Lawn Maintenance

J. L. from Waterloo
J. L. from Waterloo
6 reviews Waterloo, ON

Weed Control

Since starting with Hometurf Lawncare 3 years ago, my lawn has quickly changed from a poorly maintained weed garden that the previous owners left to a proper grassy lawn. At the time, I had used Homestars to find the company, and from my experience, they have lived up to their high rating.

I have already signed up again with Hometurf for the 2019 season at the same great price I've paid the last two years.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you for sharing such a positive experience, we look forward to working with you again next season!

WIng in Markham
WIng in Markham

Hometurf Lawn Care Service
1-888-791-8873
7123 Fir Tree Dr
Mississauga
L5S 1G4

They provided very good service to our property. Detail report left to us for every service. They value existing customer as VIP. I have been using their service for many years and found that no other company can compare to them.

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf, WIng! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us!

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Lawn Care

Great lawn service. We made a suggestion last year to make it even better, and they implemented it which was awesome! We asked for them to contact us before the visit to give us a heads up and they did it!

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you, Tony! Your insight into your experience with our company helps us to grow and improve our business so we always welcome feedback from clients. Thanks again!

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Good lawn service

Hometurf is a good lawn service. I've been with them for years and have always found their service people to be professional and the cost to be reasonable. I do wish, however, that they could do a better job of eliminating the weeds.

Thank you for your review, John, we’re happy to hear you enjoyed your overall experience with Hometurf. We appreciate your constructive feedback about your experience with our services and customer care team. We look forward to working with you again this year and hope to get to the bottom of those weeds.

Dale in Hamilton
Dale in Hamilton

Lawn Care Service

These guys are the real deal. I have used this service for more than 5 years and the lawn has never looked better. Neighbours frequently comment but I have to acknowledge that Hometurf is really responsible for the health of the lawn - my contribution is simply cutting the lawn - they look after everything else.

We’re very happy to hear about the amazing experience you had with Hometurf, Dale! We love hearing how we exceeded your expectations, it means the world to us! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for being such a loyal customer over the past 5 years!

Kumar Rajendra from Mississauga
Kumar Rajendra from Mississauga

Lawn Care

We have been HOMETURF's customers for over 10 years. We have a corner lot and requires a lot of lawn care. Despite the ban on weed killer in Ontario, with Hometurf Eco friendly products we managed to keep our lawn reasonably weed free.

Thank you very much for such a great review, Kumar! As a family-owned business we’re dedicated to offering the best lawn care services to our clients and we're very pleased to hear the hard work is reflected during each visit. Thanks for being so loyal to us over the past 10 years, we can’t wait to work with you again next season!

akm
akm

Superior service provider

Hometurf has been my lawn service company of choice for several years. Their friendly 24-hour reminders, prompt and courteous service, on-the-spot suggestions and newsletter advice on how to better care for my lawn, and quick replies to any questions I may have all add up to Hometurf being a superior service provider. I am so confident of their high-quality service, I have already signed up for 2019!

Peter in Mississauga
Peter in Mississauga

Lawn Care Services

The service provided is excellent. They applied the service always in the right time of the season.
I have their service for more than 8 years. If there is any issues with the service, they will fix it with a phone call

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf, Peter! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns. Thank you so much for writing this review and being such a loyal customer over the last 8 years!

eastenders in Scarborough
eastenders in Scarborough

Hometurf lawn service

We have been using Hometurf for at least 5 years now -changed from a competitor-and never looked back! We routinely get rave reviews by the neighbours of how lush and green our lawn is! Thanks home turf!

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns and even more so when the neighbours are impressed too! Thanks for writing a review, we look forward to working with you again next season!

Carole
Carole

lawn care

I have been using Hometurf for quite a few years, never had any problems with them, they are helpful and polite on the phone, I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, Carole! We appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your experience with the community!

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 30 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.