AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ON
AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Best of 2019 winner 10 timesBest of 2019winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Michael in Ajax
Michael in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Consultation

I heard a loud scratching coming from the ceiling in my front room and instantly thought "damn raccoon". I looked up wildlife removal and up came AAA Gates Wildlife. I requested a consultation through email and they replied promptly. Peter came out and I explained the sounds and location. He did an exterior exploration of the home and said he had found no holes where a large animal would enter. He assured me it was probably mice and that AAA Gates does not handle rodents. He suggested I get some traps and not poison. I was very pleased with his explanation and have not heard the noises since.
Thank you for your professionalism. If (and I hope not) I ever encounter wildlife on my property I will most definitely contact AAA Gates Wildlife.

Peter &.
Peter &.

Removal of pregnant raccoon from attic

Justin found the raccoon above our ceiling using a heat imaging device, then proceeded to crawl through a nasty attic to confirm. He then installed a one way trap door over air vent on top of the roof, where raccoon entered the attic. Rest of roof was throughly inspected for any damages or possible breaches. Heavy metal mesh was screwed down over all other vents (5-6) on roof. Justin gave a through education of what would most likely happen next with the raccoon. She left quietly that night prior to having babies and never got back in. Justin came back a few days later to check things out again, remove the trap door and secure the vent with the metal mesh.

Justin was very polite, efficient and very knowledgeable. We would not hesitate to use him or anyone at AAA Gates again. Their sevice is guaranteed for a year and we’re confident they be around to honour it if necessary.

Hi Peter, your explanation of the sequence of service is second to none. It will assist our future customers understand our removal and prevention process. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review and for your kind words about Justin. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

enzo.testa
enzo.testa
1 review King City, ON

Racoon removal from attic

I worked with Justin who was great. He visited my home 3 times to make sure the raccoon mother and children had all been removed.

Hi Enzo.testa, thank you for your review and for trusting Gates Wildlife to humanely take care of your raccoon problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner /President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Mary
Mary
5 reviews Caledon, ON

Raccoon issue

We had raccoons enter the roof. Justin provided excellent service provided. Would definitely recommend them to anyone with wildlife issues

Hi Mary, it makes me extremely happy to read that you described our service as "excellent". Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and for any future referrals you may send our way! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner /President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Diane
Diane

Raccoon Removal

I recently had to use the services of Gates Wildlife Control after I saw a raccoon disappear down my fireplace chimney. I remembered hearing an ad on the radio about your company and did some research on Homestars which showed great reviews so I called and was very happy to hear that they actually had someone in the neighbourhood who could be there in 2 hours. Jake arrived right on time and I cannot say enough good things about him and the service he provided. He explained everything to me, told me that he was going to check out the chimney and would let me know exactly what was going on and provide me with an immediate estimate. Turns out it was mama raccoon and 5 babies at the bottom of the chimney. Jake managed to coax the mama out and sealed up the chimney so she could not get back in while he got the babies out of the bottom of the chimney. That was a bit of work for a few reasons but Jake went over and above to get the babies out, all the while explaining each step to me and gently handling and reassuring the baby raccoons. He gently put the babies in a padded box that he attached to the roof near the chimney (plugged in and heated) in the hopes that mama would come back overnight and get them. As promised, he came back the next day (twice actually) to check on them with good news that mama had relocated 4 babies. Justin came back the next day to make sure everything was good and remove the box. I can honestly say what a pleasure it was to meet Jake (and Justin too); Jake was so helpful, kind and gentle with the babies. I would not hesitate to recommend Gates Wildlife Control to anyone and in particular, I would like to ask Gates to recognize Jake for his outstanding customer service skills. Thanks again Jake. It was a pleasure to meet you and I really appreciate everything you did to help me out with the least amount of stress possible.

Hi Diane, I honestly don't know what to say, your review has left me speechless. As impressed as you are with the service Jake / Justin provided you with, I am equally as thrilled to have received your review. To have read such an amazing report on the work Jake performed for you has made my day, month and year. I am extremely proud of my entire team and your review is a testimonial that we are accomplishing what we set out to do day in and day out. I cannot thank you enough for writing such a comprehensive review and for allowing my company to humanely solve your raccoon problem. All the best! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Simon
Simon

Installation of preventative screens and inspection

Jake (the technician) did a fantastic job! He explained everything very clearly and gave a courtesy call 15 minutes before he arrived. It's always a little hard to gauge from reading reviews online which company to hire, but I'm glad that I found Gates Wildlife and the tech they sent. The entire estimate and job took a little more than an hour and a half and I was sent both before and after pictures for my reference. A couple of things to help other people who are reading this: work comes with a 1 year guarantee, you get a free estimate first and then you decide if you want to proceed, work only begins after you agreed on the estimate. Well worth the money spent to have someone who does this every single day climb up on my roof to handle something I'd really rather not do myself.

Hi Simon, I am glad you found us too! Thank you for summarizing our mode of operations to those who might read your review. It always sounds better coming from a previous customer. Thank you also for complimenting Jake on a job well done and for writing such a great review. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

rpjdc574
rpjdc574

Raccoon removal from attic/roof area.

Problem identified and work completed in short time. Good! However 2nd stage was not completed during A. M. hours as was arranged, therefore I missed a follow up discussion for further advice or details. Joan

Hi rpjdc57, I would like to apologize for our technician not honouring his arrangement to meet you in the A.M. If you would like to call our office we can have him call you or meet with you at your house to discuss any questions you might have. I appreciate that fact that you brought this to my attention as we can only get better by listening to our customers. We will be discussing your review at our next meeting. Thank you! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President. HomeStars Best Of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

kevin
kevin

Removal of Racoon and their babies from the Attick

Peter was very professional in the way he inspected, gave me an understanding of the problem and a quote with removal and future prevention for similar problems.
Peter dealt with the problem very professionally and as promised one of the team member came back the next day to confirm the Racoons were gone and fixed the roofing.
Very satisfied with the service and will definitely recommend to anyone who has animal problem in the attick.

Hi Kevin, the first sentence of your review perfectly sums up how we aim to introduce our services. Thank you for that and for your well thought out review of Peter and my company. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President. HomeStars Best Of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Alex
Alex

Highly recommend!

I was very impressed with how quickly they arranged to come to my place to remove a squirrel from the attic. Brad and his daughter were very professional and extremely helpful. They went above and beyond providing me with lots of information. I would highly recommend their company.

Hi Alexandra, it makes me extremely happy to hear your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for allowing us to humanely solve your squirrel problem. All the best! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President, HomeStars Best of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

A. B.
A. B.
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Preventative measures to keep birds from nesting in our stove and dryer vents. Prompt, courteous service!

They installed strong mesh to keep birds out of our vents. They repaired the vent opening first and ensured no birds were in the vent prior to doing the work.

Hi A.B., thank you for reviewing us on our bird work. Your timing was good on ensuring the birds are out before their nesting season. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President. HomeStars Best Of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 35 years in business.Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc. We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE to insulation, wiring, drywall etc. and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc. FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee

Gates Wildlife Control specializes in the removal and control of all wildlife including: Raccoons, Grey Squirrels, Red Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Opossums and birds such Pigeons, Starlings and Sparrows. We remove animals from attics, chimneys, garages, dryer / stove / bathroom exhaust vents and from under under decks / porches / sheds / additions.

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Raccoon under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
1984
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free estimate.
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!