Nordik Windows And Doors

Best of 2020 winner 2 timesBest of 2020winner 2 times

Reviews for Nordik Windows And Doors

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

A Year of Unresolved Problems with Nordik - Pervasive Issues Across Entire Install

The Over-promise and Under-Deliver trap! Disappointment and lack of respect for home owners is an understatement. From the onset, there were red flags including being juggled around by multiple sales people (because they keep leaving the organization).

My family (including 2 kids under the age of 5) have been caused unnecessary stress from Nordik. Our windows were "installed" in JULY 2019. Yes, over a year ago. Nordik WILL leave your installation incomplete and try to reassure they will address their mistakes.

Since July 2019 we have been patient, understanding and feeding into the fibs that Mississauga office "management" have repeatedly told us. We have chains of emails asking us to provide the same information over and over and no one has addressed the list of issues in totality. We will have someone come out to fix 1 thing and leave the rest or in some cases make the situation worse. THESE ARE NOT MINOR ISSUES (pictures are attached so you can see their workmanship).

1. Our main bow window has ALL defective glass - extremely noticeable scratches all over them (this has been ignored).
2. We can't put our window treatments up so our entire main floor is exposed at night (Nordik has yet to address the unusable header and seat they installed with jagged, cheap plywood around the window for over a year). My 2 small kids are forced to play in the dark or other parts of the house every night to avoid getting stared at by people outside.
3. Caulking around almost all of the windows is a DISASTER.
4. The flashing around our front door that we ordered through Nordik does not match the door colour. Management said the door manufacturer does not make flashing in the door colour (untrue). We proceeded to call the manufacturer and they informed that they DO manufacture flashing to match the door but it can only be ordered through the installer. They further advised that Nordik failed to do that at the time the door was ordered. This was brought to the attention of the install manager in January 2020. Since then we have been promised on numerous occasions that it’s in stock and will go as far as to schedule an installer to replace it. On all 3 separate appointments their installers have tried to convince us to use a colour that closely resembles that of the door. And again on all 3 occasions, when I mention that it needs to match the door as promised, they proceeded to tell me that it’s not in their warehouse as it was never ordered. I was just told again 2 days ago it was discontinued, called the manufacturer right after and they confirmed they have it in stock. Comments Nordik????
5. Screens in almost every room have small tears in them or do not sit flush in the window (debris gets in).
6. Installers quit and appointments are not rescheduled.
7. They will deny ever having received your emails. All emails were sent from my gmail account and none have bounced back. It’s 2020, that's nonsense, especially after you responded to the email from the same email address months back.
8. They screen your calls.
9. They do not respond to voicemails.
10. I have had to call their head office in Ottawa on multiple occasions and explain to them Nordik is not returning my phone calls or emails, and every single time, I’ll magically receive a call within minutes. When I inquire if they just received a call from Ottawa, they deny ever having received a call from anyone. Complete joke.
11. Management is useless. I’ve gone as far as cc’ing district managers and those emails get ignored as well.
12. I did an extensive renovation and dealt with countless respectable tradesmen/women. Nordik EASILY has proved to be the most difficult to deal with.

Nordik's warranty and customer satisfaction statements are FALSE. Avoid this company unless you want to experience what we have been going through for over a year. We are amidst a pandemic and it’s unfortunate that companies like Nordik remain in business while hardworking, honest people have lost their jobs during these tough times.

Pat I.
Pat I.
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Service for broken lock on sliding patio door

My service person was Daniel. He arrived on time and identified himself at the door. He was wearing appropriate Covid19 protective gear. He identified and repaired the problem quickly and completely. He was polite and considerate. I was completely satisfied with this job and would be happy to have Daniel return if I need any future repairs.

Hello Pat! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, ans thank you for kind words towards Daniel, we will be sure to share them with him! Thank you for choosing Nordik Windows and Doors!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Installation of windows

The installers, Richard Hopkinson and team, were very courteous, efficient and neat. They did an excellent job on the removal of the old windows and the fit of the new windows and trim. They were also very conscientious of the COVID rules. We would highly recommend Richard and Nordik windows.

Hello! Thank you so much for the review and the kind words! Thank you for choosing Nordik Windows and Doors!

AC1983
AC1983
1 review Minesing, ON

Two large windows

We had 2 (very large) windows made and installed by Nordik Windows. The old ones were original to the house and were drafty and severely outdated. Our new Nordik windows are not only stunning, but we are already noticing that our air conditioning is running less and there are no more drafts.
The installers Matt and Paul were fast, thorough, polite, cleaned up after themselves and just simply did an amazing job. The trim and capping are flawless.

We look forward to having Nordik replace the rest of our windows and doors in the near future

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with us, we will be sure to share this with the rest of the team! Enjoy your beautiful new upgrades and thank you for choosing Nordik Windows and Doors!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Complete Home Window and Doors Installation

I evaluated 4 other Window and Door Solutions and chose Nordik.
The sales process was very smooth and involved the rep asking me more my priorities and concerns.
I really liked the proposal. As well the Nordik rep (Ryan) was the only that followed up.
The product is outstanding, more light, less noise, and energy improvement I'm expecting.
The highlight was the installation. I was impressed with the team, led by Kyle along with Mathew and Ronaldo. Would explain every process, met the two day estimated install easily, and spotless. The clean up over the top. Actually Windexed both inside and outside the glass.
If you're looking to evaluate Nordik ask for Ryan (sales) and definitely insist on Kyle and the A-Team for the installation.

Hello!
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We certainly appreciate the kind words and will be sure to share them with Ryan, Kyle and the rest of the team! Enjoy your beautiful new upgrades and thank you for choosing Nordik Windows and Doors!

Gloria
Gloria

Service to kitchen window

You employee named Daniel came this morning to service my kitchen window which was installed approx. 15 years ago. It needed a couple of new pins. He was an extremely professional, well spoken, well mannered young man. He also applied some silicone spray to the window and my sliding door. He is definitely a keeper employee. It was no charge but I had to put $1.00 Under cost because it wouldn’t let me submit this review without it.

Gloria Munro
18 Rosenfeld Drive
Barrie, Ontario

Hello Gloria!
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, it is very much appreciated! We will be sure to share your kind words with Daniel!
Thank you for choosing Nordik Windows and Doors!

Angela Q
Angela Q
1 review Barrie, ON

Sliding door and basement windows

Nordik service was excellent the workers that arrived to put the sliding door and the basement windows in were very knowledgable and professional friendly as well and very clean I highly recommend them

Thank you Angela!

East Yorker
East Yorker

Window replacement and window capping

Nordik recently replaced a side window and capped an existing window. Both projects posed their challenges as they gave directly onto a neighbour's property. The salesperson suggested an iced glass window for privacy- looks beautiful! and a professional custom closure for the "dummy" window. The workers were pleasant and competent. I am so pleased with the results. The project has improved the look of my home and increased heat efficiency.

Hello! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! We are so pleased that we were able to work with you on your project! Enjoy your beautiful new upgrades and thank you for choosing Nordik Windows and Doors!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Windows

The whole process from consult to install was stress free. The installers were very professional & curtious. They Left the area spotless. We are beyond happy with our new patio door.

Hello, thank you so much for the review!

Jan in Kingsville
Jan in Kingsville

Window replacement

Alexi and Zoro from Nordik Windows replaced 12 of our windows and installed an 8ft patio door to our deck. They were polite, professional and did a great job ... even though our house presented them with a number of unexpected challenges. They were meticulous in their work and we are very happy with our new windows. We would definitely recommend them to others.

Hello Jan! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and kind words with us, we will be sure to share them with Alexei and Zoro! It was a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your beautiful new upgrades and thank you for choosing Nordik Windows and Doors!

More about Nordik Windows And Doors

For over 35 years, Nordik Windows and it's partner companies have been providing the complete customer experience - we manufacture, we install, we service and we back up everything we do with one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry.

We Manufacture.
We Sell.
We Install.
We Service.
We are one of Canada's largest and fastest growing window and door replacement companies because we provide a complete, worry-free experience.