SG3 SECURITY LTD

Reviews for SG3 SECURITY LTD

Lisa G in Langley
Lisa G in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Honest, Reliable and Excellent Service!

I moved into a townhome with an inactive old system, and had 3 companies quote on getting a new system up and running. I had committed to one already when I saw SG3 and immediately knew I was going with them. I prefer dealing with local companies with personal service, and do not like getting locked into long contracts, which made SG3 the clear winner.

Price is very reasonable, service is excellent, and the alarm application on my phone is ridiculously convenient. Thank you George and Brody for making my home safe :)

Sean in Vancouver
Sean in Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

great service! anticipated needs, extremely expedient, friendly!

We live overseas and our tenants in Vancouver had a break-in so were anxious to get a security system installed asap. George answered his phone after hours and immediately followed up with our tenant that night, and went out the next day for a site visit, made recommendations, had us a quote, booked the install all within 24 hours. Great service. He could see that our tenant was anxious for a quick solution and even booked time in his schedule for the install prior to getting confirmation from me, to make sure he could get the system in as soon as possible to help the tenant feel safe. Bottom line - excellent experience on all fronts!

We are glad that we were able to help. Thank you again for using SG3.

Jenea in Burnaby
Jenea in Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Security system install and maintenance

We have used SG3 for several years now. They were happy to consult on what we really needed and set us up with an easy to use wireless system. They're very responsive to issues and questions. When issues arose they were there that day or the next, i.e. when a battery pack on the panel turned out faulty they dropped by next day over lunch to replace the pack - no charge. The monitoring company they use are also on the ball, calling me to check after I took the panel offline to paint, or when there's an outage to the phone line.
Overall great company, really good personal service, and the fees are very reasonable.

Thank you Jenea for your kind words.

Deny in West Vancouver
Deny in West Vancouver
4 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Amazing!

I've used SG3 for both my residence and my downtown vancouver office; phenomenal service & the latest tech - all for a very reasonable fee! If this company was public, I would buy shares!

Hello Deny, thank you for allowing us to transfer the service to your new home.

Adrian Podwinski  in New Westminster
Adrian Podwinski in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Home Alarm System

We did a lot of looking around for alarm companies before deciding on SG3. The big ones, who we won't name, just had very impersonal service and one didn't even come to quote. This was a little unsettling as the company would not know what our needs were.

Once we had met with George, immediately we felt we would be in good hands. The system was totally customizable, up to date, and George was very helpful in explaining what his company had to offer. We just had a better feeling about SG3 as the service was very personable and down to earth.

Our installer for our system was Brody, and he was very quick and efficient. The system was installed in about an hour and a half and was done without any damage (other than a few expected screws!). Brody was nice enough to install a few extra stickers around the outside of the house to ensure other noticed we were protected.

I would definitely recommend SG3 to anyone out there. Again, very personable, great pricing, and amazing communication.

Thank you for using SG3.

1 review Burnaby, BC

FIxing Broken System

Our Alarm system went off for no reason and even though SG3 did not supply the original system they were able fix it and bring it up to date. They know what they are doing and they do great quality work. We keep using them and we are always satisfied.

Glad we were able to help you get your Security updated.

CJanes in New Westminster
CJanes in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Excellent Customer Service

We have been using this system for 3 years and we would highly recommend this company to others. We had a home invasion and the very next day we called George and he came right away to install the system. Today he and another employee named Brody came to fix an issue that affected our alarm. We had some wiring from our phone line break and they made two trips to ensure that It was fixed and I did not have to wait for the phone company to respond. Above and beyond. Thanks guys! This was included in the monthly cost.

Thank you for your kind words.

kel in richmond
kel in richmond
5 reviews Richmond, BC

restarting security

We had decided to re initiate the security system in our recently purchased home. SG3 provided us with quick, quality service. They were patient with our questions and left us in full understanding our new system.

Review has 1 previous version

Make sure if you have any other question you call. That is why we are here.

Anthony in Vancouver
Anthony in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Friendly and quick installation of new home alarm

My older home alarm got fried after a blackout in December and had been long past its warranty period. After calling a few alarm installation places for estimates I decided to go with SG3.

George was friendly and very helpful in helping me choose a replacement unit and discussed different panel and zoning options. George and Brody arrived as scheduled and had the unit installed and wired to existing sensors in about 1.5 hours. He showed me how to operate the main and secondary panels and made sure I knew how to bypass sensors and reprogram the master alarm codes (just the process of reprogramming the codes, to be clear) before leaving. He assured me that I could call him anytime if I had any questions.

Both George and Brody were very professional and efficient. I would recommend them for your home security needs!

If you need any other help Anthony, feel free to call.

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home security system

Highly recommend the services of SG3 Security. George and Brody provided excellent advice and expert installation. We could not be happier with the results or level of customer service provided.

We are glad that we were able to help you with your security needs.

More about SG3 SECURITY LTD

SG3 Security is full service alarm company located in Port Coquitlum British Columbia. All monitoring is done by a local station in order to ensure quality response and certified personnel. See our webpage to find out why monitoring locally is so important.

SG3 Security is a leader of alarm systems in the lower mainland, established in Port Coquitlam. We have over 25 years of experience, installation, service and knowledge of all major alarm brands.

SG3 Security can provide service for your security needs from Alarm Systems, CCTV Systems and Card Access Systems.

We are a full service Alarm Company, Licensed with the Province of British Columbia, Security Programs and Police Technology Division.

SG3 Security is also a licensed contractor with the British Columbia Safety Authority as an Electrical Contractor. Make sure any company you call is also licensed with the Safety Authority; this will insure that they are properly bonded. Some companies will claim that this is not necessary because they use "Subcontractors."

ARE YOU DEALING WITH A SUBCONTRACTOR OR THE COMPANY YOU CALLED?

SG3 Security also uses a Local Monitoring Station, right here in BC, not in another Province or Country!! Check out our website to find out why local alarm monitoring is so important.