Green Spa Lawn Care

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Mississauga  >  Green Spa Lawn Care

Reviews for Green Spa Lawn Care

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Lawn Care

I have been a client of this company for 3 years and my lawn look great. The lady in the office is very nice and answers all my questions and concerns right away. If I every find a yellow spot on my lawn the owner or supervisor is in my lawn within a week to investigate the issue. I highly recommend Green Spa Lawn!

Thank you for noticing our efforts to provide great customer service and your loyalty.

Anna from Mississauga
Anna from Mississauga

Lawn Care

I just signed up with GreenSpa this season and wow have I seen results. My lawn was horrible (mostly weeds) and I wasn’t expecting much in the first season.
I have slowly seen improvement in my horrible lawn. With the recommendations from the great customer service team, I have been able to see improvement I wasn’t expecting.
There is more work to be done to get this lawn to the perfect green lawn but I know with the help of GreenSpa, it will get there.
Definitely won’t let my lawn get to that condition it was before. Can’t wait to see the results at the end of season and work with them again next season.

Than you Anna for the review and understanding the process to get that weed free lawn you are looking for. We have notes on your file that your lawn has improved and next year you should see even better results.

Cheryl in Markham
Cheryl in Markham

Lawn care

They started treating my lawn end of May. This month of July they stop coming by. My lawn looks horrible, nothing changed...i will never recommend this company to any of my friends and family...it’s a waste of money... we are very disappointed

Hi Cheryl I am the owner please give me a call at my personal phone ASAP 905-782-3782 I take your satisfaction very seriously. We have actually began our 4th visit for the Green Program and 5 Visit on our Premium Program so your review is surprising to me. Our services are spaced out every 5-6 weeks apart so it seems like your next visit will be very soon but I can confirm if you give us a call. If you lawn is in bad shape it will take longer to get that golf green lawn you are expecting with extra sprays etc but you would need to request this and notify us about your lawn condition as not every customers lawn is in identical condition.
I hope to hear from you so I can personally come to your property and investigate your concerns. I cannot find you in our database a Cheryl in Markham.

Beatrice in Mississauga
Beatrice in Mississauga

Consistent, reliable, excellent service

I’m about to start my second season with Green Spa for 2018. My front lawn and back yard are green and healthy, and patches of poor growth before are continuing to improve.

I most appreciate Green Spa’s courteous reminders by phone before they come to my property for a treatment/application. What I appreciate is this thoughtful touch along with leaving a note in my mailbox of what was performed that day and things to keep in mind to care for my lawn as a result of what was just done. Bravo for such consistently reliable and excellent service!

Hi Beatrice thank you for the review and I am happy we are improving your patches on your lawn. It is important for good communication and our service invoices we leave in your mailbox or front door after each application gives you advice to maximize the results of the treatments. Glad to see you again this season.

k.andez in Toronto, Ontario
k.andez in Toronto, Ontario

Customer for the past 3 years

We get our lawn care done on an annual basis by Greenspa and just happened to forget to pay for our 2018 services. Regardless, greenspa continued to complete their regularly scheduled tasks as per previous years and reminded us that we had not paid yet and this was as recent as yesterday. They Continue to do an excellent job and I could not recommend them enough for folks without a green thumb and that would love to have a luscious green front and back yard

Thank you k.andez for the positive review. We really appreciate your loyalty to our company.
We are glad to hear that you are receiving the best service we can provide.

Great Service

I have used many other lawn care companies in the GTA and Green Spa is a total different experience. After speaking with the OWNER (which is rare these days) I felt more connected with the purchase than dealing with a sales person who is only looking for a commission. My lawn looks great and I plan to use them every season.

Thank you for the review and are happy you have found us to be a great experience. I am always here if you have any questions and happy to hear you are returning with us this season.

Ourlawns in Mississauga
Ourlawns in Mississauga

Lawn care, fertilizer and weed control

We decided on lawn care a few years ago, we are not getting any younger but want enjoy our garden. We have been very satisfied with Green Spa. They come, do their job, leave a note at the door, stating what service was done and suggest anything that will enhance the look of the lawn and never bother us at all. Sometimes we get up in the morning and the have been here, they are so quiet and considered they do not make any noise at all. And our lawns look really nice and green, we will continue using this service for as long as it is needed.

I am glad you are happy with your lawn and our services and happy to see you again this season.

Dave T in Burlington
Dave T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Straightforward and easy to work with

We've been using Green Spa Lawn Care for several years now after switching from another lawn care company. They have always been great to deal with, hassle free, as we've changed our services to get more or less over the years. They notify us when they're coming, and do a great job. Nematode instructions clear and easy to follow. And they don't bombard you with marketing which I also appreciate.

Thanks Dave for the review. I am glad you are happy with our service. We are in fact knowing not to bother you with sales calls throughout the season with bogus extra products and services. Our premium program provides everything you need for a great looking lawn.

Ed M in Markham
Ed M in Markham

Green Spa Lawn Care Specialists

We bought this house about 7 years ago and the lawn was a mess. In five years two other lawn care companies couldn't do what Green Spa did in just one season for less cost. I was very happy with their service and the results they achieved. My neighbors were also impressed, they both switched to Green Spa for the 2018 season.

Hi Ed thank you for the review. I am happy you chose us after having difficulties with 2 other companies. As a smaller and family run business you can see the difference in quality of service we are able to provide you. We appreciate any referrals you may bring to us as well.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Lawn Care

Green Spa Lawn Care revivied our originally dreadful lawn within one season. They were timely at each application and used good products for our lawn. When the weeds came back, they would re-apply at an email away. Absolutely recommended!

Thanks you for the review. I am glad we have been able to improve your lawn condition after only one season. We are always ready to provide an extra weed control spray or any other requests our customers may have within 1 week of notice. This quick action allows us to show our customers that their concerns are very important to us.

More about Green Spa Lawn Care

www. greenspalawn. com We are a family owned and operated lawn care company focused in improving and maintaining beautiful and lush lawns throughout Ontario. Our quick growth and success is a result of excellent customer service, our amazing certified lawn care technicians that actually care about your lawn, and most ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Mississauga?