GTA Gas Systems

Reviews for GTA Gas Systems

Daniel
Daniel

Gas line.

Frank was great. What I most appreciated about the work was he had several ideas on where we could run the line. The finished product was not intrusive at all. The line snakes through the joists from furnace to BBQ and you can't even tell it is there. Very clean and professional.

Jeff in King City
Jeff in King City
1 review King City, ON

Complete home re plumb

Frank was a pleasure to have do my job for me . I am a Project manager and have had my share of so called profeshional . Frank was a true pro in every aspect . He even cleans up after himself , which is so rare . His workmanship is like art work ,attention to detain . Franks price are reasonable and you do not have to worry its done properly . Great job Frank . Thanks again

Eallain
Eallain
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Gas Line for Pool Heater

This is the second time Frank has done work for me and I can't be more pleased. He was on time, and more affordable than the other quotes - and did an amazing job. He is always a pleasure to deal with and a true professional. There is nobody better in his field. Thanks again Frank!

carola in King City
carola in King City
1 review King City, ON

Replacement furnace

GTA Gas Systems removed my old furnace and installed a new furnace. The price was very good and Frank was very informative, professional and prompt. He is quick to respond to any questions and kept me updated on his progress.

Mike T in Barrie
Mike T in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

New Gas Lines To Stove and BBQ

GTA Gas Systems is a pleasure to deal with. Thorough communication throughout the entire process made it easy for us to achieve our goals for the gas line installation which is supporting our ongoing kitchen renovation. Frank provides professional, prompt service and was flexible to our schedule and requirements. I would highly recommend Frank and his company to anyone looking to get any type of gas work completed.

Earl in San Francisco
Earl in San Francisco

Pool Heater Gas Hookup

GTA Gas Systems was recommended to me by a friend as his replacement. Frank was quick to call me back and discuss the job. After a few pictures sent to him of the job he quoted me a price. As my clients wanted work done promptly Fank came out Saturday as promised and completed installation as proposed for the exact quote. He is very professional and thorough. I will recommend him to any one of my clients and will use him in the future as well. As my friend is retiring soon Frank will be his replacement.

Thanks for leaving us a review, Earl. I'll have to shake your friends hand for sending work my way I ever meet him. I'm glad both you and your clients liked how the work came out and appreciate any future work you have for me or refer my way. Thanks again!

Barbara from Collingwood
Barbara from Collingwood
1 review Collingwood, ON

Replacing all gas piping in Home

Found Frank’s company online. He came out promptly when contacted to see what we wanted, followed by a written quote a day later and was able to come in to do the work less than a week after that. Phase 1 included replacing all the older iron piping for 4 existing and 2 future gas appliances with flexible gas piping and manifold with central gas shutoff and removing all the old piping, in one long day. Very neat, tidy, (new gas piping is secured up between floor joists) personable and the work is terrific- just what we wanted. We will get Frank back in for Phase 2 to acquire and install a Continental gas fireplace in the basement and move some AC lines. Cost was exactly where we figured it would be. We have no hesitation at all in recommending this company. Thanks Frank!

Photo is of the brand new manifold with central shut-off ball valve....

Hi Barb. What a great review. In fact to add to it, I don't think I've ever had a client leave me feedback so quickly before. Thank you! I look forward to working with you and David again when the time comes to install your basement fireplace. Take care until then

R. F.
R. F.
1 review Wellesley, MA

Basement Finishing - Fireplace purchase and installation, relocated hot water tank

My wife and I were very satisfied with the work from start to finish. Arrived on-time for both service dates and especially as this was during winter months was very careful not to disturb or cause damage to the carpet or the rest of the house as he brought equipment in. Frank moved the water tank with an experienced contractor working on our basement who was also extremely impressed with his quality, workmanship and pricing and is now going to reach out to him moving forward if a gas service is needed. This made us feel much more comfortable with our decision. He provided great feedback on what fireplace worked best for the space, what additional add-ons we would need or wouldn't require and was extremely honest in his approach which was refreshing. Clean work and safety at the forefront of all conversations. All in all, great work and we'd recommend this company to friends and family (already have).

Thanks very much for taking a bit of time to leave me a great review, Reid. I'm glad both you, your wife and Ray were impressed throughout the whole process :). It's always great to hear such positive feedback. You were also a great client to work for. Thanks again!

sgrimbly
sgrimbly
1 review Caledon, ON

Gas fireplace instal

We wanted to convert our wood burning fireplace to a gas insert. Frank came out and gave us some options and a quote. Once we decided on the fireplace we wanted, Frank came and did all of the necessary gas work and installation. We decided on doing this project a few weeks before Christmas much too our surprise Frank was able to get the unit installed and up and running for the holidays! Great customer service from start to finish!

Hi Shannon. Thanks for the review and glad I could get the work done before Christmas and that you're satisfied with how everything came out. Scott sent me the pictures of the stone work and mantle and it looks very sharp!

More about GTA Gas Systems

Natural gas lines | BBQ, Stove, Cooktop, Fireplace, Generator, Dryer, Pool Heater, Red tags. Black steel, CSST flex, & copper tubing.

A/C | Central air conditioning, Ductless mini-split, Package rooftop