Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Reviews for Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Darryl in Oakville
Darryl in Oakville

Save wildlife, save money!

Have a skunk family on our property for the past year. Finally decided to get the problem address. Thought it was something the Humane Society would take care of, but they do not. Recommended a commentator of this company. When I called I was quoted between 500-1000 on average!
I called around, spoke to Pest Protection Plus and the cost was a fraction of the price! They also take the animals off site, something the other company does not. They just release in the area!
Brent was great to deal with, trap is set and hopefully we'll be skunk free in short order!

Thank you for the review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us any time with any questions or concerns! Skunks can be difficult to work with, but we have lots of practice!

Pest protection plus

Nicole in Thornhill
Nicole in Thornhill

Removal of raccoon from our property

It was great working with this company. From the day I called, I was promptly connected to a service person. They have been professional, on time and have constantly kept me informed either via email, text or phone calls. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for leaving us a review! We do our best to make it as painless as possible to eliminate pest control issues! Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any pest control or wildlife removal questions!

Pest Protection Plus Inc

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Squirrels in the Attic

This company has been fantastic and a real lifesaver for me. I have had aggravating trouble with squirrels entering the attic and Pest Protection Plus has been great. They respond promptly and have been true to their word as to guarantee. They are very pleasant too!

After the initial squirrel exclusion work was done I had some construction around the eaves and basement of the house that created more entry points for the squirrels. The company returned, inspected and fixed the new entry points for free even though these subsequent problems had nothing to do with the original problem they fixed.

I have since recommended them to neighbours and would recommend them to anyone needing this type of service. Thanks very much guys!!

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate you taking the time! Squirrels are such a pest and can be extremely persistent, especially at this time of year! If there are any issues please do not hesitate to let us know!

Pest protection plus

Bill Eves from Mississauga
Bill Eves from Mississauga

Rid of Raccoons

Pesky raccoons decided to make my attic their winter chalet. Within a day of realizing this contacted Pest Protection due to a referral from a friend and glad we chose them. Ben was prompt and efficient in assessing the issue and did the work immediately to put in a one way door that would let the critters vacate the premises and not be allowed back. Immediately resolved the problem so the raccoons will have to seek alternative living quarters I am afraid! Ben was excellent in explaining everything in detail and did good work. Plus followup. Highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Raccoons are very smart and very loud, especially when they have made your attic their residence! We are glad we were able to humanely Remove the raccoons from your home! If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out!

Pest protection plus Inc

HMedeiros
HMedeiros

Review Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Called Pest Protection Plus Inc. because of a wasp nest in one of my trees. Brent the technician came out the next day on time. He described what he was going to do and took care of the wasp nest quickly. I paid for the service and now I have no more problem. Brent was friendly and guarenteed his work. I am very happy with the work that was done and would use the company again, as well as recommend them to friend or neighbors, if they need service. Thanks Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Thank you for the review! Wasps can be a real nuisance and dangerous. We do our best to get out there as fast as possible to eliminate the issue! If there are any issues you have a guarantee for the entire season!

Pest protection plus Inc

Amanda Barker from Burlington
Amanda Barker from Burlington

Mice!

I had Brent come and help with a mouse problem we had. He was efficient, friendly and explained what he was doing as he went through the house. Brent said they would come back in 4-6 weeks to check on everything. I would not hesitate to recommended this company!

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! Mice are very common in the house, we guarantee we will eliminate them all. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to us any time!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Pest Control

Trying to catch a family of skunks but so far only 2 possums caught. They come within an hour to pick up the animal and set a new trap. Friendly, professional and patient!

Thank you for the review! Skunks can be timid sometime and it can take some time to get them! We make sure that we will be more persistent then them!

Gravaowen in Mississauga
Gravaowen in Mississauga

Pest control

Skunk living under garden shed, called Pest Protection Plus, they arrived next day and set a humane trap. They responded within 24 hrs to pick up the trapped skunk. Andrew and Ben are very professional and competitively priced. Would definitely recommend them!

Thank your for your review! Skunks love to nest under sheds and decks! We are glad you can enjoy your yard again without worrying about being sprayed.

L. Maxim in Mississauga
L. Maxim in Mississauga

Excellent Service

The phones are answered live and a booking is made right away. Text and emails keep you apprised of dates, times and immenmt arrival. The service guarantee is honoured as i had to recall when the wasps set up residence again in my outside wall. I found Pest Protection Plus Inc on the Homestars website and am most grateful.

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are glad we could help you! Pests can be persistent, so we have to be too! If there are any issues or questions please do not hesitate to reach out!

Brampton  in Mississauga
Brampton in Mississauga

Amazing Company

I have used his company twice now in two separate homes and I must say these gentleman are absolutely fantastic, on time and incredibly professional. I honestly couldn’t have asked for better service.

Thank you for your review, much appreciated! Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or issues! We are glad we are able to help with your pest control issues!

More about Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Pest Protection Plus Inc. is a wildlife and pest control service company serving the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding cities, including Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham.

We offer the fastest service you’ll find! Even if it’s 3am and you hear scratching in your attic, give us a call and we’ll send one of our technicians to take care of the problem.

Our technicians are professionally trained and we only use the best chemicals and other products. The stuff you buy in stores might work for a little while, but whatever you’re trying to get rid of will come back. We’re so confident of the job that we’ll do that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on most of our services!