Maid of All Work Burlington/Oakville

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Burlington  >  Maid of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Reviews for Maid of All Work Burlington/Oakville

J. Archer from Oakville
J. Archer from Oakville

Post-Renovation Cleaning

I have never used a cleaning service but some home renovations left my house filthy. I tried to no avail to clean things myself. After reading countless reviews, I called Maid of All Work, Oakville, and it was the best decision I ever made. From the initial phone contact to the cleaning team that tackled the ground-in mess, I was met with nothing but kindness, professionalism and dedication to complete customer service. The ladies who cleaned my home were phenomenal. They worked diligently, with great attention to detail. I cannot sing their praises enough. They left my home sparkling and gave me a new feeling of pride for my house. This will definitely not be a one time thing -- I will utilize the services of this company again. I am more than impressed and highly recommend Maid of All Work. Outstanding!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jill, it was such a pleasure serving you.

Eloisa in Burlington
Eloisa in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Worst cleaning service I ever hired

We bought a house, had it painted and decided to hire the cleaning services before we moved in based on the great reviews they have on Homestars and Google. My suggestion to people is: please read the bad reviews first. I scheduled the cleaning a week in advance, last Tuesday, at 10:30 am and sent them a list of items (which, honestly, were not that demanding) that I wanted to have cleaned: windows, inside cupboards and closets, wash the carpet, clean the floor, clean the bathrooms (including wiping the bath tiles because of the painting). The day before, I cancelled the outside window cleaning because it was raining. On the day of, I got a call changing the cleaning schedule to 1:30 (was it because I cancelled a part of the service?). So, I don't know if the cleaners were in a hurry to go home (mine was the 3rd house they were working on that day) but a lot of things were not done. The cupboards were dirty, bathrooms were not cleaned and whatever product they used on the floors made them really greasy (it looks like the product left a film layer). The carpet cleaning and inside windows are great, but everything else was a waste of money. I called the company asking for a detailed invoice to understand what exactly was done (I wasn't in the house when they cleaned it), the document had 3 lines: cleaning, carpet cleaning and antibacterial fogging. When I called them to complain, Caroline (the owner) was rude (maybe because it was Thursday afternoon, right before the Easter holiday) and offered a "touch up cleaning service" which I refused. After pushing it, I got a 13% refund. Honestly, that is not nearly enough - I had to do the work all over again! I do not recommend their services.

The reviews you are leaving are a surprise. You signed a form stating you were happy with the clean after the walkthrough and you were given $80 off a $250 cleaning bill and the antibacterial fogging that was needed for your house, worth $80 at no charge. That is more than 50% not 13%. I answerred your call after hours on Easter weekend and in the spirit of the holidays I asked what would make you happy and then I gave you that and wished you a Happy Easter. The standard in this Industry is to fix up areas that need more attention, this is why we asked you to check the cleaning before we left.

Margaret in Burlington
Margaret in Burlington

Initial House Cleaning

I was very pleased with the cleaning job of my home yesterday. We rid ourselves of a lot of dust. The furniture is shining; the hardwood floors are nice and clean; the carpets are better than they've been for a long time and the cobwebs have been taken down!
I will definitely be looking forward to my regular monthly service going forward.
Thank you Debbie and Jessica!!

Thank you so much for your review Margaret!!

Jenna
Jenna
1 review Hamilton, ON

Post renovation clean

A friend of mine referred me to Maid of All Work as she has been working with them for years. I haven't had the best of luck with cleaners in the past but I gave them a shot and boy am I glad I did! They started from the upstairs and worked their way down, they asked me to do a walk thru at the end and I couldn't find a single thing they missed they even for the cobbys off my chandelier that I didn't even see! I was amazed! I am now a regular monthly customer :) such wonderful
Friendly ladies, they were so professional! They cleaned under all the beds and magically found my daughters beanie boos we have been searching for forever!

Thanks. Attention to detail matters!

andrew.soave
andrew.soave

Deep Clean for Tenant Move-out

The work was excellent. The tenants had left the house a disaster when moving out, and it was in impeccable condition by the end of the day. The team communicated everything that was needed so there were no surprises.

This was a huge clean throughout every room in a large townhouse, and they did a carpet clean. Great work!

BreAnne in Burlington
BreAnne in Burlington

House cleaning

I called Maid of All Work when the company I originally called didn’t show up or call. I have family coming for the holidays and I was so disappointed. They got me on the schedule the same day!! I couldn’t believe it, the ladies were so friendly and worked so hard. I will definitely be calling them again. Thank you so much Maid of All Work you saved the day.

It's always a pleasure to help!

bettiemartin2012
bettiemartin2012
1 review Hamilton, ON

Construction

I had a crew of three women come to my home in Burlington. They were so friendly and efficient it amazed us. We had two bathrooms renovated and there was fine dust EVERYWHERE!! They went straight to work and wizzed through it. I was asked to do a walk through at the end and was just over the top happy! I’m hoping to go bi-weekly in the new year! Thank you Maid of all work!

Thank you. Always a pleasure!

dr.quinn
dr.quinn

Weekly cleaning

Maid of all work consistently does a good job with our home - I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

We are so happy to service your regular cleaning needs. We are always ready for special requests.

Great service!

We're a family with two small kids (both under 2years old). The staff cleared up the toys, and did a very good job of cleaning my home. They even cleaned the blinds and behind the stove without me even asking. They were great with our dog too!

Thank you very much! It's wonderful to help people enjoy their homes.

RiceKrispySquare
RiceKrispySquare
1 review Burlington, ON

Cleaning of my new apartment

I am from Alberta and bought an apartment in Ontario that needed a good deep cleaning before my arrival. Maid of all work was great to work with. Their office staff was very professional and understanding of my needs. When I arrived in Ontario and went to my new home, the place was cleaned beautifully. It smelled fresh and clean as I entered. I will definitely be using maid of all work again in the future.

I am so glad that your move went smoothly. Call us anytime.

More about Maid of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Maid of All Work offers house cleaning, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, painting and more - all jobs welcome, big or small! We've been in business for over 20 years. **New! We are now offering antibacterial fogging for pet odours, mold or soiled areas with bacteria. Gets into tight spots and ...