HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Ottawa  >  Hendley building consultants

Review for Hendley building consultants

Michelle from Ottawa
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

I was very happy I chose Hendley Building Consultants when I purchased my resale home. Justin was very thorough and knowledgeable, and we learned a lot about the house. He answered all my questions and gave great recommendations on how to correct issues. Justin was also available after the date of the inspection to answer my questions and for a follow-up. He was very professional and was on time for the appointment. The report was delivered within a very reasonable time-frame and included pictures from the inspection and diagrams explaining how to execute the recommendations. Overall, I would highly recommend their services! :)