Mississauga ON L5M 3M8

Best of 2020 winner 3 timesBest of 2020winner 3 times

Reviews for Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Dee
Dee

Excellent Service

Excellent service by Anthony. I had a dead (smelly) raccoon under my deck. Made a call to a friendly and efficient customer rep. Anthony showed up on time, removed the racoon and sanitized the area. I am relieved to have the job done so well and easily. I will definitely call Pest Protection Plus again if I need their services and recommend them to anyone else Thanks, Anthony!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Any tough work let us know!

Sherryn A
Sherryn A

Wasps nest

Cannot say enough about this company. When I called I was given a service date and a time window. I received an email and a text confirming this immediately. I received a text the day of service confirming Ben would be coming and then received another text when Ben was on his way. Ben arrived, suited up and removed the nest. Very pleasant and courteous. Guarantee is six months if follow up is required. So very happy I chose Pest Protection Plus. Would call them again for any pest problem.

HomeStarGirl in North York
HomeStarGirl in North York

Raccoons were Living on our garage roof and under our deck!

We noticed raccoon feces on the roof of our garage and damage to the top of our deck fence and pergola. Raccoons were probably living under the deck unknown to us and LOVED climbing the fence and pergola to go and crap on the roof of our garage. Pest Protection Plus came and set traps and everyday for four days caught raccoons and even a possum! The animals are gone now and we couldn't be happier. Alison, Ben and Anthony were really great and highly responsive to our situation. Would highly recommend them if you have any critter issues.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Do not hesitate to call anytime!

Pest Protection Plus

Removal of raccoon

I found a dead raccoon on my property this morning. Called pest protection plus and got same day service! Super friendly, super fast. He also sanitize the surroundings area. The whole process took 20 mins. Thank you pest protection plus.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are glad we were able to help out!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Wasp Nest

Excellent prompt service, with a six month guarantee. Wasps were starting to build a nest in the foundation of my house. Their technician showed up early, and clearly explained how the treatment worked. A couple of days later I noticed the wasps were avoiding the treated area but had found another entry point. I called them back and they took care of the second area the same day. I don't think you can get a better price, and a no hassle warranty for this type of work.

Thank you for the review! Any issues at all do not hesitate to call! You are covered by the guarantee.

Khalid Mehmood from Oakville
Khalid Mehmood from Oakville

Carpenter Bees

Excellent service and true professionals. They’ve come out for the 3rd time all with a smile. Wish other companies would follow their lead. Would hire them again and highly recommend these guys.

Thank you for taking the result! We stand by our guarantees! If there are any issues at all give us a call any time!

Krystyn in Georgetown
Krystyn in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Ant problem gone !!!!!!!!!!!

Pest Protection Plus team has helped me on numerous occasions. Every single time they have shown how professional they are and how much they care for what they are doing. I have had ant problems at both my previous rental and at my new home. Ben responded very quickly to my call and arrived to spray the parameters of my home. I've had my rental sprayed before and I know it works. Ben showed up and took the time to explain the chemicals he would be using and how they would be safe for my cats if they were to come in contact with it.

The Pest Protection Plus team has always displayed such knowledge and professionalism in the removal of any and all pests. I would and have reccommended them to anyone looking to get the job done .. the right way!!

Thank you for leaving us a review! If any issues come up let us know and we will be back!

Justin in Oakville
Justin in Oakville

Mice in my car.

We had mice and Ben came over and took his time, he reviewed the area then explained every step of the process. He is a professional and would recommend him guaranteed.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Do not hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns!

Pest protection plus Inc

Tim from Richmond Hill
Tim from Richmond Hill
8 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Raccoon problem solved!

We had raccoons coming to our backyard every night and leaving droppings everywhere. This has been going on for a couple of weeks and we could not find a way to deter them. I called a few companies and Pest Protection Plus has provided the best quote. They caught two raccoons and performed clean up and sanitation services. Their response time is amazing, they are always on-time and I love the phone notification system which provides live service updates. Thank you Brent, Alison and Ben!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Please do not hesitate to reach out at any time. We are here to help you and answer any questions anytime!

Thanks!

wpetcoff .
wpetcoff .

Respond right away and help to solve problem!

I have used this company before. Friendly folks and respond right away. Recommend them to anyone. We have had a few issues living ona ravine and they have been able to help.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are glad we were able to help, living near a ravine comes with a few unwanted friends! Thank you!

More about Pest Protection Plus Inc.

Pest Protection Plus Inc. is a wildlife and pest control service company serving the Greater Toronto Area and surrounding cities, including Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Georgetown, Halton Hills, Scarborough, Richmond Hill, Vaughan and Markham.

We offer the fastest service you’ll find! Even if it’s 3am and you hear scratching in your attic, give us a call and we’ll send one of our technicians to take care of the problem.

Our technicians are professionally trained and we only use the best chemicals and other products. The stuff you buy in stores might work for a little while, but whatever you’re trying to get rid of will come back. We’re so confident of the job that we’ll do that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on most of our services!