Spartan Pest Control

Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Issue with Ants

My basement had been unused for years. I had carpet installed recently and when using it we noticed a significant number of ants all over the basement. I tried store bought products but nothing was working. I requested quotes on homestars and Jarrod from Spartan replied almost immediately. He answered all my questions and besides a little hiccup on the upstairs to be sprayed too everything went off without a hitch. Jarrod was out in a couple days and sprayed for ants, spiders and beetles and so far we have been free and clear. I would certainly utilise this service again if I ever need it (hopefully not though).

Della Willett
Della Willett

Dependable service

Same day service is definitely a big plus. It was easy and convenient to book them and they are aware of what to do. The job was quickly done and in a good manner.

Thanks for the great review, happy we could help! Don't forget to visit us online www.spartanpestcontrol.com

Samuel James
Samuel James
0 reviews Red Deer, AB

I called spartan pest control for a wasp problem. I wasn’t sure if I had more than one nest or not as there was lots of them flying around from a few spots in my retaining wall and because I'm allergic I couldn’t get to close to look around. The tech new how important it was to me due to allergies and took extra time to search the whole yard for me in case. He actually managed to find another nest and treated that one as well at a discounted price too! 10/10 would recommend!

John Guzman
John Guzman
0 reviews Grande Prairie, AB

Pleased

Overall pleased with the service spartan pest control has provided. Serviced myself and my neighbor at the same time for a wasp nest in each our yards and provided us a discount for booking together.

Dan in Edmonton
Dan in Edmonton

Hired them

Called around for a couple quotes to see and found spartan provided the best prices and straight forward services. Happy I booked with them! Thank you Spartan Pest Control for an excellent customer support.

Thanks for the great review, glad we could help!!

Oliver in Airdrie
Oliver in Airdrie
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

An Excellent Service Provider

I’ve had so many ants in my yard the past couple years and now this year they came into my house! Called Jarrod to help with the issue and it went so well! I’ve seen way less ants in the yard and none in the house now. Very happy I called in, excellent service.

Appreciate the kind words. Happy our team was able to help with the Ant situation during the summer months. Happy holidays!

Rosanne in Edmonton
Rosanne in Edmonton

Trustworthy and Reliable

So impressed with the fast and efficient service they provided. Trustworthy and reliable company. Recommended them to my neighbor as well and they had nothing but good things to say too! Thank you!

Thanks for the awesome review! had we could assist.

Judy in Edmonton
Judy in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Pro team

They were so patient and understanding as I was quite freaked out about a mouse issue in my house. Found some droppings under my sink when I was doing cleaning so decided to call an exterminator. So happy I called spartan they were so great! Happy I no longer have mice running around!

Happy we could help out!

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Great Service

Spartan pest control was great, had them come out for a hornet’s nest in my tree. They were out quickly and even sent me a report after with images and other info after.

Thanks for the awesome review.
www.spartanpestcontrol.com

Carlos and in Calgary
Carlos and in Calgary

Many Thanks Jared

Saw a mouse run across my kitchen floor and had me all freaked out. Jarred was so patient with me and took extra time to answer all my questions during a mouse service we had booked. He went around and looked for entry points in order to stop them coming in anymore and pointed out that even my dog’s food could be a food source for mice! His recommendations were so informative and ever since I haven't seen any mice in my house and can sleep more soundly! Many thanks Jarred.

Thanks for the awesome review.
www.spartanpestcontrol.com

More about Spartan Pest Control

Our goal is to be the most customer orientated pest control provider in Alberta. We focus our efforts not only towards safe, efficient and result driven services, but to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers educating as we go. Our Pest Control Calgary technicians are trained to provide you with the most up-to-date chemical applications ensuring the treatment is done right the first time, without any issues. Spartan Pest Control provides both Residential Treatments and Commercial Pest Control year-round, protecting your family and customers from potential pest threats.

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control does not sell products, we sell a service. All pest related issues should be handled by a trained professional employed under a local, reputable pest control company.
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue. Monthly or bi-monthly inspections for you and your home, or programs for industrial and commercial accounts, these Pest Defense Programs (PDP's) are a low monthly cost. Should any pest issues happen in between scheduled inspections, it's free, you only pay the monthly fee. Our (PDP's) cover the following - House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Cockroaches, Pavement Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, and Wasps. We also provide services for the following: Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Bats, Pigeons, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Skunks, and other wildlife animals. Contact us today for any pest related issues in Calgary!
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Monthly Program. With this program your pest problem is first located and identified, then an action plan is created and maintained with follow up services and unlimited emergency calls. All services are warranted for the entire 12-month period giving you a pest free year. For more information on the pests covered under this service agreement Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues i Calgary!
2012
LCA
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!