Clearly Plumbing & Drainage

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto
0 reviews Langley, BC

Sewer backup

Talk about timing....I got a call from my wife saying our sewer was backing up while I was in the Tims drive through. I went up to the to the clearly driver as he was in front of me and told him what was happening. I told him I lived just a block away. The driver/plumber came to home home and fixed the issue within a couple of hrs. Great service. Thank you guys for your help. Hope you enjoyed the treat also I dropped off at your office.

soo in Vancouver
soo in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sewer back up...Do Not Use This Company

Was billed for 3 hours of work when actual time was 2.5 hours.
Said no submersible pump available bc all pumps were being fixed in shop!.
Did not seem to know what to do with sump situation anyways. He said he could not see that I have pipes inside the sump! Is he for real??? Further he said that I do not have a sewer back up bc of the lack of sewage smell. Now for sure I know he does not know what To do with a sewer back up...LOL. He took pictures of my toilet full of water and my sump with high levels of water. He snaked a clean out, basement shower and basement toilet which he took off. The obvious thing to do was look into the sump first to determine a sewer back up instead.....as two other plumbers had said.
Told me he will be back on Monday to finish the job. This was on a Saturday. He gave me the option of calling in a pump truck which would have cost me approximately $800 to pump the water out of my sump.

I called in a plumber from another company and he fixed the sewer back up within the hour.
I was clearly fleeced by Clearly Plumbing for big bucks!

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Disappointing Service

Absolutely Awful Awful Company
Would not use them again or recommend them to anybody
Feel like I was taken to the cleaners
Disgusting Service
All Communication with office was extremely poor

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

3 Problems with toilets, nothing got fixed, 1 toilet got ruined

I had 3 problems with toilets - clogged toilet and 2 more minor problems.

I called 2 days in advance of my scheduled appointment and detailed my problems to a manager. They sent plumber who had been with the company for 2 years.

The plumber removed the clogged toilet, removed one hard object and reinstalled it, but it was still clogged (another object in there?). he removed the toilet again and used MY auger. The auger broke and got stuck in the toilet. He said we now need to throw out the toilet!! I asked he return the auger to me so I could try to return it the hardware store (it was new $70). He didn't bring it back, 3 days later, I contacted a manager who looked into it. He took an entire week to get back to me! I gave up on their company and would not want them to touch my plumbing again.

The other simple problems he could not solve was because he did not have the parts on his truck even though plumber said he usually has them on the truck.

I had used their company once before for a clogged shower drain that turned into a $7,000 job. That plumber had 10 years experience and seemed to know what he was doing. However, when they found the "break in the pipe", it wasn't actually broken, just a non-standard join which we could have lived with by fishing out the line whenever it got clogged. I'd give that job 3 stars.

Alex from New Westminster
Alex from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Toilet trouble

My toilet was not flushing properly. I made an appointment with Clearly Plumbing. The technician arrived within an hour to my house. He explained to me that there was something stuck in the toilet and used an auger to clear the blockage. He was quick and clean.

Vlad from Coquitlam
Vlad from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Fixed my leak!

Just wanted to say thank you for fixing the leak behind the shower. Your guy was professional and timely, and kept the area clean while working. Have recommended once and will again if anyone asks!

AB from Langley
AB from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Hot Water tank and Furnace

I called Clearly Plumbing to replace my furnace and hot water tank when I purchased a new house. They were extremely courteous, professional and left the area perfectly clean. Would recommend them to my friends.

Swallow from Vancouver
Swallow from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replace Sewer Line

It took a day, with a backhoe, to replace our sewer line. When the job was done the side of the lawn that had a mound of dirt the size of a garage was left in perfect condition and the other side that was a giant trench was ready for grass seed. A perfect job done by super nice guys.

Jarrett Kelly from New Westminster
Jarrett Kelly from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Replacing faucet

Our washroom faucet needed a major fix as the stream pressure was really low. Clearly Plumbing did such a good job of installing the new faucet and cleaning up after. No doubt they have become our go to plumbers.

Doug Perry from Vancouver
Doug Perry from Vancouver
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

Repair clogged bathtub drain

After some painful experiences with other plumbing contractors, we called in Clearly to help sort out a persistent tub drain problem. Their courteous, friendly techs arrived on time, solved the problem intelligently and efficiently, explained what they'd done, and cleaned up flawlessly. They even checked our water main pressure and scoped of our ancient sewer drains. Their price (just under $400) included parts and almost 4 hours of labour, was more than fair. Outstanding!!

More about Clearly Plumbing & Drainage

Clearly Plumbing Surrey's premier 24 hour plumbing and drainage services providers. They also specialize in plumbing and drainage and are renowned for providing quality work at fair prices.
We have over 20 years of combined experience in plumbing and draining and believe in providing honest and dependable service – no matter what! For this reason, we employ only certified and licensed plumbing technicians. By immediately responding to all calls, we ensure that our staff of qualified plumbers provides long-term satisfaction. Clearly Plumbing serves a wide range of customers from small to large residential and commercial.