Home Climate Pro

Reviews for Home Climate Pro

Tom G. in Ottawa
Tom G. in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fast install and follow up, fair pricing, did not try to upsell

Mat checked out my old furnace last year and told me it might give me another winter but probably wouldn't last 2. He gave me the best estimate on a new furnace of all the local companies with the highest reviews. The old furnace did last through the winter so this year we decided to change it before it died in the middle of the winter. The installation was quick and easy and Christine followed up to make sure everything was working well. They didn't try to upsell extended warranties like other companies. I'd recommend Home Climate Pro to anyone looking to replace their furnace.

Thank you Tom for your kind words. Glad you and your family will be warm this coming winter with no worries!

Kat from Kanata
Kat from Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

New furnace needed!

I highly recommend this company for anyone who needs a new furnace. My neighbour and I both found ourselves with very old furnaces (over 25 years old) and she had a new born and winter was on its way! Mat came over and discussed our options, price ranges according to our needs ie. size of our townhome, efficiency ratings, payment schedules. He is extremely polite, professional and trustworthy to be in our homes even when we weren't there. I trust him and his company completely. His wife Christine is incredibly helpful with the scheduling and informing me when and how to apply for the government rebate and I received the rebate promptly with her help.
I moved a month ago and was unfortunately again faced with needing a new furnace...I would have hired Mat in a heartbeat but I moved to the Niagara area. I asked for Mat's opinion on the quotes I received from other companies and I valued this information greatly. Please consider asking for Mat's advice and hire him for your new furnace when needed. Thanks Mat & Christine for making my life a lot easier!!

Kat

Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure to help you with the quotes that you received. I hope that your new install went smoothly and that you were happy with the end result.

DL from Stittsville
DL from Stittsville
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

New a/c system

Matt replaced by old Carrier a/c system with a new one from Ruud/Rheem. Not only did he give me the best price, I also felt the most comfortable dealing with him. You aren't just talking to a salesman, he's the owner that does the actual installation. He's very knowledgeable, attentive to detail and aims to please.
Christine in the office is a pleasure to deal with as well. She helped me confirm some rebate questions and got my 10 year warranty registered for me.
I recommend Home Climate Pro to all and will definitely use him again for any of my HVAC needs.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We strive to provide a positive experience for all our customers.

Cameron in Toronto
Cameron in Toronto

Draft Inducer - Furnace

Our furnace was making some odd sounds. We contacted Mat and he came the same night and quickly determined it was our draft inducer. Within 1 day a new part was ordered and replaced.

Thanks for leaving your comments. We're very happy to have been able to help!

Emile in Kanata
Emile in Kanata

Excellent Work

Had an Air Handler problem. Mat identified the issue and proposed the solution. Repair was fast and cost reasonable.
Mat is a Super Professional Tech and very courteous and knowledgeable . I would call him back for any HVAC service required.

Emile thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your comments.

Nayha in Ottawa
Nayha in Ottawa

a/c repairs

We bought a century home 2 years ago and have used this company multiple times for concerns with our air conditioner and furnace. Mat is honest, reliable and figures out the problem quickly. Estimates are fair and spot-on. Timeline for repairs is good and he works hard until the job is done including any follow-up visits that are needed. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for your comments Nayha. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback.

Ariane from Ottawa
Ariane from Ottawa
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Good service, fast repair

My air conditioning wasn't starting in our new home. Mat came and identified the issue in less than 5 min. Repair was fast and cost very reasonable. I would call back for any other service required.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. We definitely try to keep our rates as reasonable as we can. Thanks for choosing us.

Mike
Mike
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Good service with fast communication

In December we had our old water tank go out on us 3 days before christmas. Matt came over and installed us a new hotwater tank explaining properly what our choices where. I also requested to have the tank moved and placed in a different location.

Few days later Matt showed up on time and with all equipment. He did the work in the said time frame and left the area clean. Because this was a new tank and I was used to the old one, I had a few questions in the weeks that came after. Matt had no problem getting back to me in a timely matter.

In March we decided to replace our 17 year old furnace. We gave the contract to Home Climat Pro after having 4 estimates done. They did great work. Not only did they sell us and install a furnace that is not sized for our home, Matt had his partner come in too to do some ducking which is his specialty.

A few weeks later I requested a new thermostat and Matt was over the next evening. Installed it and showed us how to use it.

We are now fully upgraded in our products and are 100% happy with the service, products, quality and cost of the service.

Thanks very much for your comments. This furnace was a little tricky since it need to be turned and moved. Glad you are happy with the results.

Tom in Ottawa
Tom in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installation of tankless gas water heater

I had a tanked gas water heater disconnected and a tankless heater installed. They showed up on time on the day assigned and worked until late in the evening to get the job done. The cost at the end of the day was the cost in the bid with no surprises. The tech was open and honest about on going maintenance (every couple of years).

I would highly recommend them for a furnace or water heater install.

Thanks for taking the time to leave your comments. This was a little more work getting the venting through the wall, but it came out nice in the end. Glad your happy with our work!

HRV

I was referred to Home Climate by a friend of mine. I used them to install a heat recovery ventilator for my home. They were quick and efficient. There were a few times we had to reschedule due to the weather. On the day of the installation, the installer could have used a second set of company hands. As the homeowner, I was asked to help fish wires through the wall for installation of the HRV controller. I didn't mind helping but could see how it might be a problem for other potential clients. Overall 9/10 stars.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. I do remember the moisture issues you were having. Glad the HRV solved the problem.

More about Home Climate Pro

Home Climate Pro specializes in residential heating and air conditioning including design, installation, service, and maintenance. We are locally owned and operated, and pride ourselves on the high level of service we provide to HVAC clients throughout Ottawa and its surroundings. Home Climate Pro is recognized for presenting practical solutions ...