Nordik Windows And Doors

Reviews for Nordik Windows And Doors

Robyn G. in Mississauga
Robyn G. in Mississauga

Install Patio Door

We hired Nordik to install a new patio sliding glass door. We were impressed with the rep that came to give us a quote and booked the install. I would have given this co a 5 star rating if it weren't for the last minute cancel of our install the night before due to an installer not being available. It was pushed out a week later. The morning of we were told that the installer did not show up and they were going to try and get another crew to do it. I was very happy to learn that they did and we had the door installed that day. Jennifer, Vince and Chris were very professional. They did a great job and left the site tidy. We were very happy with the end result.

Hello Robyn,

We do apologize for the hiccup in your installation. All feedback is welcomed so that we can better ourselves for the future.
Thank you very much for your business. Please do not hesitate to call if you require any further assistance.

Karen in Thornhill
Karen in Thornhill
1 review Courtice, ON

Outstanding product and quality workmanship

We did our research and felt Nordik had the best product on the market and were competitively priced. Our salesperson (David) was very helpful and knowledgeable in helping us to design window configurations that maximized the view of the ravine behind us. We ordered 6 large windows, 4 smaller windows and double entry doors. 3 of the large windows were 300-400 pounds each. We were very impressed with the professionalism of our installation crew (Vince, Jennifer, Chris) and the quality of their workmanship. Unlike other stories we'd heard from friends, there was very little noise and no mess, they cleaned up everything, were pleasant to work with and we are so pleased with the quality and style of the windows and installation. We highly recommend the Nordik product and this installation crew.

Thank you for providing your feedback, Karen! It was a great experience working with you. If you need anything further, we would be very happy to assist.

yvonne elie in Brampton
yvonne elie in Brampton

front door and patio door

I had my front door and Patio door installed by two very skilled efficient installers , Merab and Beka . They were very neat and tidy , they cleaned up all the mess . I,m very happy with my new doors. I will recommend them to anyone.

Hello Yvonne,

Thank you very much for your kind words! We hope you enjoy your new doors. Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Door and Window replacement - delays

Extremely disappointing - windows are nice but still waiting for the entry door - latest timeline is six months and counting for a standard door from placement of order! Pack your patience if you order from this company.

Thank you for providing your feedback. Feedback is always very important to help us improve our service for the future. We apologize for any delay you have experienced during your timeline.

If you could provide us with your name and contact information, we would be happy to follow up with you on an estimated time of arrival. You can contact us directly at (416)335-8323 or at nordik_gta@nordik.com. Should you have any questions or concerns that you would like to bring up, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Kathy CS in Mississauga
Kathy CS in Mississauga

Exterior Side Door

So pleased with the Nordik Windows and Doors service from David. I've been a long service customer, working through replacing all my doors and windows, and I'm exceptionally pleased with the attention and choices offered. David introduced some new products and features that I'm excited to see in my next new replacement door.

Hello Kathy,

Thank you very much for the your review about your pleasant experience. We hope you enjoy your new replacement products.
It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best!

Front door replacement

Sales associate David was very quick to return my calls and address all my concerns. Liked the fact that he followed up from initial consult to delivery, and was very personable.

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience.
Should you need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 416-335-8343.

patty in Mississauga
patty in Mississauga

David Greenberg - house lot of windows

I needed windows and David came to price them. He was approachable and fair in his pricing. The work was well done and he delivered. As did Nordik overall. We juggle the weather and I was in constant contact with your office, or below installers will be followed through and painful. What a difference the windows have made to our home on the peace of mind and quiet, as well as the warmth of our home

Hello Patty,

Thank you very much for your kind review! We are glad to hear of your pleasant experience. We strive to provide great customer service and product to our clientele.
We hope you enjoy your new windows for years to come. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 416-335-8323.

Also, please keep in mind that should anything come up in the future, we would be happy to assist you with the help of your 20 year warranty.

Thank you for your business!

Adie A.
Adie A.

Great customer service and very professional

Great value for money. Customer service is excellent. Installers are very professional. Jennifer, Mike and Brian installed the windows perfectly. They are very courteous and provided professional advises on the install. I am very satisfied on how the windows are installed. I'm looking forward to their next visit to install the remaining items. The product itself exceeded my expectations. The inside temperature is very noticeable. I'm really happy for my decision. I recommend the product if you really want the most value for your money.

Hello Adie,

Thank you for your feedback! We are so happy that you have had a pleasant experience with us so far.

We look forward to completing your upcoming final install. Should you have any questions or concerns during or after your installation, please do not hesitate to contact us on our office line 416-335-8323 or via. email at nordik_gta@nordik.com.

Thank you for your recommendation and your business!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Impossible to get ahold of

3 new windows and a front door were purchased in Oct/18, it’s now almost March/19 and only 2 windows have been installed. They cancelled two installation dates and when the workers finally did come on the 3rd date they were unpreparaed to install all three windows and brought the wrong door. It’s been over two weeks now and they haven’t called us back to reschedule or update us, nor are they picking up the phone when we call. The voicemail always seems to be full as well. Terrible customer service. Very disappointing.

Hello,

I apologize for the inconveniences you have experienced in your order. If in any case you cannot reach your Sales Representative, please contact our main office at (416)335-8323 where one of our Customer Service Representatives will respond back as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can also e-mail directly to our general email at nordik_gta@nordik.com.

This year's winter-weather has brought many delays to our installations and we are eagerly waiting for the Spring. We are very sorry that the weather has delayed your installation dates in the past however, with the forecast gradually getting better, we do foresee less of a need to reschedule our installations.

I apologize for the mix up on your door order. As we have discussed, we are expediting a remedy and we will be in contact with you shortly to schedule the installation for the door and the remaining window.

For any questions or concerns with regards to your order, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Representative.

Have a wonderful afternoon.

Kind Regards,
Nordik Windows and Doors

Kathleen Cieslak in London
Kathleen Cieslak in London

Window Replacements

We had a great experience with Nordik Windows. They were price competitive after we received 4 quotes, but what really set them apart was their customer service. Alicia was professional from the moment she stepped through the door, everything was explained and the price quoted was the price paid. They were upfront with the timeline for installation and the two men who installed our windows were kind, professional and did great work. We are very pleased!

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you very much for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you.
Wishing you all the best!

More about Nordik Windows And Doors

For over 35 years, Nordik Windows and it's partner companies have been providing the complete customer experience - we manufacture, we install, we service and we back up everything we do with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.

We Manufacture.
We Sell.
We Install.
We Service.
We are one of Canada's largest and fastest growing window and door replacement companies because we provide a complete, worry-free experience.