Spartan Pest Control

Unit 4066, 918 16 Ave NW Calgary AB T2M 0K3

Spartan Pest Control

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

Mary Ankney
Mary Ankney

Good bye to Ant(s)

We rent our home in Calgary and the people renting notices about 100 ants in the bathroom. We emailed Spartan Pest Control and literally received a response in 3 minutes with a price and treatment process. Once on site the technician recommended using a bait instead of spray as the nest was not visible (just their Ant trails). He put bait in areas and sent a detailed report after with images. This was very appreciated as we live out of the city, and we're given a report. It's been 2 months and the tenants hasn't seen an Ant since. I would recommend to anyone looking to deal with an interior Ant infestation to call Spartan.

Good communication, personable and accommodating.

I believe it was the owner that did the service for me. Nice dude, answered my questions although my job was pretty easy I believe. Came when he said he would and provided basic after appointment question and answer support. Would call him back again.

Job was to spray a hornets nest.

Hi, Thanks for the kind review! Wasps and Hornets are crazy this year!

Our techs carry the proper equipment to ensure jobs are made easier. This increases the jobs success rate, reduces treatment time, and protects our techs from stings and injury. Because of this, our rates are typically the cheapest in the city with fast response time and high rate of success.

With the proper chemicals, tools, and experience, a treatment may seem easier, but every job is different. Some take a few minutes while some can take a few hours. We're very happy you are pleased with the service, results, and welcome any and all feedback.

Thank you and we look forward to being your go-to company for any of your Pest control needs :)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach us directly at the email below.

The Spartan Team
info@spartanpestcontrol.com

Brenda in Calgary
Brenda in Calgary

Thanks

For 2 weeks my son said there was noises in the roof. We found a hold in the soffit area where Squirrels were getting in and called Spartan Pest Control. Jared and his technician came out and set up a system in the attic to help with the squirrels in the attic. They recommend the entry point gets fixed by a professional roofing or exterior contractor as they specialize in pests and not home renovations. We appreciate their honesty and recommendations. A roofing company came out, fixed the hole, provided a guarantee on the area. We are please with Jared's professionalism and recommendations for a roofing company who specializes in those area. Hopefully we don't need to call again, but we know who to call if we do.

Hi Brenda, thanks for the great review!

Giordana Moretti
Giordana Moretti

Good Communication Indeed

Called 5 companies. 2 called me back. Of the 2 Spartan was cheaper and was able to have a technician out same day. My wife and I are please with the service offered, including customer communication.

Thanks! Happy to assist whenever we can :)

dtainsh in Calgary
dtainsh in Calgary

Wasp Hornets in Garden Shed

I was attacked by wasps or hornets in my garden shed, I was stung in each eyelid. I purchased spray to eliminate them but during this attempt I was attacked again, in the left eyelid and face through a face shield and balaclava. They chased me for twenty yards across my yard. I send out requests for service through Homestars, Spartan controls replied, Jarrod called the next morning (Sunday) he came over that afternoon and destroyed the nest including the queen. We didn't even have to be home.
He trusted us to email payment after job was complete. He supplied pictures and a complete report with the invoice. I can't think of anything else they could have done, just excellent service.

Hi! Thanks so much for the kind words and awesome review! I'm happy we were able to help and Jarrod was there to assist in eliminating the nest! Thanks for trusting us with your Pest control request!

Aaron in Calgary
Aaron in Calgary

Voles in Backyard

Signed up for exterior rodents with Spartan. We pay about 29 per month for a year and Jarrod comes out every 60 days or less. Our vole activity has drastically reduced. We called around and every other company was $50 to $75 or more per month. Do your research people! Very happy and would recommend to everyone.

Glad we could help with your exterior rodents!

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

Wasps control

Wasp nest under front step, wife is allergic, so we decided to call a company. Nest was gone in 1 day. Awesome work by Spartan Pest Control.

Brian! Happy to assist! Keep us posted on the activity and if any wasps return let us know, we'll be out ASAP for a free retreat if needed. Thanks!

Joshua Spencer
Joshua Spencer

Big Relief

Our daughter saw a wasp nest outside her window on the 3rd floor. Called and they came out within 24 hours. Very happy with the service. There was a small amount of residue left over but we would rather have that than a wasp nest right by our daughters window. 100 stars!

Hi Joshua, happy as ever to hear your experience with Spartan was good! well gladly take the 100 stars!!

Albert Daniels
Albert Daniels

Happy deal!

Found spartan on google and booked a spider spray. Found out they offer discounts with neighbors, so I got 9 neighbors on board. Not only did they give my neighbors 25% off. They sprayed my yard free of charge. I was not expecting this at all and have to say I would have been happy with the 25%. I'm pleased with their communication and customer appreciation. We will be calling Spartan Pest Control next year and hopefully get more neighbors on board!!! Cheers

Hi! thanks for the awesome review, glad we could assist, and awesome job with the neighbors!

James in Calgary
James in Calgary

No more spider issue

Every year we get Spider treatments from a company we have used for 8 years in Calgary. We contacted them by email and phone and didn't respond. We called 4 other companies for quotes and Spartan was the first to respond with a competitive rate. They also provided FAR more information and details regarding the treatment. Moving forward we have found our go-to Spider killers and look forward to many years of future sprays.

Hi James! Awesome review, I'm glad we were able to help with Calgary Spider control and respond right away. We are happy if you are happy! We'll see you this summer for the Spider treatments!

More about Spartan Pest Control

Our goal is to be the most customer orientated pest control provider in Alberta. We focus our efforts not only towards safe, efficient and result driven services, but to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers educating as we go. Our Pest Control Calgary technicians are trained to provide you with the most up-to-date chemical applications ensuring the treatment is done right the first time, without any issues. Spartan Pest Control provides both Residential Treatments and Commercial Pest Control year-round, protecting your family and customers from potential pest threats.

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control does not sell products, we sell a service. All pest related issues should be handled by a trained professional employed under a local, reputable pest control company.
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue.
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Monthly Programs. For more information Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues in Calgary!
2012
LCA 22205
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!