Nordik Windows And Doors

Reviews for Nordik Windows And Doors

Inna in Mississauga
Inna in Mississauga

Windows and doors

I just got my windows and doors replaced by Nordic Windows and doors one of the most pleasant experiences I’ve had from any contractor. miki Benjamin Joseph Was the installer, he was punctual, polite and execute a job beyond my expectation I would recommend using Nordic and i would request miki to do your installation.

Hi Inna - thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I will pass on your comments to the install team.

DoorCustomer in Mississauga
DoorCustomer in Mississauga

Incomplete quote!

I used Consumer's Choice to replace all 10 of my windows 4 years ago. The install crew did an EXCELLENT job - brick to brick installation and there was practically no damage done to my walls at all (maybe one or two tiny nicks). Because of that job, I decided to use them again.
The company was bought out by Nordik. I only need an external back door replaced. The response was prompt, but the rep had trouble using the fancy software and could not give me a final quote including cost of privacy glass. This was on Oct 18. Despite my emailing to follow-up, she still has not sent me a completed quote. It is now Nov 5!! I guess one door is not enough business for this company. :-(

Hello. We are sorry about your experience, we definitely strive to offer better service that what you received. Would you please contact us at the office - we would like to work with you to resolve this issue and will need more information.

Sue from Mississauga
Sue from Mississauga

Great service

Patio door install went great,clean,efficient, affordable....
We were looking at a ton of company’s but no one was willing to help,because it was such a small job at such a busy time. Nordik stepped up to the plate and helped us out before the winter.... THANK YOU
NORDIK!!

Thanks Sue! We appreciate you taking the time to leave the review - glad you will be able to have a cozy winter.

karenh832
karenh832

Sliding Patio Door Purchase and Installation.

Slight problem with a screen installation on new patio door. Have been contacted by company and fast tracked for a service call to deal with this issue promptly. Apart from this, the door is beautiful and the price, installation, and service, is fantastic. Looking forward to enjoying this beautiful door for many more years.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Karen. Thank you so much for your review - we appreciate it.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Window replacement

Nordik did a great job !
From our sales rep Jason, the office and Installation team, top notch! The installers where polite, did a great job with the windows and left the house clean.

Dave

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we truly appreciate it!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

All Window Replacement

I would like to say thanks to Nordik windows and doors whole team becoz they make my house beautiful with new windows. they complete the work before time. The Installation guys was very nice they finished the job very well.
Thanks for your service

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review, we are so happy that you are pleased with them!

D & M in Mississauga
D & M in Mississauga

New windows

Nordic Windows is extremely reliable and professional. We would recommend them to anyone who needs windows. From the consultant (Alicia) to office staff and installers everything was handled efficiently. Also the windows look amazing!

Thank you so much for your review - we appreciate it!

Happy in Mississauga
Happy in Mississauga

Excellent

Beautiful new windows. Also a significant reduction in noise from outside. The salesperson was knowledgeable and thorough. Answered all questions to our satisfaction. The installers were competent, careful, tidy and caring and the installation went smoothly. Just waiting for our government rebate cheque.

Hello "Happy in Mississauga" and thank you so much for taking time out of your day for writing to us, we truly appreciate it. We're so glad your windows are already improving your quality of life! Thanks again and have a great day.

Rosie in Woodbridge
Rosie in Woodbridge

Basement windows replaced

Nordik replaced one bedroom window and the basement windows in our home. Dora first came and provided the quote. She was very thorough in explaining the process and how the installation process would be. She answered our questions up until the time of installation. The installers were very prompt and finished very quickly without leaving a big mess. The windows look great. I would recommend Nordik if you want to change your windows.

Hi Rosie! We're so pleased that you are happy with your new windows. Thanks so much for taking time out of your day to leave us a review!

door in Guelph
door in Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Patio door

I was amazed at the efficent response from this company and customer service. After calling many companies they were the first response. They went out of there way to provide excellent service. Customer service is lacking now a days and this company and rep went above and beyond.
We are so happy and I would be happy to talk to anyone about Nordik-Windows-and doors. HomeStars is the best. Thank you

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, we really appreciate it.

More about Nordik Windows And Doors

For over 35 years, Nordik Windows and it's partner companies have been providing the complete customer experience - we manufacture, we install, we service and we back up everything we do with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.

We Manufacture.
We Sell.
We Install.
We Service.
We are one of Canada's largest and fastest growing window and door replacement companies because we provide a complete, worry-free experience.