Reno Ready Floors

Reno Ready Floors

Reviews for Reno Ready Floors

Richard from Calgary
Richard from Calgary

Repair kitchen floor for new cabinets

We had torn down our old kitchen cabinets and we needed to get the drywall and floor repaired, for new cabinets. I called Joe to take care of the repairs. Parts of my floor had K3, other parts had subfloor and other parts needed subfloor. Joe did a great job repairing and levelling the floor. They also put in new drywall for the incoming backsplash. Joe did a great job and afterwards we had no issues with installing the new cabinets. Joe is very knowledgeable and great to work with.

RC

aessedai in Calgary
aessedai in Calgary

Removed floors and kitchen will very little dust

As part of a kitchen renovation project that I'm doing, I decided to replace the existing ceramic tile and hardwood floors that I had on the main floor. I contacted Joe after he was recommended to me by another contractor. Joe and his crew were fantastic. Very easy to work with and I chose them to remove the kitchen cabinets as well. Considering the amount of tile they had to rip up and sand, I expected a lot of dust but they really kept it down to a minimum. All of the flooring installers were telling me that there would be no way to save the plywood under the tile but the guys had no problems sanding it down and leaving the subfloor ready for the new hardwood.

Colin Dalz in Calgary
Colin Dalz in Calgary

Corrected uneven floor

I am a DIY'er. I tied to use self levelling compound on my kitchen floor and completely messed it up. Called Joe at Reno-Ready Floors and he was there the same day to take a look and provide an estimate. He returned 5 days later to level the floor and the work was great. He also took the time to explain how the product works and how it meant to be used so in the future I know what applications self levelling compound is for. Here's a couple pictures.

Thanks, Colin...we appreciate the review. Hope the rest of your renovation is a success. Call me if you run into any more issues!

Masterpiece Hardwood Flooring
Masterpiece Hardwood Flooring

Various projects

We have worked with Joe and his company for the past few years and the experience with them has always been great. They are prompt, efficient and extremely clean with all of their removal work. We've had them level concrete on occasion which they also do a great job of. Joe is very experienced in his area of expertise and the floors are always clean and ready to go when we start. Highly recommended!

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. One of our goals is to make the job easier for installers by prepping the site properly. Glad we can do this for you and we hope to continue working with you guys!

John C from Chestermere
John C from Chestermere

Floor Levelling

The job I hired Reno Ready Floors for was a small one, but done well nonetheless. I just had them grind down two high spots in a floor and level them out. I have no complaints- they were efficient and the job was done exactly on budget for what they quoted me.

Hi John...thank you for your review. I'm glad the job went well and you were pleased with our service! Hopefully we can do business again in the future.

Tess M from Chestermere
Tess M from Chestermere

Hardwood & Tile Floor

I hired Reno Ready Floors to install hardwood on both levels of my home, including stairs and they did an awesome job. They also did tiling in the front entrance and two bathrooms. Everything went smoothly and the work was really well done- we are super happy.

Hi Tess, thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We're glad everything turned out well! Keep us in mind for future renovations :)

Chris M from Chestermere
Chris M from Chestermere

Floor Removal/Hardwood Preparation

I hired Reno Ready Floors to remove the flooring from the entire main floor in preparation for hardwood flooring. They were phenomenal - very professional, everything was done well and they kept everything clean while they worked as well as upon leaving.

Hi Chris, thanks so much for this great review. Glad to hear we met your every expectation. Hope the rest of the renovation went well!

Jo-Anne G from Calgary
Jo-Anne G from Calgary

Floor Levelling/Repair

We hired Reno Ready Floors because we had a lower level in our home that we wanted finished and needed some serious work done on the floor. They levelled the floors, filled the cracks and used a self-levelling agent on about 1000 sqft area. One thing I was really impressed with was that for such a large area it required a large crew and it was a particularly gross, rainy day leaving our backyard very muddy. The workers went out of their way to get and lay plywood so as to not destroy our grass while unloading, which was much appreciated. My only criticism is also a compliment and that was that they are a bit perfectionist. That being said, they did what they said, in the time and budget that was quoted. They even went out of their way to find discounts on supplies to help us avoid over paying for anything.

Hi Joanne, thank you for writing a review for us. Yes, the weather was a challenge, but we did manage to worked around it. I'm really glad everything turned out!

Paul P from Chestermere
Paul P from Chestermere

Hardwood Installation

I hired Reno Ready Floors because I wanted hardwood installed in both the upper and lower levels of my condo. They had to lay concrete since the original concrete was in bad shape. They were very professional and knowledgeable, coming ahead of time and providing great information as to what to expect in regards to timelines and work that needed to be done, as well as providing a quote on the cost, which they then stuck to exactly.

Thanks for taking the time write in, Paul. It's certainly nice to know people appreciate our efforts!

Fiona from Calgary
Fiona from Calgary

Concrete leveling (surface prep for laminate installation)

Joe Kubista and his guys provided the best customer service I've ever experienced from a tradesperson (which might not be saying much). They came when they said they would for both the quote and the job (which is very important to me). They cleaned up after themselves and were considerate of the neighbors in my condo building. The estimate was thorough and he explained the pricing process well and listened to the specific concerns of my space. The job ended up costing me a little less than estimated - which is always nice. Joe called ME to follow up, a couple days after the job, which I was very impressed with. The leveling wasn't quite able to remove the biggest ridge in the floor but he came back with no complaints, on time again, and at no additional charge, to grind the ridge down further to an acceptable tolerance. I'd definitely recommend this business.

More about Reno Ready Floors

Flooring Removal and More! We specialize in Floor Removal. We are here to help you start your renovation. Removing the old flooring can be very messy and time consuming. We can save you money and hassle. When we come into your home, we will keep it clean and tidy and ...
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Calgary?