Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Reviews for Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Lida Marie in Ajax
Lida Marie in Ajax

Deep cleaning and steamed carpets

First used them when doing a estate sale of my parents home.
Loved their work and compassion given at that stressful time.
It was a difficult assignment but it was done incredibly well in a timely manner.
This is why I contacted again for deep cleaning and their amazing use of the products.
Excellent duo came a young ,meticulous lady and conscientious young gentleman .
They worked effectively and efficiently throughout my home.
Very impressed with their work ethic coupled with their respectful
attention to me my pets and my home.
Loved the instant rapport we established from the start.
The professionalism and asking me to do a walk through at completion was appreciated.
No issues as a result .

After this initial visit I have already booked ina on going basis.

Irena S.  in Burlington
Irena S. in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great Job!

I needed help on the short notice and they were able to help. They did excellent job although they were here the first time, and I would surely call them again. I will recommend to family and friends.

Barb in Oshawa
Barb in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Very happy!

I had never used a cleaning service before so was concerned about the entire process until I called the office. The women there were super helpful and professional. The cleaning crew came on time and did an excellent job!! I am very much looking forward to the next visit from them. I would highly recommend Maid of All Work!!

JLB in Burlington
JLB in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

General house clean

I had an initial clean with Sarah & Christina. Home was in excellent shape when I walked thru the door. I appreciated that they took the time to accommodate my dog. Looking forward to my next clean!!

Kathryn in Peterborough
Kathryn in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Apartement deep clean

I am so very thankful for the work that Maid of All Work did on my apartment deep clean! My apartment was grungy and dirty and Maid of All Work made it sparkling clean and smelling fresh. Even the windows were cleaned to shine! Quick to respond to emails for booking and scheduling, and kept in touch with all the details. Moving is so chaotic and I appreciate Maid of all Work's very good cleaning, their understanding and good sense of humour. I will use this company again and would not hesitate to recommend them to fiends. Oh, and their microfiber cleaning cloths are a must have!

Sandy Bradford in Mississauga
Sandy Bradford in Mississauga

Regular Cleaning of condo

I am very pleased with the 2 ladies who come to clean every other week. They are efficient, friendly, offering suggestions, clean hard to clean areas, and have told us more about the other services this company offers. This week they are doing carpet cleaning and the price is great. I may ask them soon to help clean out the basement!

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Poor Service

Very bad customer service and cleaning was mediocre. I was charged for 2 hours when they only cleaned for one hour. Their customer service is pretty non existent as well.

Hello We are very saddened to see this review as we take pride in our service we offer. I think there may have been a missunderstanding with the hours, if you had 2 people cleaning they would only be there for 1 hour each to equal your 2 hour clean, the hours are divided by the number of people cleaning.
Please feel free to give us a call because we don't have a customer name to go with this review and we don't want to leave our customers unhappy. 905-336-7901
Thank-you

Mary
Mary

General cleaning

This was a surprise for my daughter and trust me she was wowed when she saw her house. The two ladies worked very hard and made sure that I was happy, they went above and beyond. Very meticulous, and new exactly what needed to be done without being asked. Excellent experience.

Lyn in Mississauga
Lyn in Mississauga

Bi-monthly cleaning and laundry

In EIGHT words, "SIMPLY THE BEST, BETTER THAN ALL THE REST"!!!!
Service like this company's is almost impossible to find these days. They assist my mental health family. This company, "Maid of All Work" operates with
-perfection
-honesty and understanding
-a heart (can't find that in business these days)
-accommodation (whatever it takes, they go OVER & BEYOND )
-BEST prizes EVER
In a nutshell, you get much more than you pay for. Definitely 10/10

Ktqb in Cambridge
Ktqb in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Very disappointed wasted my money

I wish I has read the bad reviews instead of just seeing the star ratings for this company. I called about 2 months in advanced to book this company I made sure they did deep cleans as I had specified our new home that we bought was in very bad shape. They previous owners had 5 dogs and did not care for the place. I was guaranteed they do deep cleans and they cleaned windows and would remove the carpet for us. To start off the carpets were removed as requested and the windows were done great minus the windows in the master bathroom that he must have not seen. The morning they were supposed to clean I get a phone call saying there is a lot of traffic due to an accident and they will get back to me when they could be there. I had to then call multiple times with no answer and left multiple messages as it was now coming into 1030am and still no one had shown up. I finally got a call back saying they were working on a team coming out. I then asked how many people and they said 3 ladies. So I then had to inquire about the carpet and window people I had booked as they clearly were not told to come to my place. She then had to call those guys and get them to come later on in the day. The crew finally arrived at my house at 1230pm and as they only work until 330pm they could not finish the job. They came back 2 days later to "finish" the job. I've basically had to reclean most items in my house. This company surface cleans things. I scrubbed the items that were still dirty and it came off fine with a little scrubbing. I have sent pictures to the company showing things that they have missed and I keep coming across new spots that weren't cleaned. I had to lend the ladies my step stool and ask them to do the the ceiling fans. They are not equipped to do deep cleans and with the amount of dust left on the walls and ceilings not eequipped to do much of a surface clean either. Extremely disappointed. They gave us $250 off for the trouble with having to come another day by it still cost over $1000 and other than windows and carpet it was money down the drain. They said they would use my photos as a training to to teach them how to deep clean. Even though I was told they knew how to deep clean. Please save your money and don't hire this company unless you just need a spot clean.

We apologize for the late start to your clean as there was a 4 car, fatal accident that caused a major traffic jam. The office manager was continuously checking all alternative routes to get into Rockton. As soon as the accident was clear and the roads opened up, we sent our crew out and added an additional person to get the job done faster. We pride ourselves in the work we do, we are human and mistakes can be made under certain circumstances. As you have said, the urine soaked carpets were ripped up and the under padding scraped off the plywood floor. The girls who worked at your house are well trained for deep cleans and given the time restraints because of the ozone company coming the following day, we did the best we could given the mass amount of urine, faeces, and filth. We are saddened by your review as we came back in for a full day after the ozone company and we gave you a $250 courtesy credit. The office followed up with you and you were happy, only expressing minor complaints.

More about Maid Of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Maid of All Work offers house cleaning, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, painting and more - all jobs welcome, big or small! We've been in business for over 20 years. **New! We are now offering antibacterial fogging for pet odours, mold or soiled areas with bacteria. Gets into tight spots and ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Burlington?