2186 Mountain Grove Avenue Burlington ON L7P 4X4

Reviews for Rain Tree Roofing

Service when you really need it

Chris-Millcroft.........................
On the rainiest week in memory, I encountered a leak in my roof.
I reached out to several local roofers for help but no response. When I called Rain Tree Roofing, Carmen showed a genuine concern for my situation and although her crew were booked solid she personally came to my home to asses the situation. Once the rain had stopped and my roof was safe for her crew, they stopped by, located the problem and fixed it immediately. Carmen stopped by later to check if everything was ok and although my roof is coming up to 15 years old, she assured me that I didn't need to consider a replacement for a couple of years! Good old honest, efficient service with no oversell - Kudos Rain Tree Roofing Group

John in Burlington
John in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Rain Tree did our roof 5 years ago and March 2017 had heavy damage in wind storm. Service on both occasions exceptional.
Would never choose any other company to roof my house

KD of Oakville
KD of Oakville

Highly recommended roofing company

We used Raintree after a recommendation from a friend. We did get three quotes and they were competitive. Carmen was a DREAM to deal with - so easy-going and nothing was a problem. We had a complicated situation with putting a roof on a house we had purchased while the sellers were still living there (roof needed urgent replacement). Carmen took it all in her stride - going between our house and the new house as the situation required.
The roof looks awesome and the clean-up was thorough with no nails or anything left behind.
Carmen then left a beautiful planter of flowers on our porch when it was all over with. I highly recommend this company!

ssinclair03 in Burlington
ssinclair03 in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Roof

905-510-4366
2186 Mountain Grove Avenue
Burlington
L7P 4X4

I loved working with Carmen and her team! They did a great job on my roof and make sure no nails or materials were left behind! I highly recommend using Rain Tree Roofing!

Brian in Burlington
Brian in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Complete roof replacement

Shingles and roof deck replaced a couple of years ago by Carmen and her crew who are top notch. I also had them return about a year later to install seamless eaves with gutter guards. I would highly recommend Rain Tree to anyone who is looking for quality and peace of mind when it comes to contractors who stand behind their work.