APOLLO ELECTRIC INC

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Hamilton  >  APOLLO ELECTRIC INC

Reviews for APOLLO ELECTRIC INC

Roger Mason in Don Mills
Roger Mason in Don Mills

Troubleshoot bad wiring and install fixtures

I used Appolo Electric last year to run power to my garage and install lighting and power outlets. I was so impressed with Zvonco's thoroughness, diligence and professional knowledge, that I had no hesitation in hiring him again this year to troubleshoot an intermittent wiring issue and install some fixtures. How do you trace a faulty wire from one part of the house to another, when all wiring is hidden behind drywall? Zvonco and Boris at Apollo Electric is the answer! Amazing fault finding work, persevering until the job was done and done properly. I feel very confident with all their work and their charges were very fair considering the technical challenges they faced. Equally important to me was the fact that they repaired any broken or disturbed drywall or plaster and cleaned up and left the job site as tidy as it was before they started. A great resource. I am completely satisfied and would recommend Apollo Electric without hesitation. Thanks Zvonco and Boris - A job well done!

Nick in San Francisco
Nick in San Francisco
1 review Brossard,

Ring Doorbell Pro Install

Zvonko is amazing, true professional and very courteous. I had a blown transformer which he replaced and did a fantastic clean install on my new door chime and Ring doorbell pro. Impeccable work, top notch. On a side note my doorbell pro was defective, he even went out of his way to drive me to best buy to exchange the faulty one. Just amazing. I will definitely be using him for all future electrical work and recommending him to everyone.

Was Pleasure work for You
Zvonko Apollo Electric Inc

Danny in San Francisco
Danny in San Francisco

Did we want and more!!!

Amazing work! He came to put up our lights and more! Convenient and worry-free. He's now my go-to electrician and someone I will always have on speed dial. Does things that will last! Definitely recommend.

sean in Hamilton
sean in Hamilton

Ran power to the shed

Exceptional electrician! We ran power from the house to the back shed, set up the panel, outlets and lights in one day. The inspection was immaculate. I would recommend Apollo for any job.

Ed
Ed
1 review Hamilton, ON

New panel, surge proctor, repair outlets

Zvonko is a master electrician; he really is a pro...a pro you can trust. The work he did on our home was done with care, he explained what he was doing, and he cleaned up after his work. The job he did was outstanding! He stayed until the job was done and in our case he had started at 8:30 am and finished at 7 pm. Without hesitation we would recommend using Zvonko for your electrical needs.

WillRan
WillRan
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical Panel Fix

Had dead lights and outlets in the kitchen. I called Zvonko because of the good reviews. I'm very pleased that I did. It turned out to be faulty wiring in the electrical panel. Zvonko not only fixed my problem, but also fixed and made sure that all the wiring in the panel was connected and working properly. He also took time to explain to me what was causing the problem. Put my mind at ease!!!! All this for a great and very reasonable price. If you need a good electrician whom you can trust you have to call Apollo Electric.

Raymond from Toronto
Raymond from Toronto

Good electrician and troubleshooting

I needed to add a couple of new circuit breakers, and Zvonko was prompt to help me out. He ensured me that my electrical system is safe and I can rest assured. The pricing was fair. I had different quotes which were way too high for the same type of service needed.

JP from Hamilton
JP from Hamilton
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Electrical - Pot Lights, Outlets

Zvonko from Apollo Electric did a fantastic job on the electrical part of our basement renovation project. He takes pride in his work installing pot lights, tracing wiring, installing outlets, and ensuring everything was to code. He takes his time and does the job right. He's a man of his word and if he promises something you can trust he’ll do it. He’s also very fair when it comes to his pricing and he was the most completive of 3 quotes we received. Thanks again.

Ross from Hamilton
Ross from Hamilton

Electrical

APOLLO ELECTRIC INC
83 Ferndale ave
Hamilton
L8K 4L7

I was renovating a house and called Apollo Electric for a quote. Zvonko answered and was a straight shooter from the very beginning. I like that as no one should be wasting anyone's time. He was more than reasonable for the prices to rewire and new electrical for this reno. He was always aware of our time line and managed to get everything completed on schedule as well wanted to make sure I was satisfied with any concerns during the process. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any electrical work needed. And once you get to know him he's a really honest guy too!

More about APOLLO ELECTRIC INC

Apollo Electric is a Hamilton Based Electrical Contracting Company providing over 20 years of expertise in Residential, Commercial and Industrial applications. We service Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Ancaster, Dundas, Grimsby, Waterdown, Burlington and Oakville. We offer 24 Hour Emergency Services. Saturday Appointments are available. Owned and operated by a Master Electrician, ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Hamilton?