Direct Windows And Doors

281 Maxwell st Toronto ON M3H 5C2

Reviews for Direct Windows And Doors

Ann
Ann

Installed a new large floor to ceiling front-of-the-house window

Direct Windows And Doors
281 Maxwell st
Toronto
M3H 5C2

The old window was very old and the interior framing had rotted over 3 decades. Serge and his excellent assistant installed the new one in just one (long) day and did an excellent and professional job. At one point, they were finishing the caulking and could have rushed it, but they kept on touching and retouching the work to get it just right! They also had to rebuild and fortify the base of the window to replace the damaged sections.

In addition to the top quality workmanship, Serge accomplished a miracle. My schedule was such that I had a very narrow window (no pun intended) to get it done. Unfortunately, although the order for the new window had been placed, it had somehow gotten 'lost'. Serge magically got the window in one week! If you've ever ordered a custom measured large window you may know it can often take 6 to 8 weeks! Luckily, he got it and installed it in the nick of time. The day after it went in, Toronto had a ferocious ice storm on April 14. I will forever be grateful to Serge!!! Without hesitation, I would recommend him to anyone.

Ed in Brampton
Ed in Brampton

Repair Damaged Window & Door

I had someone break into my house and called on a Saturday to have someone assess the damage. Serge showed up the next day and provided a quote and said they could start the job on Monday, so long as the door was in stock. This was extremely important to make sure home was secure, as insurance contractor wasn't able to fix it for 6-8 weeks! By Tuesday afternoon the repair to the screen door was done. Quality work and professional treatment. Thank you Serge and team for making me me and my family safe.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Replace broken window, install new window

Serge was on time, kept appointments, completed the job in short time thoroughly and professionally. I would use his service again and I recommend it. He did not charge me a fee for an estimate,
something other companies requested, usually $50.

Window and door installation.

Good quality windows and doors at reasonable prices. Also, a stain glass window was removed and repaired and reinserted with care and at a great price. Efficient work. Highly recommend. Had a blind insert placed in a door and we are so happy with the result.

Good morning
Thank you for your review.
Please remind me your name as it was private.

jroberts
jroberts

Window replacement

Speedy response time and quality install at a great price. Highly recommend them. Thanks again for the great service!

Natalia in Toronto
Natalia in Toronto

Steel door

We had a front door replaced through Direct Windows and Doors. Konstanin - the sales person was polite and technically inclined, he knew his product well and offered us a few options how to build in the door. We also tried several companies before Direct came in - their price and quality ratio wasn't as good as we got it with Direct Windows, so we went with them and are happy with the door, life time warranty and the attitude of the workers. We recommend this company for any window and door related jobs.

lorrie in Toronto
lorrie in Toronto

He fixed my VERY old windows

I found Serge on KIJIJI! What great luck! I had spent months debating whether to replace or repair my 35 year old windows. Serge came right away to look at my windows and was very honest. He thought my windows were very high quality and that replacing them could wait, no sales pressure for new windows. He found this very hard to find part and did the work when he said he would. Quality of work was excellent. Overall Serge was very reliable, professional and honest.

Jack Campbell in Toronto
Jack Campbell in Toronto

Front fiber glass door

I am writing a review in regards to my new fiber glass door that was installed recently in my home. We contacted Direct Windows for an estimate along with a few other suppliers. We liked the way Serge, the estimator presented their product. We also saw 3 front entry doors installations in our area, spoke with happy home owners and made our decision.
Direct Windows installers came on time, removed the old door and installed a new one. We liked the professionalism and their attitude. They finished in 4 hours of non-stop work and left taking along the garbage. We appreciate the work done a lot and recommend Direct for any one shopping for windows and doors.

Alex  in Mississauga
Alex in Mississauga

Windows and Doors Installation

We refer Direct Windows as a professional company to do home renovation with. They transferred our front square windows into bay windows. The job was done professionally and on time. We liked the attitude of installers Edward and Serge - good job!

More about Direct Windows And Doors

Welcome to Direct Windows and Doors Direct Windows and Doors established in 2003 offers energy efficient windows – energy saving vinyl or aluminum windows, front entry doors, sliding patio doors, porch enclosures and window coverings to residential and commercial customers who want to enhance their properties energy efficiency and overall ...