AAA Gates Wildlife Control

2017 - 2016 - 2015 HOMESTARS AWARD WINNER - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES - WE GET THEM OUT & KEEP THEM OUT! - GUARANTEED!!! - ON
AAA Gates Wildlife Control
Owner/Manager
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Reviews for AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Renator

I heard animal footsteps in my attic. Gates Wildlife came the following week and I was very happy with the experience. The technician Chris was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. He confirmed squirrels had gotten into the attic, had a nest but were now gone. He sealed up their entry point and came by the following week for a follow-up.

Only reason I did not give 10 out of 10 was that they over-scheduled their appointments the day of the visit and ended up showing up an hour late without letting me know. The technician was apologetic and I wasn't inconvenienced so it didn't take away from my appreciation of the good job they did.

NRM

I was happy with my decision to have gone with this company to address my problem with squirrels in the attic.

It was Justin who came and was very professional and courteous and easy to talk to. He addressed all the concerns before, during, and even after the work has been done. I also think he went above and beyond on the service he provided. This happened in December 2016 so I don't remember the full details, but I know he had to come back more than once on my request to check on the status of my problem as I reported still hearing critter noises in the attic.

If you're doing your research and plan to get 2-3 quotes before making the move, you might find that this company isn't the cheapest, so just make sure you compare apples to apples in terms of the offerings and guarantees.

michael.nesbitt

Gates' was quick to respond and to send out a tech to evaluate the situation. Despite the inclement weather he got up on the roof to assess things, and installed a one-way door over the damaged are. 3 Months later and (knock on wood) we are still critter free.

bellajes

They were very professional, informative and kind. They came, assess the situation, told us all of our options. They told what was happening step by step. It was an educational experience, learn the habits of the raccoon and saw the six babies that what up there. They sealed the access point and secure any potential new access points, to ensure no further intrusion.
It was a humane removal of the baby raccoons, placing them in a heated box, so the mother can take them to their "new den"!
Thank you!

Shegou

Brad and Christa were amazing! They turned up on time (actually, a little early), and took time to explain the process fully and all of the options available for removing the Raccoon family. They were an efficient team-the raccoon family was removed and the hole in my roof repaired/protective wire grids over the vents installed, all within 90 mins. The whole experience, from booking the appointment to the actual work was very pleasant and I would not hesitate to recommend them!

Sylvia

I would highly recommend AAA Gates Wildlife Control. We had a mother raccoon and her babies in our attic. Chris did an awesome job removing the raccoons and animal-proofing other entries where wildlife might enter our house. He did all that while it was pouring rain outside. He was very nice, courteous and professional. I am very happy that the issue has been resolved.

Job Price

Hi Sylvia, thank you for your kind words regarding Chris. It was a smart decision to animal proof your home as this is the time of year all wildlife are looking to gain entry into attics and raise their family. It makes me happy that you were pleased with our work. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Sara from Etobicoke

Twice in the last number of months, I've called Gates to ask them to come help me with mice and then raccoons. Twice they've given me free advice over the phone and twice it worked like a charm.

I'm a single mom, and appreciate that they saved me a great deal of $$ by giving out the advice. We have a mom raccoon and six babies who have relocated from my front porch bench safely and humanely and I'm not out of pocket.

So while I haven't actually yet had to use them in person - how can you not trust a company with service like that?? Thanks Gates! You're awesome.

Job Price

Hi Sara, I am very happy to learn you were able to utilize our advice to solve your wildlife issues. As you know, not all wildlife problems can be dealt with advice alone but in your case some simple advice, as you said "worked like a charm." I have always believed in building my business through integrity, honesty and helping others. Thanks for your wonderful review. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Priscilla in Toronto

I had a great experience with AAA Gates Wildlife Control. Brad came out to assess my situation and provided me with a full quote & breakdown of the job. He was very professional & courteous. I thought I had birds above my powder room bathroom in the vent, but it turned out to be a squirrel! He put in a one way door & closed the other vents on the side of my house. He returned a few days later, made sure the squirrel had left and put up a new vent. I am happy this was taken of so quickly & professionally.

Job Price

Hi Priscilla, it was my pleasure to assist you in humanely solving your wildlife problem. Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

satisfied c.
1 review Oshawa, ON

I had a squirrel infestation and Peter from Gates was prompt and polite and his efforts were successful.

Job Price

Hi satisfied c., thanks for your concise review of Peter's work in solving your squirrel problem. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

Harry F.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Squirrel had entered the attic. Mr. Gates from AAA Gates' Wildlife Control set an appointment to come out promptly, addressed the problem and identified the entry point accurately.
A detailed and very reasonable estimate was provided, which took into account preventive measures for other potential problem areas.
AAA Gates Wildlife Control had assisted me many times in the past decades with other wildlife problems, and all cases were resolved promptly with maximum professional care at reasonable cost.

Job Price

Hi Harry F., it has been a real pleasure meeting and assisting you in humanely solving your wildlife problems. Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I hope you don't require our services in years to come but as you know, we are only a call away. Brad Gates, B.Sc. Owner / President - Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017.

More about AAA Gates Wildlife Control

Awarded HomeStars Best Of 2015, 2016 & 2017! - FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! We GET THEM OUT and KEEP THEM OUT! Our guarantee is supported by our 33 years in business.

Humane removal and prevention of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats, opossums, etc.

We take every measure possible to safeguard the health and safety of our customers / employees and we comply with all government legislation. All of our technicians are FALL PROTECTION CERTIFIED! These practices are not standard in the wildlife control industry.

WSIB Insured & $5 million Commercial Liability Insurance. Ask to see our certificates.

Seen on National Geographic Channel's "Animal Extractors" Visit www.gateswildlifecontrol.com to view videos

AAA Gates' Wildlife Control is a full service wildlife removal company. We humanely GET THEM OUT from residences and businesses, we KEEP THEM OUT by repairing the animal's entry holes as well as animal-proofing other potential entry points. Importantly, by undertaking these steps we can prevent the animals from causing further DAMAGE and we can guarantee your complete satisfaction! We specialize in the removal of raccoons, squirrels, skunks, birds, bats etc.

FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES!

Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney

Pest & Animal Control
Animal proofing to all building components such as Chimneys, Roofs, Roof Vents, Plumbing Mats, Soffits, Shingles etc.
FREE ON-SITE ESTIMATES! OUR FOCUS is on providing our customers with exceptional service (please read our reviews) and the humane removal and prevention of all wildlife
Animal Wildlife Raccoon Squirrel Skunk Bird Bat Beaver Rat Opossum Pigeon Starling Sparrow Raccoon removal Squirrel removal Skunk removal Bird removal Bat removal Rat removal Raccoon control Squirrel control Skunk control Bird control Bat control Rat ontrol Animal damage Raccoon damage Skunk damage Bird damage Animal in roof Animal in house Animal in attic Animal in shed Animal in garage Animal under deck Animal under porch Raccoon in roof Raccoon in house Raccoon in chimney Raccoon in ttic Raccoon in shed Raccoon in garage Raccoon under deck Raccoon under porch Squirrel in roof Squirrel in house Squirrel in chimney Squirrel in attic Squirrel in shed Squirrel in garage Skunk in house Skunk in window well Skunk in shed Skunk under shed Skunk under deck Skunk under porch Bird in house Bird in stove vent Bird in Bathroom vent Bird in dryer vent Noises in roof Noises in house Noises in chimney
We will beat any competitors written comparable work by 10%.
The Original Humane Wildlife Removal Company. Established in 1984.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We Accept All Types of Payment
Certified Fall Protection Trained / OHSA's Health & Safety Trained / H&S Hazard Assessment Trained
Recommended by Animal Services, Humane Societies, Wildlife Rehabilitators, The MNR and competition
Bachelor of Science from the University of Guelph - Wildlife Biologists on Staff
Free On-Site Estimates - No obligation
PROJECT RATE
We will arrive at your house at a time that's convenient for you and provide a free written estimate
One to Ten Year Guarantee, supported by over 32 years in business!