Moving & Storage

Reviews for Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Karen
Karen

Moving

The best decision you’ll ever make is to use Angel Movers. Anna in Customer Care does an amazing job of guiding you through the estimate stage. Once you accept the estimate Anna is awesome in assisting with tips and suggestions to make your move stress free. We have had the pleasure of using Angel Movers three times this year. The movers we’ve had were professional, polite and very helpful.
We were so fortunate to have Shaine, Tye, Denis and Tom during our various moves. Keep up the excellent level of service Angel Movers. I will recommend you to all my friends without any hesitation!

Hi Karen,
We are such a lucky group of people here at Angel Movers & Storage - we get to spend time working with wonderful people like you. Thank you for everything - you are greatly appreciated. Don't be a stranger!

LMax in North York
LMax in North York

Best in the Biz

Angel Movers are, in one word, incredible! From the first moment of contact with them, their customer service is comparable to no other. I have never had a pleasant moving experience until my move with Angel movers. Not only did they make it easy with tips for packing, etc, their movers move so efficiently, that our move was also highly cost-effective. I would recommend them to anyone looking for professionalism and quality in their move. Great job guys!

Hi LM! Thank you so much for such a great review - we truly enjoyed working with you. The honor was all ours. We wish you all the best in your new home - don't be a stranger!

Excellent, professional movers

I hired Angel movers for a short move, just a few blocks away. I will start this review by saying that I move often. Too often. And I've had my fair share of experiences with movers. This was the smoothest move I've ever had. They showed up on time (early, actually) and were patient while I worked out the details for parking the truck. The three guys never stopped moving and were always a step ahead of me. They were friendly, collegial, and worked hard. Nothing was damaged in the move. They came with tools and helped me reassemble the bed that my tools were proving incapable of handling. They made sure the move was quick and I was charged for exactly the amount of time they were there. I would definitely hire them again and highly recommend them.

Hi! Thank you so much for your feedback/opinion shared. We truly appreciate your business .. and you.
All the best until the next move!

CTN in Toronto
CTN in Toronto

Stress-free move

Angel Movers exceeded our expectations from start to finish. From my phone calls with Anna - friendly, great service and prompt follow up; to our site visit with Johan - excellent tips for packing and saving time & money; to the actual moving day — Darren, Shane, and Danny did an amazing job looking after our personal belongings, treating every item with care, and helping to get everything in its place in our new home. Thank you Angel Movers!

Hi CN! Hope you are settling in nicely. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion here with others. We appreciate your business, and you ... greatly. All the best!

happycustomer in Old Toronto
happycustomer in Old Toronto

Stress free moving

This was our second move with Angel Movers (this time we moved over two hours away) and again we were 100% happy with our experience. These guys are always professional, kind, lighthearted and easy to work with. They work fast and efficiently. They are careful and thoughtful, polite and respectful. Honestly I couldn't be happier or more impressed with the professionalism of this company from the customer care over the phone to the movers on the actual day we always feel completely at ease. Will only ever move with Angel Movers. 100% recommend you do as well.

Hi Happy One! It was our pleasure to be your Movers of Choice for the big push to the new community. You are doing great things and we are honored to assist in such a small way. We wish you all the best.

Eric in Toronto
Eric in Toronto

Our apartment move

The movers from Angel were terrific. From the original inquiry, to the scheduling and arrival - all went smoothly. The building I was moving out of is notoriously difficult with elevators and rules and Angel took it all in stride with a enthusiastic positive attitude. No problem - we'll make it all work. And they did. They got a very large couch up and over a staircase in our new place that I never thought could happen. Amazing. All in all they made what is normally a very stressful and hard day very smooth and easy. Bravo!

Hi Eric! Great customers make for light work --- I say it all the time and it rings true again with you!
Thank you for being a positive person - this is 50% of the battle with anything. All the best!

Shelly in North York
Shelly in North York

Moving into new office space

We called Angel Movers to help move out of our temporary office location and into our permanent space. A few days before our move we found out from the builder that our space would not be ready and that we would need to move the move-in date. The team at Angel worked with me to reschedule the move and to ensure that we would eventually be moved-in successfully. I would also like to praise the crew they sent - they worked tirelessly and kept at it until the job was done!

Shelly D'Mello
MNLCT

Hi Shelly, it was a bit tense and stressful for you, the way your permissions etc were not forthcoming until the very last moment possible. We are happy we helped to make a stressful situation better, you were truly a class act through it all. Thank you!

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Best Moving Experience

After searching multiple companies, Angel Movers customer service was one of many reasons I would recommend this company for moving and packing needs. Anna was exceptional, while the two gentlemen that moved my family were professional, quick, hardworking and friendly. They were on time, willing to help upon request and provided my wife and I the service we truly expected. I would recommend Angel Movers 100%.

Hello Patrick! It was fantastic working with you and your wife on your move to your new home. You are both gracious, and considerate - couldn't have asked for a better day, or better customers.
Thank you for everything. All the best.

Aleks in Toronto
Aleks in Toronto

moving services

I couldn't be happier with Angel Movers. My experience was positive right from the get-go - Anna was very friendly, transparent about costs, and a pleasure to deal with. I shopped around for a few quotes and they were the best by far. The movers were friendly, efficient, and took great care of my stuff. They also had great attitudes considering that our move was "stair-heavy". This was my first time actually hiring movers instead of doing it all myself and I have to say - well worth it!

Hi Aleks, It was our pleasure working with you - and we are delighted you are happy with your first professional moving experience. Thank you much - you are appreciated greatly.

Cecilia Amaral from Vaughan
Cecilia Amaral from Vaughan

Professional in All Aspects

I contacted Angel Movers to help me move my 88 year old Mom's furniture from her apartment into storage. Anna was very knowledgable about storage options in my area and was flexible with time and quickly provided a detailed quote. Shaine and Ty arrive on time with all the needed items requested.Their professionalism made the stress of moving less so. I will definitely call them in the future and recommend them family and friends.

Hi Cecilia, It has been our pleasure assisting you with your care for your Mum, and her belongings. Please do not hesitate to call upon us in the future should you need anything. All the best.

More about Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Special Pricing February 10 - March 15, 2019 Call us about our Valentine's Discounts!

Angel Movers & Storage Ltd saves you time, money, and energy when comparing moving quotes for Toronto and the GTA, as we post our every-day, low prices and rates, on our web site and take pride doing so! We also make it easy to find secure storage solutions with our affiliate depository providers in and around the Greater Toronto Area.

***

Whether you are moving within the GTA or far North, East, West Ontario - even to Quebec- we will move your personal belongings with integrity, respect, and the security of knowing we are not passing off your move to a third party.

***

Call us today, introduce yourself to our Customer Care, and receive your free customized estimate.

***

HOUSEHOLD MOVING | STORAGE | RESIDENTIAL RELOCATIONS | PACKING SERVICES | PIANO MOVING | CORPORATE RELOCATIONS | CONDO MOVERS | ESTATES | DOWNSIZING | MOVE MANAGEMENT | TORONTO MOVERS | SCARBOROUGH MOVERS |YORK REGION MOVERS | GTA MOVING | BETTER MOVERS GROUP | ACCESS STORAGE AFFILIATE | LONG DISTANCE MOVING
Household Moving, Professional Packing, Professional Piano Moving, Office Movers, Corporate Relocation, Condo Moves, Retirement Moves, Residential Relocations, Warehouse Moves, Storage, Downsizing, Estates, Long Distance Moving, Commercial Furniture Delivery, Furniture Assembly, Internal Residential Moving, Internal Corporate Moves, Ikea Dis-Assembly/Re-Assembly, Furniture Staging, Move Management