Locksmith Pros

Nicole from Thornhill
Nicole from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Lock breaking in

i called locksmith pros in the middle of the night at about 1:30 am because I was locked out of my apartment. I was surprised that i even got a real person on the line so when she told me to wait outside the building for 30 minutes or so I was more than delighted.
the technician did have to break the lock which was unfortunate but i was too tired to care.
thanks you Locksmith pros.

Thank you Nicole for your great review.
At Locksmith Pros we took care and have the highest priority for emergency calls.
Hope all is well with you :-)
All the best
Locksmith Pros team !

Erika from Oakville
Erika from Oakville

replace locks on front door

I want to thank Locksmith pros for their fast & efficient work.
I called them to replace my front door to a high security lock after a bunch of issues that happened to my neighbours in the area. the dispatcher was nice, the quote was on the money and the service guy came on time. i always love to work with companies and service people who respect my time and money. thanks.

Hello Erika,
How is everything in Oakville ?
Thanks for your review.
At Locksmith Pros we know how important time is and try to come on time every single call.
All the best !
Keren and Locksmith Pros team

Eli Amar from Thornhill
Eli Amar from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

locks change

i want to say thank you for locksmith pros that help me to break in to my house and change my front and side door. they came right on time and they charge me fair price.

Hi Eli,
How are you ?
Thanks so much for the review.
Hope your son is feeling better now...
All the best
Keren and Locksmith Pros team

Fred m from Vaughan
Fred m from Vaughan
1 review , ON

Lock replacements

Locksmith pros is very good.
I must admit i am not doing this review ever but I was asked to help these guys and submit a review so here it goes...
I called 3-4 companies for an estimate and only locksmith pros and another one that actually got back to me with a proper estimate. Locksmith pros was about 100 bucks less than the competition so I opted to go with them. The work went well and there were no surprises so I am happy with it. Good price + good service is great.

Thank you for your feedback!

William Bergman from Markham
William Bergman from Markham
1 review , ON

Deadbolt replacement

I had locksmith pros replace my deadbolt at home. They came on time and did a great job especially I must complement the technician for his attitude. Very good company.

Hi William,
Dani, our technician is known as one of our nicest one, You really got one of our best, and we thank you for this complement. I will def pass it on to him.
Thanks and all the best
Locksmith Pros team

More about Locksmith Pros

Since 2007 Locksmith Pros has been the locksmith of choice for the greater Toronto area.

We provide true 24 hour 7 Days a week Emergency locksmith services for all your Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Automotive Locksmith Needs. No Job is too small or to large!

When you call Locksmith Pros you know that your lock is going to be serviced by a professional, courteous, reputable and dependable locksmith technician.

Our Reputation, consistency and quality of work speaks for itself, we take pride in our job, and eager to satisfy every complex need that our clients may have.

That's why Locksmith Pros is the exclusive provider of Locksmith Services for Fairview Malls, Bentley Luggage and Gymboree Retail Stores.

Your satisfaction is what we strive for! Call us today, weather its an Emergency or to schedule an appointment for a service call.

Locks & Locksmiths
Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 Emergency Services Type of Locks and Keys: Deadbolts, Grip Sets, Key Pads, High Security Locks, Door Closer, Striker Plates, Fob Systems, Smart Locks, Push Bar Systems, Mul-T-Lock and many more. Lock Outs for: Doors of all types, Mailboxes, File Cabinets, desks, Safes, Cars and Trucks. Lock Repairs (Dead Bolts, Grip Sets, Door Handles, Lock Housing, Adjustments, Latch & Strike Adjustment Mul T Lock and many more) New Installations - All types of doors, file cabinets, mail boxes, desk locks, vehicle ignitions & spare/lost key reprogramming. Automotive: Spare Keys, Lost Keys, Ignition Repairs and Replacement, Key Reprogramming and many more. Save big over Dealer Prices!!!
24 Hour and Emergency Locksmith Services: Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 EMERGENCY. - Lock Outs - Residential, Automotive, Commercial. - New Installations. - Master Key Systems. - Repairs and Adjustment. - Re-key Services. - Repairs. Automotive: - Transponder chip keys. - VAT keys. - Laser cut key and high security laser keys. - Dealer Keys. - Boat keys. - Scooter keys. - Motorcycle keys. - Keys for 18-wheelers. - Foreign keys. - Key-less entry keys. -Door Hardware - Locks and Door Handles - Door Hardware - Door Guardian -Commercial Locks and Push Bars -Access Control/Card Readers -Keypad Door Locks -Intercoms -High Security Locks
SCLAGE, WEISER, YALE, SARGENT KWIKSET, MEDECO, MUL-T-LOCK
- Emergency Services. - Lock outs. - New Installations. - Corporate Accounts. - Automotive/Bike/Boats/Scooter/Trucks - Keys, Fobs and Ignitions. - Smart Locks. - High Security Locks.
2007