Hazelnut Gardening

HomeStars  >  Garden Maintenance in Toronto  >  Hazelnut Gardening

Reviews for Hazelnut Gardening

shelly in Toronto
shelly in Toronto

Garden clean-up, design, planting and maintenance

It was great working with Peter this year. He set up a schedule for clean-up, design/planting, and maintenance. I enjoyed my yard this year and the gardening was gorgeous. I got a lot for my budget and am looking forward to booking in with Hazelnut again next year!!

Laurie from Toronto
Laurie from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Garden Clean-up

Peter and his crew did a fantastic job in cleaning out my father's garden beds (which had been neglected for several years). They also cleaned up all the hard surfaces as well as trimmed and split several plants. We were very happy with the outcome of the work.

Why such a low rating? Well, after being so pleased with the clean-up work, I reached out to Peter to get an idea of how much it would cost to do additional work. There was no reply to my email, and no reply to my follow-up email. I can understand if the company is busy/unable to take on more clients/don't want to do this kind of work. However, out of courtesy, I should have been contacted.

Hi Laurie,

I am very sorry I was not able to respond to you in a timely manner. It is a very busy time of the year for us gardeners, but that's no excuse. The fault is entirely mine and I apologize. I will provide you with some suggestions via email. I do appreciate your comments on our work and it was a pleasure working for you and your father.

Peter

Mississauga
Mississauga
6 reviews ETOBICOKE, ON

General clean up of property (landscaping, weeding, pruning, planting and mulching)

Peter and his team did an absolutely amazing job with our property. They were very hardworking, meticulous and thorough in their work. In addition, I found them to be very professional and courteous. We are very pleased with the work they did for us and would highly recommend. Thank you.

Ginette,
Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you and I hope you enjoy your garden's new look.
Peter

Peter Grant from Mississauga
Peter Grant from Mississauga

Garden Design & Installation

Hazelnut Gardening did an excellent job with designing and installing our new garden! Peter and all his staff are hard working, polite and really do a great job!
We are very happy, and would definitely recommend their services to others... and have!

More about Hazelnut Gardening

Organic Garden Design & Maintenance www. hazelnutgardening. ca
Looking for Garden Maintenance pros in Toronto?