Stonefeatherlandscapes

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Reviews for Stonefeatherlandscapes

Front and backyard reno - design, flagstone and landscaping

John has a "if you're going to do it, do it right" mentality, and it really shows in the quality of his work.

We originally engaged John to do some stonework for our (very small) backyard. He challenged our original design idea and suggested an alternate design, which would give us more usable space and require very little/no maintenance. We followed his lead and couldn't be happier with the result. The stonework is exceptional, he was fast and left no detail overlooked. He parged a portion of our foundation where we had water coming in before laying the stone down, and we have had no water issues since. Our backyard is now like an extension of our house - we use it more than we ever have before.

We were so pleased with the work John did in the summer 2020 that we engaged him to do our front yard in spring 2021, which involved landscaping, removing and old wooden retaining wall, replacing it with stone and creating a curved walkway for us to store and roll our garbage/recycling bins on. He ensured that water drainage issues, and went above and beyond, helping us with odd jobs around the interior and exterior of our home. We've received many, many compliments from neighbours!

Jennifer in Toronto
Jennifer in Toronto

Amazing work, reliable service

John did an incredible job putting in a stone patio and Retaining wall at the front of our house. The work was somewhat complicated as it required a lot of working around small spaces and corners. John did the job very quickly we couldn’t have been happier. We had gotten 3 or 4 different quotes for the same work prior to deciding on John and his price was very reasonable. He also put in a new patio in the back yard and he was done in just over a day. He’s incredibly hard working and gives it to you straight. I would definitely work with him again.
The attached picture is part way through the job.

Jennifer , I thank you for your generous thoughts. Too kind....john

Front walkway

John certainly knows his stuff, and his expertise helped us to pick a beautiful stone for our front walkway. John completed the job on time and on budget and so far, his work has stood up beautifully. We are really impressed with the final result and would recommend working with him.

I am humbled by your kind words. Much appreciated , john

E in Ottawa
E in Ottawa

Stonemasonry in backyard - natural stone patio and landacaping

John did just an awesome job. He was hard working, reliable and artistic. Went above and beyond and gave great ideas. The backyard looks great. Also great value for money. He did not overcharge and was very fair and on time and in budget.

Kind words are always appreciated. Public anonymity is desirable , I seek it myself , but I think Toronto is misspelled .

Calm in Waterloo
Calm in Waterloo

Trustworthy perfectionist

Perfection at it's best. John is a great guy and i have done about 3 projects. Always the best. Trustworthy. I would highly recommend. He guarantees his work if things shift the next year.

Backyard Transformation

My backyard had cracked concrete stamping which meant all the weeds grew through the cracks and I rarely got to enjoy my backyard. John was able to transform the backyard with beautiful stone work that included a contrasting pathway leading to my backyard gate. Greatest part is I went the whole summer without noticing any weeds growing through.

Lorna in Toronto
Lorna in Toronto

Stonework in our back yard

John is a pleasure to work with. He is fast, efficient and friendly. He is reliable and I would recommend using him for your landscaping needs. I have seen a lot of his work and it is fabulous. Thanks John!

Lorna, you know where to find me for the next phase of your project.
Thank you and enjoy. John

Jeff in Mississauga
Jeff in Mississauga

New stone walkway

John did a great job laying a new stone walkway and front steps at our house. He was responsible and responsive. He does all the work himself. We're very happy with the end result.

Very generous and much appreciated. Thank you, John

62 malibu in Old Toronto
62 malibu in Old Toronto

Outdoor stone step replacement

Excellent design and construction performed as promised and on time. The workmanship was excellent and John is very reliable .

Our new steps look excellent and have not been adversely affected by the winter snows.

Much appreciated, stonework must withstand exteremes. Toronto isn't California. John

Juergen Torlee in Toronto
Juergen Torlee in Toronto

Extremely professional, honest, caring, creative

We have used Stonefeatherlandscapes for several projects, including total re-landscaping of two back patios and one creation of a totally new front patio to replace the lawn. These required re-design of flower beds, borders and retaining walls and we are absolutely delighted with the results. They are very attentive and work diligently to solve problems and come up with ingenious solutions.

Juergen,
Many thanks for the kind words. I hope you and Liz have many years of enjoyment from them all.
John

More about Stonefeatherlandscapes

stonefeatherlandscapes. ca 65 Knighton Drive M4A 1V9 Victoria Village functional aesthetic creative stonework stonemason for 23 years in Denmark and Toronto johnstonefeather@gmail. com www. stonefeatherlandscapes. ca M4A 1V9
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?