Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

1-855-600-0039
620 McKenzie Towne Drive SE P.O. Box 12041 Copperfield PO
AB
T2Z1H4

Very pleased with the work completed and the response time. We sent an email at 11pm and got a response literally a few minutes later. Spartan came out next day in the morning. Thank you

Awesome! Thanks so much for the review. Glad we could help! Keep us updated on any activity and have a great 2019!

fetchandstay in Calgary
fetchandstay in Calgary

Pest Control in our store

1-855-600-0039
620 McKenzie Towne Drive SE P.O. Box 12041 Copperfield PO
AB
T2Z1H4

Spartan has been providing pest control services on a monthly basis in our pet store as a proactive program since the beginning of 2018. So far we are very happy with the service. Jared is very nice and replies back to our emails within minutes. Thank you Spartan Pest Control!

Awesome! We love providing proactive commercial Pest control programs. www.fetchandstay.ca

lancewood in Calgary
lancewood in Calgary

Fantastic customer service

I had a mouse problem in my home, and Spartan was fantastic He was punctual and met me as soon as possible which was only 48 hours from my first contact. The tech worked with me and educated me very well during the treatment process. Highly recommended

Thanks for the review! Glad we could help

Vole and wasp control

Spartan came out the past couple of summers to take care of a wasps nest and voles in our backyard. The are very thorough in their care and the treatments are effective.
I totally recommend the company for your pest needs!

Thanks so much for the review glad we can help!!!

Vole Control

We live in an area where there is a lot of vole/mouse activity, and the voles have not been a problem since Spartan has been helping us with a bait station. They come and refill twice a year and it does the trick. We were setting and cleaning out mouse traps a few times a week and now we don't have to. I am really happy with the quality of service they have provided us.

Thanks for the review!

Slewis in Calgary
Slewis in Calgary

Vole treatment

We had a vole issue in our yard and Spartan came quickly and diagnosed and dealt with the problem. They could do a better job at communicating when and exactly how they are planning on treating the problem but overall fairly satisfied.

Thank you for your review. Please contact us directly at info@spartanpestcontrol.com so we can look into the communication issues you described.

Cnasty in Calgary
Cnasty in Calgary

Ants inside

They came out and treated for ants in my basement. Helpful and explained averything in detail. Provided service as explained. Anta gone after a Buick vacuum of dead insect, recommend to anyone looking for pest control in calgary.

Thanks for the review!! Happy we could help with your Calgary Pest Control issue. Cheers!

Mice

Spartan came out to my house the next day after calling and provided poison for my mouse problem, so far I haven’t seen any mice. I’m happy with the service and would recommend to family and friends, they also provided a guarantee so if I see mice again they will come back for free. Thanks spartan!

Great review thanks!

Sarah.jamie.cooper
Sarah.jamie.cooper

Pest control

Spartan came to my house to treat ants around my house. Happy with the service and detailed report with images I was provided. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank you

Thanks Sarah! Happy we could take care of those ants for you :) let us know if theres any future issues we cover you for 90 days!

Julie  in Calgary
Julie in Calgary

Skunks under my deck

I let my dog out front for a pee outside and saw a hole under my deck and could smell skunk. I emailed 4 pest control companies that night and Spartan pest control replied in minutes and came out the next morning! They set up a trap and caught a skunk within 24 hours! Super happy with the service, would highly recommend!

Thanks so much glad we could help!

More about Spartan Pest Control

Our goal is to be the most customer orientated pest control provider in Alberta. We focus our efforts not only towards safe, efficient and result driven services, but to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers educating as we go. Our Pest Control Calgary technicians are trained to provide you with the most up-to-date chemical applications ensuring the treatment is done right the first time, without any issues. Spartan Pest Control provides both Residential Treatments and Commercial Pest Control year-round, protecting your family and customers from potential pest threats.

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control does not sell products, we sell a service. All pest related issues should be handled by a trained professional employed under a local, reputable pest control company.
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue. Monthly or bi-monthly inspections for you and your home, or programs for industrial and commercial accounts, these Pest Defense Programs (PDP's) are a low monthly cost. Should any pest issues happen in between scheduled inspections, it's free, you only pay the monthly fee. Our (PDP's) cover the following - House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Cockroaches, Pavement Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, and Wasps. We also provide services for the following: Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Bats, Pigeons, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Skunks, and other wildlife animals. Contact us today for any pest related issues in Calgary!
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Monthly Program. With this program your pest problem is first located and identified, then an action plan is created and maintained with follow up services and unlimited emergency calls. All services are warranted for the entire 12-month period giving you a pest free year. For more information on the pests covered under this service agreement Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues i Calgary!
2012
LCA
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!