AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ON
AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Dishan
Dishan
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bird family removed from dryer vent

Thank you for removing the bird family, putting in a new dryer exhaust, a new protective cover on the exterior of the house, and removing another nest under the deck. Friendly & excellent service. Recommneded this company to my neighbors.

Hi Dishan, thank you for your review and for your comment about our service being friendly & excellent. It means the world to me. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Red Squirrel Infestation

I saw a baby squirrel in our home which I couldn't remove.
I was given a date and exact time that Blake would come.
The problem was solved and Blake came back on two separate occasions
to make sure the the red squirrels were gone, which they were.

Excellent company prompt and dependable

Susan Cohen
Toronto

Hello Susan, thank you for mentioning that we provided you with a date and exact time for your appointment. It is important to me that our customers can expect us at a specific time and not be given a 4 hour window like other some other service providers. Thank you for your review and for allowing us to humanely solve your red squirrel problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

David in Gatineau
David in Gatineau

Squirrels Attempting to Break-In

I heard squirrels making noise on my roof. They were either in or attempting to get in. I phoned Gates Wildlife Control on Monday at 3:00 PM. Blake showed up Tuesday @ 8:00 AM. He checked the roof. Squirrels were attempting to get in through a hole that had been previously patched (not very well). Blake removed the old patch job and fixed it properly and was done before 9:00 AM. Great service and fair price.

Hello David, thank you for providing our service time line. I feel it is important for anyone reading this review to understand that we schedule our appointments at exact times that are convenient for our customers. Thank you for complimenting Blake on a job well done. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Dave
Dave

Animal control fence around base of solarium

I had an animal burrowing under my solarium, possibly a skunk. I phoned Gates Wildlife Control and Chris came to give me some needed advice.He installed a wire mesh or narrow fence around the base and did an excellent job. I was very satisfied with the result. It will be very effective in keeping any critters out! I'm very glad I phoned Gates

Hi Dave, skunks are amazing diggers and the only effective defence in keeping them out is to install permanent screening around the structure in question. It makes me happy to hear that you were "very satisfied with the result". Thanks for the great review! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Gates Wildlife

We want to thank you so much for sending Blake to help us this morning.

He resolved our issue promptly and was extremely well-informed and considerate. We appreciate his assistance and very thoughtful manner so much. We were quite anxious about the wildlife problem and he gave us peace of mind.

You are very lucky to have someone like him working for your company!
We would recommend your services without hesitation.

Hello, we have an amazing team working at Gates Wildlife and I agree that we are very fortunate to have Blake as one of our team members. Thank you for your kind words about Blake, I will pass them on to him. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Gee Ess
Gee Ess

Highly Professionally and Experienced

I had a raccoon problem and tried everything I could based on info that I found on the internet. My raccoon problem continued. I then saw that The Toronto Wildlife Centre website recommended AAA Gates Wildlife Control. I have admired and supported the work done by the Toronto Wildlife Centre for years, so I respected their recommendation and called Gates Wildlife. I am SO GLAD that I did. They returned my call promptly and professionally. They arranged an appointment for me within a few days with one of their technicians (Blake). They even called to offer me a sooner appointment when they had a cancellation. They were clear on what services they can provide, any fees involved and they can even provide a free on-site assessment. Blake was on time, very professional and VERY HELPFUL. He took his time to explain things to me and reassure me regarding my raccoon concerns. I know that I will call Gates Wildlife if I have any future wildlife issues for professional and humane management. Thank you!

Hi Gee Ess, WOW! Now that is a review. Thank you so much! I appreciate everything you wrote, especially your compliments regarding Blake. We consider ourselves very fortunate to be the only company recommended by the Toronto Wildlife Centre, thank you for mentioning that. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

Don
Don

Raccoon removal from attic.

We had a raccoon that damaged the fascia board and got into our attic. Joel from Gates did a terrific job of replacing the damaged board while leaving an opening for the raccoon to exit through the temporary one-way door that he installed. Joel was extremely knowledgeable and interesting to talk with. Another Gates representative returned a few days later and removed the one-way door and installed wire mesh over the opening. The costs were exactly as quoted and we were very pleased with this company.

Hello Don, I appreciate your concise report on how your job unfolded. Anyone reading your review will have a clear picture of what to expect. Thank you for your excellent review. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

JSB485
JSB485
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Unwanted House Guests

I had originally contacted a competitor and their earliest appointment was 4 days from contact, they then gave me a high cost quote. Gates was there the next day, did the prevention, came back 2 days later and finished. Very Thorough!

Hello JSB485, it is our experience that the cost for wildlife removal services can vary considerably, depending on who you call. We pride ourselves in offering a fair price for our services. Thanks for mentioning that. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

judiflowers in Oshawa
judiflowers in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

squirrels in my attic

this is the second time I needed to call you about squirrels in my attic pete came in a timely manner & fixed the problem the work pete did the first time held with no issues the pests found another way in thanks to the racoons lifting shingles I am very happy with the solution to my squirrel problem pete was friendly & knows his stuff it was a pleasure to have him at my home but I hope I won't have another visit I did recommend your company to friends in ajax [56 knapton cory mann] & they were happy with the service also keep doing what you do judi

Hello Judi, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about us. I appreciate the continued support and that we were able to humanely solve your wildlife intrusion. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

harriet.back in Thornhill
harriet.back in Thornhill

Raccoons in my attic

I called Gates wildlife because I heard commotion in my attic. I feared the raccoons would come thru my ceiling. Nick came to my home & took pictures to show me the damage & entry point. He put on a trap door to allow them out but not re-enter. He came back 2 days later & finalized the job. I was very happy with how Nick answered all my questions & the prompt service I received. Thank you

Hi Harriet, I really appreciate that you took the time to write such a great review. I am so glad we were able to promptly and humanely solve your raccoon intrusion. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner for 7 years in a row (2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015).

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 36 years in business.Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc. We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE to insulation, wiring, drywall etc. and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc. FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee

Gates Wildlife Control specializes in the removal and control of all wildlife including: Raccoons, Grey Squirrels, Red Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Opossums and birds such Pigeons, Starlings and Sparrows. We remove animals from attics, chimneys, garages, dryer / stove / bathroom exhaust vents and from under under decks / porches / sheds / additions.

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Raccoon under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
1984
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free estimate.
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!