Vinyl Professionals Windows And Doors

Natalia in Newmarket
Natalia in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Entrance door

We are very satisfied with our new entrance door. The work was done on time and the best quality. The design and instalation process was easy and smooth. The profesionals knew their job. Thank you. Our next project- windiws replacement. I am sure , i will contact this company again!!!!

Hi Natalia!

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We're happy to hear everything went exceptionally well and that you're loving your brand new entry door system.

David from Brampton
David from Brampton

Side patio enclosure

All I can say is AMAZING JOB!!! Very satisfied. Micheal was great and explained what options would work. Now we have an additional room. His team came on time, completed in the estimated time, and cleaned up the area. Great quality material and the installers knew how to do the fine details. Would recommend to friends and family.

Hi David!

Thank you for your 10-star feedback, we're very happy to hear that everything went exceptionally well for you from the very beginning until completion.

Your recommendation is greatly appreciated by our team, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again!

kath.vasiljeva
kath.vasiljeva
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Full house Window installation

Amazing service! Professional and very knowledgeable!
The installers did fantastic job! They took their time to ensure everything was done in the best manner! On time, reliable and true professionals in their field! Would definitely recommend to friends&neighbours! Thank you!

Hi Kath,

Thank you for submitting a review and for your kind words for our installation crew. We appreciate your business and would welcome the opportunity to work with you again in the future. Enjoy your new windows and patio door!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

7 windows and 6 doors

I recently had 7 windows and 6 doors replaced by Vinyl-Professionals. They were truly amazing company to deal with from start to finish. Michael was an exceptional business owner and did an amazing job in explaining the product, suggesting some ideas, and providing detailed explanation to my questions.The installer Konstantine is a very experienced individual and did a great job installing my windows and doors. He was very polite and hard working individual. I would highly recommend Vinyl-Professionals and you can trust them in getting the best windows and doors.

Thank you for commending Michael and Konstantine for their help with your project and for their professionalism throughout your install. We're glad to see you came to us through the word of mouth from others, it is always wonderful to see!

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

Jim in Guelph in Vaughan
Jim in Guelph in Vaughan

Excellent Porch Enclosure

Our porch had been deteriorating for the past several years and needed numerous repairs. We decided to search for a way to protect the porch and provide a little more living space. We contacted Vinyl-Professional and Alex, a sales manager visited and took our information. This visit was followed by tow of the professional installers coming to the house to take measurements and assess the situation. Within a short time, the installation team returned and within le than three hours they had installed the complete enclosure. The job was impeccable and all work materials were cleaned up and disposed of. This was a very professional job done by experts - we now have a beautiful enclosed porch - protected from the weather and a pleasure to spend time in.

Thank you so much, from the entire Vinyl-Professionals team. We're grateful to hear of your happiness, and that you found the project to be of impeccable quality.

Clint in Toronto
Clint in Toronto

Porch Enclosure

They were great from quote to installation. Alex the sales person was very easy to work with. Installation was on time and we are very happy with the result. Lots of compliments from neighbors.

Thank you for reviewing your experience with our company on our Homestars page! We are pleased to hear of your overall satisfaction and would like to thank you for choosing Vinyl-Professionals as your supplier.

Dezmon in Toronto
Dezmon in Toronto

Front porch

They are currently work with me to address concerns.

Overall enclosure looks good and performs as expexted.

Looking forward to dry space for winter storage of wet clothes and wo ter toys.

Review has 1 previous version
Rajiv in Etobicoke
Rajiv in Etobicoke

Work done professionally on time

Work was done on time as promised.
Took time in explaining what could be done and what should be done.
Quote was competitive.
Workmanship was very good.
Service was great.
They were not pushy for the business.

Rajiv, thank you for your feedback, our entire team appreciates it! We're glad everything went seamlessly for you.

marma in Markham
marma in Markham

Sunroom at my front Pouch

I love the professionalism of this company. The project manager spent time explaining every option to me , the pro's and con's and gave me the best price ever. My family is really excited with their work. The workers on site are professionals and their work is clean and neat using the best materials out there in the market. I really recommend this company anytime without blinking. They are the best

Hi, Marma!

Thank you for your 5-star review. We're very grateful for your feedback, and hope to have the opportunity to service you again into the future. Thanks for the photos! We know you'll love your new porch enclosure for a lifetime.

Kind regards,

Soyeb in North York
Soyeb in North York
1 review Pickering, ON

All my Windows Replaced

I recently had all my windows replaced by Vinyl-Professionals. They were truly amazing company to deal with from start to finish. In our family this is the 4th house Vinyl-Professionals have installed windows. Michael was an exceptional business owner and did an amazing job in explaining the product, suggesting some ideas, and providing detailed explanation to my questions.
The installer Eugene a very experienced individual and did a great job installing my windows. He was very polite and hard working individual. His work was very tidy and clean. Once the windows were installed he took the rake and combed thru my lawn and removed everything to the last debris. My rooms were cleaned as if my windows were never replaced. The installers went above and beyond in doing some extra work for me when I asked for capping around my window and below patio door.
In short I would highly recommend Vinyl-Professionals and you can trust them in getting the best windows, service and best bang for your buck. To top it all, I have received some great compliments from neighbors and strangers yelling from a car “nice looking window”.

Thank you kindly for your review. It means a lot to us to have our work recognized and we especially appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the review. We treat all our clients homes as if it were our own. This is a policy we adhere to and implement on every work site. Again, thank you for your business and review.

More about Vinyl Professionals Windows And Doors

Please call 416-834-3292 for an appointment (Free estimate) or fill out the appointment form:

Vinyl-Professionals Windows and Doors team is recognized for many years as a leading installation company of vinyl replacement windows, doors, porch enclosures in Ontario.

- Free in-home consultation
- Always accurate written estimate
- Professional advise on products choice and design
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff
- No unexpected extra or hidden charges
- Highly-trained professional installation team
- Flexible payment options
- Life-time warranty
- 5 years extended labor warranty
- Special Discounts (for Seniors, Referrals, Returning Customers, New Areas etc.)
- Easy on-line communication
- Best technical support and service in industry

Most energy efficient windows and doors on market.
Celebrating 18 years with over 4,000 customers.
Delivered direct from the manufacture with great discounts.
All our windows, door and porch enclosures are manufactured in Ontario, Canada
Best price guaranteed, we will match or beat any quote by 10%

We service areas on the West - Missisauga, Brampton, Oakville, Milton and Burlington
We provide Free Estimates on the East - Pickering, Scarborough, Ajax, Whitby and Oshawa.
We work on the North at Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Aurora, Markham and Vaughan.
Etobicoke, North York, Woodbridge, Thornhill and York are covered as well.