Green Spa Lawn Care

Reviews for Green Spa Lawn Care

Henry in Mississauga
Henry in Mississauga

Lawn Care

Strongly recommend them. My lawn was improved dramatically in the last 2 seasons with them. We used to use many other companies but green spa was the only one we have been truly satisfied with.

Thanks Henry, I am happy you see the hard work we put into converting lawns. See you again next season!

tangm in Mississauga
tangm in Mississauga

Green Spa

This is my 3rd year with green spa lawn care and this is the best lawn care company out there. You can tell they care about your lawn and want to ensure you are happy with the results. I started with most of my lawn covered in weeds and each year that I continued I have seen a reduction of the weeds. I look forward to your services next year!

Thanks Tangm for the review I am glad that your lawn has improved.

AM in Mississauga
AM in Mississauga

Deeply Dissapointed

I have had them for one season now. I am deeply disappointed in their service. I have had to call after every service as technicians miss large portions of my lawn. Only ONCE did they ever send a technician to redo missed spots after I sent pictures of the missed areas. Today I sat down on my porch and observed their work. I had to call out to the technician that he missed half of my lawn on both weed killer application and fertilizer. He acknowledged that he missed it and took the fertilizer back off the truck and redid it. I shudder to think what they do when I am not here. I called in once again and their response was "it may take more than one season to see a difference". Even claiming that they have supervisors that regularly visit. Only problem is that they couldn't tell me if a supervisor ever came. Save your money and do it yourself. Definitely not worth it.

This customer has had an issue with every single technician that has applied product on his lawn, including our supervisor of 10 years with diplomas in agricultural. You may think we are missing spots because you expect a 100% weed free lawn! He does not want to take or accept our professional advice that it will take more than one season to see results and consistently complained all year and was impossible to satisfy this customer even with countless attempts and retreats free of charge.

josie in Oakville
josie in Oakville

Lawn maintenance and lawn care

I have been using Green Lawn Spa for the past several years and my property has never looked so green and healthy. I would and have recommended them to many of my neighbors and they are as satisfied as I am with the services provided.

I am glad you and your neighbours are happy with our services.

lawn care

They provided good service and gave good advice, My lawn was getting greener and less weeds. However, one advice from me is to take care of my plants as well when pull the hose on to the grass. Thank you for your great service.

Hi Thank you for the review, I am glad we have improved your lawn. I apologize for the hose issue. We do try our best to make sure we drag the hose away from gardens and other objects that may become damaged. If you let me know who you are I can make a note on your file so the technician can pay extra attention when he pulls the hose in the future to try his/her best to avoid the garden area. Email us your address so we can make sure this does not happen again.

Elaine in Burlington
Elaine in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

lawn care

Great company and very honest. We love our lawn and our neighbors are always commenting on how good it looks. We gave them your name and phone #. Our next door neighbor now has your company for their lawn care.

Thank you Elaine for the review and any referrals you may bring us. I am glad we have been able to make your lawn the envy of your neighbors

Reg Kishimoto in Mississauga
Reg Kishimoto in Mississauga

Lawn Care

I decided to look for another Lawn Care company to look after my lawn after inconsistent results and attention to detail After reviewing 3 suppliers I decide to try Green Spa for the 2018 season. They were competitively priced and their service offerings were at least equal to the others and better in most cases. I am completely satisfied with the results in my first year and would recommend the Premium Program to anyone considering a Lawn Care company. The Service was done on a timely basis and I appreciated the call to advise me when they would be coming for the next service. I have signed up again for the 2019 season and look forward to a weed free and green healthy lawn.

Hi Reg, I am glad you picked us for your lawn care. Your satisfaction is so important to us and we are glad we have improved your lawn. We look forward in continuing to service and improve your lawn and if you have anyone concerns throughout the season please contact us.

Michael
Michael

Responsive

I used Green Spa service for two years. The lawn improved by quite a bit. The company is very responsive every time I had questions. Once, they made an extra visit to apply one free weed control after I mentioned about the weed problems.

Thank you for the review. I am glad we have improved your lawn. With an extra weed control in between your regular visits it can greatly improve killing your weeds especially if you have a lot of weeds. Glad we could help and make a difference

Jasmine
Jasmine
1 review Milton, ON

green lawn no weeds

one of the best companies out there-they are a smaller family operation and i feel like they value my lawn. i was with a larger provider previous to this and they provide fake promises and results. the larger companies are littered with thousands of fake positive reviews so dont be fooled.

Thanks for the review. Your lawn is a prime example at we strive to achieve for each and everyone of our customers. I am glad you have chosen us for your lawn care and glad you are happy with our service

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Lawn Care

I have been a client of this company for 3 years and my lawn look great. The lady in the office is very nice and answers all my questions and concerns right away. If I every find a yellow spot on my lawn the owner or supervisor is in my lawn within a week to investigate the issue. I highly recommend Green Spa Lawn!

Thank you for noticing our efforts to provide great customer service and your loyalty.

More about Green Spa Lawn Care

www. greenspalawn. com / 1-833-696-8555 We are a family owned and operated lawn care company focused in improving and maintaining beautiful and lush lawns throughout Ontario. Our quick growth and success is a result of excellent customer service, our amazing certified lawn care technicians that actually care about your lawn, ...
Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Mississauga?