Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

Vole and wasp control

Spartan came out the past couple of summers to take care of a wasps nest and voles in our backyard. The are very thorough in their care and the treatments are effective.
I totally recommend the company for your pest needs!

Thanks so much for the review glad we can help!!!

Vole Control

We live in an area where there is a lot of vole/mouse activity, and the voles have not been a problem since Spartan has been helping us with a bait station. They come and refill twice a year and it does the trick. We were setting and cleaning out mouse traps a few times a week and now we don't have to. I am really happy with the quality of service they have provided us.

Thanks for the review!

Slewis in Calgary
Slewis in Calgary

Vole treatment

We had a vole issue in our yard and Spartan came quickly and diagnosed and dealt with the problem. They could do a better job at communicating when and exactly how they are planning on treating the problem but overall fairly satisfied.

Thank you for your review. Please contact us directly at info@spartanpestcontrol.com so we can look into the communication issues you described.

Cnasty in Calgary
Cnasty in Calgary

Ants inside

They came out and treated for ants in my basement. Helpful and explained averything in detail. Provided service as explained. Anta gone after a Buick vacuum of dead insect, recommend to anyone looking for pest control in calgary.

Thanks for the review!! Happy we could help with your Calgary Pest Control issue. Cheers!

Mice

Spartan came out to my house the next day after calling and provided poison for my mouse problem, so far I haven’t seen any mice. I’m happy with the service and would recommend to family and friends, they also provided a guarantee so if I see mice again they will come back for free. Thanks spartan!

Great review thanks!

Sarah.jamie.cooper
Sarah.jamie.cooper

Pest control

Spartan came to my house to treat ants around my house. Happy with the service and detailed report with images I was provided. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank you

Thanks Sarah! Happy we could take care of those ants for you :) let us know if theres any future issues we cover you for 90 days!

Julie  in Calgary
Julie in Calgary

Skunks under my deck

I let my dog out front for a pee outside and saw a hole under my deck and could smell skunk. I emailed 4 pest control companies that night and Spartan pest control replied in minutes and came out the next morning! They set up a trap and caught a skunk within 24 hours! Super happy with the service, would highly recommend!

Thanks so much glad we could help!

Ants

We noticed ants in our basement over the past couple of weeks. I wanted to get a quote to see what it would cost to have a pro come in instead of taking weeks to see if traps etc might take care of the problem. I appareciated that the response From Spartan contained incredibly detailed info including how the treatment would work, the range of what the cost would be, and a courteous reminder that if I hired another company, a 90 day guarantee is industry standard. Another company who contacted me tried to use fear tactics to get me to hire them which really bothered me. Spartan had the best price and was able to come in on the weekend to get the job done. So far, there are no ants to report, but I feel comforted by the fact that if they do come back, Jarrod said he would return to spray again.

Hi! Thanks so much, glad we could help you out!!! Keep us posted on any ant activity and we will be out right away to treat again if needed! Thank you for the support and kind words :)

Spiders Outside of House

1-855-600-0039
620 McKenzie Towne Drive SE P.O. Box 12041 Copperfield PO
AB
T2Z1H4

Same day service awesome this is not the first time using spartan very happy with customer service will continue to use if any other problems happen, thanks again for the great service

Happy to help out and thanks for the kind words!!

Heather1994 in Calgary
Heather1994 in Calgary

Spiders in my basement ahhhhhhh

Lots of spiders in my basement over winter contacted spartan and came out next day to spray everything was explained well and although we had to leave they worked around my schedule which was great as we have 3 dogs! Thanks!

Great! Keep us posted on activity you are covered until July :)

More about Spartan Pest Control

Our goal is to be the most customer orientated pest control provider in Alberta. We focus our efforts not only towards safe, efficient and result driven services, but to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers educating as we go. Our Pest Control Calgary technicians are trained to provide you with the most up-to-date chemical applications ensuring the treatment is done right the first time, without any issues. Spartan Pest Control provides both Residential Treatments and Commercial Pest Control year-round, protecting your family and customers from potential pest threats.

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control does not sell products, we sell a service. All pest related issues should be handled by a trained professional employed under a local, reputable pest control company.
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue. Monthly or bi-monthly inspections for you and your home, or programs for industrial and commercial accounts, these Pest Defense Programs (PDP's) are a low monthly cost. Should any pest issues happen in between scheduled inspections, it's free, you only pay the monthly fee. Our (PDP's) cover the following - House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Cockroaches, Pavement Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, and Wasps. We also provide services for the following: Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Bats, Pigeons, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Skunks, and other wildlife animals. Contact us today for any pest related issues in Calgary!
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Monthly Program. With this program your pest problem is first located and identified, then an action plan is created and maintained with follow up services and unlimited emergency calls. All services are warranted for the entire 12-month period giving you a pest free year. For more information on the pests covered under this service agreement Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues i Calgary!
2012
LCA
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!