Thermoline Windows Of Canada

Reviews for Thermoline Windows Of Canada

maureen in Toronto
maureen in Toronto

Basement storm

I highly recommend George at Thermoline Windows.
My basement bathroom window couldnt be replaced
George installed a storm on the outside
Took out my window cleaned it
I am happy i have a warm bathroom
10 plus stars
Thankyou George

Estela a.
Estela a.
1 review Victoria Harbour, ON

Windows and doors installation

Installation of all windows and doors in our new cottage by the lake. Very good job i will highly recommend Thermoline Windows of Canada

natashajacinto in Mississauga
natashajacinto in Mississauga

Bathroom Window

Thermoline Windows came to my home on time and worked very deligentily to complete my bathroom window. The window has worked great and looks great! I am so thankful for the job and their professionalism was 10/10! This company you can tell is owned by people who actually care to get the job done right.

Thank you Thermoline Windows of Canada!

Leslie in Brampton
Leslie in Brampton

kitchen window

George gave me a great quote on switching my patio doors and I was so impressed with his company I had him do our kitchen window too. He is now our "window guy".

Thank you for your Review we hope we will do more jobs for you in the near future
Regards,
George

luzma
luzma

Windows

Timely and efficient work. George was friendly , knowledgeable and accommodating. The work ethics respectable. Received several quotes and Thermolinewindows was not the cheapest but the service made up for it

Thank you for taking the time to reviews us

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

Window Installation

We had a very big renovation for our house, and we were referred to Thermoline Windows through some friends. George was a complete professional. The minute he came in, we were at ease. He recommended a few options. We went with casement windows throughout the house. He had these ordered in 2 weeks. The installer was very good, and professional. They installed the windows in one day and cleaned up everything after they left. Highly recommended! George will make sure you feel comfortable with your new purchase. I love my new windows!

Thank you , it means a lot for a company to receive this reviews
If you need any other jobs we are a phone call away
George

Lucia Gowler in Mississauga
Lucia Gowler in Mississauga
4 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

replacement windows

Excellent service professionally installed, cleaned up after themselves and dealt with all my issues promptly. Always available when called upon. Prices were more than competitive and the windows look and work beautifully. Highly recommended.

More about Thermoline Windows Of Canada

Who we are?

Word of mouth is the best advertise! We Love Referrals!

Thermoline Windows started in 1983, 25 Years of quality Service and Experience Direct Owners involvement during Sales and Installation

Thermoline Windows has now grown into a network of professionals with George Jacinto President and Michael Jacinto Vice President overlooking the day to day operations with their hands-on approach to ensure the quality and pride of their family business. Always maintaining this high standard of quality on its products and installation has allowed Thermoline Windows to grow steadily adding hundreds of satisfied customers every year.

Today, in the new millennium the future looks even brighter for Thermoline windows. The foundation built through high quality service makes this family business stand above others in this industry and guarantees many more prosperous years and satisfied customers.