Clearly Plumbing & Drainage

100 Braid Street Suite 300 New Westminster BC V3L 3G1
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in New Westminster  >  Clearly Plumbing & Drainage

Reviews for Clearly Plumbing & Drainage

Absolutely Awful Awful Company
Would not use them again or recommend them to anybody
Feel like I was taken to the cleaners
Disgusting Service
All Communication with office was extremely poor

2 reviews Burnaby, BC

I had 3 problems with toilets - clogged toilet and 2 more minor problems.

I called 2 days in advance of my scheduled appointment and detailed my problems to a manager. They sent plumber who had been with the company for 2 years.

The plumber removed the clogged toilet, removed one hard object and reinstalled it, but it was still clogged (another object in there?). he removed the toilet again and used MY auger. The auger broke and got stuck in the toilet. He said we now need to throw out the toilet!! I asked he return the auger to me so I could try to return it the hardware store (it was new $70). He didn't bring it back, 3 days later, I contacted a manager who looked into it. He took an entire week to get back to me! I gave up on their company and would not want them to touch my plumbing again.

The other simple problems he could not solve was because he did not have the parts on his truck even though plumber said he usually has them on the truck.

I had used their company once before for a clogged shower drain that turned into a $7,000 job. That plumber had 10 years experience and seemed to know what he was doing. However, when they found the "break in the pipe", it wasn't actually broken, just a non-standard join which we could have lived with by fishing out the line whenever it got clogged. I'd give that job 3 stars.

Alex from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

My toilet was not flushing properly. I made an appointment with Clearly Plumbing. The technician arrived within an hour to my house. He explained to me that there was something stuck in the toilet and used an auger to clear the blockage. He was quick and clean.

Vlad from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Just wanted to say thank you for fixing the leak behind the shower. Your guy was professional and timely, and kept the area clean while working. Have recommended once and will again if anyone asks!

AB from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

I called Clearly Plumbing to replace my furnace and hot water tank when I purchased a new house. They were extremely courteous, professional and left the area perfectly clean. Would recommend them to my friends.

Swallow from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

It took a day, with a backhoe, to replace our sewer line. When the job was done the side of the lawn that had a mound of dirt the size of a garage was left in perfect condition and the other side that was a giant trench was ready for grass seed. A perfect job done by super nice guys.

Jarrett Kelly from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Our washroom faucet needed a major fix as the stream pressure was really low. Clearly Plumbing did such a good job of installing the new faucet and cleaning up after. No doubt they have become our go to plumbers.

Doug Perry from Vancouver
4 reviews Burnaby, BC

After some painful experiences with other plumbing contractors, we called in Clearly to help sort out a persistent tub drain problem. Their courteous, friendly techs arrived on time, solved the problem intelligently and efficiently, explained what they'd done, and cleaned up flawlessly. They even checked our water main pressure and scoped of our ancient sewer drains. Their price (just under $400) included parts and almost 4 hours of labour, was more than fair. Outstanding!!

More about Clearly Plumbing & Drainage

Clearly Plumbing Surrey's premier 24 hour plumbing and drainage services providers. They also specialize in plumbing and drainage and are renowned for providing quality work at fair prices. We have over 20 years of combined experience in plumbing and draining and believe in providing honest and dependable service – no ...