Reviews for Spartan Pest Control

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Wasps gotta go!

Good service, they came and dealt with a high up wasp nest. Gave good, clear information. Billing and payment was easy. Would easily recommend them for similar problems. Thanks Jarrod!

Thanks! So happy we could help! Thank you for choosing us as your Calgary Pest Control professionals!

Heather M in Calgary
Heather M in Calgary

Spider treatment

Called Spartan Pest Control and was able to speak directly to book an appointment for three days later. I had called two other companies and just got their voicemail and never a returned call. Jarrod explained the process to me both on the phone and once he arrived. I was very happy with the customer service and the professionalism. I wouldn't hesitate to call them again should I ever have another issue and would highly recommend them. I can now enjoy my backyard spider free.

Thank you!!

Elissa in Calgary
Elissa in Calgary

Any service

I've had an ant problem for a while now. I've tried many at home treatments and when nothing worked I decided to call Spartan pest control. They have cleared my ant problem! I will be reccomending Spartan pest control to all my clients.

So glad we could help and thanks for using us again, repeat customers are one of our favorite types! Don't forget you can visit us online at www.spartanpestcontrol.com if you have any other pest issues. Thanks!

Bobye in Calgary
Bobye in Calgary

Spider FREE

We have been beyond happy the last few years. Our deck and fence was full of spiders and webs we didn't enjoy the outdoors as much as we wanted to!! There was a significant improvement following the first treatment!! It was completely kid and pet friendly too!
-Bobye Family

Awesome review! Thanks so much :) Anything else you need let us know and we'd be happy to assist in anyway we can! Have a great summer!

Brett
Brett

Spider Treatment

Spartan treated my house and backyard for spiders. All is can say is amazing!!! My family can finally enjoy our back yard again.

Thank you Spartan, you have a customer for life!!!

Thanks Brett! Glad we could help :)

Jocelyn in Calgary
Jocelyn in Calgary

Quality product and service

Prior to having Spartan pest control out, I couldn't even stand being in our back yard because of the spiders and the mess of webs. Now and for the past 4 years of having Spartan out seasonally to spray our yard, we have very much enjoyed having extra living space and space for the little ones to run around spider free!!

Awesome review! Thanks so much for the kind words :) keep us updated on any new activity and have a great summer!!

June in Calgary
June in Calgary

VOLES, VOLES, VOLES

We've had voles over the years but this year, we could not manage the problem ourselves. When we heard that one of neighbours had them in their house looking for food and the voles would create havoc trying to get out of the house, we decided to get professional help.

I contacted a few companies and Spartan seemed to be the best for the price which included a 3-month guarantee (they don't charge per visit). Commercial grade poison was put into each hole or entry area. Bait boxes were put in the back yard and garage.

Jarrod provided quick response, followup and education.

It's been 5 weeks and no further vole activity!

Thanks for the awesome review! So glad we could assist you with your vole issue. Make sure to keep in touch and let us know if you have any new activity or any pest related issues at all. Have an awesome 2017 summer!

Brian in Calgary
Brian in Calgary

Ants!

1-855-600-0039
620 McKenzie Towne Drive SE P.O. Box 12041 Copperfield PO
AB
T2Z1H4

I have had ants for a number of years. I tried many different things purchased from the garden centres and building centres. Nothing worked. This year I decided to call someone. After reading many reviews I called Spartan Pest Control. Jarrod arrived exactly at the appointed time. He explained in detail what he was going to do. It has been 3 days since Jarrod was here and no ants! I am so happy! He also emailed detailed information on Ants. And a 3 month guarantee is included.

Excellent friendly service. I would highly recommend Spartan Pest Control. Thank you Jarrod.

Hi Brian. Thanks so much for the review! Glad we could help! Let us know if you have any ant nests return and we'll have someone out right away. Have a great 2017 summer!!!!

Vince from Calgary
Vince from Calgary

Mites

Got in touch with Jarrod via e-mail. Quick response, answered all my clarifications/questions promptly, and scheduled in within the week! We had some spider mites interior/exterior and had Jarrod complete treatment. Overall, very quick and effortless to deal with, and hopefully no more mites. The main reason we went with Jarrod is the 90 day guarantee - which hopefully we don't have to call him back! Definitely recommend for those looking for quick pest control treatment.

Hey Vince, thanks for the review! Glad Jarrod was able to assist you. Any questions or anything don't hesitate to email us or call! Have an awesome 2017!

Danny from Calgary
Danny from Calgary

Ants!

We had ants in our backyard for years. At one point they created a pretty huge ant hill in the back yard and there were thousands of them. For some reason with the regular ants came flying ants. Not exactly ideal. With one treatment Spartan knocked the problem down to almost no ants at all.
I've now had Spartan at my home several times and they are always efficient, cost effective, and friendly. Highly recommend!

Hey Danny! Thanks for the review! Glad we could help :) Have a great 2017!

More about Spartan Pest Control

Our goal is to be the most customer orientated pest control provider in Alberta. We focus our efforts not only towards safe, efficient and result driven services, but to build a long-lasting relationship with our customers educating as we go. Our Pest Control Calgary technicians are trained to provide you with the most up-to-date chemical applications ensuring the treatment is done right the first time, without any issues. Spartan Pest Control provides both Residential Treatments and Commercial Pest Control year-round, protecting your family and customers from potential pest threats.

Visit http://www.spartanpestcontrol.com for more information

Pest & Animal Control
Spartan Pest Control does not sell products, we sell a service. All pest related issues should be handled by a trained professional employed under a local, reputable pest control company.
At spartan Pest Control we offer a full range of services to help both our commercial and residential clients. We offer customized programs to fit any budget and pest control issue. Monthly or bi-monthly inspections for you and your home, or programs for industrial and commercial accounts, these Pest Defense Programs (PDP's) are a low monthly cost. Should any pest issues happen in between scheduled inspections, it's free, you only pay the monthly fee. Our (PDP's) cover the following - House Mouse, Norway Rat, Roof Rat, Cockroaches, Pavement Ants, Silverfish, Earwigs, Millipedes, Centipedes, and Wasps. We also provide services for the following: Bed Bugs, Lice, Fleas, Ticks, Mites, Bats, Pigeons, Squirrels, Raccoon's, Skunks, and other wildlife animals. Contact us today for any pest related issues in Calgary!
All of the chemicals we use are regulated for commercial use in Canada, and are treated with respect in regards to our safety and our customers. We do not sell products, we sell a service which includes the application of such products.
Keep your home pest free all year long with our Monthly Program. With this program your pest problem is first located and identified, then an action plan is created and maintained with follow up services and unlimited emergency calls. All services are warranted for the entire 12-month period giving you a pest free year. For more information on the pests covered under this service agreement Contact Us today by phone or email!
Mice, Ants, Wasps, Bees, Gophers, Pigeons, Squirrels, Bats, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Beetles, Spiders, Aphids, Lice, Ticks, Centipedes, Millipedes and much more! Contact us today for any pest related issues i Calgary!
2012
LCA
N/A
PROJECT RATE
$95+
30-90-365 Days (Dependent on Job) Contact us today for any pest related issues in the Calgary Area!