Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc

Reviews for Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc

ton in Toronto
ton in Toronto

Great Air conditioner maintenance service

We got an el series furnace installed by Cosmopoliten about 6 years ago. it was a good experience, salesperson explaied everything to us and installed accordig to our home requirements thats why furnce worked great i later on got furnace maintenance bt since the installation, never faced any trouble. this year i tried their services for my Air conditioner Maintenance. they sent technician mahfooz and he was great. i will get my Air conditioning maintained again in future by Cosmopolitan.

Martha
Martha

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE

Cosmopolitan appeared to be a good vendor when they sold us an air conditioner in 2013 (when they WERE rated top 3 in HomeStars). However, after the first year, our AC has required top ups of freon to get us through each summer?! These top ups always came at our expense and they never wanted to find the root cause - a leak in their equipment/ installation. This year, already by June, we have insufficient freon to cool our house. When I called, I got some form of call screening. On Monday, I had to call 5 times, because James has not initiated his voicemail, only to find out at 5:00 pm that he had not been in the office all day? I asked to speak to the General Manager, so my call was forwarded to Mike, when in fact, Adam, is the General Manager, and supposedly the one to get me some action. Through this experience, I have learned they have no "24 hr. emergency" response - my business has to fit in their schedule (“some time next week”); they do not return calls, even when they say they will, and issues drag on for days. This office has no idea what customer service is; just contempt for their customers.

I have moved my business to the company which services my furnace, “M*****”, who responded in 12 hrs., sent their top service person and is fixing the root cause (leak) at 50% of the cost Cosmopolitan quoted ($369 not $750) for leak detection on Cosmopolitan's installation.

Conclusion: Cosmopolitan does NOT deserve my business and I will never return to or refer them again. They belong at the bottom of HomeStars’ ratings!

W in Markham
W in Markham

HVAC Maintenance

Cosmopolitan has installed our AC and Furnace 3 years ago and does the maintenance every year. Scheduling maintenance is easy; Ather has come two years in a row to provide the maintenance. He is diligent and patient in explaining the steps taken to check everything. This year, I requested a look at the humidifier control as well and he adjusted it accordingly, so resolved my immediate concern. I'm very satisfied with the whole process, the people I interacted with were very pleasant and always provided recommendations on how best to take care of the HVAC system.

CE
CE

Furnace and Water Heater

This is my 3rd time using Cosmopolitan. In 2009 they installed a new furnace, tankless water heater and A/C in my old house. In 2015 they repaired and eventually replaced the A/C in my current house. This March they replaced my furnace and water heater. Ejaz from sales was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all my questions. He was very responsive and provided appropriate solutions based on my house size. Fred completed the latest furnace and water heater install. He did an amazing job routing the furnace pipes and ensured everything was working properly upon completion.

rg burlington in Burlington
rg burlington in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Furnace Maintenace & Repair

I had a furnace lockout problem to be fixed with my furnace purchased from Cosmopolitan. Decided to combine the repair with the annual maintenance. Contacted Cosmopolitan to request service tech Ather come to diagnose,repair and perform the maintenance. Ather has serviced my furnace since the original purchase. As always, Ather was timely, informative, competent and professional in the delivery of the services. He was very meticulous in his diagnosis of the lockout problem and his attention to details. And very pleasant to work with. Well done and thank you Ather!

Qrat in Mississauga
Qrat in Mississauga

Water treatment system

We had cosmopolitan install brand new water treatment system installed at our home in Toronto. We delt with ej and zeshan. The service was great and quality of equipment was excellent.

Brian Da Re from Mississauga
Brian Da Re from Mississauga

Furnace maintenance

I had my furnace maintenance completed by Ather today. He was very informative. He spent time with me to explain the operation of my furnace and the importance of filter changes and its effect on my unit. He explain the faults he found and the possible reasons for them as well as recommendations. Thank you Ather!

saeed in York
saeed in York

furnace and ac

We called cosmopolitan mechanical services to do furnace air conditioning installation at our house.
Technical installer Fred came to our house to do the job. The workmen ship was great. Furnace is very quite.

Thanks for taking time and submitting this review. Our Sales team & technicians take pride in what they do under the sole aim, to bring the maximum comfort to our customer home. It was a pleasure working with you. we are only a call away from you.

Thank You!

Randy Reeve
Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc.

Mike in East York
Mike in East York

Difficult problem, AMAZING technician

We had a problem where our furnace would intermittently not reach the set temperature.

When I called Cosmopolitan, they sent Ather Hasan. First, we sat down and discussed the problem in detail so that he could understand exactly what was happening. He then took the time to inspect every supply vent and cold air return in the house before heading down to the furnace. He methodically took measurement and ran tests, and while watching him work it was obvious that he was extremely diligent and knowledgeable.

In the end, he was able to make a few adjustments that completely resolved the problem which had been ongoing for the whole winter and multiple other technicians couldn't fix. Throughout the entire process, he explained to me exactly what he was doing and why. Ather is, by far, the most impressive service professional I have ever worked with.

You are welcome Mike. and we will continue serving you up to your satisfaction

Regards,

Adam
Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc.

Vincent in York
Vincent in York

Carrier system

Fred installed our furnace air conditioner at our house. We are extremely pleased with fred work. We will recommend him to all the people. We will use him again and again.

More about Cosmopolitan Mechanical Services Inc

We are a well established company in the field of heating and cooling. We offer well-trained personnel to service your gas fired equipment from boilers to unit heaters and air conditioning to freezers. We service and install furnaces, air conditioners, exhaust, ducting, gas piping and ventilation 24/7.

Locations and Service Areas

Burlington Mall
777 Guelph Line
Burlington, ON - L7R 3N2
Royal Windsor Drive
Unit # 10, 2666 Royal Windsor drive.
Mississauga, ON - L5J 4N1