Remember Me Roofing Inc.

102-215 Menten Place Ottawa ON K2H 9C1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Christine
Christine
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

We had a great experience with Chris and his crew right from the start. They were professional and took the time to explain everything and answer all our questions. They were on time and did the work when they said it would get done. The clean up was very thorough, they spent a lot of time combing the grass for nails. Chris was responsive to calls and helped us out with a few extra small jobs not related to the roof. They treat their customers well! If you need a new roof, give them a call!

Excellent review! Thank you, Christine, for the recommendation and for taking the time to write a review. A review really goes a long way for us! Enjoy your new high quality roofing system. All the best!

MP in Kanata
MP in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replace shingles damaged by siding contractor

I contacted Remember Me Roofing to repair shingles on my roof which had been nailed through by a siding contractor. They came in the fall, gave me a quote and told me they would contact me in the spring to do the work. I received a call in April to schedule the work. I was called again a few days before to confirm the date. The repairman showed up, spoke to me before he started and did a very professional job and left no mess. He spoke to me before he left as well.
I was contacted by the office to ensure the work was completed to my satisfaction.
I was impressed with fact that they came to my house to look at the work to be done ( a rarity these days), the follow through, and most of all the regular communication.
A professional organization I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for the thorough review! We strive to offer the best possible experience for our customers from start to finish so we are happy to hear that your experience with us was a pleasant one. Your kind words and recommendation are greatly appreciated.

Lily in Ottawa
Lily in Ottawa

Roof Repairs

The representative walked me through the entire job for the repair work that would be done on my roof which had caused ice damming. The roof repair and the clean-up was done in a professional manner. We were very pleased.

Thank you for the positive review! Your satisfaction is important to us. We are happy we could provide you with a seamless experience. We appreciate your feedback and your business.

ARC.
ARC.

Roofing.

Everything was done professsionally, they did an impresssive job. They worked effeciently and did the clean up. Well done

What a great review! Thank you. We are certainly happy we could repair your roof as quoted to do. Cheers

Christian in Ottawa
Christian in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

New roof (structural, shingles and dormer siding)

We were impressed that the crew went out of their way to ensure our roof was completed before the snow arrived. They were polite, clean and very accommodating of special requests we had while the work was underway. Would not hesitate to recommend them to friends, neighbours or family.

Great review! Thank you for the kind words. Working with the older houses in downtown Ottawa and ice damming is a common issue and we hope the new structures installed on your roof will prevent any future ice damming issues for you. Your recommendation is appreciated.

awbain
awbain

New roof installed.

This company was professional from start to finish. I researched all the questions to ask and things to look for when selecting a roofing company, and Remember Me Roofing met all expectations. They also had one of the lowest quotes for the best product. Absolutely recommended.

Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you.

jacquesc
jacquesc

Roof repairs

Roof needed emergency repairs. Estimate was detailed and work performed was in line with estimate. The repaireman was friendly and readily available to answer questions. Office staff was efficient and well versed in providing excellent customer service.

Thank you for the positive review, and thank you for choosing Remember Me Roofing for your roof repairs. You business and support is appreciated.

Trevor in Ottawa
Trevor in Ottawa

Bungalow Roof

I was referred to Chris last year to replace the roof on my town house along with the other neighbours. They did a great job in a timely manner and cleaned up every piece of debris, which meant I had happy tenants in the townhouse and no headache for me.

I called Remember Me Roofing again this year to quote the roof replacement on my bungalow. Not only was their quote competitive, they offered a better warranty, a better product and in the end they had better service than I could have expected from a roofing company. I also had a skylight installed that had to be customized due to the shape of the roof, which was no problem for them.

Happy to refer this company with confidence.

Great review Trevor. Thank you for being a loyal customer. We are thrilled that we could provide you with another new high quality roof system and new skylight. We are looking forward to working with you again in the future. Happy Holidays!

yfzh11 in Toronto
yfzh11 in Toronto

roof replacement

Remember Me Roofing replaced our roof in early November. They are responsible and reliable. They managed to complete the work within our schedule, while the weather was rainy. Following the replacement were a checkup and some minor fixes.

Thank you for the kind review and your patience with us due to the rainy weather. Enjoy your new roof! Wishing you happy holidays from our team to you!

marjolainerouleau
marjolainerouleau

roof

People are nice. their presentation was professional. After the roof job, my propriety was messy but they came back to clean up when I share my disappointment.
Because the roof was done in december, the tiles don't appear even now. So I will see the real result when the summer sun hit the tiles.

Thank you Marjolaine for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate you sharing about our prompt return for the debris left behind. As all customers are told during these winter months, snow and ice risk making it even more difficult to find debris once the job is complete. In order to try to negate this, we use tarps and invite homeowners to call us after the snow thaws should it reveal that something was left behind. Our promise is to always return promptly at no cost after a thaw should it be necessary. We apologize if this was not relayed to you.

We are confident and eager for spring to return and know you will see the fully sealed roof. In the meantime, winter will prove you now have a high quality Certified Contractor installed roof. Happy Holidays.

More about Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Remember Me Roofing Inc services residential and commercial properties in the Ottawa region, offering industry leading 50 Year Warranties through our certification as GAF Contractors.

Our highly rated team takes pride in delivering quality workmanship and providing outstanding customer service to every homeowner. We emphasize honesty and integrity and are proud of the reputation we have built in our community and our commitment to give back.

Every member of our staff strives to make Remember Me Roofing a leader in the industry. Beyond providing a service, we are looking to build relationships by committing to being reliable and respectful to our customers. Our homeowners depend on us and we in turn give everything we have to each roof.