Gas Line Installation

Frank
Frank
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Gas Line installation for Stove

Frank is very knowledgeable and straightforward, he was quick to respond and answered all my questions in a professional manner. I'm very glad that I chose GTA Gas Systems and definitely will call them again in the summer for an air conditioner and possible BBQ gas line.

Thank you.

hugh in Toronto
hugh in Toronto
1 review Orangeville, ON

Gas line for Stove

I needed a gas line installed (for a gas cooktop) and contacted a few companies none was available to do the job .I check this site and Frank promptly call.He stated that the time I would like to have it done he could not but was willing to in a few days i agree so said so done.Frank call me the day before to confirm early morning did not realize until late evening. I call him thinking i was not going to get it done he promptly answer and we confirm. Frank called to let me know that he was on his way to my home earlier than we plan which was good for me. He was very professional, I Must say i was very satisfied with the level of service.Especially that he had drawn some things in my basement that i did not know exist and also help me to take my old range out. GTA Gas
Systems,and Frank I will absolutely recommend. Great job .

When I say I'll be somewhere and have no reason to think my clients have had a change of heart, I'll always be there Hugh! Glad I could be of help and if you have any future needs please give us a call - thanks!

KL in New Tecumseth
KL in New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

10/10 would recommend!

L7B 1L3

I needed a gas line installed (for a gas cooktop) and contacted a few companies. Frank promptly returned my call, and offered me the lowest price. (This price held true, and I wasn't left with any surprises.) Not only was he at my home within a few days, but he arrived at the exact time he said he would. He was very polite and amiable. I was very comfortable having him in my home. He had to drill a hole to run the line, and cleaned up the dust himself. I could not be more satisfied with the level of service GTA Gas Systems provided, and will absolutely recommend Frank every chance I get.

Thanks Kandyce, I'm happy if you're happy! Appreciate any future work you send my way as well. All the best!

Neilsonscateringanddeli
Neilsonscateringanddeli
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Gas appliance installation

GTA gas systems was prompt, fairly priced and friendly service. Over all a great experience. I would recommend them and use their services again

Thanks for the review, Adam. Hope the restaurant is doing well :)

grantenman
grantenman
1 review Barrie, ON

Gas line for furnace

Gas line installation. Very clean and tidy work. Lots of communication between the customer and contractor.

Thanks Grant! Happy you were satisfied with how it came out, cheers

GRACE
GRACE
1 review Barrie, ON

kitchen stove hook up

Frank is good with what he does, he knows exactly how to sovle the problem, very professional

Hello Grace, I'm glad we were able to follow up directly by email and that you were happy with all of the work and pricing. If there is anything more I can do to help you on this or future work, just let me know. Happy to have been of service!

1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

BBQ hookup and Kitchen Stove

L7B 1L3

I texted Frank regarding the scope of work I needed done
He gave me an estimated
And told him to I would like to proceed
He showed up early on the day he said he would
And got straight to work
His pipe work is as good as it gets
Made a few suggestions for possible future gas appliances
Which will save us in the long run
I Highly recommend Frank
Thanks,
Stuart

You're very welcome Stuart. Glad I could help you avoid some extra potential costs down the road. Thanks and all the best!

Starr in Bolton
Starr in Bolton
2 reviews Caledon, ON

New gas line for BBQ

L7B 1L3

Frank quickly responded to my request. I sent pictures of the site and was given the best and most cost efficient choice for placement. I had a day, time and cost set within hours. I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks for leaving us a few words and for any future recommendations Starr!

JT S.
JT S.

Gas stove line hook up

L7B 1L3

I needed a gas stove hooked up to the gas line for a client home week before closing... I called Frank he was able to meet my timelines and did a superb job with connecting the lines followed by testing the stove and oven...Very friendly service...Thanks again Frank!!!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a few words here JT. I really do appreciate it and was happy to help. Talk again in the future!

More about GTA Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & copper tubing.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop