Remember Me Roofing Inc.

84 Seabrooke Drive Kanata ON K2L2K5
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Remember Me Roofing Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Remember Me Roofing Inc.

Michael
1 review Ottawa, ON

The staff at Remember Me Roofing were quick at getting back to me on questions I had. Jordan Delwo did a thorough job in explaining the process of the re-shingling. I'm quite impressed at the new roof. They roofers were professional and cleaned up after each day.

Job Price

Thank you, Michael for the review! It has been a pleasure working with you, and we are happy to hear that your experience with us was a pleasant one.

1 review Ottawa, ON

I got my Roof done by Remember Me Roofing and I am very satisfied with their workmanship and they are very professional. Special thanks to Jordan Delwo for understanding my financial situation where he gave me more time to pay for the work that they have done.
Thank you Remembering Me Roofing!

Job Price

Thank you for the kind words. Your review is greatly appreciated and we are happy to hear that you are satisfied with your new roof as well as working with Remember Me Roofing.

Nicole
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I was extremely pleased with the work they did, my roof looks great! Professional, great bunch of guys, they even cleaned up after themselves.

Job Price

Thank you, Nicole. We appreciate you taking to the time to review the company. It has been a pleasure working with you, and we thank you again for choosing Remember Me Roofing for your roofing needs!

RM in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

As I know little about roofing, I hired a Housing Inspector to review the new roof after it was completed. His exact words were "They've done an amazing job". He explained how the roof was installed properly, quality shingles were used, no skimping on the ice shield (like some other roofing companies do), and how all the details such as flashing etc. were done, and done correctly. Turns out the Housing Inspector was a former roofer! He was very impressed with the job (and price), and I am too. Thanks Remember Me!

Job Price

Excellent review, thank you! We certainly appreciate you sharing the Home Inspector's feedback about our work on your roof. We pride ourselves in installing high quality roofing systems so we are thrilled that the Home Inspector could endorse that. It has been a pleasure working with you. All the best!

Al in Ottawa
1 review Dunrobin, ON

I contracted Remember Me Roofing to replace the asphalt shingles on the relatively complex roof of a large walk-out bungalow and to add gutter guards to all eavestroughing. Their quote was very competitive with others obtained. The project was completed in a timely fashion to my complete satisfaction. All members of the team, from Chris (the owner), to Jordan (project manager), to Jessica (office manager), to the team of young men that did the actual removal & installation & cleanup were universally polite, professional and responsive to any request. I was particularly impressed with the attention paid at the cleanup stage. I would recommend Remember Me Roofing without hesitation.