GTA Gas Systems

Reviews for GTA Gas Systems

Mike
Mike

Outdoor Fire Pit

Frank was great in advising us on the requirements to run a buried conduit under the new patio I was installing so a hidden gas line could be run. Once ready he fit me into his schedule a few days later on the same day the fire pit was delivered. All work was done quick & clean, we are very happy with the results.

Craigflan in
Craigflan in
1 review Innisfil, ON

Gas line for BBQ

It was so efficient dealing with Frank. I texted him (we dealt only over text, which I love - we are both busy and we can respond in time) and he arrived the next morning and did a great job very quickly. I highly recommend him.

Daniel
Daniel

Gas line.

Frank was great. What I most appreciated about the work was he had several ideas on where we could run the line. The finished product was not intrusive at all. The line snakes through the joists from furnace to BBQ and you can't even tell it is there. Very clean and professional.

Jeff in King City
Jeff in King City
1 review King City, ON

Complete home re plumb

Frank was a pleasure to have do my job for me . I am a Project manager and have had my share of so called profeshional . Frank was a true pro in every aspect . He even cleans up after himself , which is so rare . His workmanship is like art work ,attention to detain . Franks price are reasonable and you do not have to worry its done properly . Great job Frank . Thanks again

Eallain
Eallain
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Gas Line for Pool Heater

This is the second time Frank has done work for me and I can't be more pleased. He was on time, and more affordable than the other quotes - and did an amazing job. He is always a pleasure to deal with and a true professional. There is nobody better in his field. Thanks again Frank!

carola in King City
carola in King City
1 review King City, ON

Replacement furnace

GTA Gas Systems removed my old furnace and installed a new furnace. The price was very good and Frank was very informative, professional and prompt. He is quick to respond to any questions and kept me updated on his progress.

Mike T in Barrie
Mike T in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New Gas Lines To Stove and BBQ

GTA Gas Systems is a pleasure to deal with. Thorough communication throughout the entire process made it easy for us to achieve our goals for the gas line installation which is supporting our ongoing kitchen renovation. Frank provides professional, prompt service and was flexible to our schedule and requirements. I would highly recommend Frank and his company to anyone looking to get any type of gas work completed.

Earl in San Francisco
Earl in San Francisco

Pool Heater Gas Hookup

GTA Gas Systems was recommended to me by a friend as his replacement. Frank was quick to call me back and discuss the job. After a few pictures sent to him of the job he quoted me a price. As my clients wanted work done promptly Fank came out Saturday as promised and completed installation as proposed for the exact quote. He is very professional and thorough. I will recommend him to any one of my clients and will use him in the future as well. As my friend is retiring soon Frank will be his replacement.

Thanks for leaving us a review, Earl. I'll have to shake your friends hand for sending work my way I ever meet him. I'm glad both you and your clients liked how the work came out and appreciate any future work you have for me or refer my way. Thanks again!

Barbara from Collingwood
Barbara from Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Replacing all gas piping in Home

Found Frank’s company online. He came out promptly when contacted to see what we wanted, followed by a written quote a day later and was able to come in to do the work less than a week after that. Phase 1 included replacing all the older iron piping for 4 existing and 2 future gas appliances with flexible gas piping and manifold with central gas shutoff and removing all the old piping, in one long day. Very neat, tidy, (new gas piping is secured up between floor joists) personable and the work is terrific- just what we wanted. We will get Frank back in for Phase 2 to acquire and install a Continental gas fireplace in the basement and move some AC lines. Cost was exactly where we figured it would be. We have no hesitation at all in recommending this company. Thanks Frank!

Photo is of the brand new manifold with central shut-off ball valve....

Hi Barb. What a great review. In fact to add to it, I don't think I've ever had a client leave me feedback so quickly before. Thank you! I look forward to working with you and David again when the time comes to install your basement fireplace. Take care until then

More about GTA Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & copper tubing.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop