Remember Me Roofing Inc.

102-215 Menten Place Ottawa ON K2H 9C1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Reviews for Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Brad
Brad
14 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof and Evestrough Replacement

Remember me Roofing did an excellent job on my Aunt's roof.

They thoroughly removed the old roof, taking care to remove all debris from the site.

With the underlay and manufacturer-recommended installation method, they stand behind their work --> 50 years for the roofing materials themselves and 25 years for related labour ...

The evestroughing was well done and will take the water well away from the buildings on the site.

Their quote was comparable in price to two other quotes we got from contractors using lesser materials, not installing the same amount of evestroughing, and offering shorter warranties.

We are very pleased with Remember me Roofings work and have no hesitation recommending them. Together with Stewart Roofing (which we had do another job recently for us) we regard them as the premier roofers in the Ottawa area.

Excellent review, Brad! Thank you for your assistance with the planning and execution of the roof replacement and eavestrough installation at your Aunt's house. We certainly appreciate all of your attention. We hope she enjoys her new high quality roofing system.

Mike in Kanata
Mike in Kanata

Roof Replacement. Have already recommended them to many

These guys were amazing. Really friendly team who were patient and joked around with my kids who just wanted to watch these crazy people on our roof.

Cleaned up more than just their mess, you could have eaten straight off my patio. Roof looks awesome.

Amazing Review, Mike! Thank you for sharing. We are thrilled the crew could keep your kids entertained. Thank you for your hospitality while having the crew onsite. Enjoy your new roof!

scott.divell
scott.divell

Roof replacement

Remember Me Roofing (RMR) had great communication leading up to the work. We had a tremendous experience with the crew who did the work. They were very friendly and patient with the neighbourhood kids running around as they did their work. The crew did an incredible job cleaning up at the end of every night leaving us with a safe place every evening. I would highly recommend RMR to any of our neighbours!

Thank you for the positive review, Scott! And a bigger thank you to you, for your patience with us, in scheduling your roof replacement while we were delayed. It was an absolute pleasure working with you to coordinate the project. Wishing you a great rest of the summer!

Ian in Kanata
Ian in Kanata

New Shingles and Gutter Guard

The guys where excellent, they answered any questions and continued through the process to ask if I had any. Cleaned up each evening, very professional. Thanks great job guys. Ian

Thank you, Ian, for the review! Your business is greatly appreciated. All the best!

Erin in Ottawa
Erin in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Shingles, vents and eaves replacement

Everyone I interacted with on this project were a pleasure to deal with, from Chris during the quoting process to Jessica in the office.
The estimate was clear; they ensured I fully understood every step of the process before the work started; their timelines were reasonable and kept to; and they did a great job cleaning up when the work was complete.
At this point, we won't need any more roof work done for years, but without a doubt will recommend Remember Me Roofing to anyone that will listen!

Thank you for the thorough review, Erin! Our goal is to provide a well rounded experience for our customers so we are glad we could live up to our own expectations for you. Wishing you a great long weekend. Take care!

Ben in Ottawa
Ben in Ottawa

roof reshingling

Chris and crew were professional from day 1 quoting me for the work to be done. He explained the different options and provided a detailed quote. Other companies were similarly priced but I got a gut feeling to go with Chris and I'm glad I did! The roof looks great and the few small follow-up issues were dealt with fairly quickly. Thanks!

Thank you for your review, Ben! It is important to us that your experience was positive from start to finish. Enjoy your new roof and the rest of the summer!

yxx0730
yxx0730

Roof replacement

Chris described the job in a clear and understandable way. Everything went smoothly. The staff was professional. They even sent a man to fix my roof temporarily (damaged due to the high wind couple of weeks ago) before the scheduled work to be done.

Your review is greatly appreciated! Thank you for stopping by to share about your experience working with Remember Me Roofing. Enjoy your new roof! It was a pleasure working with you.

Huy in Nepean
Huy in Nepean

New roof

I had a great experience with Remember Me Roofing Inc.
Chris and his crew very professional. They keep you in the loop for from change material due to manufacture rant out of stock and substitute the better product without charge for the upgrade. Remember Me Roofing committed to the original contract. Due to the rainy weather, they postpone the job to the next day without ramping through it shows the level this company cares for their employee and your property. After they finish clean up was very thorough, you can not even tell they were there the day before replaced the roof except you have a beautiful brand new roof left behind. Highly recommend Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Thank you for your detailed review of your experience working with Remember Me Roofing. We are happy we could provide a free upgrade to you for your roofing system. In addition to quality workmanship and care we also strive to offer the best possible customer care so we appreciate that you were able to recognize that. It was a pleasure working with you! We appreciate your flexibility and patience in terms of rescheduling due to the rain.

Christine
Christine
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

New roof

We had a great experience with Chris and his crew right from the start. They were professional and took the time to explain everything and answer all our questions. They were on time and did the work when they said it would get done. The clean up was very thorough, they spent a lot of time combing the grass for nails. Chris was responsive to calls and helped us out with a few extra small jobs not related to the roof. They treat their customers well! If you need a new roof, give them a call!

Excellent review! Thank you, Christine, for the recommendation and for taking the time to write a review. A review really goes a long way for us! Enjoy your new high quality roofing system. All the best!

MP in Kanata
MP in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Replace shingles damaged by siding contractor

I contacted Remember Me Roofing to repair shingles on my roof which had been nailed through by a siding contractor. They came in the fall, gave me a quote and told me they would contact me in the spring to do the work. I received a call in April to schedule the work. I was called again a few days before to confirm the date. The repairman showed up, spoke to me before he started and did a very professional job and left no mess. He spoke to me before he left as well.
I was contacted by the office to ensure the work was completed to my satisfaction.
I was impressed with fact that they came to my house to look at the work to be done ( a rarity these days), the follow through, and most of all the regular communication.
A professional organization I would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for the thorough review! We strive to offer the best possible experience for our customers from start to finish so we are happy to hear that your experience with us was a pleasant one. Your kind words and recommendation are greatly appreciated.

More about Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Remember Me Roofing Inc services residential and commercial properties in the Ottawa region, offering industry leading 50 Year Warranties through our certification as GAF Contractors.

Our highly rated team takes pride in delivering quality workmanship and providing outstanding customer service to every homeowner. We emphasize honesty and integrity and are proud of the reputation we have built in our community and our commitment to give back.

Every member of our staff strives to make Remember Me Roofing a leader in the industry. Beyond providing a service, we are looking to build relationships by committing to being reliable and respectful to our customers. Our homeowners depend on us and we in turn give everything we have to each roof.