HC Interiors

Reviews for HC Interiors

iliad
iliad

Spruced up the sunroom!

These folks are friendly, efficient, and honest. They were easy to communicate with from the get go, they arrived and got the job done within 48 hrs, and they even reduced the price given that the job was a bit simpler than what we had discussed online (there was no need to level the floor). Just for the record, I had gotten 4 quotes for this job - and I am so glad to have gone with them: they were amicable and not-jaded like other contractors, and they have a solid bedside manner. They are eager to work fast and complete the job well, and now my south-facing sunroom is a place that I’m actually drawn to!

Thanks for the kind words Iliad, glad we could help transform your sun room for you!

Craig
Craig

Floor and baseboard install

Quick and professional services. Arrived on time and completed jobs as described. Daniel and his crew we respectful of my property and requests.

Pleasure working with you Craig

Nick M.
Nick M.
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen floor tiling and hardwood install

Daniel, Matt and team are very professional and accommodating. Went over and above to find a matching hardwood to the existing in our house and the install was quick and painless. Very satisfied.

Pleasure working with you Nick!

Joanna
Joanna

Replaced Damaged Laminate Hardwood Floors

We had water damage on our laminate hardwood floors in our condo. The floors were from 15 years ago and were out of stock. Daniel was able to source and match the colour as well as install with condo regulation underlay. He was professional from the start and got the job done in record time. I would recommend him and his team 100%. Great job all around.

Thank you Joanna. You and your husband were a pleasure to work for!

Neil S.
Neil S.

Repair of vinyl sheet flooring

Daniel and Matt were great to deal with, communicated accurately and were accommodating to my schedule and needs.
Matt was professional, evidently experienced and knowledgeable. He was punctual, efficient, explained clearly and did a terrific job.
Will be delighted to call on them again when we have need of their services.

Thanks for choosing HC Interiors!

Tyler
Tyler

Kitchen floor repair

Daniel was great, very efficient and got the job done quickly which was what I was looking for. I needed the floor replaced in my kitchen after a minor flood. Time was of the essence he had someone out the next day to get the job done. Would definitely use him again, thank you very much Daniel .

Thanks for choosing HC Interiors!

conor
conor

Main floor

Hired hc interiors for my main floor. They re did my main floor washroom, kitchen and floors. Very happy with the outcome would use them again for future work

Steven.williamsj
Steven.williamsj

Basement Reno

Excellent job on the Reno for a very fair price. My new floorboards feel like I am walking on clouds and my house has exponentially increased in value after their work. These guys are professionals and very versatile. I brought up an unrelated electrical issue upstairs and it was fixed faster than light. Will be using again

John
John
0 reviews Bala, ON

Kitchen Renovation

HC Interiors came into our cottage and completely renovated our Kitchen. It was definitely a daunting task but HC Interiors nailed it. Amazing job done by the whole team. Our kitchen brightens up our cottage now and we love it!

More about HC Interiors

Welcome to HC Interiors,

Our company strives for excellence and are committed to keeping our clients happy. We have several years of experience with home improvement. While we specialize in flooring and bathrooms renovations, our team can handle just about anything you put in front us. We have done everything from big commercial renovations to small home renovations, there is no project too big or too small. If you are having trouble finding a vision for your project do not hesitate to contact us and work with our lovely designer (UCLA architecture and design background). We look forward to meeting potential new clients and hopefully working with you in the near future!

We have uploaded some pictures and started an instagram page to give people a visual of what we do, please feel free to have a look and any feedback would be appreciated!