Quality Age Build

Reviews for Quality Age Build

Kara in Toronto
Kara in Toronto

Basement Leaking

We are highly satisfied with Quality Age Build. Yuriy is knowledgeable and very professional. Loved to work with Yuriy. Very responsive, came just in time.I would definitely use Quality Age Build again.

Thank you, Kara, for your fantastic review. Happy to hear that you had a great experience with your basement leak repair.

Evelyn in Toronto
Evelyn in Toronto

Chimney Repair

We had to have a full chimney re-build - Quality Age Build provided great service and good communications as we planned the project. I would highly recommend Quality Age Build.

Thank you, Evelyn, for shearing your experience with other homeowners. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Replaced Front Walkway In Concrete

Fast response to my inquiry! Scheduled quickly, showed when they said they would!
What a great job!! We are very happy!!
Yuriy and his crue were very nice, polite, professional and skilled!!

Thank you, Jesica for your review. This is fantastic to hear and we are happy that our crew was able to make this repair a good one!

Lucille in Toronto
Lucille in Toronto

Best Masonry Company

I highly recommend this company after they delivered as expected. They fixed the concrete on my porch and front walk and reinstalled the hand rails. This is a customer service oriented company with nice people to work with who care about the job they do. I would call on them again for all my future masonry work.

Thank you so much, Lucille, for your review! Thanks again for choosing Quality Age Build

Shanna in Toronto
Shanna in Toronto

Concrete Porch

Once again Yuriy's team completed a major project at my home. Right from the estimate by Yuriy, to the hard work by Yuriy's crew, the skill and commitment to quality work of this team is apparent. Professional, reliable, considerate and skilled are all terms that apply to Yuriy's crew.
I highly recommend Yuriy's masonry to anyone in search of a company that proudly stands behind its work.

Thank you, Shanna for your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Regards

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Water proofing

Great service and work, job was done on time with no issues or any other concerns. Over all a really great job.

Dear customer,
Thank you for your kind words and for the business.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Crack Repair

This company did a great job at my moms house. They were very punctual and the job was completed within the given time line. I highly recommend this company to other home owners.

Dear customer,
We greatly appreciate your time and a great review.
It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Waterproofing

Yuriy and his team finished 50 Lin fit of internal waterproofing with sump pump for my house a few days ago. I am very satisfied with their service as it was nice and clean work and it definitely worth the price. Quality Age Build is very reliable and professional company, Yuriy answered all my questions and replied on all my phone calls.
Highly recommend this company to other homeowners

Dear customer,
Quality Age Build team is glad to hear that you are happy with the job. Thanks for this kind review and for sharing your experience with other homeowners. It was nice doing business with you.

8A3b4c5d5d
8A3b4c5d5d

Basement underpinning

We have a crawl space in our house that was utilize into a beautiful family room. Many thanks to a Quality Age Build team for their hard work and to Yuriy for his efficiency in leading the entire project. The job was completed within a month as it was stated in the agreement. Yuriy is very responsible in coordinating city inspections and assisting with general inquiries.
We were happy to see him on site daily as he was fully engaged in the working process.
We are very satisfied with the end result and highly recommend Yuriy and his teams to others

Dear Customer,
We greatly appreciate your review.

Malcolm
Malcolm

Rebuild porch and concrete steps

Quality Age were retained to rebuild the porch and concrete steps Work was completed in a reasonable time but concrete contained air bubbles. The steps were parged to improve appearances. This parging crumbled by March 2021 within six months of completion.

Because of the issue with the concrete other contractors refused to take corrective action.

The owner initially took responsibility but then stopped responding to
Texts/ voice mail.

Subsequent to the initial review Quality Age returned on site and supplemented the backfill that had subsided over the winter and undertook restorative work on the concrete steps. Although little can easily be done to eliminate the air bubbles formed in the concrete during the initial work I appreciate the efforts by Yuri to rectify the situation.

Malcolmmatthew@icloud.com. L6Y 1L8

I am very sorry to hear that. After our last conversation we had via phone I was under impression that there is no urgency and we were supposed to come at our earliest convenience to fix an issue.
Quality Age Build is taking under consideration all customer's reviews and making sure that all issues are resolved and all are happy with the final result.
Regards

More about Quality Age Build

Welcome to Quality Age Build. Waterproofing can be daunting and it's often one of those tasks that remains a mystery. At Quality Age Build we believe in educating the customer but also provide evidence to support our recommendations. There are no surprises and we do a quality job so that we don't have to come back.

***

Call us to discuss what is possible.