Calgary AB T2R 0L2

Reviews for 20/20 Master Home Inspections

Tori  in Calgary
Tori in Calgary

Condo in Cochrane

Being a first time home owner I was very nervous going into our first ever home inspection. Chase & Sebastian we’re both very down to earth and made my nerves disappear quite quickly. They really made this process fun and easy going. They were very kind to give me small
Tips and suggestions to keep our future condo in good shape. These two guys are gems and I would
Definitely recommend hiring them again in the future, money well spent.
Thanks again !
-Tori & Ryan :)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

These guys are awesome

We had Darren and Tyler our from 2020 to inspect a house in Mount Royal and could not have been happier with the service. They both came out so one of them could attend to the details of documenting the inspection while the other took the time to talk with us about the house and its many systems. They were amazingly knowledgeable, thorough and a pleasure to be with over the four hour inspection. The report was delivered the same day and was extremely useful. Advice: GET THE SEWER SCOPING DONE. Your crazy not to.
Thanks guys, great work!

MikeSerrao in Calgary
MikeSerrao in Calgary

Sewer scoping

403.836.5528
Calgary
AB
T2R 0L2

Buying a house in Brentwood, last minute my realtor said that we should get the sewer scoped. He called his guy and they actually made it out on super short notice. Tyler came out and went to it as soon as he got there and had it scoped all the way to the city in minutes. It’s great to know that you won’t have sewer problems when buying a home! Something that cost $300 to save my business $25,000.00. Well worth it. Tyler was great and had the information to me by the same evening. I highly recommend using these guys.

Andrew in Calgary
Andrew in Calgary

Friendly, Knowledgeable and Trustworthy.

We have used Lucas and his team twice now and I would recommend them to anyone needing a quality and thorough home inspection. The first time we used them they helped us make a decision NOT TO buy a home and the next they reassured us that we were buying the right home. Each time we had our report by the end of the day. They are all friendly, knowledgable and trustworthy.

5320072abc in Calgary
5320072abc in Calgary

Home Inspection

Having own a few homes in past married life. This experience of a new home on my own and having a Home Inspection that I never have encounter like with Lucas and his team Sebastian. I can't say enough praise. I am so thankful that I Chose 20/20 & Co. to do the job. Beside doing what was asked and much more. His advise on how to maintain was an extra bonus for me. He was my version of a Mike Holmes!

Shams in
Shams in

Home Inspection in Airdrie

After reading the incredible reviews posted for 20/20, we asked Lucas and his team to inspect our first home. This was easily the best experience of the home buying process and we got more than we could have imagined from these fantastic professionals!

It was easy to book the inspection and Lucas was very accommodating of our schedule. In fact, even before we met, he had given us lots of advice to ensure that we were fully prepared for the property we were about to purchase.

On the day of the inspection, we met Lucas, Sebastian, and Tyler. They were already in the process of inspecting the outside and the roof. As first time home buyers (and young people), we were totally out of our element. This was not a problem, however, as Lucas is a teacher at heart. He was more than willing to teach us not only about our house, but also taught a great deal about what it takes to maintain a home. He was also very clear in highlighting what were big issues and what were small ones. We had a number of questions and they were all answered thoroughly and clearly.

On completion of the inspection, we felt 100% confident about buying the property. We received a detailed report within hours of meeting Lucas and his team. This report contained close to 100 photos and an incredible amount of information to make an informed decision. While the report was detailed, it never felt overwhelming or inaccessible.

Lucas phoned us the evening of the inspection to make sure we didn't have any further questions or concerns. We must highlight that Lucas was our biggest ally during the home buying process. We feel so incredibly lucky to have come across 20/20. We have already recommended them to several of our friends and they will, without a doubt, be involved in all our future real estate endeavors!

Teresa in Calgary
Teresa in Calgary

Home Inspection

We were so blessed to have Lucas, Sebastian and Tyler working with us on not one but two home inspections. With the valuable combination of book smarts and actual hands on construction experience from the ground up makes this team special. They were able to help us understand the scope of what needed to be done and direction on who to call for any issues that we could not handle ourselves. We would not hesitate to recommend 20/20 Master Home Inspections Inc.

Dwight & Teri Bobier

T. Quinn in Calgary
T. Quinn in Calgary

Peace of mind buying our house

We recently hired 20/20 Master Home Inspections to do the inspection on our new house. Lucas and Sebastian were absolutely fantastic. As a homebuilder himself Lucas has a relentless eye for detail and craftsmanship. They were extremely thorough not only in terms of items they brought to our attention but in ensuring my fiancee and I understood everything they were pointing out. As first time home buyers I cannot express how comforting it was to have Lucas and Sebastian take the time to review everything they found in such a way we didn't have to be builders ourselves to understand them.

That level of care flowed through into the report we were promptly provided which like the inspection itself was thorough, concise and extremely easy for us to follow with lots photos and notes, as well as tips on how to keep your home running smoothly. Their detailed report made it easy for us to approach our builder and we were able to get them to address all of the items Lucas and Sebastian had identified.

Lucas and Sebastian are direct and unapologetic about how detailed they are while inspecting your home. But that's exactly why we felt so comfortable in proceeding with the purchase.

Deborah in Toronto
Deborah in Toronto
1 review Bragg Creek, AB

Home Inspection

Lucas and Sebastian arrived promptly on time and immediately commenced the home inspection. Any deficiences found were passed on to me along with recommendations on how best to remedy the situation. Both are very knowledgeable and thorough in their inspection going above and beyond what I believe a normal inspection would entail. Both guys are courteous and respectful but the acid test is would I use them again. ABSOLUTELY!
Regards
Bill Ronan

Annabelle in Kamloops
Annabelle in Kamloops

Very friendly home inspection

Very impressed with both Lucas and Sebastian. Got there early and had already started working when we got there. They were both very friendly and very down to earth. Will talk to you like you have been friends for years and they explain things very well for beginners. Lucas will go above and beyond to provide many suggestions on how to look after your home and to add value to your investment. Would definitely recommend them to anyone

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Calgary?