Locks & Locksmiths
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Vaughan  >  Locksmith Pros

Reviews for Locksmith Pros

Chloe

Fabulous service! Our front door handle broke and needed to be replaced. I called in the morning and Yanni was there by noon with new hardware! He worked quickly

Thanks to Yanni to install the new lock for my place and show me how to use the WEISER Smart Key System. It was tough to be lock out from your own home but thanks to Yanni and I learn something new today.

Thank you Yanni!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We glad we could help.

Kelly Campbell in Vaughan

Yaniv completed the work within a day and made sure the tenant was satisfied. I would highly recommend his service to anyone in the Vaughan area, certainly for commercial door and lock work.

Hi Kelly.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are glad you happy with our service!

Best of Luck.

Rjay in Toronto

The fellow was on time and quickly got the job done. He exceeded all expectations. From the fantastic, nice, looking brilliant, operation of the child guard lock which we installed to protect our elderly mom from leaving or opening the door announced. He also adjusted the dead bolt lock, so it would operate more smoothly. We are so extremely satisfied, and I would definitely recommend Locksmith pro in a heartbeat..

Thank you for your review. You are very welcome. Best of wishes for the New Year!

Christine in
1 review Kettleby, ON

I felt uneasy after moving into our new home because I was only given one key from the previous owner and was not sure if there were any other keys out there. I decided to call Locksmith Pros to rekey my locks after reading through reviews on homestars. They are true professionals. I spoke with Yani who was able to get someone to me right away. His worker, Amit, was friendly, professional and completed the job quickly with due care. He made sure to take off his shoes without me asking before walking through the house which is much appreciated. Also, he made sure I tried all the locks before leaving to make sure I was comfortable with the work and didn't have any issues. Lastly, the price quoted to me over the phone was the price I paid, there were no surprises! I will definitely use this company again and would highly recommend them.

Hi Christine.

Thank you for the great review. We always do our best to understand the task at hand and give fixed price or price range before commencing work. Thank you for your business, Marry Christmas and best for wishes for the New Year.

Regards,

Divia

I called Locksmith Pros after having a bad experience with another company in Thornhill who made me and my husband feel uncomfortable and left us in a worse situation with our lock than before they arrived.

I called Locksmith Pros and Yani arrived within 10 minutes of me calling and repaired my lock quickly. Yani was professional, explained everything clearly and professionally and didn't waste my time. Thank you so much Yani for your prompt service and I will recommend you to my friends and family!

Hi Divia,

Thank you for the great review! We are glad we could help In an efficient manner.

Regards,

Locksmithpros

Drew in Toronto

I called on a Friday morning for an emergency door lock/handle repair. These guys were responsive, on time, efficient, very capable, courteous and professional. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Drew,

Thank you for your review. We glad we could help.

Thank you.

Angel in Toronto

This exceptionally diligent company called me within the fiest 10mins. At first I had requested a service call from three other companies. But they were by far the most honest.

Not only do they have fixed rates and super fast service. But they were so knowledgeable in what they were doing. These days most don't work with customer satisfaction. But Yani and his technician Amit have given me faith in people providing excellent service.

Moving forward - I will recommend them to all whom need their services. They don't over charge and they don't add extra cost. Just individuals who believe in humanity.

Thank you!

Hi Angel,

Thank you so much for the kind words and great feedback!

We try to be fair, explain all available options, and recommend the best solution given specifics of the job or the issue at hand.

Kind Regards,

Yanni

Suzanne

They were able to accommodate us quickly. They arrived when they said they would and were very professional and friendly.

Thank you for a great review! We glad we could help!

More about Locksmith Pros

Since 2007 Locksmith Pros has been the locksmith of choice for the greater Toronto area.

We provide true 24 hour 7 Days a week Emergency locksmith services for all your Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Automotive Locksmith Needs. No Job is too small or to large!

When you call Locksmith Pros you know that your lock is going to be serviced by a professional, courteous, reputable and dependable locksmith technician.

Our Reputation, consistency and quality of work speaks for itself, we take pride in our job, and eager to satisfy every complex need that our clients may have.

That's why Locksmith Pros is the exclusive provider of Locksmith Services for Fairview Malls, Bentley Luggage and Gymboree Retail Stores.

Your satisfaction is what we strive for! Call us today, weather its an Emergency or to schedule an appointment for a service call.

Locks & Locksmiths
Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 Emergency Services Type of Locks and Keys: Deadbolts, Grip Sets, Key Pads, High Security Locks, Door Closer, Striker Plates, Fob Systems, Smart Locks, Push Bar Systems, Mul-T-Lock and many more. Lock Outs for: Doors of all types, Mailboxes, File Cabinets, desks, Safes, Cars and Trucks. Lock Repairs (Dead Bolts, Grip Sets, Door Handles, Lock Housing, Adjustments, Latch & Strike Adjustment Mul T Lock and many more) New Installations - All types of doors, file cabinets, mail boxes, desk locks, vehicle ignitions & spare/lost key reprogramming. Automotive: Spare Keys, Lost Keys, Ignition Repairs and Replacement, Key Reprogramming and many more. Save big over Dealer Prices!!!
24 Hour and Emergency Locksmith Services: Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 EMERGENCY. - Lock Outs - Residential, Automotive, Commercial. - New Installations. - Master Key Systems. - Repairs and Adjustment. - Re-key Services. - Repairs. Automotive: - Transponder chip keys. - VAT keys. - Laser cut key and high security laser keys. - Dealer Keys. - Boat keys. - Scooter keys. - Motorcycle keys. - Keys for 18-wheelers. - Foreign keys. - Key-less entry keys. -Door Hardware - Locks and Door Handles - Door Hardware - Door Guardian -Commercial Locks and Push Bars -Access Control/Card Readers -Keypad Door Locks -Intercoms -High Security Locks
SCLAGE, WEISER, YALE, SARGENT KWIKSET, MEDECO, MUL-T-LOCK
- Emergency Services. - Lock outs. - New Installations. - Corporate Accounts. - Automotive/Bike/Boats/Scooter/Trucks - Keys, Fobs and Ignitions. - Smart Locks. - High Security Locks.
2007