Locksmith Pros

Reviews for Locksmith Pros

gillian
gillian

lock change

The service was incredibly timely, professional and friendly. Could not be more pleased and would definitely recommend them.

Hi Gillian.

Thank you. It was pleasure to be of service to you.

Best of luck!

Scott Hamilton
Scott Hamilton

Downtown Store

Me and my wife have a store in the down town core.
We have lots of traffic in and out of the store unfortunately not all welcome. We needed a way to filter the access of some people.
Searching for solutions with some company’s. Locksmith pros found us one. A control on the door with a remote. Job had been done next day after our call. Since then me and my wife are more relaxed and happy we can filter the people who’s coming in.thanks for helping us.

Hi Scott.

Thank you for the great review !! We glad we managed to find a solution that worked for you.

Drew
Drew

Great Service

Needed an emergency lock change during prime time in the downtown Toronto area. All other agencies said it was impossible. Locksmith Pros came in the promised time, and treated the situation like the emergency it was! Theres a reason they are called the “Pros” great service!

Hi Drew! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us!

Thank you for your business.

Brenda G in Mississauga
Brenda G in Mississauga

Great locksmith service

They replied quickly, drilled off the old lock and returned the same day to put a new lock on a filing cabinet. Very friendly and professional technician. Great communication . Would recommend!

Thanks Brenda! We glad we could help.

Sean
Sean
1 review Barrie, ON

Great Experience!

I called Locksmith Pros and a few others to get some quotes , they answered my questions honestly and took the time to ask me important questions without trying to up-sell me. They arrived on time were professional and very friendly. When the job was completed there was no surprises with the bill. I would tell anyone who is looking for a locksmith to contact Locksmith Pros, great company and great service at a reasonable price.

Hi Sean,

Thanks for the great review ! We are glad to hear your were happy with our services.

Thank you for your business !

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Barrie, ON

New Business

I opened up a new business in Barrie and needed re-keying completed quickly. The service was very fast, the technician was friendly and the work was completed to 100% satisfaction.

Affordable, fast service. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a locksmith.

Thanks for reaching out to us Kevin and for taking the time to write a review. Glad we could help!

Victoria in Toronto in Toronto
Victoria in Toronto in Toronto

Awesome and fast and good price

Locksmith Pros showed up in an hour. Explained the best solution, re-keyed all my locks, and reasonably priced. Yani was great. A pleasant experience even though I was spending money ha ha. Recommended!

Hi Victoria. Thank you for an awesome review. At locksmith pros we always explain and provide the right solution. Thank you for your business.

Friendly and fast service

Great service from start to finish! Phoned in because we lost the keys to our front door. Person over the phone was pleasant and said they would have someone come by in about an hour. When the technician arrived he was very nice and explained a lot about the lock system we had and when I asked his opinion on the 'smart locks' he was more than happy to fill me in on some info and his point of view. He changed the lock inside the door with a new one and gave me two keys. Very happy.

Hi, thank you so much for the great review! We glad we could help.

Nora
Nora

Installed a key lock and a privacy door lock.

From the first phone call Yani presented as very professional, helpful and accommodating, his customer service exceeded my expectations.
I would like to provide you with a brief background, in that during my career of over 30 years, I was Vice President responsible for customer excellence; an I think that my standards and expectations are probably higher than most people.
So, when I provide accolades toward Yani, I do not do so lightly.
He represents your company to the highest possible standards.
Great work!
Thank you!

Hi Nora, thank you for the great review! Customer service and customer satisfaction is of great importance to us. Thank you for your business.

More about Locksmith Pros

Since 2007 Locksmith Pros has been the locksmith of choice for the greater Toronto area.

We provide true 24 hour 7 Days a week Emergency locksmith services for all your Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Automotive Locksmith Needs. No Job is too small or to large!

When you call Locksmith Pros you know that your lock is going to be serviced by a professional, courteous, reputable and dependable locksmith technician.

Our Reputation, consistency and quality of work speaks for itself, we take pride in our job, and eager to satisfy every complex need that our clients may have.

That's why Locksmith Pros is the exclusive provider of Locksmith Services for Fairview Malls, Bentley Luggage and Gymboree Retail Stores.

Your satisfaction is what we strive for! Call us today, weather its an Emergency or to schedule an appointment for a service call.

Locks & Locksmiths
Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 Emergency Services Type of Locks and Keys: Deadbolts, Grip Sets, Key Pads, High Security Locks, Door Closer, Striker Plates, Fob Systems, Smart Locks, Push Bar Systems, Mul-T-Lock and many more. Lock Outs for: Doors of all types, Mailboxes, File Cabinets, desks, Safes, Cars and Trucks. Lock Repairs (Dead Bolts, Grip Sets, Door Handles, Lock Housing, Adjustments, Latch & Strike Adjustment Mul T Lock and many more) New Installations - All types of doors, file cabinets, mail boxes, desk locks, vehicle ignitions & spare/lost key reprogramming. Automotive: Spare Keys, Lost Keys, Ignition Repairs and Replacement, Key Reprogramming and many more. Save big over Dealer Prices!!!
24 Hour and Emergency Locksmith Services: Residential - Commercial - Automotive - 24/7 EMERGENCY. - Lock Outs - Residential, Automotive, Commercial. - New Installations. - Master Key Systems. - Repairs and Adjustment. - Re-key Services. - Repairs. Automotive: - Transponder chip keys. - VAT keys. - Laser cut key and high security laser keys. - Dealer Keys. - Boat keys. - Scooter keys. - Motorcycle keys. - Keys for 18-wheelers. - Foreign keys. - Key-less entry keys. -Door Hardware - Locks and Door Handles - Door Hardware - Door Guardian -Commercial Locks and Push Bars -Access Control/Card Readers -Keypad Door Locks -Intercoms -High Security Locks
SCLAGE, WEISER, YALE, SARGENT KWIKSET, MEDECO, MUL-T-LOCK
- Emergency Services. - Lock outs. - New Installations. - Corporate Accounts. - Automotive/Bike/Boats/Scooter/Trucks - Keys, Fobs and Ignitions. - Smart Locks. - High Security Locks.
2007