Mississauga ON L4Z 2K7

Reviews for Quality Age Build

danzig.roofing
danzig.roofing

New foundation and excavation

Yuriy came and did amazing job. Even my wife was impressed she always complaine but this time he make her happy.

Thanks for the business. We appreciate to work with such customers like you.

Adrian
Adrian

Foundation leak / sump pump

We had a water leak in our basement. While digging up the foundation, Yuriy noticed that my sump pump might have been the main culprit for the basement leaks. He then went on to fix the sump pump and then reinforced the foundation with weeping sheets etc. In my opinion, Yuriy went above and beyond to diagnose the problem and was very efficient to solve the issue. He kept me up to date with pictures and texts throughout the day and everything was done very professionally. I would highly recommend and I would hire him again.

Thank you Adrian for posting such a nice review and sharing your experuance with fellow homeowners. We will be happy to assist you with your future projects.

Amir
Amir

Water Proofing

I was recommended to this company by a good friend and they did not disappoint. The original quote did not change when the job was completed. They explained the entire process to me and educated me on what were the issues. Once I gave them the go ahead, they treated the job with urgency to make sure no further damage would occur due to more rain. Most importantly they were trustworthy, accountable and communicated with me throughout the entire process.

Thanks for your review and the trust in Quality Age Build. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Joy
Joy

Exterior waterproofing

I already recommended some friends in need to use Quality Age Build's service. Its owner Yuriy is trustworthy, spontaneous and responsible. He is very nice person to deal with. It is quick for him to understand your requests and fulfill them. He sent a crew of five or six people. In this case, his crew had used only six business days to finish my project, while other teams estimated at least 10 business days required. The project was nicely done. My front and back yards were restored and cleaned well. Last but not the least, its price is very reasonable comparing to other teams.

I am glad you are happy with my work. Thank you for your business and warm words.

Robert in Brampton
Robert in Brampton

leak in basement

Yuriy came out to give me an estimate on a water leak in my basement. On my request he opened the plastic and insulation on the basement wall. There were no cracks or holes in the foundation however you could now see where the water had come in.

Yuriy asked if I had recently washed the front porch which I had and he explained that the water infiltration was due to me washing the porch with my pressurized water hose.

He checked the rest of my basement to make sure I had no other leaks both inside and outside front and back answering all our questions and wanted no compensation for his time.

He was punctual, honest and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Yuriy and his company!

Thank you for trusting us with your project, and the great review! We truly appreciate it!

Brendan
Brendan

Exterior Waterproofing

They excavated a 2' wide hole to the bottom of our foundation, waterproofed it and installed weeping tile and sump pump, then closed it back up. We were under time constraints so they completed all the work to our satisfaction over a period of three days. Great communication, fair prices and reliable service.

Thank you Brendan for your time and warm words. It's was a pleasure doing business with you.

sveta.a
sveta.a

Inside waterproofing

The work was done fast, well and proper. The area was cleaned and tidied up.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

teresag63
teresag63
1 review King City, ON

Waterproofing

Water proof before winter great service friendly people very clean work they walk me through the process step by step They just call me to set fallow up appointment to see if I'm satisfied and finish the job plant back my grass

Thanks for the review and your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

ksusha_iz_toronto
ksusha_iz_toronto

Waterproofing

Great work! Exelent service!
The crew was on time and did the work professionally and quickly. My backyard was very clean afterwords and I was more than satisfied with their work. I was afraid of this project, but now I see that I should not be. Recommend this company to everyone!!!

Its a pleasure work with you

Susan
Susan

Waterproofing

The company did amazing work. The project was done professionally and on time, everything was cleaned and put back as it was before. The quality of work is outstanding. It is my absolute pleasure to recommend them to everyone.

Thanks Susan for this review. It was very easy doing business eith you.

More about Quality Age Build

Welcome to Quality Age Build. Waterproofing can be daunting and it's often one of those tasks that remains a mystery. At Quality Age Build we believe in educating the customer but also provide evidence to support our recommendations. There are no surprises and we do a quality job so that we don't have to come back.

***

Call us to discuss what is possible.