Brooklin Tree Care

Reviews for Brooklin Tree Care

Mike in Whitby
Mike in Whitby

Tree Removable

We recently had a large tree removed from our property by Brooklin Tree Care. On the day we contact Brooklin Tree Care Eric promptly provided a cost free estimate on its removal. Eric is extremely knowledgeable and professional. Work was completed as scheduled with no mess and all debris removed from property. I highly recommend Brooklin Tree Care.

Thank you for the wonderful review Mike! Have a great 2019!

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Tree trimming in backyard

Chose this company after getting 3 quotes. Eric provided a very detailed quote in person. He was extremely knowledgeable. They arrived on time and completed within 2 hours including clean up. We are very satisfied with the result. Do your homework, get your quotes but in the end go with a certified arborist. Eric gave us the quote and did the work with help.

Thank you Robin for the great review! Have a Merry Christmas and happy 2019!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Trimming very large Maple tree

Very happy with the service . Professional, took good care of my tree that was leaning over my house . I feel safe now knowing that it won’t fall on my house .

Thanks for the wonderful review Joe! Glad we could help you out with your tree care needs!

Happy Holidays!

Irene in Pickering
Irene in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Highly recommend!

I contracted Eric, Mark and their team to take down and take away a large stem of a black willow tree that could cause property damage if it were to come down on its own. I was very concerned for their safety since the stem was rotting but their professionalism and team work proved I had nothing to worry about.

I was very happy that I'd found these pleasant, capable people, and their price
seemed reasonable, too. Good work guys!

Thanks Irene for the great review!!! I am glad we were able to help you out with your trees:-)

Have a great fall and winter!

Dave in Whitby
Dave in Whitby

Tree removal and pruning

We had one tree removed and another pruned by Brooklin Tree Care. Extremely knowledgeable and professional from the initial consultation to the completion of the job. Very pleased with the fair and honest price, prompt service and an excellent result. The crew was obviously well skilled and safety conscious. Would highly recommend!

Thanks for the great review Dave! I am glad we could help you out with your tree care needs. Have a great fall and winter!

Paul from Whitby
Paul from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Routine prune of a cherry tree.

I was looking for someone to prune my cherry tree which was growing too big and getting shapeless.

Someone on the my neighborhood's Facebook group referred Brooklin Tree Care name, I contacted them, and soon Eric came to do the service. He, and another team member did a very good job on my cherry tree. It now looks way better! They also took care of the removal of all the cut branches.

Eric was super professional, and seems to be very knowledgeable on the subject.

I will definitely consider them when time come to another routine prune.

Thank you for the great review Paul! I am glad we could help you with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful Fall!

D.C. from Brooklin in Whitby
D.C. from Brooklin in Whitby

Tree removal

Excellent service, fair price, professional and knowledgeable having expertise in his field. As well, Eric Batty presents as an all round decent swell kind of guy! So glad we met as I will use this service again in the future.
D.C. from Brooklin

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was great being able to help you put with your tree care needs! Have a good fall and winter!

Pete
Pete
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Tree Removal

Eric from Brooklin provided excellent service for our tree removal project. He made prompt contact, and clearly explained his assessment and work plan. He and his team were efficient and quiet (for tree removal work!), and cleaned up the site perfectly. I would definitely hire hi again, and recommend his company to others.

Thanks for the great review Pete! I am happy we could help you with your tree care needs!

Have a great fall!

Val - Brooklin in Whitby
Val - Brooklin in Whitby

Tree pruning and removal

Eric and his team were incredibly professional and knowledgeable. They were considerate of our neighbours and cleaned up thoroughly afterwards. I would highly recommend their services without hesitation! A great value for the quality of service provided.

Thank you Val for the wonderful review! I am glad we could help you out with your tree care needs!

Carol-Anne in Ajax
Carol-Anne in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Removal of Trees, Trimming of Trees

Eric and team are very professional, responsive and do a great job. Will continue to use their services and recommend to others. Eric is very knowledgeable and personable and his team makes sure everything is cleaned up afterwards.

Thank you Carol-Anne for the great review! As always - it is great to help you out with your tree care needs! Have a wonderful summer!

More about Brooklin Tree Care

Brooklin Tree Care strives to be on the forefront of the Arboriculture industry. Through ongoing training and educating we offer you the best qualified Arborists in the Eastern GTA. Brooklin Tree Care takes the time to educate you which in turn helps you make important decisions regarding your valuable trees. We specialize in Pruning (crown reductions, clear backs, crown thinning, and routine structural pruning), Cabling/ Bracing and Removals. Estimates are Free.