PCO Orkin

Burnaby BC V5E3V1

Reviews for PCO Orkin

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Mice and ant issue

Very unhappy multiple times over. I have used Orkin quite a few times over the years, over different properties. This last time (for carpenter ants) was their 'last shot' and once again I had troubles.

What was said on the phone as to what the service would entail was not anything like what happened on site. The lady technical went as far to say that the people on the office phones didn't know what should be done on site (I was told the attic would be fumigated, and the technician refused). She was very abrasive and had insulted me during previous jobs. My request to use a different technician was rebuffed by the company. She visited the house many times, each time saying she was much too rushed to complete all the tasks I'd been recommended at the time of booking. The ant problem persisted and I've changed companies since with much better dedication and results. I refuse to use Orkin again, and my advice to to use another company.

Sam Zonic from Burnaby
Sam Zonic from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Remove hornets nest

Excellent service. Showed up on time, explained what needed to be done, did the job & cleaned up afterwards. I dealt with a guy named Tom who was very courteous & was true to the quoted cost.