Murehan Construction

Reviews for Murehan Construction

Ed Ricard
Ed Ricard
1 review Edmonton, AB

Kitchen and bathroom granite upgrade

We have a 30 year old townhouse that was renovated about 15 years ago and Rob from Murehan helped us with design ideas and the replacement of old countertops with new granite. Rob was awesome to deal with and was very helpful and knowledgeable. Our design changes required modifications to our cabinets and they turned out fantastic. Can't say enough about the workers. Polite, kind and nice to be around. They were clean and they were quick. The price was also better than another quote we received. We were referred by friends who were getting work done at the same time and I was glad they did.

Kerry Parayko in Saint Albert
Kerry Parayko in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Kitchen Renovation

We absolutely love our new kitchen! Thanks to Robert and his crew. Robert took time with us to ensure we were happy with our design choices, the design was well thought out with great attention to detail in keeping with the rest of our homes design and style. They are all very professional, knowledgeable and experienced (and show up when they say they will.) The cabinetry, countertops, tile work,and lighting are high end perfection as well as the quality of craftsmanship. Favorite part: The floating shelves and custom pantry door, this I wanted incorporated into the new kitchen design and it was executed flawlessly. Have been and will continue to recommend Murehan Construction. Bathrooms are next!

Richard Bourke from St. Albert
Richard Bourke from St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Kitchen Renovation

When Rob came to give us a quote we could tell straight away this guy knew his stuff. He had some great suggestions for our new island and came up with a really nice idea for the crown and back splash that we had never considered. His knowledge of granite and quartz was amazing and he did a great job guiding us through the process of picking our counter tops.

The workmanship that he and his team displayed was truly exceptional. It is really the first time that someone has surpassed our expectations, the quality of work is so high.

We consider the island that he and Darren built as one of the nicest pieces of furniture in the house, such was the craftsmanship and quality they displayed while building it.

I would not hesitate to recommend Rob and Murehan Construction to friends and family.

Edmonton
Edmonton

Exceptional Quality and Service

I recently had quartz counters installed in my kitchen by Murehan Construction. I was amazed at the level of service and workmanship. Robert (the owner) is extremely knowledgeable and took the time to educate me on the various granite and quartz options. He and his team were very courteous and professional. I have received many compliments on the new look of my kitchen. You truly are in good hands with Murehan Construction. Thank you Robert!

Kyla from Sherwood Park
Kyla from Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Chip in granite fix

I had a chip in my granite and they came out the next day to fix it as they were in sherwood park on another job. They did a great job u can barely see the chip and they explained everything. They did not charge me the full service rate either as they were already in sherwood park. We were very happy with the service and product.

Travis Roth from Edmonton
Travis Roth from Edmonton

Service

I was completely satisfied with the exceptional service level of Murehan Construction. The business owner personally came to our home and was an exceptional gentleman. Extremely friendly, kind and helpful. In the future we will contact this company for any projects that may come up. The job was done quickly and we even struck up a conversation. A pleasure to meet and do business with.

Thank you Robert of Murehan Construction

Marla R from Edmonton
Marla R from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hole in quart countertop

Robert from Murehan dropped by to install a hole in our countertop for a reverse osmosis tap. I sure wish two years ago that we ordered our quartz through Murehan. Much more professional and friendly than the company I chose. I will gladly give Robert a call when we move into a new home and would like quartz again. Thanks Robert, keep up the great work and positive attitude. - Marla and Travis

Kevin
Kevin
10 reviews Saint Albert, AB

Cabinets and Granite

From the moment you meet Rob, the owner, you will know you're in good hands. We searched long and hard to find a good cabinet company who does quality work at a very good price point, and Murehan Construction was it! They do excellent work, are easy to deal with, very accommodating, and all in all good guys. The quality of work done by them is meticulous and high end.
I would recommend Rob and his boys from Murehan Construction to everyone, in a heartbeat.

More about Murehan Construction

Working with Edmonton and area. Our services include Custom Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry, Entertainment & Wall Units, Basement Custom Bar & Built In Cabinetry, Laundry & In Home Office Cabinetry, Closet Organizers & Storage Solutions and all other types of Custom Millwork.