Green Warriors

Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Green Warriors

New Lawn

I have creeping weed on my lawn for the last couple of years and tired of doing all weed preventive measures. Finally I called few of them for a new lawn. Green warrior gave a very fare quote with clear details of work. They laid new lawn and I am thrilled with their work. Stanislav Bazaev easily approachable and gave very useful information about the lawn care for the future. They are very professional and the job done by them is simply outstanding.

Raj. S

Lawn Care

I have now used Green Warriors Landscaping twice to provide sod for my lawn and their service has been outstanding. No matter how busy they were, they got back to me very quickly if I had any questions. They were prompt, professional and obviously highly informed on all aspects of landscaping. When raccoons began turning over the sod they had laid, Green Warriors offered me a service for a modest extra cost to put temporary netting over my lawn to protect it from this persistent problem. My lawn is now a thick luscious green, due not only to the quality of their product but the helpfulness of their advice on lawn maintenance. Thank you Green Warriors Landscaping!

Dear Christine!

Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience.
Thank you for warm words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Janina
Janina

Projekt

Green Warriors is the landscaping company we would recommend to anyone.
Stan and his crew were awesome; very professional, thorough and clearly took pride in their work.
Great workers, friendly people and excellent pricing.
Stan is extremely prompt with his email and text responds and he was a pleasure to work with.
We are very happy to see our backyard transformed to a beautiful place now.
Thank you Stan and your crew for a wonderful job you have done.

Dear Janina,

Thank you for nice words! It's nice to hear that you like your new lawn. We wish you all the best!

adam
adam

Snow removal

Stan have been servicing my commercial property for a few seasons. The work is great and in a timely matter. I would recommend green worrior to anyone that needs snow removal services. They offer competitive pricing.

Dear Adam,

Thank you for warm words. It's a pleasure working with you!

Stan

zackmeyer
zackmeyer

Landscaping

I needed top soil and sod for my front and back yard of my house.i searched around eventually finding Green warriors gave a call , told them what I needed done, they came exactly on time and when we agreed upon brought the tools necessary to prep the ground , and then got the job done perfectly and quickly didn’t leave a mess and really just got the job done fast and very good. Having them come do my next property as well.

Dear Zack,
Thank you very much for the great review!We really appreciate your kind words and we will continue to provide our customers with great service!
Have a great day!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Snow Removal

Great and polite people to deal with. Promptly showed up. Job well done and their cellphone line is up and running 24/7, full season. Stan is a very easy person to make deals with. Thanks a lot guys and hope to see you next season.

Hello Frank,
We are glad that you are happy with our snow removal service.
Thank you for leaving this awesome review, it means a lot to us.

All the best,

Olga
Olga
1 review Newmarket, ON

Newmarket

Has my backyard soddind Done last August . Very happy with the work performed by Stan and his crew. Grading and attention was Excellent.
If you have any concerns about what company to goo with choose Green Warriors . You wouldn’t be disappointed , Highly recommended!

Dear Olga!
Thank you for your recommendation. Very appreciated.

kristina
kristina

New lawn

The Green Warriors team is amazing! I hired them in September to resodding of my backyard. Everything was completed one time, the crew worked very hard, the end result was amazing. Would definitely use them again!

Dear Kristina,
It's nice to hear that you like your new lawn.We wish you all the best!

gsavina74
gsavina74

Flooring installation

Approximately 800 sq.ft of flooring installed in under 2 days and the cost was reasonable and as quoted. Very happy and satisfied with my new floor. Excellent customer service! I highly recommend Green Warriors services!
Gayana

Dear Gayana!

Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience.
We look forward to working together again on your next project.

Robert a.
Robert a.

Basement finishing

We had our basement fully finished. We chose Green Warriors due to friend's recommendation.The work was started and completed exactly as it was discussed.Our basement looks fantastic now! We have already recommended Green Warriors to our neighbors.
Robert and Hasmik

Dear Robert and Hasmik,
Thank you very much for the great review!It is great to hear that you like your new basement.
It was our pleasure!

More about Green Warriors

Green Warriors is the Landscaping and Construction company covering all GTA.
Are tired of fighting with weeds and dandelions? Do you want to have a fresh and healthy lawn? Green Warriors is your solution!!

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.