HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Burlington  >  Maid of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Reviews for Maid of All Work Burlington/Oakville

bettiemartin2012
1 review Hamilton, ON

I had a crew of three women come to my home in Burlington. They were so friendly and efficient it amazed us. We had two bathrooms renovated and there was fine dust EVERYWHERE!! They went straight to work and wizzed through it. I was asked to do a walk through at the end and was just over the top happy! I’m hoping to go bi-weekly in the new year! Thank you Maid of all work!

Thank you. Always a pleasure!

dr.quinn
1 review Burlington, ON

Maid of all work consistently does a good job with our home - I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

We are so happy to service your regular cleaning needs. We are always ready for special requests.

1 review Burlington, ON

We're a family with two small kids (both under 2years old). The staff cleared up the toys, and did a very good job of cleaning my home. They even cleaned the blinds and behind the stove without me even asking. They were great with our dog too!

Thank you very much! It's wonderful to help people enjoy their homes.

RiceKrispySquare
1 review Burlington, ON

I am from Alberta and bought an apartment in Ontario that needed a good deep cleaning before my arrival. Maid of all work was great to work with. Their office staff was very professional and understanding of my needs. When I arrived in Ontario and went to my new home, the place was cleaned beautifully. It smelled fresh and clean as I entered. I will definitely be using maid of all work again in the future.

I am so glad that your move went smoothly. Call us anytime.

jennifer.r
1 review Kitchener, ON

Maid Of All Work were hired to clean my house before we listed it for private sale. They did an awesome job and I would highly recommend them. Great quality work at a reasonable price.

We appreciate your warm compliments. It is always a pleasure to help.

Brenna T.
1 review Burlington, ON

The Maid of All Work team did an amazing job in my place, I'm really happy with the service I received. My house has never looked so good!

Thank you for the wonderful review!

3 reviews Burlington, ON

I hired Maid of all Work specifically to clean my cupboards, along with a general cleaning of my house. Cleaning the cupboards was going to be a surprise for my family while they were away. The cleaners did the general cleaning, but only cleaned one of the cupboards. They did some organizing in a few of the other cupboards, but didn't clean any of the surfaces. I explained that I wanted the cupboards cleaned both to the person on the phone who set up the appointment and also to the cleaners themselves when they arrived. While the cleaners did a good job with the general cleaning, not doing specifically what I hired them to do is frustrating. Overall, I feel that I wasted my money.

I am very sorry to hear that the cupboards were missed, that would be frustrating. As your post is private, I am not sure of the circumstances. We always follow-up after first time cleans and we do not recall this mistake . Customer feedback helps us prevent and rectify mistakes, please give us a call.

EjaneR
1 review Burlington, ON

If you are looking for cleaners for your home, look no further. These people do an amazing job every time. We look forward to coming home to a pristine house after they clean and we are never disappointed.

Thank you for the our kindly worded review! We appreciate hearing from our happy customers :)

Melanie in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Maid of All Work was a life saver! We had a tough cleaning job that a few other cleaning services had actually refused to work on, but these guys came through flawlessly. The work was done in less time than I imagined and they were able to tackle some tough smells and some built up grime I'd long given up on. They even focused on some of the details I hadn't expected to get done. Amazing people that do amazing work. 5 stars all the way.

Thank you so so much for your review! So happy to hear :)

tomandjenn

The ladies arrived on time, and were very polite and friendly. They went straight to work, and didn't miss a thing. They even completed some cleaning tasks that I had not even asked for (but did so because they saw the need). I love that! I would highly recommend Maid of All Work to anyone!

Wow thank you so much for your kind review! We are always here to help and appreciate your review! :)

More about Maid of All Work Burlington/Oakville

Maid of All Work offers house cleaning, window cleaning, carpet cleaning, painting and more - all jobs welcome, big or small! We've been in business for over 20 years.

**New! We are now offering antibacterial fogging for pet odours, mold or soiled areas with bacteria. Gets into tight spots and effectively kills germs, call us for a quote!**

Our Estate Concierge division can take care of all the details involved in settling a home in an estate sale or transitional move.