Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Mississauga ON L5M 3M8
Pest & Animal Control
Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for Pest Protection Plus Inc.

KendraM
KendraM
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Gypsy moth spraying

Brent came to do spraying for Gypsy moths and he was friendly, efficient, prompt and very easy to work with. The spray seems to have been effective and I would highly recommend his work.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business. If there are any issues or questions, do not hesitate to reach out!

Shaham
Shaham

Best Pest Control/Wildlife removal company around

Ben came by and did a very thorough job. He assessed the situation perfectly and completely resolved the issue I had. Prices are very fair and competitive, and most importantly haven't had an issues since. Would highly recommend to anyone looking.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad we were able to help, do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Gypsy Moth spraying

The technician Brent was punctual and answered all my questions. He was friendly and knowledgeable.
Lots of caterpillars this season and very few companies are providing a service to deal with this problem.

Francesca Rose in Halton Hills
Francesca Rose in Halton Hills
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Wildlife-Bird Removal

We were very pleased with service. Anthony was very prompt to return calls. I particularly liked that after each call he followed up immediately with a text and email to confirm. They removed birds in vent and all nesting materials. We will definitely recommend to friends and would call them again for any pest control issues.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate your business and please feel free to reach out any time with any questions or concerns!

Osman
Osman

Freed Raccoon and his kids

I really recommend Pest Protection Plus Inc. They are professional and honest. A Racoon mated under my house den. I called Pest Protection Plus Inc., within no time Ben showed up and solve the problem. Freed the Raccoon and his kids safely. After several months of monitoring, today Carig removed the oneway exit door and sealed the mesh.
Great job.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Please feel free to reach out anytime!

Wildlife
Wildlife

Wildlife Pest Protection Plus

The BEST service. 100 percent!
I would highly recommend these guys and I wouldn’t use anyone else.
They are efficient, timely, trustworthy and highly competent. This is customer service at its best

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave one! Please feel free free to reach out any time with any questions or concerns!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Happy customer

Repeat customer here. Their technicians are friendly and very efficient! They took the time to look at possible spots where the mices might enter and ensured the solutions packages weee stratigically placed. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions at any time!

Brandon
Brandon

apartment serviced

We got our apartment serviced and they did an excellent job ! I’d very much recommend this company very kind and caring professionals!
Thank you so much pest protection plus !

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, much appreciated!

Tahir Khan
Tahir Khan
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Squirrels in Roof and Attic

Mr. Anthony (Pest Protection Plus Inc) delivered really excellent job for removal of squirrels from roof in two of my houses, one in "911 Dunbarton road Pickering (in year 2018)" & another in "250 Gerrard street, east, Toronto (in year 2020)". Was very pleased with the quick response. Did a fine job. Great customer service. Cleaned up and explained everything. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for the review! Anthony is. a very thorough technician. We are here to help with any questions or concerns any time!

Private User reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Removing raccoons

I have a small dog and was concerned for his safety because of the raccoons and what they leave behind. Pest Protection Plus was excellent. Their response time from the office was very good as were the people that came to my house. I do hope the issue does not happen again but I would not call anyone else.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! if any issues come up we are happy to help!

More about Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Pest Protection Plus Inc. is a wildlife and pest control service company serving the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding cities, including Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham.

We offer the fastest service you’ll find! Even if it’s 3am and you hear scratching in your attic, give us a call and we’ll send one of our technicians to take care of the problem.

Our technicians are professionally trained and we only use the best chemicals and other products. The stuff you buy in stores might work for a little while, but whatever you’re trying to get rid of will come back. We’re so confident of the job that we’ll do that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on most of our services!