Green Spa Lawn Care

Reviews for Green Spa Lawn Care

Beatrice in Mississauga
Beatrice in Mississauga

Consistent, reliable, excellent service

I’m about to start my second season with Green Spa for 2018. My front lawn and back yard are green and healthy, and patches of poor growth before are continuing to improve.

I most appreciate Green Spa’s courteous reminders by phone before they come to my property for a treatment/application. What I appreciate is this thoughtful touch along with leaving a note in my mailbox of what was performed that day and things to keep in mind to care for my lawn as a result of what was just done. Bravo for such consistently reliable and excellent service!

Hi Beatrice thank you for the review and I am happy we are improving your patches on your lawn. It is important for good communication and our service invoices we leave in your mailbox or front door after each application gives you advice to maximize the results of the treatments. Glad to see you again this season.

k.andez in Toronto, Ontario
k.andez in Toronto, Ontario

Customer for the past 3 years

We get our lawn care done on an annual basis by Greenspa and just happened to forget to pay for our 2018 services. Regardless, greenspa continued to complete their regularly scheduled tasks as per previous years and reminded us that we had not paid yet and this was as recent as yesterday. They Continue to do an excellent job and I could not recommend them enough for folks without a green thumb and that would love to have a luscious green front and back yard

Thank you k.andez for the positive review. We really appreciate your loyalty to our company.
We are glad to hear that you are receiving the best service we can provide.

Great Service

I have used many other lawn care companies in the GTA and Green Spa is a total different experience. After speaking with the OWNER (which is rare these days) I felt more connected with the purchase than dealing with a sales person who is only looking for a commission. My lawn looks great and I plan to use them every season.

Thank you for the review and are happy you have found us to be a great experience. I am always here if you have any questions and happy to hear you are returning with us this season.

Ourlawns in Mississauga
Ourlawns in Mississauga

Lawn care, fertilizer and weed control

We decided on lawn care a few years ago, we are not getting any younger but want enjoy our garden. We have been very satisfied with Green Spa. They come, do their job, leave a note at the door, stating what service was done and suggest anything that will enhance the look of the lawn and never bother us at all. Sometimes we get up in the morning and the have been here, they are so quiet and considered they do not make any noise at all. And our lawns look really nice and green, we will continue using this service for as long as it is needed.

I am glad you are happy with your lawn and our services and happy to see you again this season.

Dave T in Burlington
Dave T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Straightforward and easy to work with

We've been using Green Spa Lawn Care for several years now after switching from another lawn care company. They have always been great to deal with, hassle free, as we've changed our services to get more or less over the years. They notify us when they're coming, and do a great job. Nematode instructions clear and easy to follow. And they don't bombard you with marketing which I also appreciate.

Thanks Dave for the review. I am glad you are happy with our service. We are in fact knowing not to bother you with sales calls throughout the season with bogus extra products and services. Our premium program provides everything you need for a great looking lawn.

Ed M in Markham
Ed M in Markham

Green Spa Lawn Care Specialists

We bought this house about 7 years ago and the lawn was a mess. In five years two other lawn care companies couldn't do what Green Spa did in just one season for less cost. I was very happy with their service and the results they achieved. My neighbors were also impressed, they both switched to Green Spa for the 2018 season.

Hi Ed thank you for the review. I am happy you chose us after having difficulties with 2 other companies. As a smaller and family run business you can see the difference in quality of service we are able to provide you. We appreciate any referrals you may bring to us as well.

Lawn Care

Green Spa Lawn Care revivied our originally dreadful lawn within one season. They were timely at each application and used good products for our lawn. When the weeds came back, they would re-apply at an email away. Absolutely recommended!

Thanks you for the review. I am glad we have been able to improve your lawn condition after only one season. We are always ready to provide an extra weed control spray or any other requests our customers may have within 1 week of notice. This quick action allows us to show our customers that their concerns are very important to us.

Lawncare

Stay away! This company offered my mother everything she wanted. But hey never delivered what they said. Then my mother canceled her account and they continued to show up the next year billing her and billing her then sending her to collections. She never agreed to there terms. I will be contacting the BBB if this doesn’t get reversed. Owner of this company, make it right she is an old lady with a fixed income!

Tina

Hi Tina I am certain you have mistaken us for another company. We are a smaller family run business and our customers are very important to us. We always deliver what our customers pay for and in fact sometimes we over deliver and apply extra sprays etc.
If your mother cancelled her services we would not show up and trespass on her property, especially if what you say is correct that we sent her to collections. Why would we continue to service her lawn if we have sent her to collections?

Unlike other companies that seem to have a lot of these trespassing reviews, you can see that we do not have any of these kinds of reviews for a reason. We do not just show up and service your lawn without your consent.

My name is Jeremias , I am the owner and my phone number is 905-782-3782 and I would really like to speak with you. Please call me as we can discuss as I am also unavailable to find you in our database or I would have called you immediately.

Excellent services

Excellent services were provided by Green Spa last year. We have had a full and green lawn after it had been destroyed by grubs a year ago. However, after the snow melted this winter we found holes dug by raccoons for grubs. I think the grubs must have came back. So I doubt about the effectiveness of the insecticide used by Green Spa in spite of their good services. I hope this year Green Spa will help to resove the problem.

Thank you for the review and glad we were able to provide a green lawn throughout the season. With regards to your grub control concerns please contact us so we can make a note on your file and follow up this season. Some digging is normal as a few grubs may remain and the raccoons smell them and make a nice meal. However I would like to make sure we investigate this matter this season so we can be certain.

Christina in Mississauga
Christina in Mississauga

Service

My lawn was not looking very healthy last summer, so I decided to switch to Green Spa lawn care hoping for better results. By mid summer my lawn was looking plush and green, so I am very happy with my decision as they certainly know how to take care of my lawn.

Hi Christina I am glad we were able to provide the results you were finally looking for. We are not a franchise or a big corporation, your business and satisfaction is very important to us and means more than you think. If you have any questions or concerns throughout the year feel free to contact us.

More about Green Spa Lawn Care

www. greenspalawn. com We are a family owned and operated lawn care company focused in improving and maintaining beautiful and lush lawns throughout Ontario. Our quick growth and success is a result of excellent customer service, our amazing certified lawn care technicians that actually care about your lawn, and most ...