Spartan Pest Control

Pest & Animal Control
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Calgary  >  Spartan Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

Jocelyn in Calgary

Prior to having Spartan pest control out, I couldn't even stand being in our back yard because of the spiders and the mess of webs. Now and for the past 4 years of having Spartan out seasonally to spray our yard, we have very much enjoyed having extra living space and space for the little ones to run around spider free!!

Job Price

Awesome review! Thanks so much for the kind words :) keep us updated on any new activity and have a great summer!!

June in Calgary

We've had voles over the years but this year, we could not manage the problem ourselves. When we heard that one of neighbours had them in their house looking for food and the voles would create havoc trying to get out of the house, we decided to get professional help.

I contacted a few companies and Spartan seemed to be the best for the price which included a 3-month guarantee (they don't charge per visit). Commercial grade poison was put into each hole or entry area. Bait boxes were put in the back yard and garage.

Jarrod provided quick response, followup and education.

It's been 5 weeks and no further vole activity!

Job Price

Thanks for the awesome review! So glad we could assist you with your vole issue. Make sure to keep in touch and let us know if you have any new activity or any pest related issues at all. Have an awesome 2017 summer!

Brian in Calgary

I have had ants for a number of years. I tried many different things purchased from the garden centres and building centres. Nothing worked. This year I decided to call someone. After reading many reviews I called Spartan Pest Control. Jarrod arrived exactly at the appointed time. He explained in detail what he was going to do. It has been 3 days since Jarrod was here and no ants! I am so happy! He also emailed detailed information on Ants. And a 3 month guarantee is included.

Excellent friendly service. I would highly recommend Spartan Pest Control. Thank you Jarrod.

Job Price

Hi Brian. Thanks so much for the review! Glad we could help! Let us know if you have any ant nests return and we'll have someone out right away. Have a great 2017 summer!!!!

Vince from Calgary

Got in touch with Jarrod via e-mail. Quick response, answered all my clarifications/questions promptly, and scheduled in within the week! We had some spider mites interior/exterior and had Jarrod complete treatment. Overall, very quick and effortless to deal with, and hopefully no more mites. The main reason we went with Jarrod is the 90 day guarantee - which hopefully we don't have to call him back! Definitely recommend for those looking for quick pest control treatment.

Job Price

Hey Vince, thanks for the review! Glad Jarrod was able to assist you. Any questions or anything don't hesitate to email us or call! Have an awesome 2017!

Danny from Calgary

We had ants in our backyard for years. At one point they created a pretty huge ant hill in the back yard and there were thousands of them. For some reason with the regular ants came flying ants. Not exactly ideal. With one treatment Spartan knocked the problem down to almost no ants at all.
I've now had Spartan at my home several times and they are always efficient, cost effective, and friendly. Highly recommend!

Job Price

Hey Danny! Thanks for the review! Glad we could help :) Have a great 2017!

Laura in Calgary

We had two wasp nests in our shed that I wanted removed so my children could play in the backyard. Jarrod responded right away and was out the next day. He removed the nests quickly and efficiently. I was very surprised at the cost as he was extremely reasonable. This company has definitely become my "go to" for all of my wasp and rodent problems.

Job Price

Hi Laura, Thanks so much for the awesome review! don't forget, If you get another wasp nest in the shed it's free for the rest of 2017! Have a great summer!!!

Gfernie in

I contacted spartan to visit our vole issues, jarrod came out the same day almost within an hour. Was very knowledgeable and also sent us information after on how to be proactive. Hopefully this works and we should not have to call again, but if we do it will surely be spartan. I would recommend him to family and friends.

Job Price

Thanks! Have an awesome 2017 and let us know if you have any questions. www.spartanpestcontrol.com

ssmith in Calgary

Was very satisfied with Jarrod's response time and handling of my concerns. Tried dealing with it in the past by myself but was unsuccessful, I wish I hired his company from the start to help me with the situation as he not only solved my problem but followed up how everything was going. Will be hiring his company again in the future when in need.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Have a great 2017! Let us know if you need any more help with pest related problems!! :)

Great support service and great advices on how to deal with mice in the future. I will definitely use them in the future.

I recommend this service, to anyone who would like to get rid of mice.

Zoltan

Job Price

Thanks so much Zoltan, glad we could assist with your mouse issue. Any other pest problems don't hesitate to contact us! www.spartanpestcontrol.com thanks again!

mlhuston in Calgary

This was our first time having to use a pest control company and we chose Spartan because of their great, positive reviews. So glad we did. Jarrod was very prompt, arriving exactly at the appointment time. He was very pleasant, respectful and carefully explained what he would be doing. He also took time to answer our questions and concerns. The bugs were gone in a short time period as he told us and no harm was done to our fish. We highly recommend Spartan Pest control and wouldn' t hesitate to use them again.

Job Price

Thanks so much for the awesome review! Have a great 2017 and let us know asap if any of the Sow Bugs return your covered for 3 months :) Thanks again!

More about Spartan Pest Control

At Spartan Pest Control we are very passionate about customer service. We pride ourselves on quick response times and effective solutions to pest activity. Every pest problem must be both treated and managed with suitable due diligence. Only the most committed pest control companies take their time and use the most effective methods and protocols. There are plenty of local businesses in the market that focus more on the volume of work, rather than the quality and relationship for each client. Spartan Pest Control offers a full array of services including rodent control, urban wildlife removal and exclusion, the control of wasps, bees, birds, ants, spiders, beetles and more. We service the commercial and residential side of the pest control industry, and welcome each and every client! We are your first line of defense for pest and animal control and would love the opportunity to demonstrate how passionate we are to get the job done right and efficiently!

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information!

Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary & Edmonton Area!

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control Does NOT Sell Products, We Sell A Service. All pest related issues should be handled by a professional as a guarantee is always given, by any reputable pest business in Calgary or Edmonton. Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary and Edmonton Area!
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue. Monthly or bi-monthly inspections for you and your home, or programs for industrial and commercial accounts, these Pest Defense Programs (PDP's) are a low monthly cost. Should any pest issues happen in between scheduled inspections, it's free, you only pay the monthly fee. Our (PDP's) cover the following - House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Cockroaches, Pavement Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, and Wasps. We also provide services for the following: Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Bats, Pigeons, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Skunks, and other wildlife animals. Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary & Edmonton Area!
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Yearly Program. With this program your pest problem is first located and identified, then an action plan is created and maintained with follow up services and unlimited emergency calls. All services are warranted for the entire 12-month period giving you a pest free year. For more information on the pests covered under this service agreement Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary and Edmonton Area!
2012
Structural & Rodent
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!