GTA Gas Systems

McKennas in Gilford
McKennas in Gilford
1 review , ON

Gas Range and BBQ Install

We recently moved into Innisfil and needed a gas range and BBQ installed. We contacted Frank Addesi, GTA Gas Systems and from the first conversation (via text message) we knew he was the person to complete the work in our home. Not only for his ability to get the job done but for is his honestly, integrity and follow up service as well. No job is without some issues, but those issues reinforced that we were dealing with a reputable contractor. The job was completed at the price quoted. Frank has been a great resource to us as new residents to the area and highly recommend him and his company GTA Gas Systems to anyone. Thank you Frank.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Install New Gas Line for Range, Fix Gas Fireplace

I'm always cautious hiring contractors I haven't worked with, or that haven't been recommended by someone I know. I reached out to Frank after reading reviews on HomeStars. He responded quickly, scheduled an appointment to meet at a time that was convenient for me, maintained constant communication, and completed our work quickly, honestly, and professionally. We had an issue with our fireplace, calling several contractors for quotes. We received feedback indicating $600+ of work would need to be done, but Frank had some troubleshooting suggestions to try before completing the work. We tried what he suggested, and resolved the issue for $0. In addition, he went out of his way to help us move an appliance to our garage after installing a new gas line for our range; something that wasn't discussed prior, and wasn't something he needed to do. Frank is an amazing contractor; we won't hesitate to hire him again, and will recommend him to all friends and family.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Lisle, ON

Furnace and ac

Highly recommended. Very professional. Everything was done in a timely manner. Reasonable rates Great clean up. Would definitely refer to anyone. Thanks so much Frank for a job well done!!!!

Mark T.
Mark T.
1 review Victoria Harbour, ON

Underground natural gas line to carriage house and instant hot water heater, garage radiant heater install.

For our second building on the property (Carriage house and 3 car garage) we wanted to migrate from electric to Natural gas. I got a few quotes but then found Frank (GTA Gas Systems) on kijiji and had him come by and quote. There is about 100ft of line that was required to go from our main meter to the Carriage house. I agreed to dig the trench and Frank did all of the hooks and lay down the pipe. In another visit, he came installed the gas into the Carriage house. Through a very nicely built manifold that he constructed and mounted inside the garage, he proceeded to run 2 individual lines. One was for the instant hot water heater and the other was for a ceiling mounted garage radiant heater. Frank did some very nice and clean work and insisted on cleaning up after the job. He is extremely neat in his work and is meticulous about how things are done as well as how they look. It's not often you find those qualities in many workers and Frank excelled at all of them. In addition to that, Frank was excellent at his communication and showed up exactly when he said he was going to. We have more work for him in the Spring as we want to install a fireplace and outdoor BBQ. HE already provisioned for this in the manifold he built for us. I will be using and recommending Frank for all of our gar work going forward. He was a pleasure to work with and can hold a great conversation when prompted, whether it's about the gas trade or other topics. Thank you for the excellent work.

Sarah Smith in
Sarah Smith in
2 reviews Barrie, ON

AC installation

My husband and I moved into our new home. House didn't A/C when we bought it. After the hot summer we had this year and having a new baby in the house, we decided it's time to have central air installed. Having dealt with Frank before we didn't hesitate to call GTA Gas Services. Frank was very prompt and professional.

PackerBackers
PackerBackers
1 review Everett, ON

Furnace replacement

What can I say? Great service! Frank is an excellent contractor. In an age where honesty, quality and price are hard to find all in one place; Frank has all the boxes checked. After noticing a strange smell from our furnace and calling for service, the diagnosis/quote/repair was all done within 2 days. We highly recommend GTA gas systems for any HVAC needs. Thanks again Frank. The Lauzons

S. Schafer
S. Schafer
1 review Caledon, ON

Gas line for bbq

We made a last minute decision to get a gas bbq and Frank was able to accommodate us in putting in the gas line within a day. So great to be able to use our bbq before the weather turns nasty. Thanks Frank!

Marshall
Marshall
1 review Barrie, ON

Patio Gas Line

Fantastic work. On time, professional, very neat work. Frank is very professional about his work and friendly.
Highly recommended.

@kinnoooo
@kinnoooo
1 review Innisfil, ON

Installed my Gas Range.

Frank is very reliable and a friendly contractor. He is very professional. There are no surprises. The work is immuclate. I will refer everyone to Gta Gas Systems. He will be returning to install my AC.

Lauren
Lauren
1 review Angus, ON

AC Repair

Frank installed my gas lines so I knew who to reach out when my AC unit started to have issues. Very professional, he provided me with 2 options and a recommendation on how to fix the small leak. He came back within 2 days and fixed the AC. Price was very reasonable and within the original quote. Highly recommend GTA.

More about GTA Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & copper tubing.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop