Brighthouse Windows And Doors Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Maple ON L6A0X9
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Brighthouse Windows And Doors Inc.

Reviews for Brighthouse Windows And Doors Inc.

Jill from Toronto
Jill from Toronto

Exceptional service and work

I was referred to Alex after seeing a beautiful new door at my friend's house. He came highly recommended - my friend had done her research thoroughly before choosing Brighthouse.
Alex was knowledgeable, efficient and reliable in every meeting we had. I knew very little about doors but Alex patiently took us through the selection process with explanations about costs (differences for quality, styling, materials etc.) and in the end, delivered an exceptional product. My new door is the centerpiece of the house now! I would certainly recommend Brighthouse. Thanks to Alex and Vlad!

Jill, I am so glad you happy with the door. It was a pleasure to offer our services.

George Chang
George Chang
6 reviews Caledon, ON

Replacement of windows

I called Alex for an estimate and he was extremely punctual. Had the best price but more importantly he was able to deliver/install windows exactly as scheduled. Keep in mind he installed the windows in almost -10 weather with strong winds. Installation went smoothly and windows look amazing. Definitely will recommend Alex to anyone who needs window or door work done.

George, thank you for your comment. I am pleased you are satisfied with our product.

Tatiana in Richmond Hill
Tatiana in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Window replacements

We replaced some windows in our house for new high efficiency ones that Alex recommended for us. His is very knowledgable for window industry and very polite, work was done on time without any gaps. Price is great, windows look amazing, even for south exposure they are very high efficient. Our house looks different now with this slightly tinted glass! Strongly recommend!

Thank you Tatiana! I am very glad you enjoying the windows.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

window replacement

Brighthouse provided replacement glass for several windows in my house during the last month. Alex (owner) was great - on time for every meeting, great communication on schedule/costs, and the installation was ahead of time and looks great. Highly recommended!!

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad you like our services.

Sean from Markham
Sean from Markham

Window replacements...

Alex replace 11 windows in my house. The product is fantastic but what is more impressive was Alex. Alex is a man of his word; No pressure and he ensures that you are happy with his product/workmanship. Alex's personal/business integrity is very high. He cleaned up each time his work was complete. He never missed an appointment nor was he late. Alex was an absolute pleasure to work with. Alex is my window guy... Thanks Alex.... Sean/Connie

PHW from Markham
PHW from Markham

Windows - glass replacement

Just had glass replaced on 3 windows. Alex was very polite, and prompt. 10 year wtty, so hopefully no issues will arise, but so far I can say the glass seems to be excellent qlty, and Alex did a great job. Thumbs up.

Oleg from Aurora
Oleg from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Front porch enclosure

Had this enclosure installed fall 2014. Owner seemed like a nice person....but...pretty much with a first rains, water would come pouring inside onto the porch flooding the floor with all of the things. Communicated the issue to the owner right away and got promised that it will be fixed promptly. It never got fixed....had this floods already about 5-6 times, call every time to the owner but he does nothing about it. He came once to see what is the problem, admitted that the issue is in the construction of the enclosure, promised to fix it (again!) but nothing was done. Very disappointed. Cannot store anything on the porch, almost every rain is a huge issue with removing the water and trying to dry up the floor. Would not recommend this company to anyone, very unprofessional.

Rebecca and  Steve from Pickering
Rebecca and Steve from Pickering
1 review Claremont, ON

Window replacements

The owner, Alex, was extremely efficient and professional. His work on our windows was completed to very high standards. He was able to accommodate a tight time frame to get the job done. We would definitely recommend Brighthouse Windows and Doors. Thank you Alex!
Rebecca and Steve
Claremont, Ontario

Dear Steve and Rebecca! I appreciate your review. It means a lot for myself and my company. Sincerely, Alex.

john from Vaughan
john from Vaughan
1 review Maple, ON

window installaion

alex from brighthouse was friendly and not rushing me in any thing the insallers were very eficcent and professional and arrived on time as they said we are very happy with there work and the cost was very good , I would recommend bright house windows and doors..

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate it very much!
Alex.

More about Brighthouse Windows And Doors Inc.

When it comes to doors and windows, we can get the job done! Some of our services make us prominently stand out: We offer Quality: * Vinyl Windows produced in Canada with German Tecnology by Windows City * External Doors produced in Canada By Cobra Doors * Storm Windows * ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Maple?