AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pest & Animal Control
2018/2017/2016/2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Pat Colaco from Mississauga
Pat Colaco from Mississauga

red squirrel removal from bulkhead in the Sunroom

After trying various methods to get rid of the red squirrel from the bulkhead in the Sun room, we contacted AAA Gates Wildlife Control. Wish we had called them earlier. Chris came as expected and was very considerate, reassuring and professional. He checked all possible entry points and installed wire mesh where required to prevent future entries. We have had no problems since then. Great service overall and I will use them again if required and will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thanks Chris for the wonderful job!

Hello Pat, I am so glad you ended up calling my company and that we were able to relieve you of your wildlife intrusion. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review and for complimenting Chris's work. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Vivian in Scarborough
Vivian in Scarborough

Bird proof vent covers

We thought we had birds in one of the vents on the side of our house, however when Gates Wildlife came out to inspect, there were no birds, just some bird poop.. We decided to be proactive and had the bird proof covers installed so that we would have no problems in the future. Nick, the wildlife technician, arrived on time, was courteous and professional, and completed the work in the time frame given. We are very pleased with the company and recommend them highly.

Hi Vivian, your decision to be proactive is a smart one. It is much more cost effective to prevent future wildlife problems then to deal with them as they occur. It makes me extremely happy to read your positive comments regarding Nick and the service he provided. Thank you for choosing Gates Wildlife and for writing such a great review! Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Cheryl in
Cheryl in
1 review Pickering, ON

Raccoons in my roof

Amazing service with Pete. It was very disturbing having two raccoons in my roof. Pete was wonderful in making sure I understood the process, costs and warranty. They created damage in several places in my roof which Pete fixed the roof and Dealt with two raccoons that did not appear to want me to be an empty nester. One left and we thought that was it, days later another was moving around, they are not always active this time of year. Pete was back seven times and left me notes, emailed and sent me pictures so I could see what he was seeing on the roof in terms of damage as well as his completed work.
I would highly recommend this company and Pete, exemplary service and professionalism!
Cheryl McCarthy

Hi Cheryl, I love your comment that the raccoons "did not appear to want me to be an empty nester", hilarious. In 35 years I've never had a customer reference their wildlife tenants as their kids. It is true that raccoons don't go out every night to forage at this time of year so monitoring over multiple visits ensures that all animals get out before we permanently close the hole. Although it can be time consuming, it is essential for the animal's well-being. Thank you for your patience and for your "exemplary" comments regarding the service Pete provided you. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

ruckus d.
ruckus d.

Wildlife humane removal

This team of professionals are incredible. They love wildlife as much as I do and make sure they get em out safely, which is super high on my priority list!
Always friendly, courteous and thorough at what they do. I recommend these guys with many more gold stars than 5!

Hi Ruckus, wow! Thank you for your incredible endorsement of my company. I love to hear about when our customers care about their wild tenants, they deserve to be in our neighbourhoods as much as we do. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Linsey
Linsey

Squirrels removed from attic

Gates Wildlife Control humanely dealt with the squirrels in our attic. They were fast, friendly and did a thorough job. I was very pleased and will use them again.

Hi Linsey, hopefully you won't need us again but if you do we will definitely be there. After all you have our guarantee on that. I appreciate your thoughtful review and for allowing us to solve your squirrel problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Kay L.
Kay L.

Pest Control

I had squirrel in my roof. They were able to close off all entry points and make sure that they would not be able to return.
Since the service was provided, I have not heard any activity.
They were helpful, knowledgable and funny.
I would highly recommend them, as they had been recommend to me by two of my clients.
Thanks again !

Hello Kay, thank you for you kind review. It is always our objective to ensure that our customers do not hear any activity once the job is complete, this review is proof of that. Please thank your clients for recommending my company to you. Our goal at Gates Wildlife is to provide a 10 out of 10 when it comes to customer service. I would be interested in learning how we could improve our services to have obtained a rating of 10 from you. You can email me directly at bradgates@gateswildlifecontrol.com with any suggestions. Thanks again, Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

browner57
browner57

Critter removal from attic

Excellent service to solve our problem and quick appointment for service.. Chris was very friendly!

Hi browner57, I appreciate that you took the time to write a review about our company and for complimenting Chris! Thank you so much for the business. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Jo-Anne Walder
Jo-Anne Walder

Service

A squirrel scratched through drywall in bedroom wall. There were 2 entrances outside that had to be closed off to ensure he couldn't get back in.

Hello Jo-Anne, thank you for taking the time to write a review on our company. It is greatly appreciated. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Francisco L.
Francisco L.

Wild life control

Very professional, efficient and informative during the whole process. Chris is an expert in this field and very friendly and easy to talk to. I am extremely pleased with his job.

Hello Francisco, I would like to thank you for writing such a great review on our company. I appreciate you complimenting Chris by saying he is "an expert in this field, very friendly and easy to talk to." Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

Parkfriend in Old Toronto
Parkfriend in Old Toronto

Raccoons on roof

I saw a raccoon family climbing up to my roof after hearing loud sounds from inside. When Nick came to check it out, he could see even as he was walking up to the house, that the chimney was unprotected. After going up to the roof, he returned with photos of the raccoons and gave me an estimate of the work. He dealt with the problem right away. I especially appreciated Nick's friendly and informative manner, with no patronizing and no pressure. Thanks, Gates Wildlife!

Hi "Parkfriend", I appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review about our company. Thank you for complimenting Nick on his work and for the business. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 34 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! No Obligation & Money Back Guarantee!

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Working at Heights Gov. Certified / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the Guelph University - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estima
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 35 years in business!