Green Warriors

Reviews for Green Warriors

bariburnu1
bariburnu1

Lawn care

Green Warriors did an excellent job on my backyard sodding project, Mr Stanislav and his team were very kind and professional lam glad that I met this kind of honest businesmen they were on time delivered what they promised highly recommend to whoever needs this kind of work

Newmarket Home Owner in Markham
Newmarket Home Owner in Markham

Sodding

Hired this company to do a simple job of sodding part of the front and backyard. Once laid, the job called for rolling the sod. They didn’t do it and they promised to come back later in the week. Never showed up. Have left 2 messages. Never returned my calls. Very disappointed.

Dear Fran,

We are very sorry that you were dissatisfied with our service, although to be honest, we do not understand the reason for your disobedience.
We have a well-established process of sodding(you can visit our website to see it) and we roll the grass every time on each project. When you told me that my team didn't roll it, I was very surprised and I said that I will talk to my crew and if they really didn't roll it, then they will come back and do it. Also, I asked you if you have any problems with the grass, you didn't have any and your only concern was that we didn't roll the grass. The crew leader assured me that the work was done according to the protocol of the company and the lawn was rolled.
As for your calls to me, every day I receive a huge amount of calls and I miss a few of them, but I have not received any messages or emails from you. As soon as I received a negative review here I tried to contact you for a few weeks but you didn't pick up the phone. I will appreciate if you contact me to discuss your dissatisfaction because the goal of our company to make the client happy. We would like to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope that you will contact me directly.

Best regards,
Stan.

Alan from Markham
Alan from Markham

Grass Repair

We used Green Warriors to replace about 300 square feet of grass in our backyard that was never going to recover from the drought damage. Stan was always very pleasant to deal with and arranged to do the job in a matter of days. Rocco and Frank came right on time and explained a lot about the process. The sod blended in seamlessly with the existing grass within a couple of weeks. We were delighted with the outcome, and would not hesitate to use them again.

Dear Alan,

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate it!

New Lawn

I have creeping weed on my lawn for the last couple of years and tired of doing all weed preventive measures. Finally I called few of them for a new lawn. Green warrior gave a very fare quote with clear details of work. They laid new lawn and I am thrilled with their work. Stanislav Bazaev easily approachable and gave very useful information about the lawn care for the future. They are very professional and the job done by them is simply outstanding.

Raj. S

Dear Raj!

Thank you very much for the warm words!
Have a great day!

Lawn Care

I have now used Green Warriors Landscaping twice to provide sod for my lawn and their service has been outstanding. No matter how busy they were, they got back to me very quickly if I had any questions. They were prompt, professional and obviously highly informed on all aspects of landscaping. When raccoons began turning over the sod they had laid, Green Warriors offered me a service for a modest extra cost to put temporary netting over my lawn to protect it from this persistent problem. My lawn is now a thick luscious green, due not only to the quality of their product but the helpfulness of their advice on lawn maintenance. Thank you Green Warriors Landscaping!

Dear Christine!

Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience.
Thank you for warm words! It was a pleasure working with you!

Janina
Janina

Projekt

Green Warriors is the landscaping company we would recommend to anyone.
Stan and his crew were awesome; very professional, thorough and clearly took pride in their work.
Great workers, friendly people and excellent pricing.
Stan is extremely prompt with his email and text responds and he was a pleasure to work with.
We are very happy to see our backyard transformed to a beautiful place now.
Thank you Stan and your crew for a wonderful job you have done.

Dear Janina,

Thank you for nice words! It's nice to hear that you like your new lawn. We wish you all the best!

adam
adam

Snow removal

Stan have been servicing my commercial property for a few seasons. The work is great and in a timely matter. I would recommend green worrior to anyone that needs snow removal services. They offer competitive pricing.

Dear Adam,

Thank you for warm words. It's a pleasure working with you!

Stan

zackmeyer
zackmeyer

Landscaping

I needed top soil and sod for my front and back yard of my house.i searched around eventually finding Green warriors gave a call , told them what I needed done, they came exactly on time and when we agreed upon brought the tools necessary to prep the ground , and then got the job done perfectly and quickly didn’t leave a mess and really just got the job done fast and very good. Having them come do my next property as well.

Dear Zack,
Thank you very much for the great review!We really appreciate your kind words and we will continue to provide our customers with great service!
Have a great day!

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto

Snow Removal

Great and polite people to deal with. Promptly showed up. Job well done and their cellphone line is up and running 24/7, full season. Stan is a very easy person to make deals with. Thanks a lot guys and hope to see you next season.

Hello Frank,
We are glad that you are happy with our snow removal service.
Thank you for leaving this awesome review, it means a lot to us.

All the best,

Olga
Olga
1 review Newmarket, ON

Newmarket

Has my backyard soddind Done last August . Very happy with the work performed by Stan and his crew. Grading and attention was Excellent.
If you have any concerns about what company to goo with choose Green Warriors . You wouldn’t be disappointed , Highly recommended!

Dear Olga!
Thank you for your recommendation. Very appreciated.

More about Green Warriors

Green Warriors is the Landscaping and Construction company covering all GTA.
Are tired of fighting with weeds and dandelions? Do you want to have a fresh and healthy lawn? Green Warriors is your solution!!

Give us a call today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to hearing from you.