Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Kathryn in Peterborough
Kathryn in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Apartement deep clean

I am so very thankful for the work that Maid of All Work did on my apartment deep clean! My apartment was grungy and dirty and Maid of All Work made it sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Even the windows were cleaned to shine! Quick to respond to emails for booking and scheduling, and kept in touch with all the details. Moving is so chaotic and I appreciate Maid of all Work's very good cleaning, their understanding and good sense of humour. I will use this company again and would not hesitate to recommend them to fiends. Oh, and their microfiber cleaning cloths are a must have!

Sandy Bradford in Mississauga
Sandy Bradford in Mississauga

Regular Cleaning of condo

I am very pleased with the 2 ladies who come to clean every other week. They are efficient, friendly, offering suggestions, clean hard to clean areas, and have told us more about the other services this company offers. This week they are doing carpet cleaning and the price is great. I may ask them soon to help clean out the basement!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Poor Service

Very bad customer service and cleaning was mediocre. I was charged for 2 hours when they only cleaned for one hour. Their customer service is pretty non existent as well.

Hello We are very saddened to see this review as we take pride in our service we offer. I think there may have been a missunderstanding with the hours, if you had 2 people cleaning they would only be there for 1 hour each to equal your 2 hour clean, the hours are divided by the number of people cleaning.
Please feel free to give us a call because we don't have a customer name to go with this review and we don't want to leave our customers unhappy. 905-336-7901
Thank-you

Mary D.
Mary D.
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

General cleaning

This was a surprise for my daughter and trust me she was wowed when she saw her house. The two ladies worked very hard and made sure that I was happy, they went above and beyond. Very meticulous, and new exactly what needed to be done without being asked. Excellent experience.

Lyn in Mississauga
Lyn in Mississauga

Bi-monthly cleaning and laundry

In EIGHT words, "SIMPLY THE BEST, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST"!!!!
Service like this company's is almost impossible to find these days. They assist my mental health family. This company, "Maid of All Work" operates with
-perfection
-honesty and understanding
-a heart (can't find that in business these days)
-accommodation (whatever it takes, they go OVER & BEYOND )
-BEST prizes EVER
In a nutshell, you get much more than you pay for. Definitely 10/10

Ktqb in Cambridge
Ktqb in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Very disappointed wasted my money

I wish I has read the bad reviews instead of just seeing the star ratings for this company. I called about 2 months in advanced to book this company I made sure they did deep cleans as I had specified our new home that we bought was in very bad shape. They previous owners had 5 dogs and did not care for the place. I was guaranteed they do deep cleans and they cleaned windows and would remove the carpet for us. To start off the carpets were removed as requested and the windows were done great minus the windows in the master bathroom that he must have not seen. The morning they were supposed to clean I get a phone call saying there is a lot of traffic due to an accident and they will get back to me when they could be there. I had to then call multiple times with no answer and left multiple messages as it was now coming into 1030am and still no one had shown up. I finally got a call back saying they were working on a team coming out. I then asked how many people and they said 3 ladies. So I then had to inquire about the carpet and window people I had booked as they clearly were not told to come to my place. She then had to call those guys and get them to come later on in the day. The crew finally arrived at my house at 1230pm and as they only work until 330pm they could not finish the job. They came back 2 days later to "finish" the job. I've basically had to reclean most items in my house. This company surface cleans things. I scrubbed the items that were still dirty and it came off fine with a little scrubbing. I have sent pictures to the company showing things that they have missed and I keep coming across new spots that weren't cleaned. I had to lend the ladies my step stool and ask them to do the the ceiling fans. They are not equipped to do deep cleans and with the amount of dust left on the walls and ceilings not eequipped to do much of a surface clean either. Extremely disappointed. They gave us $250 off for the trouble with having to come another day by it still cost over $1000 and other than windows and carpet it was money down the drain. They said they would use my photos as a training to to teach them how to deep clean. Even though I was told they knew how to deep clean. Please save your money and don't hire this company unless you just need a spot clean.

We apologize for the late start to your clean as there was a 4 car, fatal accident that caused a major traffic jam. The office manager was continuously checking all alternative routes to get into Rockton. As soon as the accident was clear and the roads opened up, we sent our crew out and added an additional person to get the job done faster. We pride ourselves in the work we do, we are human and mistakes can be made under certain circumstances. As you have said, the urine soaked carpets were ripped up and the under padding scraped off the plywood floor. The girls who worked at your house are well trained for deep cleans and given the time restraints because of the ozone company coming the following day, we did the best we could given the mass amount of urine, faeces, and filth. We are saddened by your review as we came back in for a full day after the ozone company and we gave you a $250 courtesy credit. The office followed up with you and you were happy, only expressing minor complaints.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Deep Clean

We were delighted by the work done in our home by Maid of all Work! Everything that we specifically requested to be done was taken care of beyond our expectations. Everything shone when we returned home. A wonderful feeling. Which is exactly why we called them in the first place. We had been using another service but were very disappointed with their last cleaning. It was "slap dash" and unprofessional. When we complained, the follow up was dismal. Maid of all Work literally wiped away that bad experience. Many thanks!

Nancy Cooke in Burlington
Nancy Cooke in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

My daughters houae

I was visiting my daughter in Hamilton and decided one day to surprise her and get someone to clean her place
I called maid of all work and arranged to have them come on the day my daughter had a doctors appointment.
While she was gone they cleaned the house from top to bottom
When my daughter came home she was so surprised at what a good job they did everything was so awesome.
Cant say enough at how professional the staff was and would recommend them to anyone.

Nancy Cooke Kelowna BC

Liv in Burlington
Liv in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Post renovation clean up

Maid of All work came in to clean up our house after we had it painted. They were professional, thorough and attentive. I was pleased with their work and would recommend them.

lori from Burlington
lori from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Move Out Clean

Very responsive & flexible in terms of service needs. Reasonably priced as well & accommodating on relatively short notice.

Jess, Deb & cleaning teams very pleasant to deal with : Melissa & Jamie in particular!

Thanks so much Lori. Much appreciated. We will honour Melissa and Jamie in our morning huddle.

More about Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Maid of All Work offers house cleaning, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, painting and more - all jobs welcome, big or small! We've been in business for over 20 years. **New! We are now offering antibacterial fogging for pet odours, mold or soiled areas with bacteria. Gets into tight spots and ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Burlington?