HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North York  >  Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Reviews for Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Brian in North York
Brian in North York

Thanks so much

Angel Movers did a move for me within Toronto. Yohan came to do the estimate when I was half packed and we discussed what else would be packed. He provided the estimate based of this information.

When move day came the guys arrived at my house on time and were two of the nicest guys you could want to meet. They made the move a fun move and were both very jovial throughout the move.

They worked efficiently and steadily till it was all loaded. At the other end they performed in the same manner.

I am so glad that I selected this company to move me. It was a stress free and hassle free move for me. I am so thankful to them for that. I work out of town 4 days a week and had to communicate with the company several times to line stuff up. Anna is a spectacular find for providing customer service. She's great.

Just to put the icing on the cake. The move came in at the estimated cost. The move was May 1, 2018.

My heartfelt thanks to all at Angel that made this happen.

Hi Brian,
You were a delight to work with - we all thoroughly enjoyed our business with you, and you are the one who left all of us with a smile. We appreciate you and wish you all the best!

SG in Mississauga
SG in Mississauga

Angel Movers - Awesome

Angel movers are our go-to company ... We met them in 2012 and have used them several times as our business has grown over the past 8 years. Their team is courteous from the first call until they pull out of the driveway with their truck unloaded. They are reliable and have always over-delivered on their commitments.

We are honored to be there with you as your business grows, each step of the way.
We value your business, and appreciate you very much. Thank you.
Here's to the next Chapter! Have a terrific summer!

Marc in Mississauga
Marc in Mississauga

Top-notch service

Angel Movers helped us move from Mississauga to Montreal in the middle of a freak ice storm last April. Their hard-working team arrived and emptied our place with energy and a positive attitude, despite being pelted with ice pellets the whole time. All of them showed the highest level of professionalism and respect. The following day, after performing a harrowing white-knuckle drive to Montreal in terrible weather, they arrived on-time with a cheerful demeanour, working hard to unload the trucks and put everything where it should go. They took the time to protect our floors against the wet weather, proactively changing the mats as they got too wet. Considering the horrific weather (most schools were closed that day), they managed to keep the place very clean.
Leading up to the move, the administrative staff communicated proactively with us to coordinate the event, and provided useful tips for facilitating the move. Everyone there expressed genuine care for customer support.
Angel Mover's flat fee structure removed any unpleasant surprises from the process, a welcome relief from having to debate over hourly rates. Moving is stressful enough as it is, and it was reassuring to feel that they would take the necessary time to do a good job. Overall, the price was not the lowest, but they throw in some features that you would otherwise have to pay for. I feel the price was more than fair for the excellent service we received.

Hi Marc! Wow what an awesome rendition of our death defying trip to Montreal in April if anyone can believe it!
We are relieved and delighted that all managed the trip without incident - yourself included (you made the trip too if you recall)!
Thank you for the kind words, and your business too - it was our honor to be of service to you.
All the best in your new home, you are appreciated!

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Great Movers, at a Great Price

I reached out to 4 moving companies, including Angel Movers for a quote. Anna was the only responsive one and even spent the time after hours to give me an initial quotation. After she provided me the quote she wanted to make sure everything was correctly accounted for so she sent Johan to inspect my house and its furniture. This all happened in a matter of a couple days. They were the best price too, so i decided go with them.

When the movers arrived, they were on time and very polite. Shane, Sam and Tyler were fun guys to be around. They were efficient but still knew how to have fun! My family definitely enjoyed their presence. The move went seamless and they did it in the exact time Anna and Johan estimated.

Hi Patrick! Thank you for this very wonderful review of your experience with us. We all agree you are a great person and a fantastic customer! It is our pleasure always. Have a great summer!

Jacqueline from Old Toronto
Jacqueline from Old Toronto

Move from a semi-detached into a storage unit while we renovate

Anna at customer service was kind, friendly, patient and extremely helpful. She even researched storage facilities for us and provided us with quotes from various places. I called her many times and was always extremely pleased with the service she provided. The move went well. The crew arrived 15 minutes early (!). They worked hard and were careful with the furniture (taking the time to wrap it and cover it properly). Overall we are pleased with how the move went. We will hire Angel Movers to get us back into our house in the fall.

Hi Jacqueline,
What a beautiful thing for all of us to read - your kind words make our jobs seem useful, and successful. This is an amazing feeling for us all - thank you! Have a terrific summer - see you in the fall!

joineran from Toronto
joineran from Toronto

Best Movers

I moved from one apartment to another on a busy Tuesday in Toronto's downtown core. The move took place from 11:00am to 2:00pm. The two men, that carried out the move, where very courteous and skilled. They had to cope with carrying my furnishings down 3 flights of stairs then walk back up again to get the next carry. I can not over emphasize their efficacy and time management skills resulting in the reduction in my moving costs from the original estimate by $300.00. Plus nothing arrived safe and sound. I strongly recommend using "Angel Movers" for your next move and plan on hiring their services for my future moves.

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive thoughts about your experience with us.
We appreciate your business .. and you!
We wish you all the best in your new home. Happy Canada Day!

J.K.
J.K.

Student Move

Excellent service from start to finish. Anna was a delight to book with. She was helpful, friendly, and efficient. The two movers today were friendly, fast, efficient, and respectful. I would use this company again with absolutely no hesitation. Thank you!

Hi JK - great customers make for light work! Thank you for your kind words, you are appreciated!
We wish you all the best for a terrific summer.
Happy Canada Day!

rubynancy in North York
rubynancy in North York

Very Satisfied!! Fast Efficient and Caring

Steve and Danny were very good! Of course, we had no doubt as Steve has moved me before, 4 yrs ago. They are courteous, fast, efficient, professional and of course on time even after driving a distance to my home.

The move went very smoothly. You can see that they have plenty of experience compared to other movers I've heard horror stories about. I've recommended them before and would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend them to anyone who needs there service!

Big thank you to Anna for her courtesy and smile over the phone and Johan for taking care of us behind the scenes! Nancy & Gary

We have to say you two are a Class Act! Great customers make for light work!
Thanks for the continued support and business - we appreciate you both.
All the best!

James H in North York
James H in North York

Great movers

Angel movers is simply a great moving company. From the estimate with Johan, the coordination with Anna, and the moving team of Shane, Sam and Ty. They were all very professional, friendly and efficient.
I was amazed that the moving team were able to move a 3 bedroom house and a piano ( from a different location) all in one trip. I would recommend them to anyone and would use them again in the future.

Good Morning and Thank you ... for the kind words. We are happy to hear you had a good experience, and wish you all the best in your home. Have a terrific summer!

cfranzese0351
cfranzese0351

Move from basement apartment to condo

The guys were great! So nice and professional. Boy can they move heavy stuff and in awkward areas. They were fantastic and on time. I would recommend this company for any moves you need to do. I have already booked them for another job. You will not be disappointed.

Hi CF!
Thank you for taking the time to write such positive words.
We appreciate your business (x2).... and you!
All the best in your new home!

More about Angel Movers & Storage Ltd

Angel Movers & Storage Ltd saves you time, money, and energy when comparing moving quotes for Toronto and the GTA, as we post our every-day, low prices and rates, on our web site and take pride doing so! We also make it easy to find secure storage solutions with our affiliate depository providers in and around the Greater Toronto Area.
Whether you are moving within the GTA or far North, East, West Ontario - even to Quebec- we will move your personal belongings with integrity, respect, and the security of knowing we are not passing off your move to a third party.

Call us today, introduce yourself to our Customer Care, and receive your free customized estimate.

HOUSEHOLD MOVING | STORAGE | RESIDENTIAL RELOCATIONS | PACKING SERVICES | PIANO MOVING | CORPORATE RELOCATIONS | CONDO MOVERS | ESTATES | DOWNSIZING | MOVE MANAGEMENT | TORONTO MOVERS | SCARBOROUGH MOVERS |YORK REGION MOVERS | GTA MOVING | BETTER MOVERS GROUP | ACCESS STORAGE AFFILIATE | LONG DISTANCE MOVING
Household Moving, Professional Packing, Professional Piano Moving, Office Movers, Corporate Relocation, Condo Moves, Retirement Moves, Residential Relocations, Warehouse Moves, Storage, Downsizing, Estates, Long Distance Moving, Commercial Furniture Delivery, Furniture Assembly, Internal Residential Moving, Internal Corporate Moves, Ikea Dis-Assembly/Re-Assembly, Furniture Staging, Move Management