AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2018/2017/2016/2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Raccoons under roof

Excellent job by Nick! We had what we thought were raccoons under the roof of our house and called Gates Wildlife Control. Nick confirmed there was a mother raccoon with babies living there and provided a detailed explanation of the plan to remove them humanely. The actual removal was done quickly and efficiently and with minimal mess. The raccoons were handled gently and the roof opening where they got in was sealed up so neatly and well it was like Nick was working on his own home. Complete satisfaction at our end.

Bruce Gillies in Toronto
Bruce Gillies in Toronto

Nick Parkin - Resolving Wildlife Issue

Nick Parkin, Wildlife Technician is professional, well-mannered, competent, tidy and humane. He was called in, unfortunately, to remove dead racoons that were located under a deck. Nick was able to gain access to them, and remove them cleanly and respectfully. He also located the point of entry, and sealed it off effectively to ensure no other animals will enter in the future. I would highly recommend Nick at Gates' Wildlife Control to help resolve your wildlife needs.

The Don in Markham
The Don in Markham

Great Service

This is the second time that I have used AAA Gates Wildlife.
The first time was to humanely remove squirrels and their nest.
This time, a family member heard scratching and squeaking during the night.
Brad come out and investigated. Brad determined that there was no intrusion but could see where a raccoon tried to get in under the mesh they had installed previously. He went around and inspected and securely fastened the mesh work previously installed.
Brad did suggest that he secure the heat vents on the roof. He installed wire mesh around each of the vents.
Brad was very professional and personable. He explained everything in detail and did not pressure me. Some organizations pressure you by making it sound that if you don't follow through with their recommendations then something horrific will happen. This was not the case with Brad. He made the suggestion and allowed me to make the decision.
I think that Brad went above and beyond. Brad asked me if I had recently replaced the roof shingles. I said yes. Brad said that they did a good job. This made me feel at ease with my decision of selecting the roofing company. How many people actually get to inspect a roof company's work? I didn't inspect personally but Brad's comment was very reassuring. Thanks Brad.
I commend AAA Gates Wildlife and the employees they have selected. All the employees that I have dealt with have been very professional.

pty in Toronto
pty in Toronto

Squirrel removal

Called Gates to remove sparrow's nest found in exterior insulbrick wall, was quoted $275 for the job.
When worker arrived, we noticed the nest had been overrun by squirrel.
Got a new quote for squirrel removal, had to install a one way door.
Came back several days later to seal hole with piece of alum sheet metal.

All's good, squirrel gone, paid more than i expected. Other than that, very satisfied.

Galactica in Brampton
Galactica in Brampton

Birds removed

I had my roof changed by a known roofing company last summer. Unfortunately they did not do as good of a job as expected and missed few things including leaving cracks open between joints. So comes this spring and birds go inside the attic through the gap left open by the roofing company. I called the AAA Gates Wildlife and they sent Justin to come and take a look the next day. Justin was very friendly and seemed very knowledgeable. He inspected the problem and suggested beside the birds there might be a squirrel in the attic as well. That meant I had to pay $100 more than the quote I had gotten for the removal of the birds. Even though I had not visually seen a Squirrel getting in the attic through the gap, I trusted Justin since he seemed to know his stuff and I did not want to risk having a squirrel in my attic just to save $100. He covered the gaps with a metal chain link barrier. Justin precisely determined where the bird's nest was, opened the soffits right under the nest, and took all the nest out. He then nicely put the soffits back and screwed them in place. He also left a one day door so anything inside would be able to come out but not the other way around. Few days later he came back, removed the one day door and finished the work by also installing a metal chain link barrier where the one way door was. The only concern I had was that small mice and insects like bees can still get in to the attic through chain link holes and nest in there. I was going to go on the roof myself and seal the hole with spray foam, however after texting Justin he said he will come to seal the gap.

Simon B. in Toronto
Simon B. in Toronto

Great service and price

My daughter called me to say she was hearing some noise in the attic. I called AAA Gates and they said because they were so busy, they could only come in a couple of days. I said that was ok, but they called back 30 minutes later to say that they had finished up some work early and would come over right away. Blake showed up within the hour, gave me a free quote and explained exactly how he would do the work. I was a little surprised at how detailed it was but felt immediately confident that the work would be done right. I agreed to the quote and he completed the work removing 5 baby raccoons and installing the one way door to get the mother out. The babies were placed in a heated box to wait for the mother to come and retrieve them. I did not realize that they would be treated with such care. He then proceeded to repair the damage the raccoon had done to the roof. I could not have been more pleased with the quality of the work done. I'm sure they can't always complete the work within 4 hours of the first call being made, but I was sure lucky this time.

Hi Simon B., thank you for clarifying that we "can't always complete the work within 4 hours of the first call"....although I wish we could provide that level of response for all our customers. I also appreciate that you clearly outlined how we solved your issue with a mother raccoon and 5 babies and that we "treated (them) with such care". It will certainly help other potential customers understand how we operate. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

K McLeod  in Scarborough
K McLeod in Scarborough

Raccoon Removal

We had a family of raccoons living in our attic, specifically in our bedroom closet. Peter arrived on time and clearly outlined the criteria for his assessment. He was very professional, courteous and thoroughly explained the whole process to us answering all our questions.
Within an hour he removed 4 baby raccoons, closed off all our vents and the plan for a safe and humane family reunification was underway.
I would strongly recommend this company and congratulations on an excellent job Peter- we appreciate it.
The McLeod family.

Hi K McLeod, I love how you managed to explain the entire process from beginning to end in 4 sentences. Thank you for complimenting Peter on a job well done and for any future referrals you may send our way. I will definitely be reading your review at our next morning meeting. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

1 review Milton, ON

Bird Problem

We had birds roosting on various peaks on our roof which was becoming a real nuisance. Justin was knowledgeable, professional and fast. I definitely would recommend if you have a wildlife issue.

Hi Private User, thank you for complimenting Justin on a job well done. We really appreciate the opportunity to assist you in solving your bird problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

renee.thurairatnam
renee.thurairatnam

Squirrel nest (removal and reintroduction to mother)

Was very satisfied with this company’s work. The squirrel nest was located in my drywall. The infants were safely removed and taken care of. The entrance hole was properly closed and drilled. The drywall was neatly covered with sheet metal for reinforcement until further repair. Very happy that the animals were unharmed and given back to their mother as well as having the wall damage and problem areas tended to and fixed.

Hi renee.thurairatnam, I enjoyed your interest in wanting to observe the process of removing the new born squirrels from your wall. I like it when my customers show concern for their wild neighbours even though they have caused damage. Homeowners need to understand that wildlife are only doing what comes naturally and they do not intentionally mean to damage property. Thank you for your understanding and for your excellent review! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Appleby C.
Appleby C.

Wildlife Control

We hired Gates Wildlife Control to humanely relocate a coyote den located on campus adjacent to a well used walking trail, staff residences, and administrative offices. The coyotes were successfully relocated within approximately 2 weeks from bringing on Gates. Service was excellent. The field technician was informative and communicated all steps along the way. This took quite a few site visits to continually encourage the animals to relocate from their home. I would highly recommend Gates Wildlife Control.

Hi Appleby C., I would like to thank the College for showing such concern and compassion for the coyotes. Your desire to have the coyotes encouraged to relocate to a more suitable den site is commendable. Seeing the coyotes as neighbours is certainly refreshing when most don't want them around at all. Thank you for your patience and for allowing us to humanely solve your coyote situation. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 34 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee!

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estima
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 33 years in business!