HomeStars  >  Weed Control in Etobicoke  >  Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Reviews for Hometurf Lawn Care Service

Henry in Don Mills
Henry in Don Mills

Lawncare

Sloppy and rushed work. Did not even go into part of my yard. Now they say no refunds. Looks like I'm stuck with these jokers for the season. What a waste.

Hi Henry, Thank you for your review. If there is ever an area that is missed or you are not satisfied with an application we always return to make sure that the job is done to your satisfaction. Please give our office a call so that we can complete the application again for you. Have a great day!

Sunni in Mississauga
Sunni in Mississauga

Great job

I have been with Hometurf for many years . Been very pleased with the work that has been done. Last week I seen the tec at my place spraying the weed control. I asked if he has done my backyard yet. He told me he has sprayed more this time. Before he said that I was going to ask if he could. I would not go any where except Hometurf.
Sunil

Thank you very much for such a great review, Sunni! As a family-owned business we’re dedicated to offering the best lawn care services to our clients. We’re very pleased to hear the hard work is reflected during each visit. Thanks for being so loyal to us over the years, we can’t wait to work with you again this season!

Overall good experience!

They are friendly and professional. They do a decent job with their service and will come back if you are not satisfied. The prices are competitive as well. I would recommend them to my friends and fam.

Thank you for your review—we’re happy to hear you enjoyed your overall experience with Hometurf.

1 review Kitchener, ON

Hometurf Lawn Care

We used Hometurf Lawn Care for the second year now We are very impressed with their service. They come regularly to take care of our lawn and always leave a detailed receipt outlining the specific service they provided that day. There are also very clear instructions for us, for example, not to water for 24 hours after fertilizing.
We plan to continue using Hometurf Lawn Care's service and would recommend them to others.

We’re so glad to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you! We understand the difficulties in achieving a healthy green lawn, and we’re very happy to assist you.

Carlin in Mississauga
Carlin in Mississauga

Lawncare

The work has been on-time and professionally done. One small point: you should consider not using plastic bags to leave your notes in. Since you are in a ‘green’ business, might be a good idea to avoid any more plastic pollution.

Thank you for your constructive feedback, Carlin. We’re always looking to improve our services and your input helps us to do just that. If you have any other suggestions please feel free to send us a message, we’d love to hear from you!

CDS in Mississauga
CDS in Mississauga

Hometurf Lawn Care Service

This is my first year with Lawn care. The few problems I noticed were quickly addressed. There is always someone in the office to answer any questions or look into concerns. The technicians are professional. I hope Lawn Care Services continue to keep up their good work. At this time I have no problem in recommending Lawn Care Services.

More than anything, we want our clients to be happy and achieve the best lawn possible with our services. We take a lot of pride in using only the highest quality, environmentally friendly products for 30 years running! Thanks again for being such a loyal customer and writing this review, we look forward to another great season with you!

vikranta in Oakville
vikranta in Oakville
4 reviews , ON

Good Lawn care

They take good care of your lawn by providing various services all built into one package. I personally like it that way and plus they always answer the phone to answer my questions.

We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the services our team provided you, Vikrant!

Regular lawn care

Hometurf is a reliable responsible company. Our lawn has never looked better they show up when promised and always call and explain what they are going to do the day before

Thank you very much for your lovely comments, we appreciate your business and that you took the time to share your experience with the community!

Daniel in Vaughan
Daniel in Vaughan

Lawn care

This is my 2nd year with Hometurf. Service is decent although the spring application both years was a little late so weeds had already gotten wild. Once they apply the weed kill, they wilt right awat.. until new ones pop up in summer. Am hoping that over time the weeds will reduce overall.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about Hometurf, Daniel. Your insight into your experience with our company helps us to grow and improve our business. We always welcome feedback from clients, so feel free to contact us if you have any suggestions or concerns.

LeanneM in Brampton
LeanneM in Brampton

Lawncare

Hometurf helps keep the weeds under control! We have used them for the past 3 or 4 years and so far we have been satisfied. They show up and do what they say they are going to do. They also call the day before to let you know they are coming. Will continue to use them.

We’re so pleased to hear you enjoyed the service you received from Hometurf, Leanne! It makes us very happy to hear about the positive impact we have on our clients’ lawns.

More about Hometurf Lawn Care Service

At Hometurf Lawn Care we have been treating the lawns of our loyal customers for over 30 years. As a family owned and operated business, we have grown by delivering lush, healthy, green lawns while using only the highest quality products applied by professional lawn care technicians. Let us help you make your lawn look its best this season!

Our season long lawn care programs take the guess work out of which products to use and when. Applications are scheduled to be applied four to six weeks apart throughout the season for optimal turf care. We strive to ensure everything your lawn needs is included in our programs. No telemarketing or sales calls pushing unnecessary extras.

Our services include: Lawn Care Programs, Lawn Maintenance Programs, Fertilizer, Weed Control, Insect Control, Aeration, Grass seeding, De-thatching, Top Dressing, Chinch bug control, Grub control.