Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Milton  >  Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Reviews for Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Bill Eves from Mississauga
Bill Eves from Mississauga

Rid of Raccoons

Pesky raccoons decided to make my attic their winter chalet. Within a day of realizing this contacted Pest Protection due to a referral from a friend and glad we chose them. Ben was prompt and efficient in assessing the issue and did the work immediately to put in a one way door that would let the critters vacate the premises and not be allowed back. Immediately resolved the problem so the raccoons will have to seek alternative living quarters I am afraid! Ben was excellent in explaining everything in detail and did good work. Plus followup. Highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Raccoons are very smart and very loud, especially when they have made your attic their residence! We are glad we were able to humanely Remove the raccoons from your home! If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out!

HMedeiros
HMedeiros

Review Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Called Pest Protection Plus Inc. because of a wasp nest in one of my trees. Brent the technician came out the next day on time. He described what he was going to do and took care of the wasp nest quickly. I paid for the service and now I have no more problem. Brent was friendly and guarenteed his work. I am very happy with the work that was done and would use the company again, as well as recommend them to friend or neighbors, if they need service. Thanks Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Thank you for the review! Wasps can be a real nuisance and dangerous. We do our best to get out there as fast as possible to eliminate the issue! If there are any issues you have a guarantee for the entire season!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Mice!

I had Brent come and help with a mouse problem we had. He was efficient, friendly and explained what he was doing as he went through the house. Brent said they would come back in 4-6 weeks to check on everything. I would not hesitate to recommended this company!

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! Mice are very common in the house, we guarantee we will eliminate them all. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us any time!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pest Control

Trying to catch a family of skunks but so far only 2 possums caught. They come within an hour to pick up the animal and set a new trap. Friendly, professional and patient!

Thank you for the review! Skunks can be timid sometime and it can take some time to get them! We make sure that we will be more persistent then them!

Gravaowen in Mississauga
Gravaowen in Mississauga

Pest control

Skunk living under garden shed, called Pest Protection Plus, they arrived next day and set a humane trap. They responded within 24 hrs to pick up the trapped skunk. Andrew and Ben are very professional and competitively priced. Would definitely recommend them!

Thank your for your review! Skunks love to nest under sheds and decks! We are glad you can enjoy your yard again without worrying about being sprayed.

L. Maxim in Mississauga
L. Maxim in Mississauga

Excellent Service

The phones are answered live and a booking is made right away. Text and emails keep you apprised of dates, times and immenmt arrival. The service guarantee is honoured as i had to recall when the wasps set up residence again in my outside wall. I found Pest Protection Plus Inc on the Homestars website and am most grateful.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad we could help you! Pests can be persistent, so we have to be too! If there are any issues or questions please do not hesitate to reach out!

Brampton  in Mississauga
Brampton in Mississauga

Amazing Company

I have used his company twice now in two separate homes and I must say these gentleman are absolutely fantastic, on time and incredibly professional. I honestly couldn’t have asked for better service.

Thank you for your review, much appreciated! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or issues! We are glad we are able to help with your pest control issues!

Elaine in Mississauga
Elaine in Mississauga

Skunk removal

I spent quite a bit of money on everything on the market to deter the skunks from my lawn...it did not work. So I called Pest Protection as my yard was being decimated but it was convenient for the skunks as they were living under my neighbours cement pad by their pool. Everyone was great from PP and I would highly recommend them from getting the trap to me to picking up the skunks once trapped (which didn't take that long) they were very professional. I should have called them sooner. Thanks Pest Protection!

Thank you for your review! Skunks are very persistent and challenging to deal with! We are happy we were able to help you out!

G Lawson  in Burlington
G Lawson in Burlington

Stubborn Wasps!

Had been trying to kill a wasps nest inside a structure without success. Ben came over and took care of the nest without any problems. Ben is a friendly and knowledgeable guy. I would call him again without hesitation.

Thank you for the review! Wasp nests can be difficult to deal with! If there are any issues or new nests you are covered by the guarantee!

Karl  in Mississauga
Karl in Mississauga

Service call

Ben came to check if birds, squirrels or raccoons had gotten into our attic. He came on time. (Excellent notification system).
Ben checked our roof and possible areas of concern. He was knowledgeable, polite and willing to answer our questions. He even told us what to look out for should be a problem.
Pest Protection Plus was also very reasonable in their pricing. We would definitely recommend Pest Protection Plus.
Karl

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! If you have any questions about pest control or wildlife removal we are happy to help!

Pest protection plus Inc

More about Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Pest Protection Plus Inc. is a wildlife and pest control service company serving the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding cities, including Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham.

We offer the fastest service you’ll find! Even if it’s 3am and you hear scratching in your attic, give us a call and we’ll send one of our technicians to take care of the problem.

Our technicians are professionally trained and we only use the best chemicals and other products. The stuff you buy in stores might work for a little while, but whatever you’re trying to get rid of will come back. We’re so confident of the job that we’ll do that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on most of our services!