Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Milton  >  Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Reviews for Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Fateema
Fateema

Pest control

These guys were great! We had rats come into our basement through a hole in the side of our house and settled in the insulation. Ben and his co-worker Brent answered all our questions and were super helpful and understanding of our situation. They came through for us even in terrible weather and offered to come and follow up in 2 weeks. They helped us get rid of the rats and reassured my wife that we would not have any more problems in the future. I would definitely call on these guys again.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Rats are not fun to have. Please feel free to reach out to us anytime with any questions or concerns!

donp
donp

Raccoon removal

A raccoon was quickly and humanely trapped and relocated. The technician was courteous and worked efficiently.

Thanks for your review. Raccoons can be a nuisance and can do alot of damage to your home and yard! We always trap humanely! If you have any issues in the future, do not forget that you have a discounted rate!

wchalas
wchalas
1 review Burlington, ON

installing protective mesh over vent

I just wanted to send a quick thank you for doing a great job. I really appreciate the quick response and very affordable price. The service guy (Ben) was efficient and courteous.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your service and are glad that we are able to help. Vent covers are great for preventing squirrels, raccoons and birds from gaining access into your home!

Robert C.
Robert C.

Relocation of a raccoon from my property.

This company handled my call professionally and presented me with my options. They arrived at my residence on time and further explained to me the process and care with which they address the issue. I was extremely satisfied with their service and I would have no reservation towards recommending this company for the service which they provide.

Hi Robert,

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! If you have any questions or need any advice on anything, do not hesitate to call or message us! We appreciate your business!

Thomas
Thomas

Service

Mice problem. He put traps and put bait in attic. Looked around the outside of the house for entry points.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Baiting the attic is key to ensure the total elimination of the mice problem. Let us know when it is best for us to schedule a follow up visit included in your guarantee!

patrycja.farrell
patrycja.farrell
1 review , ON

Removal of bats

Called Pest Protection Plus when we found bats in our house (Yikes!). Anthony came on very short notice. Not only did he provide excellent customer service, but most importantly, he got rid of the bats in the house, and sealed any potential entry points in the house to eliminate any future infestation. Anthony was very knowledgeable; he clearly outlined and communicated the appropriate steps that needed to be taken to prevent any bats from reentering the house. We felt very reassured and comfortable with the action plan from Pest Protection Plus. I would definitely use this company in the future for any pest problems.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad that we were able to provide you with our wildlife removal service!

Stacey
Stacey
1 review Kirkfield, ON

Pest Control!

Removed a very large wasps nest and made our backyard safe for our toddler. Friendly and prompt service. We highly recommend them!

Thank you for the review! Pests in the backyard can be a real nuisance. We are glad we were able to protect your family and home!

Pest protection plus inc

michele.smith
michele.smith

Squirrel removal

The job was done quickly and efficiently. He explained everything! He also gave advise about other issues.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns!

Pest protection plus inc.

seanna09
seanna09
1 review Kirkfield, ON

Cluster Fly Spraying

We contacted Pest Protection Plus to see if they could help us with the cluster flies at our home. Pest Protection Plus promptly got back to us and came out to our home to spray for the flies. They answered any of our questions we had thoroughly and were very informative with what was happening. The fly spraying worked great and got rid of the flies. Pest Protection Plus checked back in with us to see if we were satisfied with there work. I would highly recommend Pest Protection Plus.

Thank you for the review! Please remember our services are guaranteed, so if there are any questions, concerns or issues, reach out to us anytime!

Pest protection plus inc

Amir
Amir

Squirrel proof my chimney

I emailed them over the weekend and they quickly responded with a quote & came in the following day to remedy the issue. I will definitely use them for myself and future clients.

We appreciate you taking the time to write us a review! We know how pest control and wildlife issues are often urgent, so we do our best to be available 24 hrs and service you as quick as we can!

Thanks

Pest protection plus Inc.

More about Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Pest Protection Plus Inc. is a wildlife and pest control service company serving the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding cities, including Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham.

We offer the fastest service you’ll find! Even if it’s 3am and you hear scratching in your attic, give us a call and we’ll send one of our technicians to take care of the problem.

Our technicians are professionally trained and we only use the best chemicals and other products. The stuff you buy in stores might work for a little while, but whatever you’re trying to get rid of will come back. We’re so confident of the job that we’ll do that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on most of our services!