The Roof Technician Inc

Jason from Toronto
Jason from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Replaced Garage Roof

An excellent experience with this company. They replaced my small garage roof. They arrived exactly on time, had four crew guys working hard, were very clean on site and got the whole job done in one 8-hr day. They weren't the cheapest quote, but the result looks great and well worth the price for the quality. The booking, payment and office communication were also really smooth.

Dear Jason,
Thank you kindly for trusting our company and we are very happy to hear from you. Also, glad to hear you are satisfied with our workmanship. We will always be here and happy to help in the future if needed.
Best Regards.

mguillemette in Toronto, Ontario Canada
mguillemette in Toronto, Ontario Canada

Fast and awesome

A few years ago, I asked this company to do half my roof to fix a leak. Massive storms damaged the other part of my roof recently, and I had a leak in another room. I called them up, and they were able to come and replace it very quickly, matching the shingle colour. Very happy!

Thank you for your kind words and time to review us. We are happy we were able to help and your satisfaction is one of main core values. Always available and ready to help if needed. Enjoy your new roof.

Kim
Kim

Fast and clean! Flat roof and skylight replacement

This originally was a request to add a new bathroom vent in our flat roof but expanded to something bigger when the roofers we shopped around all mentioned a squishy part on the roof. We also included a new skylight as the old one was simply acrylic, so it got very warm inside the hallway during hot days. We went with The Roof Technician because as they were the most transparent and patient with all my questions and cost.

Ilir, his brother and his crew were quick to start on the roof. The weather forecast was perfect until it wasn't, but Ilir was proactive to make the judgement call to cover the roof with a tarp as big as our house before it started to pour. Luckily it only rained twice for a few minutes. We ran into an issue with the drain vent that wasn't properly attached by the previous roofer (the source of the squishy part) and Ilir had a plumber friend help us quickly remedy it. They also replaced old/rotten/thin plywood and OSB with new plywood at a small additional cost.

I appreciate the honesty and efficient work of Ilir, his brother and team. We love the new vented Velux skylight as it made the house more comfortable in warmer weather.

Dear Kim,
First and foremost, thank you very much for trusting our company. Thank you for your kind words and time to review us. This is definitely our greatest reward and appreciation we could get from our clients.
As a small family owned and operated business, honesty is one of our core business pillars that we own and keeps us succeeding in this business. We also, love and take great pride on our work.
We are here and always happy to help in the future if needed; therefore, for any questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to us.
The Roof Technician Team

The Roof Technician re-shingled our roof. They were very responsive. They inspected our roof, showed us pictures and Ilir delivered a quote promptly with a fair price. Before starting they put down plywood all around to protect the work site. They were punctual and courteous and cleaned the site well at the end of the first day as well as when they were finished. They stayed with the quoted price. We were very pleased with The Roof Technician and highly recommend them.

Thank you dearly for you kind words from all The Roof Technician Team.

Michele, M.
Michele, M.

Amazing Responsiveness

We had a leak in our roof and thought a roofing expert had taken care of it. When the problem got worse we contacted The Roof Technician Inc. Ilir was very responsive, immediately googled our home and asked great questions to assess the potential causes of the problem over the phone and was available the next morning to do the repairs. Excellent responsiveness and service!

We hope all is going well and we will always be happy to help in the future.

John T
John T

Excellent company

I contacted this company based on reviews and after another roofer's continual delays and inability to return calls or emails. The Roof Technician team was prompt, professional and detailed in the quote. When timing for the job changed on my end, they accommodated things with a smile. As part of the quote we had discussed a work-around solution to increase ventilation in my roof. Once the work began, the team figured out a better way to solve the problem, came to me and offered the solution at no extra cost, even though it was more labour intensive. The team was on time every day, cleaned up, worked hard and was very pleasant. Quality of the work seems very good. Highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind words John. It was our pleasure to be working with you and we will always be happy to help in the future if needed.
We are extremely happy to hear that our clients are happy with our workmanship.
Regards,

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Excellent Service

I required a replacement part for a Skylight that I could not find anywhere. I even approached the manufacturer. Out of desperation I called The Roof Technician and wanted to see if they had any ideas or maybe if I was lucky a spare part. While they did not have the part they did take the time to look around and get one on order for me. All of this was without charging me for anything - I am so impressed. I never write reviews but I strongly recommend The Roof Technician based upon their willingness to help and do the right thing. Kudos to the team!

Dear Chris,
Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy that we were able to help.

A in York
A in York

Professional, Honest & Fair With An Experienced Crew

First off, owner Ilir is a real straight shooter. Upon assessing my roof, he was very professional, with no wasting time or trying to up-sell or convince me to do more. In fact, he offered his honest opinion on options and advised to go the route that actually saved me money. You don't see that everyday!
He was onsite during the job and was great to talk to. His crew has been together for a long time and they work hard and efficiently.
If you hire this company, give the crew a few drinks. They deserve it!
- Andrew - North York, Toronto.

Dear Andrew,
Thank you so much for the kind words. We are absolutely happy to have been able to deliver what you expected. As a family owned and operated business, we work hard to have our client satisfaction and our integrity linked at their best. We are always here for anything you may need. Thank you and cheers.

Judith
Judith

Excellent Service and Excellent Work

Raccoons were congregating on my roof, doing damage by ripping shingles and tearing away at caulking. I had hired Ilir and his company to re-do a flat section of my roof a couple of years ago and had been very pleased with their work and their work ethic, so I contacted him to see if this type of small repair was something they would undertake. Ilir not only repaired the areas I could see, but also, after taking and showing me photographs of additional damage I couldn't see without being up on the roof, targeted other areas that if left unrepaired would have resulted in leaks. He and his colleagues completed the work quickly as they were genuinely concerned about my home. This work was done in November 2020. In April 2021, the raccoons returned and again they damaged areas of the roof, and tried to tear their way through the seal to our skylight. I had initially contacted Ilir to see if he would repair some leaking eavestroughing/downspouts, and while on the roof, he was able to alert me to this new raccoon damage. Of course, he and his colleagues fixed everything. Ilir genuinely cares about his customers, and he and his company are trustworthy and capable. I recommend them for both big and small jobs. Each service call cost approximately $400 plus the cost of a package of shingles.

Dear Judith,
Thank you very much about your kind words and this makes us love more and more the work we do. Our client satisfaction drives us to do better and better every day and honestly is another key factor in our family business. Thank you also for the recommendations.
Sincerely,

Wayne Cottrell
Wayne Cottrell

Notice the company is not called "A Roof Technician"?

Yes, there are less than competent roofers around...but Ilir is not one of them. He responded immediately, provided photos, and explained the work required. And he had repaired my very leaky skylight before the next deluge, within a few days. I have been able to repair my damaged ceiling drywall with confidence. He even came out to investigate an unrelated eavestrough issue.
THE Roof Technician is the one to call.
Thank you.

Thank you so much Wayne for all your kind words. We are very very happy to hear you are satisfied with our work.
Have a Happy New Year 2021.

More about The Roof Technician Inc