Remember Me Roofing Inc.

102-215 Menten Place Ottawa ON K2H 9C1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Christian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We were impressed that the crew went out of their way to ensure our roof was completed before the snow arrived. They were polite, clean and very accommodating of special requests we had while the work was underway. Would not hesitate to recommend them to friends, neighbours or family.

Great review! Thank you for the kind words. Working with the older houses in downtown Ottawa and ice damming is a common issue and we hope the new structures installed on your roof will prevent any future ice damming issues for you. Your recommendation is appreciated.

awbain
1 review Ottawa, ON

This company was professional from start to finish. I researched all the questions to ask and things to look for when selecting a roofing company, and Remember Me Roofing met all expectations. They also had one of the lowest quotes for the best product. Absolutely recommended.

Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you.

jacquesc
1 review Ottawa, ON

Roof needed emergency repairs. Estimate was detailed and work performed was in line with estimate. The repaireman was friendly and readily available to answer questions. Office staff was efficient and well versed in providing excellent customer service.

Thank you for the positive review, and thank you for choosing Remember Me Roofing for your roof repairs. You business and support is appreciated.

Trevor in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was referred to Chris last year to replace the roof on my town house along with the other neighbours. They did a great job in a timely manner and cleaned up every piece of debris, which meant I had happy tenants in the townhouse and no headache for me.

I called Remember Me Roofing again this year to quote the roof replacement on my bungalow. Not only was their quote competitive, they offered a better warranty, a better product and in the end they had better service than I could have expected from a roofing company. I also had a skylight installed that had to be customized due to the shape of the roof, which was no problem for them.

Happy to refer this company with confidence.

Great review Trevor. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We are thrilled that we could provide you with another new high quality roof system and new skylight. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Happy Holidays!

yfzh11 in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Remember Me Roofing replaced our roof in early November. They are responsible and reliable. They managed to complete the work within our schedule, while the weather was rainy. Following the replacement were a checkup and some minor fixes.

Thank you for the kind review and your patience with us due to the rainy weather. Enjoy your new roof! Wishing you happy holidays from our team to you!

marjolainerouleau
1 review Ottawa, ON

People are nice. their presentation was professional. After the roof job, my propriety was messy but they came back to clean up when I share my disappointment.
Because the roof was done in december, the tiles don't appear even now. So I will see the real result when the summer sun hit the tiles.

Thank you Marjolaine for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate you sharing about our prompt return for the debris left behind. As all customers are told during these winter months, snow and ice risk making it even more difficult to find debris once the job is complete. In order to try to negate this, we use tarps and invite homeowners to call us after the snow thaws should it reveal that something was left behind. Our promise is to always return promptly at no cost after a thaw should it be necessary. We apologize if this was not relayed to you.

We are confident and eager for spring to return and know you will see the fully sealed roof. In the meantime, winter will prove you now have a high quality Certified Contractor installed roof. Happy Holidays.

tmvlk26 in Toronto

After noticing water marks on our ceiling, I contacted three roofing companies to provide me an estimate for a roof replacement. Of the three, two of them suggested that I may not need a brand new roof, but simple repairs instead. Of the two, only Remember Me Roofing came out to view what needed to be done (the other gave me a ballpark estimate over the phone). Chris did a thorough check of the areas, made suggestions for repairs on the spot and prepared an estimate. Because I wasn't getting a full roof replacement, I was told that the work would not be scheduled, but that they'd fit me in as soon as possible. I appreciated the fact that RMR worked around my schedule (the first proposed date did not work out for me) and gave me enough notice to be there when the job was scheduled at the last minute. The work was done professionally and without any problems at all. I was and remain very happy with the service RMR provided. Thanks.

Thank you for your great review. Knowing how problematic leaks and finding a company to repair them can be, we are more than happy to have resolved your issue. Thank you for your trust and business. Happy Holidays

bolduc.elaine
1 review Ottawa, ON

the three guys that worked for us were great. very polite , cleaned every single thing. i had no trace of a mess when they left. they worked fast. the three guys Jesse, Scott and Brock had access to my basement washroom and they respected my home. they did not leave any mess inside. they are 100% trusting young men. i asked them to please protect a shelter i have in my back yard and they put wood up and tarps. jesse explained all the steps of how the roofing singles work. they did not demand cash up front like other company's. the bill was settled once the work was done. very pleased with this company.

Thank you Elaine for such a positive and thorough review. Your hospitality was appreciated by the whole team. Happy Holidays!

paul
1 review Ottawa, ON

the crew came on time, did their job well and left our property in a better state than what is was when they arrived. my wife and I were very pleased with their professionalism and would gladly recommend their services.

This review is perfect, thank you. Wishing both you and your wife a happy holidays.

tom_mcleod
1 review Ottawa, ON

Received detailed overview of work to be done before contract awarded
Excellent work, workers were polite, quiet, hard working, followed save work practices.
At the end of each day and on completion of the work the site was totally clean.

Thank you Tom for such a great review. Our team is more than happy to live up our reputation. Happy Holidays!

More about Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Remember Me Roofing Inc services residential and commercial properties in the Ottawa region, offering industry leading 50 Year Warranties through our certification as GAF Contractors.

Our highly rated team takes pride in delivering quality workmanship and providing outstanding customer service to every homeowner. We emphasize honesty and integrity and are proud of the reputation we have built in our community and our commitment to give back.

Every member of our staff strives to make Remember Me Roofing a leader in the industry. Beyond providing a service, we are looking to build relationships by committing to being reliable and respectful to our customers. Our homeowners depend on us and we in turn give everything we have to each roof.