Affordable Basement Waterproofing

AlanB in Toronto
AlanB in Toronto
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Waterproofing

An excellent company dedicated to doing quality work on time and on budget I am really pleased with the work and with the extra distance that Doug and his team go to get the job done well. Thanks!!!

A pleasure to work with you Alan....thank you!

Whitney in Toronto
Whitney in Toronto

Waterproofing 12 decent sized cracks

We were happy with the quote so we decided to give them a try and now we are happy with the results. We had 12 large cracks that needed to be addressed before we finish our basement. The turn around time for them to start was exactly what we needed. They work fast, hard and we’re very neat. No mess was left behind. We would use them again if we needed this kind of work done again.

Jas S.
Jas S.
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

High competence

Doug solved our leaking basement where others had tried and failed. He assessed the situation, made a recommendation, and delivered on budget. The work done was neat and tidy. Nine months later after many heavy rainfalls, we have yet to see even a hint of water in the basement. Doug and workers are the real deal! Doug is a direct communicator: my type of person!

Thank you for your excellent review.

Elaine in Hamilton
Elaine in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Leaking foundation in cold cellar

Thanks for the great work Doug! I no longer need to worry when we have rainy days now that you have installed a drainage and sump pump system. You were quick to come in with a competitive quote and the work was done in a timely manner. You and your team were polite and tidy! I would highly recommend your service!

Many thanks Elaine, it was a pleasure to work with you guys on your waterproofing project!

Marg frasca in Hamilton
Marg frasca in Hamilton

Excellent job!

Excellent job on our basement waterproofing. Clean, efficient and very knowledgable staff. I highly recommend using this company. Completed a full basement interior solution for our leaky basement on time and without any issues.
Thankyou doug

Thanks Marg...you guys were terrific to work with as well!

Shawn
Shawn
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement waterproofing

Ripping out wet walls to install waterproof membrane, sump pump and foundation repair. Job grew as we went, the weather didn't co operate. But Doug and his team worked with us to get the job finished. Very happy with the work and the price.

Thanks Shawn

Rob in Hamilton
Rob in Hamilton

Interior Basement WaterProofing

Had water entering my basement and when Doug (Owner )came over was immediately put at ease and impressed by his knowledge and recommendation of this particular situation. After a few days of searching hired him and was not disappointed, work was exactly as he promised , work was done with professionalism and on time , also Doug is very good with getting back to you in case you have any questions or concerns. So bottom line is that I would have no hesitation in recommending this company to anyone else and am quite confident the attention he showed me would be the same he would show others

It was a complete pleasure to work with you...many thanks!

Hymers Homes in Hamilton
Hymers Homes in Hamilton

Interior Waterproofing - Residential Basement

Affordable Basements was great to deal with. I found them online and without really knowing Doug the owner he had me feeling right away that every client was important.

He was responsive and persistent during the entire process: Quoting, setting up the job date, completing the job and ensuring after the job that I was satisfied.

Affordable Basements is a company I would use again. Give them a call, there is nothing to lose.

Thanks Again Ryan, it was a real pleasure to work with you as well!

Hein in Niagara Falls
Hein in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Foundation Repair

Service was prompt and on time. Work was carried out in an organized and professional manor. Phone calls and Emails were promptly answered , and work was guaranteed. A return visit was necessary and there was no trouble in having the necessary work done to expedititiously make the alterations resulting in a satisfactory repair. Will recommend this contractor!

Tony in Hamilton
Tony in Hamilton

Great work doug

Doug and the boy's do a very thorough and clean job and in a very timely fashion
You will not beat his work or pricing
I'm a carpenter/contractor and I will be using Doug and his team on all jobs that I need him

Thanks Tony, Its a pleasure to work with a "professional contractor" like yourself!

More about Affordable Basement Waterproofing

Affordable Basement Waterproofing offers Interior and Exterior waterproofing, Foundation crack repairs and high pressure crack Injections, Sump Pumps, Bowed walls repairs with carbon fiber straps installation. Operating In Hamilton, Burlington, Ancaster, Dundas, Flamborough and Stoney Creek
Looking for Waterproofing pros in Dundas?