Quality Age Build

Reviews for Quality Age Build

Robert in Brampton
Robert in Brampton

leak in basement

Yuriy came out to give me an estimate on a water leak in my basement. On my request he opened the plastic and insulation on the basement wall. There were no cracks or holes in the foundation however you could now see where the water had come in.

Yuriy asked if I had recently washed the front porch which I had and he explained that the water infiltration was due to me washing the porch with my pressurized water hose.

He checked the rest of my basement to make sure I had no other leaks both inside and outside front and back answering all our questions and wanted no compensation for his time.

He was punctual, honest and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend Yuriy and his company!

Thank you for trusting us with your project, and the great review! We truly appreciate it!

Brendan
Brendan

Exterior Waterproofing

They excavated a 2' wide hole to the bottom of our foundation, waterproofed it and installed weeping tile and sump pump, then closed it back up. We were under time constraints so they completed all the work to our satisfaction over a period of three days. Great communication, fair prices and reliable service.

Thank you Brendan for your time and warm words. It's was a pleasure doing business with you.

sveta.a
sveta.a

Inside waterproofing

The work was done fast, well and proper. The area was cleaned and tidied up.

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

teresag63
teresag63
1 review King City, ON

Waterproofing

Water proof before winter great service friendly people very clean work they walk me through the process step by step They just call me to set fallow up appointment to see if I'm satisfied and finish the job plant back my grass

Thanks for the review and your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

ksusha_iz_toronto
ksusha_iz_toronto

Waterproofing

Great work! Exelent service!
The crew was on time and did the work professionally and quickly. My backyard was very clean afterwords and I was more than satisfied with their work. I was afraid of this project, but now I see that I should not be. Recommend this company to everyone!!!

Its a pleasure work with you

Susan
Susan

Waterproofing

The company did amazing work. The project was done professionally and on time, everything was cleaned and put back as it was before. The quality of work is outstanding. It is my absolute pleasure to recommend them to everyone.

Thanks Susan for this review. It was very easy doing business eith you.

Serge
Serge

Addition & 100 fit of waterproofing

The entire team is very profecional. My friend has recomended me Qaulity Edge Build and it was the best decision I ever made. The prize I paid for the profect worths every penny paid. Yuriy is very honest and very trustworthy guy and I recomend Quality Edge Build yo every homeowner. Thanks Yutiy for the business.

Thank you Serge for your kind words. It was pleasure to work with the such cystomers like you. Thanks for the business

esteban
esteban

Excavation and underpinning.

Very responsible people....
I'm happy with the results and I'm looking in using them in future projects.

Thanks for the review it was great doing business with you

princess80
princess80

repair leakage in the basement

I discovered recurring water in my basement and was advised by my friend to call Quality Age company.
They responded quickly and professionally. They discovered a crack in the wall that required sealing and waterproofing. The job was neatly done with no mess left afterwards and no recurring leakage since. They were punctual and polite. I would highly recomend them to anyone in the need of similar service.

It is very nice to hear such good words. Thank you so much for the business.

steamulsauna
steamulsauna

Waterproofing, leaking basement

Got there phone number from a friend who highly recommended them. Very happy I took my friend’s advice. Quality job, reasonable price, good customer service. Will definitely recommend to everyone.

It was great doing business with you. Thanks

More about Quality Age Build

Welcome to Quality Age Build
Waterproofing can be daunting and it's often one of those tasks that remains a mystery. At Quality Age Build we believe in educating the customer but also provide evidence to support our recommendations. There are no surprises and we do a quality job so that we don't have to come back.
Call us to discuss what is possible.