Express Vanlines - No Longer In Business

Moving & Storage
1115 lodestar road bldg e North York ON M3J0H3
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North York  >  Express Vanlines - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Express Vanlines - No Longer In Business

marry anne from Toronto
marry anne from Toronto

Moving & Storage

I wanted to write in and thank your company and moving staff for taking such good care of my belongings while they were being stored at your storage facility. My husband and I were a little anxious to us a moving company, but after all is said and done, I am never moving or storing any other way. Your moving crew was pleasant to be around and respectful. Thank you again Express Van Lines

Anna  from Old Toronto
Anna from Old Toronto

Manhattan to Toronto

I knew that there are few good movers around but it was hard find the best option. However I did my research and finally decided to use Express Van Lines though I had better offers. When they performed well I was happy with my decision. It was not an easy move to handle because of the fragile items and some very old and heavy furniture. There were every bit of chance of making mistakes but their movers are well trained and very experienced. They applied their skills and used their experience to perfection and completed the task without any errors. So, I have decided to use Express Van lines whenever I need to move again thank you Cathy, Thank you Express Van lines.

alex corcino from Old Toronto
alex corcino from Old Toronto

amazing movers!

While talking about progressive relocation one thing I must mention that they provide a lot more than what they charge. I have recently used Express Van lines while moving to my new apartment. The sales girl Cathy offered me a great deal at the first place and then their movers did awesome for us. They are very punctual, friendly, helpful, skilled, committed, speedy and most importantly willing to give their best. None of felt the heat of the move or none of us actually moved even a finger during that time. All went as planned and smooth as silk. There were no hidden charge, no delay or no unwanted issues. Everything was picture perfect, nice and easy. Thank you Express Van i recommend Express Van Lines to every one.

allison goldman from North York
allison goldman from North York
1 review North York, ON

Moving from Ottawa

Your company recently completed a long distance move for me from Ottawa to Toronto. I was very impressed with the quality of service I received from start to finish. Please extend my sincere appreciation and gratitude to your packers and movers. The crew in Ottawa did an outstanding job of packing all the fragile items. I also want to mention the careful attention to detail demonstrated at delivery by john & Adam and Steve. This delivery crew showed high levels of professionalism, timeliness, and curtesy. They went out of their way to make sure that all our moved items were properly reinstalled. I would recommend Express Van Lines to anybody.

More about Express Vanlines - No Longer In Business

This is a full service moving and storage company. We provide a crew of experienced and courteous professionals, clean, fully equipped, modern moving trucks, full line of packing supplies. Our customers get friendly, professional advice on planning their relocation and costs involved. We always suggest how to save time and ...