Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

sonia from Brampton
sonia from Brampton

Great garden care

Love the way my grass looks and feels!
Use to have so many weeds and straw for grass.
But since using Hometurf lawn care my grass has never looked better.
Every year it looks better and better!

We love hearing that you're happy with our services and that you can see a visible difference in your lawn! Thank you so much for your kind words Sonia, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Lawn Maintenance

Have provided excellent service for the past 2 years. Have suggested many great tips regarding my lawn care. Have responded quickly any time I have made contact with their head office.

Dave Panucci from Brampton
Dave Panucci from Brampton

Lawn Care

- Quick and efficient. They arrive, open the gates and close after they leave.
Great service, I was very pleased with their service.
I would recommend them to anyone.
I have been with them for many years.
Thank-you

Jeroo in Hamilton
Jeroo in Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Service

Hometurf has provided me with excellent service for all the time that I have been with them. I would recommend them to my family and friends with no hesitation Period

Sophia in Toronto
Sophia in Toronto

Lawn Maintenance

I have used Hometurf for many years now. They are competitively priced and their service is excellent. I just haven't seen a significant difference in the look of my yard in terms of weeds. The herbicides that they are able to use are ineffective.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, Sophia. We’re sorry you had a bad experience with our weed removal service. We’ll strive to do better. Please feel free to leave us a message and we will contact you to understand the situation better and create a solution together.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

lawn care

We have used Hometurf Lawn Care for a number of years and we are completely satisfied with their service and the products they use. Our lawn has never looked better!

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Hometurf family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to working with you again!

Brucie
Brucie
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Hometurf lawn care service

Been a Customer for a number of years. Service done on time and if any issues they re-apply and treat asap with no question. Keeps my weeds under control throughout year.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you, Brucie! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you. Thank you again for sharing such a positive experience. It means the world to us!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Seasonal yard maintenance

Hometurf's seasonal lawn care service is reliable and quality work. The crew shows up when expected, notifies us in advance, and brings the right people, equipment, and supplies to the job. Our lawn has been green and weeds are under control in an environmentally responsible manner. The seeding over has helped to fill out our bare patches and develop stronger and healthier grass to resist wind, soil erosion, and cut down the dandelion and thistle populations. Thank you Hometurf!

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns. We look forward to many more seasons by your side.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Always Consistent

I have used other lawn maintenance companies over the years. For several years I have used Home Turf.
They are always consistent , always helpful and they stand by their service. I recommended them to some neighbours who also now use them.
The ability to also order a la carte services is helpful and welcomed. The ‘lawn reports’ left after a treatment are very helpful in keeping a nice lawn.
I would highly recommend Home aTurf for your lawn services

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care, we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 30 years. As a family-owned and -operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season-long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: lawn care programs, lawn maintenance programs, fertilizer, weed control, insect control, aeration, grass seeding, dethatching, top dressing, chinch bug control and grub control.