Apollo Electric Inc

Reviews for Apollo Electric Inc

erika
erika
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Responsive timely quality work for a fair price

We have used Apollo Electric a few times now and Zvonko is responsive, honest, knowledgeable and fair. He is happy to coordinate with our tenants directly and communicates back to us in a timely fashion providing photos and a good explanation of the problem/solution. We will always try Zvonko first before we use any other electrician in the area

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

The best electrician in GTA!

As a realtor, I referred many electricians to my clients, but since I worked with him, I think I will never look around any more. He is so professional and most of all keeps his promise.
Thank God, I could close the recent deal with his timely help. He worked until midnight for my client for 2 days in a low to meet all the work to building code. His price is reasonable and his work is so professional. Happy about that.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Electric installation

I have used Zvonko a few times to do electrical work on my house. He was very reasonable with his pricing and I really like the quality of is work, he cleaned up after he finished too.

I totally recommend him!

Katherine in Oakville
Katherine in Oakville

Lights flickering

My laundry room lights were flickering. Zvonko was on another job and said he could come by when finished, same day. He diagnosed issue, explained issue and options for repair, so they were fully understood to me and my husband. Very personable and considerate service. Very happy with the experience. Apollo Electric is our first call for our electrical needs going forward. Thank you, Zvonko

Dundas in Hamilton
Dundas in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Electrical outlet for dryer

Zvonko from Apollo Electric came over recently to fix an electrical outlet that was causing issues with our new dryer. He quickly diagnosed the problem and walked me through the options we had to fix it. I also really appreciated how he pointed out a problem with how the washing machine was connected, but didn’t push me at all to have it fixed. His prices were very reasonable, and he wasn’t phased at all by my curious kids who wanted to see what he was doing. Highly recommended and the only person I’ll call next time I need electrical work done.

Roger Mason in Don Mills
Roger Mason in Don Mills

Troubleshoot bad wiring and install fixtures

I used Appolo Electric last year to run power to my garage and install lighting and power outlets. I was so impressed with Zvonco's thoroughness, diligence and professional knowledge, that I had no hesitation in hiring him again this year to troubleshoot an intermittent wiring issue and install some fixtures. How do you trace a faulty wire from one part of the house to another, when all wiring is hidden behind drywall? Zvonco and Boris at Apollo Electric is the answer! Amazing fault finding work, persevering until the job was done and done properly. I feel very confident with all their work and their charges were very fair considering the technical challenges they faced. Equally important to me was the fact that they repaired any broken or disturbed drywall or plaster and cleaned up and left the job site as tidy as it was before they started. A great resource. I am completely satisfied and would recommend Apollo Electric without hesitation. Thanks Zvonco and Boris - A job well done!

Nick in San Francisco
Nick in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Ring Doorbell Pro Install

Zvonko is amazing, true professional and very courteous. I had a blown transformer which he replaced and did a fantastic clean install on my new door chime and Ring doorbell pro. Impeccable work, top notch. On a side note my doorbell pro was defective, he even went out of his way to drive me to best buy to exchange the faulty one. Just amazing. I will definitely be using him for all future electrical work and recommending him to everyone.

Was Pleasure work for You
Zvonko Apollo Electric Inc

Danny in San Francisco
Danny in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

Did we want and more!!!

Amazing work! He came to put up our lights and more! Convenient and worry-free. He's now my go-to electrician and someone I will always have on speed dial. Does things that will last! Definitely recommend.

More about Apollo Electric Inc

Apollo Electric is a Hamilton Based Electrical Contracting Company providing over 20 years of expertise in Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications. We service Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Dundas, Grimsby, Waterdown, Burlington and Oakville. We offer 24 Hour Emergency Services. Saturday Appointments are available. Owned and operated by a Master Electrician, ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Hamilton?