AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2017 - 2016 - 2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

RunFrom in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

A raccoon made a hole in our attic and decided to stay. Gates wildlife took care of it in a humane and harmless way. We're very happy with this service.

Jerry in Toronto

I was very pleased with Gates, service, knowledge and professionalism displayed when helping me solve a squirrel problem in my garage. Pete displayed wonderful ability to prevent the return of the pests with exceptional handiwork. The squirrels were causing a lot of damage in the soffit overhang. He even returned to ensure everything was completed to my satisfaction. I will not hesitate to recommend Gates Wild Life Control and its staff to my family, friends and neighbors.

Benjamin in North york

After reading a number of reviews of different animal control companies, we decided to contact Gates Wildlife for our bat issue. Based on their reviews, it seemed like Gates had the expertise and knowledge to properly extract bats from our home. Blake came by the house and performed an assessment. He was very respectful, personable, professional, and was really knowledgeable with bats and other wildlife. He was very thorough with his assessment and explained in detail what he discovered and what had to be done to not only extract the bats, but to ensure they would not re-enter the home. Once he completed the work, he returned a couple more times to ensure the bats had been fully removed. Again, he explained everything detail which made us comfortable and confident that our bats issues was resolved. We could not have been happier with our experience and choice to go with Gates and Blake seems to really enjoy his work and takes pride in what he does. I would highly recommend Gates for all your wildlife control needs.

rr1313 in Brampton, Ontario Canada L6Z1S9

Excellent service delivered by Justin who promptly assessed the situation I had and proposed a cost and time effective solution to address it. Justin is extremely knowledgeable and personable and delivered exactly what was proposed. Thank you for terrific service!

sue

Chris installed a wire mesh barrier around parts of my deck to keep out overly friendly skunks and raccoons. It was a pleasant surprise when he installed it the same morning he came to look at the project. It was well constructed and at a far price.

Job Price

Hi Sue, thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with our company. In most cases we can complete the work the same day as we estimate the job. I appreciate you mentioning the work was "well constructed and at a fair price". Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

pkidd
1 review Whitby, ON

The company was professional from initial contact and all the way through the process. The technician, Pete, that they sent to my home was great to deal with. He explained everything in detail before he even started and then took the time to explain everything that he found and what he planned to do about it. He listened to my concerns about the mother squirrel and her young and that I didn't want any harm to come to them. Like Gates' Wildlife Control slogan states, he was compassionate and all squirrels left on their own and then and only then was the point of entry sealed. I would highly recommend them!

Job Price

Hi pkidd, thank you for mentioning that we were compassionate, like our slogan states. Being customer service oriented and humane to our wild customers are extremely important to us. You covered all the bases...thank you! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

margieyoung27 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

After an incompetent nightmare with our former bat removal company, we contacted Gates Wildlife. Chris came to our home and assessed the problem. He was extremely knowledgeable, polite and professional.He located the problem points, secured the entire roof, returned to put in the one way doors when the babies would be able to fly out and has since returned to remove the bat doors. Not only did he solve the problem but found evidence of squirrel damage-which he fixed- and to prevent further damage-he put cages on the roof vents. I had total confidence in his expertise and could not ask for a more professional individual. We are so pleased to have discovered this company as our century house is located near a conservation area. The price was reasonable and the service was exceptional. I cannot recommend this company highly enough.

Job Price

Hi Margieyoung27, Wow! I cannot thank you enough for writing such an excellent review. It is unfortunate that you had a negative experience with another company. Bat removals do require a level of expertise that not all companies possess. I appreciate your kind words regarding Chris, he will be thrilled when I read your review at our next company meeting. Thanks again! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Max in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We previously used AAA Gates' Wildlife Control for raccoons that had invaded our roof. They were very prompt, conscientious and extremely knowledgeable. I was really impressed how careful they were with our property and how considerate they were with the raccoons. Therefore, we were quite comfortable about calling them again when raccoons took residence under our deck/hot-tub several years later.

Boris from AAA Gates' Wildlife Control came today and was exceptional. Very knowledgeable, personable and professional. I have a large deck and he carefully highlighted potential points of entry for the raccoons and potential solutions. Boris was never pushy and told me to take my time with my decision. I'm still deciding whether to rebuild the deck, pursue repairs, installing the screen on the perimeter etc.

However, I have several young children and he understood my safety concerns. Even before making a decision about which solution I would pursue, Boris made several repairs and adjustments to minimize any risks to my children. Boris really went above and beyond our expectations.

Job Price

Hi Max, your thoughtful review perfectly summarizes our business model. We try to put ourselves in our customers shoes and treat them how we would like to be treated. Your choice of words like conscientious, considerate and exceptional are very much appreciated. Your review will definitely be read at our next company meeting. Thank you so much! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

djlau

Brad and his team did a great job setting up the fence and kept me in contact during the entire process.