Gta Gas Systems

PackerBackers
PackerBackers
1 review Everett, ON

Furnace replacement

What can I say? Great service! Frank is an excellent contractor. In an age where honesty, quality and price are hard to find all in one place; Frank has all the boxes checked. After noticing a strange smell from our furnace and calling for service, the diagnosis/quote/repair was all done within 2 days. We highly recommend GTA gas systems for any HVAC needs. Thanks again Frank. The Lauzons

Hi Chris. Thanks for writing up such a nice review. It's much appreciated and I'm glad you were satisfied.

S. Schafer
S. Schafer
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Gas line for bbq

We made a last minute decision to get a gas bbq and Frank was able to accommodate us in putting in the gas line within a day. So great to be able to use our bbq before the weather turns nasty. Thanks Frank!

I was happy to fit you in relatively quickly, Sahira. I hope you got a lot of use out of the new grill before the snow hit. All the best!

Marshall
Marshall
1 review Barrie, ON

Patio Gas Line

Fantastic work. On time, professional, very neat work. Frank is very professional about his work and friendly.
Highly recommended.

Thank you very much for leaving a review!

@kinnoooo
@kinnoooo
1 review Innisfil, ON

Installed my Gas Range.

Frank is very reliable and a friendly contractor. He is very professional. There are no surprises. The work is immuclate. I will refer everyone to Gta Gas Systems. He will be returning to install my AC.

Thanks Kino! I'm glad you appreciated the work enough to have me back a second time for your AC install. Perhaps work with you again in the future!

Lauren
Lauren
1 review Angus, ON

AC Repair

Frank installed my gas lines so I knew who to reach out when my AC unit started to have issues. Very professional, he provided me with 2 options and a recommendation on how to fix the small leak. He came back within 2 days and fixed the AC. Price was very reasonable and within the original quote. Highly recommend GTA.

Thanks for leaving a few words Lauren. All the best to you and your family thanks for being such a great customer!

Matt in Kleinburg
Matt in Kleinburg

Quick and Prompt BBQ Gas Line Install

Frank was instantly responsive and was able to take the job on the day of.

As always efficient, polite and does great work. This is the second time I've reached out to Frank for my gas needs and won't be the last.

Thanks for contacting me a consecutive time Matt. I always like working with repeat clients.

Mike
Mike

Outdoor Fire Pit

Frank was great in advising us on the requirements to run a buried conduit under the new patio I was installing so a hidden gas line could be run. Once ready he fit me into his schedule a few days later on the same day the fire pit was delivered. All work was done quick & clean, we are very happy with the results.

I'm happy if you're happy, Mike. Thanks very much hope you got lots of use out of the fire table last summer.

Craigflan in
Craigflan in
1 review Innisfil, ON

Gas line for BBQ

It was so efficient dealing with Frank. I texted him (we dealt only over text, which I love - we are both busy and we can respond in time) and he arrived the next morning and did a great job very quickly. I highly recommend him.

Hi Craig. Thanks for the review and the few referrals I've received from you after the fact. Enjoy your home away from home!

Daniel
Daniel

Gas line.

Frank was great. What I most appreciated about the work was he had several ideas on where we could run the line. The finished product was not intrusive at all. The line snakes through the joists from furnace to BBQ and you can't even tell it is there. Very clean and professional.

Thank you Daniel, your words are much appreciated!

Jeff in King City
Jeff in King City
1 review King City, ON

Complete home re plumb

Frank was a pleasure to have do my job for me . I am a Project manager and have had my share of so called profeshional . Frank was a true pro in every aspect . He even cleans up after himself , which is so rare . His workmanship is like art work ,attention to detain . Franks price are reasonable and you do not have to worry its done properly . Great job Frank . Thanks again

Hi Jeff. Thanks a lot for your very kind words. Hope to work with you again down the road. All the best.

More about Gta Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & underground piping.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop