Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Burlington  >  Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Reviews for Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Barb hamelin in Burlington
Barb hamelin in Burlington

Ripped off and disgusted

They came across as caring and professional. Big on promises.
We paid just under 19,000.00 for some of the shoddiest work I’ve ever seen. Heard how “I under quoted”, how a team took full day to remove wall paper off one wall going up stairs, the man they hired to repair doors (came more then once) never fixed them yet still wanted us to pay
I not only would never recommend them I’d advise everyone never to use them
If you want to see videos I’d be glad to share message me on Facebook

Nancy Cooke in Burlington
Nancy Cooke in Burlington

My daughters houae

I was visiting my daughter in Hamilton and decided one day to surprise her and get someone to clean her place
I called maid of all work and arranged to have them come on the day my daughter had a doctors appointment.
While she was gone they cleaned the house from top to bottom
When my daughter came home she was so surprised at what a good job they did everything was so awesome.
Cant say enough at how professional the staff was and would recommend them to anyone.

Nancy Cooke Kelowna BC

Liv in Burlington
Liv in Burlington

Post renovation clean up

Maid of All work came in to clean up our house after we had it painted. They were professional, thorough and attentive. I was pleased with their work and would recommend them.

lori from Burlington
lori from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Move Out Clean

Very responsive & flexible in terms of service needs. Reasonably priced as well & accommodating on relatively short notice.

Jess, Deb & cleaning teams very pleasant to deal with : Melissa & Jamie in particular!

Thanks so much Lori. Much appreciated. We will honour Melissa and Jamie in our morning huddle.

Eloisa in Burlington
Eloisa in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Worst cleaning service I ever hired

We bought a house, had it painted and decided to hire the cleaning services before we moved in based on the great reviews they have on Homestars and Google. My suggestion to people is: please read the bad reviews first. I scheduled the cleaning a week in advance, last Tuesday, at 10:30 am and sent them a list of items (which, honestly, were not that demanding) that I wanted to have cleaned: windows, inside cupboards and closets, wash the carpet, clean the floor, clean the bathrooms (including wiping the bath tiles because of the painting). The day before, I cancelled the outside window cleaning because it was raining. On the day of, I got a call changing the cleaning schedule to 1:30 (was it because I cancelled a part of the service?). So, I don't know if the cleaners were in a hurry to go home (mine was the 3rd house they were working on that day) but a lot of things were not done. The cupboards were dirty, bathrooms were not cleaned and whatever product they used on the floors made them really greasy (it looks like the product left a film layer). The carpet cleaning and inside windows are great, but everything else was a waste of money. I called the company asking for a detailed invoice to understand what exactly was done (I wasn't in the house when they cleaned it), the document had 3 lines: cleaning, carpet cleaning and antibacterial fogging. When I called them to complain, Caroline (the owner) was rude (maybe because it was Thursday afternoon, right before the Easter holiday) and offered a "touch up cleaning service" which I refused. After pushing it, I got a 13% refund. Honestly, that is not nearly enough - I had to do the work all over again! I do not recommend their services.

The reviews you are leaving are a surprise. You signed a form stating you were happy with the clean after the walkthrough and you were given $80 off a $250 cleaning bill and the antibacterial fogging that was needed for your house, worth $80 at no charge. That is more than 50% not 13%. I answerred your call after hours on Easter weekend and in the spirit of the holidays I asked what would make you happy and then I gave you that and wished you a Happy Easter. The standard in this Industry is to fix up areas that need more attention, this is why we asked you to check the cleaning before we left.

J. Archer from Oakville
J. Archer from Oakville

Post-Renovation Cleaning

I have never used a cleaning service but some home renovations left my house filthy. I tried to no avail to clean things myself. After reading countless reviews, I called Maid of All Work, Oakville, and it was the best decision I ever made. From the initial phone contact to the cleaning team that tackled the ground-in mess, I was met with nothing but kindness, professionalism and dedication to complete customer service. The ladies who cleaned my home were phenomenal. They worked diligently, with great attention to detail. I cannot sing their praises enough. They left my home sparkling and gave me a new feeling of pride for my house. This will definitely not be a one time thing -- I will utilize the services of this company again. I am more than impressed and highly recommend Maid of All Work. Outstanding!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Jill, it was such a pleasure serving you.

Margaret in Burlington
Margaret in Burlington

Initial House Cleaning

I was very pleased with the cleaning job of my home yesterday. We rid ourselves of a lot of dust. The furniture is shining; the hardwood floors are nice and clean; the carpets are better than they've been for a long time and the cobwebs have been taken down!
I will definitely be looking forward to my regular monthly service going forward.
Thank you Debbie and Jessica!!

Thank you so much for your review Margaret!!

Jenna
Jenna
1 review Hamilton, ON

Post renovation clean

A friend of mine referred me to Maid of All Work as she has been working with them for years. I haven't had the best of luck with cleaners in the past but I gave them a shot and boy am I glad I did! They started from the upstairs and worked their way down, they asked me to do a walk thru at the end and I couldn't find a single thing they missed they even for the cobbys off my chandelier that I didn't even see! I was amazed! I am now a regular monthly customer :) such wonderful
Friendly ladies, they were so professional! They cleaned under all the beds and magically found my daughters beanie boos we have been searching for forever!

Thanks. Attention to detail matters!

andrew.soave
andrew.soave

Deep Clean for Tenant Move-out

The work was excellent. The tenants had left the house a disaster when moving out, and it was in impeccable condition by the end of the day. The team communicated everything that was needed so there were no surprises.

This was a huge clean throughout every room in a large townhouse, and they did a carpet clean. Great work!

BreAnne in Burlington
BreAnne in Burlington

House cleaning

I called Maid of All Work when the company I originally called didn’t show up or call. I have family coming for the holidays and I was so disappointed. They got me on the schedule the same day!! I couldn’t believe it, the ladies were so friendly and worked so hard. I will definitely be calling them again. Thank you so much Maid of All Work you saved the day.

It's always a pleasure to help!

More about Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Maid of All Work offers house cleaning, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, painting and more - all jobs welcome, big or small! We've been in business for over 20 years. **New! We are now offering antibacterial fogging for pet odours, mold or soiled areas with bacteria. Gets into tight spots and ...