Remember Me Roofing Inc.

84 Seabrooke Drive Kanata ON K2L2K5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Remember Me Roofing Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Dave
1 review Ottawa, ON

The work was performed efficiently and I was billed for the amount stated in the quote.

Job Price

Thank you for the review Dave! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your business!

Derek in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Met Chris for the initial quote. Reviewed the whole process from top to bottom. Was very friendly, knowledgeable, and answered all my questions.

When it came time to select the color I wanted to go with, I was unsure what color I wanted. They were very patient and helpful with helping me choose the color I ended up with, which looks amazing.

The day of the install, Chris's team came and did the job in one day and every went as described in meeting number 1. They were a nice bunch of hardworking guys who genuinely seemed to enjoy their work. Did a great job and cleaned up everything once complete. No sign that anyone was there other than the fact I have a nice new roof.

I highly recommend Remember Me Roofing. Thanks guys.

Job Price

Excellent review Derek! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with your new roof and have no regrets with your shingle color choice. It is a big decision to make, one you have to look at everyday!
Thank you for your business. All the best!

lurlinemcleod in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Chris is amazing. When I met Chris my first impression was that he was very professional and knowledgeable about the products used in the roof replacement process. He arrived prepared with a package containing everything that I needed to know, He gave me a detailed quote, and answered all my questions. His crew are amazing. They replaced my roof in a day, and did an amazing job. I found them to be polite, friendly, professional, and hard working. Also the clean up was a awesome. I would definitely recommend remembering me roofing to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you for such a thorough review, Lurline! We appreciate the kind words on all the aspects of working with Remember Me Roofing Inc., from getting an estimate to actually having your roof replacement completed. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

David R.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Excellent work and highly skilled team members
Work was professionally completed on time
I can recommend to anyone

Job Price

Your review and recommendation are very much appreciated! Thank you again for choosing Remember Me Roofing - we hope you enjoy your new roof and eaves.

jennifer
1 review Ottawa, ON

Staff are nice and responsible. Price is reasonable. The job was completed with high quality. Strongly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you, Jennifer for the recommendation! For us, a recommendation can go a long way. It was a pleasure working with you.

HOMEOWNER
1 review Ottawa, ON

Chris does a great job walking you through the process and options. Very thorough. They were incredibly accommodating to our short schedule considering are circumstances. Jessica in the office was lovely and never failed to communicate.
Everyone was professional and the company does a proper follow up before being paid. Really wonderful contractor to deal with all the way around.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience working with Remember Me Roofing Inc. We appreciate you taking the time to stop by and leave a review, sharing your experience with others. Take care!

Tammy Forbes
1 review Ottawa, ON

We are thrilled with our new roof and especially the beautiful customer service that we received from each and every member of the Remember Me Roof Inc. team that we were fortunate enough to deal with. It looks wonderful! The two gentlemen that did the work were extremely careful with our house, ensuring that our property was properly cared for at all times. They did the job in one and a half days and cleaned up impeccably before leaving our property both days. We highly recommend this company!

Job Price

Thank you for the amazing review, Tammy! We are happy to hear that we could meet all of your expectations throughout the roof replacement process. All the best!

wlf226 in Nepean
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

My neighbour and I did alot of research on what is involved in a good roofing job. Interviewed multiple companies. This company got the entire courts business as they were knowledgeable, courteous and had the best price by far

Job Price

Thank you for recommending us to all of your neighbours even prior the roof replacement. Your assistance throughout is greatly appreciated, and we appreciate the positive review.

Almas in Toronto

Jordan and the crew were fantastic! Every step of the way, from quotation discussions to the actual work commencing, they explained what was being done. The crew discovered some challenging areas with the roof and without hesitation, they found solutions quickly and with no additional stress to us.

The clean-up of the job site excellent!

Thank you to Jordan and the crew!

Job Price

Awesome Review, Almas! I will make sure to pass along the kind words to both Jordan and the crew. We certainly appreciate the positive feedback. Enjoy your new roof!

kaypalmer
1 review Ottawa, ON

They did a great job. Kept the site clean while doing it and did it very quickly. I would recommend them to anyone needing a new roof

Job Price

Thank you for sharing, Kay! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate the recommendation and we hope you enjoy the rest of the summer!

More about Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Remember Me Roofing Inc services residential and commercial properties in the Ottawa region, offering industry leading 50 Year Warranties through our certification as GAF Contractors.

Our highly rated team takes pride in delivering quality workmanship and providing outstanding customer service to every homeowner. We emphasize honesty and integrity and are proud of the reputation we have built in our community and our commitment to give back.

Every member of our staff strives to make Remember Me Roofing a leader in the industry. Beyond providing a service, we are looking to build relationships by committing to being reliable and respectful to our customers. Our homeowners depend on us and we in turn give everything we have to each roof.