AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
We have 10 mobile offices that will arrive at your home at a time that is convenient to you. We will provide you with a no obligation free on-site written estimate. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! ON
AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Best of 2020 winner 11 timesBest of 2020winner 11 times
Giving Back Award winner 2 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 2 times

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Paul R.
Paul R.

Fast, Friendly and Effective Bird Removal

Nick from Gates was a wonderful guy. Scheduling was easy and quick. Nick was a great communicator. I was also impressed that he would have treated the starlings humanely. They had fledged and he had to just remove the nest ( was a big one) and repair the access point. Best home service experience that we have had. Highly recommend.

Hi Paul, wow! Thank you so much for saying we are the best home service experience that you have had, that means a lot. I really appreciate that you took the time to write such a great review about Nick and our company. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Very prompt, great communication, courteous team.

We had a raccoon investigation in our fairly large and decaying chimney that was becoming difficult to ignore. Gates was able to send someone same-day who managed to do a thorough patch job and humane removal of the raccoons, plus followup visits to ensure successful removal.

Brenda in East York
Brenda in East York

Squirrels evicted from Attic/roof repair

A neighbour witnessed a squirrel chewing on the corner of my roof above the eavestrough and let me know. There was a huge tunnel leading into my attic (big enough for a squirrel and too small for a raccoon) so I called AAA Gates Wildlife Control since I had used them twice before (once when I first bought my house - squirrels in attic and the second time I had Raccoons living in my shed and they were very prompt and humane). This time it was discovered that in addition to the roof corner hold, they had also chewed under my roof vent and were making another entry and my chimney wire had been pulled back (most likely raccoons). They installed a one-way door on the large hole so that they squirrels could leave and not come back, wired & fixed the roof vent and my chimney and then came back two days later to remove the door and repair/waterproof the roof corner where they were accessing my attic. Joel was great to work with (from a good social distance) and gave me the price for just fixing the corner where they were accessing the attic, then explained the other issues he found and said that it was an optional expense; however I just saw it as an issue I needed to nip in the bud since the squirrels seem to really like my attic. I am very happy with how quick and efficient they are and they do everything in a humane way.

Hi Brenda, thank you for being such a loyal customer to us and for taking the time to write this awesome review. I would like to also thank you for noting how "quick and efficient they are and they do everything in a humane way." Our top priority is the animal's wellbeing so it is amazing to hear our customers express that side of our work as well. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Mrs. O.D
Mrs. O.D

wildlife control

The Gates Wildlife Control representative arrived promptly at the appointed time. Assessed the situation and with minimal disruption to my deck removed planking as necessary to extract a putrid decomposing raccoon carcass. He cleaned the area where flies had been feasting replaced the planking, leaving the deck undisturbed. There is no longer a lingering odour. I was most impressed by the work done. Thank you Blake.

Hello, I am so happy to hear you were impressed by Blake's work. I really appreciate that you took the time to write such a king review about my company. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

YB
YB

Squirrel Removal

This year again, the squirrels came back again, to live in my house...
Last fall they chewed through four screens, and left gaping holes in each. l knew they were preparing to be tenants again.
At least ten years ago, I began having problems with squirrels, and was fortunate to discover Brad Gates, at AAA wildlife.
He is a great guy who takes his business seriously, does only what needs to be done and comes when he says he will!
Each time he comes, he solves the problem , and looks around to find other ways they just may find a new way in!
Another family of squirrels may find a new way to get in and causes more havoc!
He puts in one- way doors and comes back again to check on whether they are in or out!
I do not bother looking for anyone else....
Why would I when I found the best..!
He and his team are wonderful people..honest and trustworthy..
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRAD AND CASSANDRA AND CONTINUED SUCCESS!
You can only win when dealing with this team
YB North York

Hi there, Thank you so much for the extremely kind words. I can not explain how much I appreciate receiving reviews like yours. I too am thankful that you found our company. Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

(Dead) Raccoons under deck

I had what I thought was a single dead raccoon under my deck, which turned out to be two, in two different spots. I'd been meaning to seal up the primary entry point to my deck, but decided to wait until later this summer when the kits had grown- but the dead raccoons and associated stench sort of expedited the process.
Kieran showed up the next day, and made quick work of sealing up all ~10ft of the access point by a large tree (amidst a heatwave, on what was likely the hottest day of the year so far), and was extremely transparent and helpful about what else I will need to get done to fully raccoon-proof my deck; I share a lot of fence with five neighbours. And, I must also note, Kieran was incredibly patient and understanding whilst I changed my mind about some things that I decided to put off for later.
I'm new to home-ownership, but I appreciated how pleasant, quick and efficient this was! Thank you, thank you!!

Hello, thank you so much for writing such a great review about my company and about Kieran's work. I appreciate that you noted how patient and understanding he was during the process. We love hearing great feedback like this! Take care, Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Alex
Alex

Squirrel removal / Prevention / Chimney screen

I'd really like to give this company 5/5, but our project hit some snags.
We originally hired Mr. Gates to remove some squirrels in our attic, which should be routine. However, a squirrel tried to get back in, and fell down and got stuck in our chimney. Mr. Gates caught the squirrel with skill. He literally grabbed the little guy out our damper. He definitely knows his wildlife. This part was quite impressive.

The reason one star was docked is he suggested screening our chimney, but removed our chimney cover to do so, assuring no rain would get in despite my concerns otherwise. Well, Murphy's Law, but we got a hard straight rain two days later, and water trickled in and damaged our basement. So I have dock off a star for that. I will say he did come back to fix the job, so this company still gets a fairly high rating for me. Just be careful removing any chimney covers.

Hi Alex, thank you for your review and for commenting on how we returned to resolve both issues. Unfortunately wildlife control is not exact science but by following-up and quickly resolving unexpected situations is of the utmost importance to all of us. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Humane Wildlife Removal

AAA Gates Wildlife reps are very knowledgeable, do a thorough job, have a positive attitude, and are respectful and courteous. I would ONLY hire Gates Wildlife to humanely move unwanted critter tenants out of my home.

Hello, Wow! In one sentence you summed up my company perfectly. Thank you very much! Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Raccoon exclusion

Approx half the fee for removal and half for guarding all other possible entrances. Arrived on time, good work, pleasant and obliging expert. He never had to go into the attic.

Hi, thank you for mentioning that we were able to solve your problem at "approx half the fee". Unfortunately there are a few companies that drastically over charge for their services. You obviously did your homework before deciding on my company. I appreciate you taking the time to write your review. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

Claude in Toronto
Claude in Toronto

Raccoon removal

I had used this company before, so I called them when I found out there were raccoons living in my garage. They were able to move up the appointment when someone else cancelled. The person who came was very polite and friendly, and he did a great job. Raccoons are gone and I can now get the garage fixed up.

Hi Claude, thank you for your repeat business and for the trust you placed in us to humanely solve your wildlife problems. I also appreciate you complimenting us on a job well done. Brad Gates, B.Sc., Owner / President, HomeStars Best of Award Winner 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 36 years in business.Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc. We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE to insulation, wiring, drywall etc. and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc. FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee

Gates Wildlife Control specializes in the removal and control of all wildlife including: Raccoons, Grey Squirrels, Red Squirrels, Skunks, Bats, Opossums and birds such Pigeons, Starlings and Sparrows. We remove animals from attics, chimneys, garages, dryer / stove / bathroom exhaust vents and from under under decks / porches / sheds / additions.

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal, Wildlife, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk, Bird, Bat, Beaver, Rat, Opossum, Pigeon, Starling, Sparrow, Raccoon removal, Squirrel removal, Skunk removal, Bird removal, Bat removal, Rat removal, Raccoon control, Squirrel control, Skunk control, Bird control, Bat control, Rat control, Animal damage, Raccoon damage, Skunk damage, Bird damage, Animal in roof, Animal in house, Animal in attic, Animal in shed, Animal in garage, Animal under deck, Animal under porch, Raccoon in roof, Raccoon in house, Raccoon in chimney, Raccoon in attic, Raccoon in shed, Raccoon in garage, Raccoon under deck, Raccoon under porch, Squirrel in roof, Squirrel in house, Squirrel in chimney, Squirrel in attic, Squirrel in shed, Squirrel in garage, Skunk in house, Skunk in window well, Skunk in shed, Skunk under shed, Skunk under deck, Skunk under porch, Bird in house, Bird in stove vent, Bird in Bathroom vent, Bird in dryer vent, Noises in roof, Noises in house, Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
1984
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free estimate.
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!