guys and I am glad we could help out!
All the best for 2021!!

Christine
Christine
12 reviews Stouffville, ON

Amazing Arborists

Eric and his crew are absolutely fantastic and we could not be happier with the work they have done in pruning all of our trees. They are incredibly skilled, professional and personable. Not only do they have the knowledge to keep our vegetation healthy but they also have a natural aesthetic sense so when they are done our trees look spectacular, just absolutely perfect. We use them regularly to keep everything healthy and beautiful, we actually look forward to their visits. Best arborists around hands down!! Thank you Eric!!

Thank you Christine for the wonderful review! It is always great helping you out with your trees! Hope you have a good 2021!

Barbara in Ajax
Barbara in Ajax
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Manitoba Maple Gone Wild

We had a Manitoba Maple encroaching into our backyard overtaking other trees and coming very close to our house. Eric and his team did a great job of pruning it back so we have a lot more light and making it safer should a branch break off in the winter. He also did some other cleanup on a few other trees which could create potential problems in the future. Eric obviously loves his work and it shows. Very friendly and professional. Highly recommend his services.

Thank you Barbara for the great review! I am happy we could help out with your tree care needs! Wishing you all the best for 2021!

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Maple Tree Removal

Eric and his crew at Brooklin Tree Care are phenomenal and I’ve been using their services for years. After a freak windstorm mid-November (2020) I contacted Eric to to come on out and assess the damage. Eric quickly came out to provide a quote for insurance and his crew then cleaned up the mess making it safe so I could deal with the remainder of the storm damage. Once everything was dealt with I once again hired him to deal with the remainder of the tree as my family no longer felt safe in the backyard. Though we didn’t think it would be possible, Brooklin Tree Care was able to expertly and safely remove the 60 year old maple (Jan 2021) with the use of a crane (now that was a sight to see). We look forward to planting a new tree for Eric and his crew to maintain in the years to come. Thank you once again to the best arborists in Durham.

Thank you very much for the great review! Sad to see the big old tree have to be removed...

All the best for 2021!

Rosemary in Toronto
Rosemary in Toronto
1 review Ajax, ON

Tree pruning

Excellent arborist. Did an excellent job. Was very happy with the group of professionals that performed the work. I would definitely recommend this company and have no hesitation with hiring them again.

Thank you Rosemary for the wonderful review! Wishing you all the best for 2021!

Tree Removal

We had a fairly dangerous situation with some of our trees in the backyard posing a safety risk. While Eric and his team were already booked and busy for weeks, he was both understanding and accommodating fitting us in and resolving our issues before any potential damage impact. We thank Eric and his team for their quick and effective work resolving our issues.

Thank you for the great review! I am glad we could help out with your tree care needs! Wishing you all the best for 2021!

Nancy in Pickering
Nancy in Pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Amur Maple Structural Pruning

Eric and his team were on time, friendly and efficient. They did a great job pruning my beautiful Amur maple tree which had been in desperate need of some love after crowded regrowth from the ice storm years ago. They have a real passion for trees and it shows in their work. I highly recommend them for your tree care needs.

Thank you Nancy! We were happy to help you with your tree care needs!

Have a great summer!

Calvin in Toronto
Calvin in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Cedar Hedge Cut and Trim

Eric and his team did a great job cutting and trimming our very long and high Cedar Hedge and removing two small trees. Eric showed up for an initial quotation on a timely basis and his team arrived for the Cedar Hedge trimming as scheduled and remained for the cleanup afterwards. I highly recommend them for the work they completed on our behalf.

Thank you Calvin for the review! It was great to help you guys out with your hedge and tree care needs!

Have a wonderful summer!

Henry in Etobicoke
Henry in Etobicoke

Amazing Job

Eric and his team did an amazing job. Work is very clean and timely. I am really pleased with the job. Those who are looking for an arborist, please be assured that Eric is the leader in Brooklin and the surrounding area.
Best wishes
Henry

Thank you Henry! It was great working with you on your tree Care needs! Have a great 2020!

Dennis
Dennis
5 reviews Oshawa, ON

Tree removal

Eric and his team were on time, quick and efficient. Eric has great knowledge and is generous with his time. I have no doubt whom I will contact for any future job.

Thanks Dennis! Great working with you on your tree care project!

Have a great spring and summer!

More about Brooklin Tree Care

Brooklin Tree Care strives to be on the forefront of the Arboriculture industry. Through ongoing training and educating we offer you the best qualified Arborists in the Eastern GTA. Brooklin Tree Care takes the time to educate you which in turn helps you make important decisions regarding your valuable trees. We specialize in Pruning (crown reductions, clear backs, crown thinning, and routine structural pruning), Cabling/ Bracing and Removals. Estimates are Free.