Green Warriors

John D from Richmond Hill
John D from Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Green, Green Grass of Home

Great product, great people and certainly great value from Stan's Green Warriors.

Dennis and team did an fabulous on-time job over two-days with no surprises. Front boulevard and front and rear lawns were sodded with Kentucky Blue. The two sides of our house were converted into a beautiful pea gravel pathway(s) with natural slate stepping stones.

A Hunter irrigation system was installed that works beautifully. This is extremely important to us because a new lawn requires a lot of water and TLC. The system is fully automatic, easily hooked up to our outdoor faucet and it even monitors rain fall. While we sleep, the system works its magic.

Photos to follow in four to six weeks, once the roots have taken hold and the lawn has had a haircut.

Five medals for the Green Warriors!

Thank you, John!

Gennaro
Gennaro

New Sod and sprinkler head replacement

I called Stan to provide me with a quote for the installation of Sod and to repair/move some sprinkler heads. Stan was punctual, friendly, and very professional. Stan explained all the details that were required to complete the job, he listened to my concerns and responded accordingly. Denis and his team did a wonderful job installing the sod and making sure that I was satisfied with the job his crew was doing. I would not hesitate to recommend Green Warriors. I am thrilled with the way my grass looks and the way my sprinklers operate.

Thank you!!

Tomasz in Barrie
Tomasz in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Green Warriors

Green Warriors did a fabulous job with re-sodding my lawn. They worked hard all long, hot, and humid day. Quality work, well managed and organized. All the staff was very courteous.
I strongly recommend their services.

Thomas

July 2021

MF
MF
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replace part of back lawn

I noticed Stan's team replacing a lawn in the neighbourhood and they did a good job. I asked for a quote from them and other companies. I compared prices and ratings and selected Stan and his team. I'm glad I went with Green Warriors. They did a great job.

holland
holland
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New Sods installation.

We found Green Warriors sodding company on the internet.
The crew who installed the sods were very quick and efficient. Did a job for our complete satisfaction.
Also the sods used were in very good quality.
I have no hesitation to recommend this company for large or small jobs.

Satisfied customer.
Nanda.

Ivan in Stratford
Ivan in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

sodding, irrigation system, interlocking

They are doing a good quality job. Green Warriors removed old grass and now I have a new lawn and new walkway and backyard patio. Hunter irrigation system works great.

m in Richmond Hill
m in Richmond Hill

Definitely would recommend

Everyone at Green Warriors that I was in contact with were very professional and friendly. They asked to come a few days earlier than my appointment since rain was expected which shows they were in top of things. They arrived on time and worked quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up after. All in all I’m very pleased with my new lawn! I definitely recommend them!

James in Dunnville
James in Dunnville
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

sod and sprinklers

Green Warriors recently installed a sprinkler system and sodded our backyard. The crew showed up on time on the agreed upon date. They were professional and courteous. The lawn looks lovely and sprinkler system is functioning perfectly.

hbd in Richmond Hill
hbd in Richmond Hill

Great job

I needed my backyard lawn replaced. I found Green Warriors on Homestars. I contacted three companies for quotes. Green Warriors were the best value and called for follow up after they did the quote. Everyone was very friendly. Asked to come a few days early because rain was expected which shows they were on too of things. Four guys came and worked quickly and efficiently. They cleaned up after themselves. I’m very happy with my new lawn!

Lawn
Lawn

Sod installation

The team did an excellent job ! Very professional and great service! They also explained to me how to water newly installed sod and how to take proper care of lawn.

More about Green Warriors

Green Warriors is the Landscaping and Construction company covering all GTA.
Are tired of fighting with weeds and dandelions? Do you want to have a fresh and healthy lawn? Green Warriors is your solution!!

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.