HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North York  >  Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Reviews for Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Christine in North York
Christine in North York

Angel Movers Rock!

Angel Movers were amazing from start to finish.
It was such a stress free move! My team came early, rapping all my furniture with blankets so they wouldn't get damaged. It was amazing watching what I can only describe as 'robot beast mode' lifting and moving with ease and efficiency. The guys were super personable and answered all my questions and requests. They never stopped till the job was done. I was impressed. I would definitely book Angel movers again!
Christine

Hi Christine! You were a joy to work with, and we wish you all the best in your new home. Thank you for your kind words, you are appreciated!

Dmemorylane in North York
Dmemorylane in North York

Excellent Moving Company

Angel movers are courteous, professional and very good at what they do. They arrived promptly, and quickly got to work to move everything. They even took care wrapping items or disassembling them if necessary. They were careful with both properties and all our items.

Definitely recommend!

We appreciate your kind words, and wish you all the best in your new home! Don't be a stranger!

Bkatz in North York
Bkatz in North York

Packing, moving out and moving back in

We had a pipe burst and our whole apartment flood in January. Everyone that was not thrown out had to be moved into storage. We had less than 1 week to find movers and after calling many movers for quotes and reading many reviews I booked with Angels. Anna is sales really did seem like an angel making things so easy for me in such a devastating time. We tried to pack everything up ourselves and 15 minutes in it was just to difficult for us, so I called Anna up on a Saturday and asked if they have a packing service, she replied promptly and assured me that they could take care of all of our needs and have everything packed and moved before our deadline. They were efficient and neat with their services. At the end of the month (the busiest time for movers) we regained access to our home so I called Anna and she arranged for everything to promptly be returned to our home.
While unpacking we could not find the odd thing and after sending a quick text I received a prompt reply and immediately found what I was looking for.
We cannot thank Angels enough for their efficient services and helping us through our time of need!

Hi BK!!
We are so grateful for your kind words, it means that we have made a positive difference in your life in a very small way and that is a success to us. Thank you for everything - we wish you all the best.

Holly D in Scarborough
Holly D in Scarborough

Moving company with outstanding customer service, professional expertise, and courtesy

Anna will provide not just above and beyond service, she understands the stress of moving and helps smooth the process. Johan uses his expertise to schedule and work out what you need to get things moving smoothly and if, like me, you run into problems has the knowledge and consideration to help you sort them out. The movers I had were Steve, Tye and Shane for my first move and Zak and Alex, for the second. I couldn’t have asked for more professional, courteous and caring people. They are not the typical movers you may have had in the past and I am appreciative of their care of my belongings, abilities and their kindness and consideration.

Hi Holly! We do not have enough words to say how wonderful you are to work with, and we feel like you are family.
Super dynamic and amazing person - we are lucky to know you and have done business with you. Please don't be a stranger call us anytime just to say hi! Thank you.

1 review Aurora, ON

Friendliest, most professional movers!

This is the third time I've hired Angel Movers and been so impressed! The guys are so polite and friendly--they were so helpful in moving things. Truly great service! I highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks so much for your very kind words!

Martin in Kanata
Martin in Kanata

There's no going back!

I have lived in Toronto for 12 years, and moved a half a dozen times. I have done it solo, i have bribed friends to help, i have dragooned family members into service; nothing comes close to the profession touch.

The crew showed up was as swift loading things as there were careful. Extraordinary care was giving while they wrapped up my tables and couch, and glassware. Absolutely nothing was damaged.

They were prompt and professional, my whole place was packed up and unloaded in a few hours, the 2 guys didnt even stop for a break!

If you are planning a move, you MUST call Angel!

Hi Martin, Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience/opinion about us!
We appreciate you, and wish you all the best.

Samia in Toronto
Samia in Toronto

The name says it all they are definitely angels

They are definitely are angels the movers were really professional and very polite well mannered and very friendly very respectful of my home they made sure to cover my new carpet and hardwood floors to not dirty and scratch anything they even went the extra mile by helping out my husband bring some very heavy furniture that was already in the house(not part of the move ) to the master bedroom , everything was put where we wanted and in an orderly fashion. Need movers don’t think twice call Angel movers you won’t regret !!! Anna the office girl is also great very friendly she makes sure everything is up front and clear before you book them she followed with a friendly phone call to make sure everything was good after the move , excellent customer service !!!

Hi Samia!
Thank you for the kind words - you were a joy to work with, and made everyone's jobs easier as a result.
Please know that you are appreciated - and we all wish you all the best.

Lenna in North York
Lenna in North York

Office Move for Spark LLP

Angel Mover's recently helped us with our office move. These guys were simply amazing. On time, hard working, focused and very helpful. From the first call to the last good bye, they were there for us and I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking.

Lenna, you are a class act and were truly a pleasure to work with.
Thank you for everything - you are appreciated!

Scott f.
Scott f.
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Movers

Angel Movers helped us with a move recently. They were great! They arrived early, were very prepared, very organized and professionally moved items – with nothing broken and all furniture without any scratches! I was lucky enough to have Jonathan and Sam helping with my move (they were excellent), but it sounds like their whole team is very skilled. I recommend Angel movers to help you with your next move. …Scott

Hi Scott!
Thank you so very much for your kind words. We appreciate your business ... and you!
All the best to all of you, from all of us at Angel Movers & Storage Ltd.

Flora in North York
Flora in North York

Excellent Service

Angel movers did a great job moving and storing our stuffs.They are very professionals and on time.
The moving process was quite fast and stress free.The crew and customer care representative(Anna)was very friendly and fantastic.
Thanks for the great job you guys did!

Hi Flora!
Great customers make for very light work. You are a beautiful spirit and amazing to work with.
Thank you - and all the best!

More about Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Angel Movers & Storage Ltd saves you time, money, and energy when comparing moving quotes for Toronto and the GTA, as we post our every-day, low prices and rates, on our web site and take pride doing so! We also make it easy to find secure storage solutions with our affiliate depository providers in and around the Greater Toronto Area.
Whether you are moving within the GTA or far North, East, West Ontario - even to Quebec- we will move your personal belongings with integrity, respect, and the security of knowing we are not passing off your move to a third party.

Call us today, introduce yourself to our Customer Care, and receive your free customized estimate.

HOUSEHOLD MOVING | STORAGE | RESIDENTIAL RELOCATIONS | PACKING SERVICES | PIANO MOVING | CORPORATE RELOCATIONS | CONDO MOVERS | ESTATES | DOWNSIZING | MOVE MANAGEMENT | TORONTO MOVERS | SCARBOROUGH MOVERS |YORK REGION MOVERS | GTA MOVING | BETTER MOVERS GROUP | ACCESS STORAGE AFFILIATE | LONG DISTANCE MOVING
Household Moving, Professional Packing, Professional Piano Moving, Office Movers, Corporate Relocation, Condo Moves, Retirement Moves, Residential Relocations, Warehouse Moves, Storage, Downsizing, Estates, Long Distance Moving, Commercial Furniture Delivery, Furniture Assembly, Internal Residential Moving, Internal Corporate Moves, Ikea Dis-Assembly/Re-Assembly, Furniture Staging, Move Management