Green Warriors

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Green Warriors

parisa
parisa

The best you can wish for

The Green Warriors landscaping is the best you can wish for. The GW staff are so punctual, hard working, considerate they know what they are doing. They turn my ugly, weedy, dry and in useable backyard to a heavenly green place. I can’t take off my eyes from my backyard. Seems it’s another place to me now. I highly recommend them. 10stars company. Won’t disappoint you. Thank you GW.

sumit_singh_1977 in Toronto
sumit_singh_1977 in Toronto

New sod

Was looking for a professional company to install new sod on my front and back yard. Reached them thru kijiji. Many others had visited this summer in June and July but Stan came across as a professional. Did his measurements on the first visit. Gave a rough quote.followed up that evening with web based quote on email and I signed up documents online. I was impressed that company is so tech savvy. The gave a date one week ahead. Notified that they would be at location in the morning of the installation. All crews wore branded shirts. I liked that. They went about their business. They were polite and answered any questions I had. They accommodated my small requests to clean up garden bed at no charge. They cleaned up the job site to my satisfaction before they left.
I already recommended them to my friend in Mississauga before they were out of sight. I will follow up this post in a month with pics to show if the installation quality matched their professionalism :)

Gary Slabodnik in Scarborough
Gary Slabodnik in Scarborough

2020 spring cleaning

The board of directors of York Condominium Corporation # 102 would like to thank you for a perfect spring cleaning job done around our building.

We are very happy to have you as our landscaping company all year round for this year and many more years to come.

Thank you.

Gary Slabodnik
Treasurer YCC # 102

Great Job

I would like to thank everyone involved for doing such a great job on my front and back yard. The service was excellent. The guys were on time, super polite and surpassed my expectations. They were clean and considerate of my family's special needs. Any future work required, I will only go with you. Many thanks!

tnicolopoulos in Scarborough
tnicolopoulos in Scarborough

New Sod and Fence

Great customer service, hard working crew, on budget and time. The Green Warriors team were very friendly and easy to work with. Would hire them again. Very happy!

Thank you Tom. We will be happy to work with you again!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Sodd yard

They replaced the front yard within a reasonable time. They cleaned the front lawn after installation of the sodd. Anytime, there was a concern, they responded in a timely fashion. Great service!

Thank you very much, Michael!

DRotari
DRotari
1 review Aurora, ON

Landscape

I would like to thank Green Warriors for an amazing backyard they built for us. Now we have a lot of privacy, nice and fresh grass and we have more time to enjoy it.

Thank you for your review!
Enjoy it!

Denis
Denis
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

New Grass installation

Thank Green Warriors for an amazing service. My backyard is looking great now. I can't wait when I could use it again!
Thanks Stan and the team!

Thank you Denis, It is a good time to use it now, the weather is getting better!

More about Green Warriors

Green Warriors is the Landscaping and Construction company covering all GTA.
Are tired of fighting with weeds and dandelions? Do you want to have a fresh and healthy lawn? Green Warriors is your solution!!

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.