Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Doug E.
Doug E.

Annual Lawn Care Service

We have been using Hometurf Lawn Care Service for many years now and are quite satified with their service and more importanly the condition of our lawn. Both the folks in the office and the technicians​ in the field are focused on excellent customer service and the proper care of your lawn. These folks get it right

You got that right! Thank you for your loyalty, Doug. We appreciate your business!

Mr. Tam from Mississauga
Mr. Tam from Mississauga

Great Customer Satisfaction - Lawn Maintenance

I have been using Hometurf to maintain my lawn for over 10 years now. Thus far, I am very satisfied with the services provided. The lawn maintenance staff is courteous and the company has no problem with re-doing a maintenance call if I am not satisfied with the spraying results. Their prices are very competitive and their services saved me the time and hassle of fertilizing and controlling weeds to my lawn 4 times a year. Keep up the good work Hometurf!

We’re thrilled to hear that you've enjoyed the services our team has provided you over the last 10 years, Mr. Tam! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us!

Green, v.
Green, v.

Lawn Care

This will be our second season with Hometurf. Our lawn looks healthy. The service personnel are thorough and knowledgeable. I especially appreciate the communication report/ suggestions left after each visit.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Lawn care

Hometurf Lawn Care Service is the best company. We have used them numerous years and our lawn always looks amazing. They are courteous, professional, punctual, efficient and knowledgeable. We have had people knock on our door to ask about the company that takes care of our lawn. Thank you for an outstanding job!

Brigita
Brigita

Lawn and Weed Service

We used them for the 1st time last year. They were very good about providing information on every visit they made. I had to have them come back a few times regarding weeds, but they had no issues in coming back to spray again. We're hoping to see better results this year as the lawn had not been sprayed before.

More than anything, we want our clients to be happy and achieve the best lawn possible with our services. We take a lot of pride in using only the highest quality, environmentally friendly products for 30 years running! We look forward to another great season with you!

Mig Migirdicyan from North York
Mig Migirdicyan from North York

Lawncare

I have been using Hometurf's lawncare services for several summers now. This year, I opted for the top of the line package, because their product and services are excellent. I recommend it.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us!

mikevinokur in Vaughan
mikevinokur in Vaughan

multiple weed control and seeding service

This is our second season using hometurf. So far, we have been satisfied with the prompt service and great report cards after every visit so we know what was done to our lawn that day.

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf, Mike! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns

Gregory A in Ottawa
Gregory A in Ottawa

THIS GROUP EXCELS

2018 was a transition year for us and Hometurf fit thee bill offering more services than "the other guys" at a mre reasonable price and always professional and friendly servicee

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you, Gregory! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with the community and leaving us this positive review.

Mona in Markham
Mona in Markham

Annual Lawn Service

I have been a customer with HomeTurf for the past 3 years, and each year I am very satisfied with the results.
The customer service is excellent, and the ability to order the seasonal service online is very convenient.
What I really like about the HomeTurf service is the information sheet about my lawn and the services given after each visit. The feedback is very informative, and I always try to follow the advice that is provided.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you, Mona! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist each of our customers by leaving information sheets. Thank you for your lovely comments!

Paul in Milton
Paul in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Lawn care

I have been using home turf for the last 3 years. They do a great job, my lawn looks great. Customer service is always on point, they call to give me a heads up 1 day before they visit. Solid company I would recommend Home Turf for anyone looking to improve their lawn.

Thank you for three years with Hometurf, Paul! We appreciate your recommendation and loyalty to our company.

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care, we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 30 years. As a family-owned and -operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season-long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: lawn care programs, lawn maintenance programs, fertilizer, weed control, insect control, aeration, grass seeding, dethatching, top dressing, chinch bug control and grub control.