Green Spa Lawn Care

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Mississauga  >  Green Spa Lawn Care

Reviews for Green Spa Lawn Care

Ali Ahmed in Oakville
Ali Ahmed in Oakville

My go to weed / fertilizer company

I own a small property management company for non resident investors homes. Been using Green spa a few years now and very happy with their services and pricing. They responsibly do their treatments through the season helping the lawns stay healthy.

Than you Ahmed for the review and the trust you reside in our company for your property management company. We are glad you are happy with our services

Ourlawns in Mississauga
Ourlawns in Mississauga

Lawn care, fertilizer and weed control

We decided on lawn care a few years ago, we are not getting any younger but want enjoy our garden. We have been very satisfied with Green Spa. They come, do their job, leave a note at the door, stating what service was done and suggest anything that will enhance the look of the lawn and never bother us at all. Sometimes we get up in the morning and the have been here, they are so quiet and considered they do not make any noise at all. And our lawns look really nice and green, we will continue using this service for as long as it is needed.

I am glad you are happy with your lawn and our services and happy to see you again this season.

Dave T in Burlington
Dave T in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Straightforward and easy to work with

We've been using Green Spa Lawn Care for several years now after switching from another lawn care company. They have always been great to deal with, hassle free, as we've changed our services to get more or less over the years. They notify us when they're coming, and do a great job. Nematode instructions clear and easy to follow. And they don't bombard you with marketing which I also appreciate.

Thanks Dave for the review. I am glad you are happy with our service. We are in fact knowing not to bother you with sales calls throughout the season with bogus extra products and services. Our premium program provides everything you need for a great looking lawn.

Ed M in Markham
Ed M in Markham

Green Spa Lawn Care Specialists

We bought this house about 7 years ago and the lawn was a mess. In five years two other lawn care companies couldn't do what Green Spa did in just one season for less cost. I was very happy with their service and the results they achieved. My neighbors were also impressed, they both switched to Green Spa for the 2018 season.

Hi Ed thank you for the review. I am happy you chose us after having difficulties with 2 other companies. As a smaller and family run business you can see the difference in quality of service we are able to provide you. We appreciate any referrals you may bring to us as well.

Lawn Care

Green Spa Lawn Care revivied our originally dreadful lawn within one season. They were timely at each application and used good products for our lawn. When the weeds came back, they would re-apply at an email away. Absolutely recommended!

Thanks you for the review. I am glad we have been able to improve your lawn condition after only one season. We are always ready to provide an extra weed control spray or any other requests our customers may have within 1 week of notice. This quick action allows us to show our customers that their concerns are very important to us.

Lawncare

Stay away! This company offered my mother everything she wanted. But hey never delivered what they said. Then my mother canceled her account and they continued to show up the next year billing her and billing her then sending her to collections. She never agreed to there terms. I will be contacting the BBB if this doesn’t get reversed. Owner of this company, make it right she is an old lady with a fixed income!

Tina

Hi Tina I am certain you have mistaken us for another company. We are a smaller family run business and our customers are very important to us. We always deliver what our customers pay for and in fact sometimes we over deliver and apply extra sprays etc.
If your mother cancelled her services we would not show up and trespass on her property, especially if what you say is correct that we sent her to collections. Why would we continue to service her lawn if we have sent her to collections?

Unlike other companies that seem to have a lot of these trespassing reviews, you can see that we do not have any of these kinds of reviews for a reason. We do not just show up and service your lawn without your consent.

My name is Jeremias , I am the owner and my phone number is 905-782-3782 and I would really like to speak with you. Please call me as we can discuss as I am also unavailable to find you in our database or I would have called you immediately.

Excellent services

Excellent services were provided by Green Spa last year. We have had a full and green lawn after it had been destroyed by grubs a year ago. However, after the snow melted this winter we found holes dug by raccoons for grubs. I think the grubs must have came back. So I doubt about the effectiveness of the insecticide used by Green Spa in spite of their good services. I hope this year Green Spa will help to resove the problem.

Thank you for the review and glad we were able to provide a green lawn throughout the season. With regards to your grub control concerns please contact us so we can make a note on your file and follow up this season. Some digging is normal as a few grubs may remain and the raccoons smell them and make a nice meal. However I would like to make sure we investigate this matter this season so we can be certain.

Christina in Mississauga
Christina in Mississauga

Service

My lawn was not looking very healthy last summer, so I decided to switch to Green Spa lawn care hoping for better results. By mid summer my lawn was looking plush and green, so I am very happy with my decision as they certainly know how to take care of my lawn.

Hi Christina I am glad we were able to provide the results you were finally looking for. We are not a franchise or a big corporation, your business and satisfaction is very important to us and means more than you think. If you have any questions or concerns throughout the year feel free to contact us.

Allthingsspring in Vaughan
Allthingsspring in Vaughan

Excellent Improvement!

We turned to Green Spa after reading some of the online reviews. The office was helpful and ready to bring their services to my mom's address in Vaughan.

We have had Green Spa for our third year and we have been very pleased with the results. There is a definite visible improvement in the quality of the lawn since we have been with Green Spa over "the other company". It is healthier and filling in to look more lush.

Very satisfied and I would definitely recommend them! I wish they would start to service in my neck of the woods!

As a family business and the owner I am very happy you are satisfied with our service and your lawn. I am glad you found our reviews to be helpful in choosing us 3 years ago.

Our lawn is the best on the street!!!

There are always people walking by and cars driving by stopping to admire our lawn! It looks fantastic! We share a front lawn with our neighbours and you can see the line between our amazing lawn and their good lawn.

We changed providers to Green Spa last year and the difference is significant. Green Spa techs really care about their service and it shows.

I am glad you noticed a difference in your lawn after switching companies. Most customers who have switched notice the difference as we are a smaller family business and our customers are not just a number. I am glad we have been able to give you a beautiful lawn

More about Green Spa Lawn Care

www. greenspalawn. com We are a family owned and operated lawn care company focused in improving and maintaining beautiful and lush lawns throughout Ontario. Our quick growth and success is a result of excellent customer service, our amazing certified lawn care technicians that actually care about your lawn, and most ...