AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2018/2017/2016/2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Marshal Dunnik from Toronto
Marshal Dunnik from Toronto

Simply the Best

A Gates Wildlife Control fridge magnet was a fixture on my parent's fridge growing up. Twenty-five years ago they called them to remove a family of racoons living in the chimney. Point is, that's how long they've been around.

A quarter century later I'm all grown up and buy a house with a raccoon problem: the previous owner - a sweet old lady who knew better, but couldn't resist for some reason - fed a mother raccoon by leaving cat food out for her. As you might expect, this raccoon haunted the property looking for free handouts. My wife is from Manhattan and subway rats the size of cats don't phase her, but this raccoon did. When I gently shooed the raccoon away, she always sought shelter under the carport: I thought she might have a den down there.

So I knew who to call. Somewhat unsurprisingly, they were extremely busy that time of year (June) and couldn't get somebody out for a couple of weeks. But I knew they were worth the wait.

The technician shows up and determines that the space under the carport is not a den: it was just a convenient hiding place. He said he could dig up and wire off the perimeter of the carport but shrugged. I shrugged too.

No charge for the visit, of course: it was just a consultation. But there's no doubt in my mind that had we a raccoon problem, I would have trusted Gates to take care of it.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Raccoon proofing

Thank you Nick for an excellent job! I would recommend this company to anyone in need. Nick took the time to explain what was needed and provided a thorough quote for the work. Very polite and professional and a pleasure to have working on our home.

Glenn in Old Toronto
Glenn in Old Toronto

Wildlife Prevention Measures

Efficient, reliable and always professional. Nick did a remarkable job with ease. Can’t say enough good things about this company. We also appreciate how humane they are. We have used other services, but none other compares to AAA Wildlife Control.

Glenn DeB in Scarborough
Glenn DeB in Scarborough

Removal of squirrels from home

Found squirrels in attic. Squirrels ran one way, my wife ran the other way. Called Gates. Receptionist was wonderful and wanted to care for both us and the squirrels. Nick came 2 hours later, searched home with big net. Like a scientist found evidence of squirrel (droppings) and said not much damage done to home. Nick found an enterance hole in the new roof and put in a one way door and also left us a live trap for inside the house. One squirrel left via one-way door and one squirrel caught in live trap and released in back yard. House is now squirrel free with no damage to home (thankfully we found them and removed them before they could chew up/damage the house). Nick said squirrels were gone but let us keep live trap in house a couple more days to give us peace of mind (we feared an entire family was still lurking about). Nick was right: no more squirrels and he came by and picked up the trap a couple days later.

Receptionist and NIck were both wonderful and caring and you could tell they loved their jobs and enjoy helping people and widllife. There is no way I could have done this on my own, I could have never found the enterance hole that was hidden under some shingles, and I appreciated getting rid of the problem very quickly (and humanely). It was definately worth every penny we spent. The trap they supplied was way better than any live trap I have seen in the past in various stores.

Amazing customer service. Tey have my complete endorsement.

jay l.
jay l.

Good

I had a squirrel moved in the attic. They came in and fixed 10 about spots that could be another entering point in the future. one way doors.
Got pictures of the job.
The price was higher than what I was expecting but then I had more problems than I was assuming so i think it was fair.
For removal of the installed one-way door, they came on the holiday, which was surprising but impressed.
Good company. would recommend.

Raccoons under roof

Excellent job by Nick! We had what we thought were raccoons under the roof of our house and called Gates Wildlife Control. Nick confirmed there was a mother raccoon with babies living there and provided a detailed explanation of the plan to remove them humanely. The actual removal was done quickly and efficiently and with minimal mess. The raccoons were handled gently and the roof opening where they got in was sealed up so neatly and well it was like Nick was working on his own home. Complete satisfaction at our end.

Hi Private User, thank you for your excellent review. I like that you mentioned that it was "like Nick was working on his own home". This is exactly how we approach each and every job, as if your house is our house. Thank you for complimenting Nick on his high level of service. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Bruce Gillies in Toronto
Bruce Gillies in Toronto

Nick Parkin - Resolving Wildlife Issue

Nick Parkin, Wildlife Technician is professional, well-mannered, competent, tidy and humane. He was called in, unfortunately, to remove dead racoons that were located under a deck. Nick was able to gain access to them, and remove them cleanly and respectfully. He also located the point of entry, and sealed it off effectively to ensure no other animals will enter in the future. I would highly recommend Nick at Gates' Wildlife Control to help resolve your wildlife needs.

Hi Bruce Gillies, having to remove deceased raccoons is definitely a sad and disturbing job to perform but one that still needs to be done. I thank you for recognizing that Nick performed the removal "respectfully". I would also like to thank you for your compassionate review. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

The Don in Markham
The Don in Markham

Great Service

This is the second time that I have used AAA Gates Wildlife.
The first time was to humanely remove squirrels and their nest.
This time, a family member heard scratching and squeaking during the night.
Brad come out and investigated. Brad determined that there was no intrusion but could see where a raccoon tried to get in under the mesh they had installed previously. He went around and inspected and securely fastened the mesh work previously installed.
Brad did suggest that he secure the heat vents on the roof. He installed wire mesh around each of the vents.
Brad was very professional and personable. He explained everything in detail and did not pressure me. Some organizations pressure you by making it sound that if you don't follow through with their recommendations then something horrific will happen. This was not the case with Brad. He made the suggestion and allowed me to make the decision.
I think that Brad went above and beyond. Brad asked me if I had recently replaced the roof shingles. I said yes. Brad said that they did a good job. This made me feel at ease with my decision of selecting the roofing company. How many people actually get to inspect a roof company's work? I didn't inspect personally but Brad's comment was very reassuring. Thanks Brad.
I commend AAA Gates Wildlife and the employees they have selected. All the employees that I have dealt with have been very professional.

Hi The Don, I cannot thank you enough for your tremendous endorsement of my company and myself. Your particular situation of having a new roof installed sometime after we performed our work and the roofers failing to reattach our screen properly is a very common occurrence. We tell our customers to let us know when they replace their roof so we can return and make sure our screening is still intact. I would also like to thank you for mentioning that I did not pressure you to make a decision. Our company policy is to outline the necessary / suggested work and leave it up to the customer to decide. You are very welcome Don, it was truly a pleasure having you as a customer. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

pty in Toronto
pty in Toronto

Squirrel removal

Called Gates to remove sparrow's nest found in exterior insulbrick wall, was quoted $275 for the job.
When worker arrived, we noticed the nest had been overrun by squirrel.
Got a new quote for squirrel removal, had to install a one way door.
Came back several days later to seal hole with piece of alum sheet metal.

All's good, squirrel gone, paid more than i expected. Other than that, very satisfied.

Hi pty, I am sorry to hear that you feel that you paid more than expected but I would like to explain why. When you had originally called our office you were quoted on solving a bird problem, however when we arrived squirrels had moved in. Because bird removal jobs are easier and take less time to solve than squirrel jobs, we therefore quote less for birds than squirrels. Therefore based on our on site inspection the price was adjusted to reflect the cost to remove squirrels. I apologize if this was not fully explained to you. I am happy to hear that you were "very satisfied" with our service. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Galactica in Brampton
Galactica in Brampton

Birds removed

I had my roof changed by a known roofing company last summer. Unfortunately they did not do as good of a job as expected and missed few things including leaving cracks open between joints. So comes this spring and birds go inside the attic through the gap left open by the roofing company. I called the AAA Gates Wildlife and they sent Justin to come and take a look the next day. Justin was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable. He inspected the problem and suggested beside the birds there might be a squirrel in the attic as well. That meant I had to pay $100 more than the quote I had gotten for the removal of the birds. Even though I had not visually seen a Squirrel getting in the attic through the gap, I trusted Justin since he seemed to know his stuff and I did not want to risk having a squirrel in my attic just to save $100. He covered the gaps with a metal chain link barrier. Justin precisely determined where the bird's nest was, opened the soffits right under the nest, and took all the nest out. He then nicely put the soffits back and screwed them in place. He also left a one day door so anything inside would be able to come out but not the other way around. Few days later he came back, removed the one day door and finished the work by also installing a metal chain link barrier where the one way door was. The only concern I had was that small mice and insects like bees can still get in to the attic through chain link holes and nest in there. I was going to go on the roof myself and seal the hole with spray foam, however after texting Justin he said he will come to seal the gap.

Hi Galactica, thank you for taking the time to thoroughly explain your experience with my company and for explaining how Justin took good care of your concern. Thank you for allowing us to humanely solve your wildlife problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 34 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee!

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estima
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 33 years in business!