HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Oakville  >  Weed Man Oakville And Milton

Reviews for Weed Man Oakville And Milton

David in Oakville
David in Oakville

Weed Control

My lawn both front and back was severely attacked this year by Dandelions and Clover. Try as I may, I could not get them under control. Finally in desperation, I called Weed Man of Oakville. They attended within a week, calling the day before for gate unlocking etc. I was sprayed on Thursday at 1:00pm and by Saturday Morning, my weeds were gone! Amazing! Don't know why I didn't think to use Weed Man before but we are really happy with the outstanding service.
If you have weeds, especially Dandelions as most of us do in Oakville, then I highly recommend you contact Weed Man. You will be most pleased as we are.
David Mahony

A job usually well done! in Oakville
A job usually well done! in Oakville

Grass fertilization

We signed up for fertilization throughout the season, grub control, aeration etc. THey phoned ahead so I would know whether to let out the cats or not and watched the weather forecast anxiously because rain meant that the lawn would not need much hosing. MOstly the application orrurred just before a rain shower. WEll done! The staff were always very helpful and would return if an application had not worked. I would recommend this company as the lawn is in reasonable shape and is no more expensive than others. at least we know them!

dan r.
dan r.

Lawn care

The service from weedman was great, the guys came out and sprayed the weeds on my lawn and within 48 hours you could already see a huge difference!!

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Worst Company ever

I had terrible experience with this company. I used them for the weed in my lawn and nothing has changed it even got worse. they are so unprofessional, they gave false promises for free re-applications if we are not satisfied and they charged us for it

Thank you so much for your feedback. Unfortunately, we didnt service you to your expectations. For that, we are sorry. There must be some confusion as we DO offer free reapplications. On top of that, we have added two more scheduled weed control visits this year to help meet our customer's needs. If you would like, I could personally schedule an inspection and come by and help try and correct this for you. Please call if you are interested. I would love the opportunity to work with you. Thank you for your business. Weed Man Management

S. Talon in Oakville
S. Talon in Oakville

Weed control

They didn't help my lawn at all. I won't go with them again next year. Very upset and the lady I spoke to was rude when I tried to tell her it wasn't working.

S. Talon, we are truly sorry that you were not happy with your results on weed control. What i can say is this; As the General Manager of Weed Man Oakville, we do everything we can, to ensure that our customers are happy. That is why we offer up reapplications of weed control at no cost to you, where needed. We recognize that some weeds may take a few applications, and some may re-grow, but within the framework of our program, working in partnership with the homeowner, togeher we can get your lawn looking the way you want! If you have any questions, please contact me directly. Just ask for Stu and we can talk.

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Oakville?