Alkon Electric Inc

Reviews for Alkon Electric Inc

doms2829
doms2829

Electrical

Very reliable, friendly,helpful, cheap and very fast.. They are professionals and I highly recommend them, keep up the good work guys..

Thank you for that fantastic review, if you ever need anything let us know.

nick-dimakis
nick-dimakis

Rewire of main floor

These guys were honest and reliable.
They were very thorough, and showed us what they were doing from start to finish of the job. I would highly recommend Alkon Electric.

Thanks guys

Thank you for the good review. You were a pleasure to deal with, and we would love to work with you in the future.

Thanks

Jason
Jason

Custom built house electrical

We needed to do the complete electrical to our newly built house. We checked out a few guys and then we found Alkon Electric. They fully impressed us from the first moment we met them. Alex and Dimitri were true professionals! They took the time to explain to us about what needs to be done, how it will be done, how long it will take and how much it will cost. In all instances, they were true to their word and fully reliable. We’ve dealt with other contractors in the past and have had the feeling that we got taken advantage of and duped, but these guys were trustworthy and honest and so easy to talk to! They did a great job and oh so clean!! Even the inspector that came kept complimenting their work thought they were exceptional! If anyone is looking for electricians that are reliable, honest, know their job and complete professionals, these are your guys, Alkon Electric!

Thank you for that awesome review. You guys were really great clients to deal with, and we were very happy that we could make you're home a comfortable place to live. Anything you guys need please let us know.

justin.kim01 in Mississauga
justin.kim01 in Mississauga

Chandelier Install and Outlet/Light Switch Replacements

Alex from Alkon quoted a fair price, came on time as notified and did a great job replacing an old chandelier in the dining room with a newer one. Also did a great job at replacing all of the remaining electrical outlets and light switches. All working and tested properly before leaving, highly recommended!

Thank you for that awesome review we were happy that we satisfied you're electrical needs.

Designs by O'Brien, Etobicoke
Designs by O'Brien, Etobicoke

Alkon Electric - Reliable, Direct and Experienced

I am an interior designer and have worked with many electricians through my 23 yr career. Alkon's first impression: Excellent! They contacted me upon my request within minutes. We discussed the job.He clearly explained his costing. We made an appointment- and he stuck to his word and was ontime! They assessed the work, gave a cost and got right to the job, as opposed to a chit chat. Friendly, clean and conscientious these gents were and I will definitely hire them again! Thanks , Tracy O'Brien, Designs by O'Brien.

It was a small job- this time. Next time - far larger!

Thank you for your review Tracy. Are goal is to make all of our customers happy, good luck with your future projects.

DIANE in Toronto
DIANE in Toronto

trouble shooting

Very disappointed with my experience with Akon. I called to find out whether the reason my outlets were not working were the wiring or just the outlets.
Alex showed up and rudely announced to me that I was being charge $140 for the service call (not mentioned prior to his arrival) and then said it would cost $35 for each outlet he unscrewed from the wall in order to diagnose the problem. Then he proceeded to try and charge me $100 for each outlet he replaced. Total fee would have been $545 for an hours work. Outrageous fees. I paid $245 for basically nothing. Save yourself some money and contact someone else.

We apologize if you had a bad experience with us.

We told you the service call would be $140 dollars when you called us prior from us coming out. And you agreed to make an appointment. Alex showed up on site and told you it would be $140 for the service call when he showed up and told you each device would be 35 dollars to diagnose you're electrical issue, and you agreed and said go ahead. At the end when he found the issue he gave you an option if you wanted to repair the problem and the price would be $100 per Gfci replacement. And you said you would do it yourself. So the final Bill was $245 for the service and to diagnose the problem.
So we apologize if there was any misunderstanding but we at Alkon strive for making our customers Satisfied.

R &M
R &M

Removing fan and installing light fixture

This is the second time we have had electrical work done by Alkon. We have found them very pleasant to deal with. They completed the work quickly and in a very professional manner. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Thank you so much for choosing alkon electric, glad to have met such nice people like you and your husband, and glad we could help.

eice2 in Toronto, Ontario Canada
eice2 in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Garage line reconnection

To have my lines protected for a downspout replacement, originally called them to tighten a loose line running from my house to my detached garage in the backyard but thanks to Alex and Dimitri, I ended up saving money as they recommended that I just disconnect the line and then reconnect when the downspout job was finished. They were able to disconnect the same day with no issues and came back the few weeks later when I called to schedule for reconnection.
I would definitely recommend Alex and Dimitri, they were very professional and pleasant to deal with.....thanks Alex and Dimitri!

Thank you for that great review. We are glad that we saved you money and satisfied you're electrical needs.

Arlene in Toronto
Arlene in Toronto

Replace LED Dimmer Switches

After a handyman was unable to troubleshoot the issue with my dimmers I searched HomeStars for a reputable electrician. Alkon responded promptly and assured me they could fix the problem! They accommodated my busy schedule and showed up at the exact time promised. I was quoted the price in advance so there were no unexpected charges. The dimmer switches were replaced in under an hour and the service was pleasant and professional. I will definitely recommend Alkon Eletric Inc to my friends and colleagues.

Thank you arelene for your nice review,we were glad we could help you out with your dimmers,wishing you all the best.

Cheers
Alkon electric

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Electrical outlet repair and diagnostic

We bought a condo that had some renovations done prior. We needed a pro to repair an outlet, make sure everything is safe and do some diagnostics to determine if we could install a new over the range microwave. Dmitry and Alex came and repaired the outlet and gave us a full assessment of our options. We decided based on the assessment not to install the over the range microwave at this time. We will definately be using Alkon Electric if we ever need any electrical work done again. They are real pros, very honest and knowledgeable!

Thank you for that great review.
We were glad that we solved you're electrical issue and everything is safe now.

More about Alkon Electric Inc

Alkon Electic is an Electrical Contractor Company that is fully insured, licensed, bonded, recognized by ESA and WSIB. With 15 years of experience, we strive for complete customer satisfaction. We are family owned and operated servicing Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Thornhill, Scarborough, Markham and all surrounding areas within the GTA.

Our services include:
Service Upgrades (100 / 200 Amp)
Wiring inspection for Insurance Certificates
Fuse Panel Conversion To Circuit Breaker Panels
Knob & Tube Wiring
Aluminum Wiring
Installation of plugs for appliances (stoves, microwaves, washer/dryer)
Repairs or upgrades to comply with current code requirements.
Surge Protection
Smoke Detectors
Carbon Monoxide Detectors.
Troubleshooting
Home Inspections
Pool and Spa Wiring and Controls.
Outdoor lighting / low voltage lighting Deck Lighting LED Potlights.
COMMERCIAL * INDUSTRIAL * HIGH-RISE & INSTITUTIONAL
Security and Parking Lot Lighting
Showroom & Warehouse Lighting
Energy Efficient Retro Fit Solutions

Electricians
Service Upgrades (100 / 200 Amp),wiring inspection for Insurance Certificates, Fuse Panel Conversion To Circuit Breaker Panels,Knob & Tube Wiring,Aluminum Wiring,Installation of plugs for appliances (stoves, microwaves, washer/dryer) Repairs or upgrades to comply with current code requirements. Surge Protection, Smoke Detectors, Carbon Monoxide Detectors. Troubleshooting -Home Inspections -Pool and Spa Wiring and Controls. Outdoor lighting / low voltage lighting Deck Lighting LED Potlights. COMMERCIAL * INDUSTRIAL * HIGH-RISE & INSTITUTIONAL •HVAC Disconnects • Ballast Replacement • Power Distribution Systems •Equipment Relocation •Preventive Maintenance •Switch Gear Maintenance • Security and Parking Lot Lighting • Showroom & Warehouse Lighting • Energy Efficient Retro Fit Solutions
Seimens and Cutler Hammer for Electrical panels, RAB Design for outdoor Lighting, Kiddie Carbon monoxide/smoke detectors, Contrast lighting, Lutron, Leviton, Hubbell.
2010