Duke Removal Solutions

Duke Removal Solutions

Reviews for Duke Removal Solutions

AshleyD2021
AshleyD2021

By far the best moving experience I've had

Phenomenal doesn't even begin to describe the experience I had with the DRS team. The team was ON TIME (when does that happen with movers!?) , they were so friendly, incredibly organized & efficient in how they worked together and they were SO courteous. Their rates are great and there are no hidden fees. They even fixed some of my furniture so that it was in way better condition than what my last movers left it in - they fixed my bed, as it seemed my last movers incorrectly threw together when rebuilding it. Every time they saw something that seemed a bit off (ie, pieces missing on furniture, incorrect installs, etc) they immediately brought it to my attention, provided some solutions/options and asked for my go ahead before proceeding. They even gave me some consultative options on how to lay out certain things in certain rooms. I've moved 6 times in the past 8 years and it's always been so stressful - not a single thing went wrong with this move all thanks to this awesome crew. Thank you Kosta and team for everything... this was an amazing experience and I will use you again when needed, and will happily recommend you any day of the week to anyone that needs a moving/removal service.

Thank you Ashley for the kind words. you also where fantastic to work with and we are extremely happy we made the move as easy as possible for you 😀

Junk Removal as Part of a Move

We have used Kosta and his team four times and every time the service is excellent and the crews professional. They made our downsizing and move much easier and not sure what I would have done without Kosta. The only removal service I would ever use.

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto

Highly recommended movers

Kostas and his ream were efficient, professional, careful and very polite. I hired the team in October. Due to my lawyers oversight, I had to change the date which we easily came up with a solution. The team worked swiftly and easily moved items into my narrow semi. Such a wonderful team who made my move easy :)

Janris38 in Corbyville
Janris38 in Corbyville
1 review Corbyville, ON

Excellent service and Professionalism

Kosta and his team were extremely professional and they moved some items from Toronto to our Belleville home and then moved the Belleville home to Another location. His team were very careful with the items that they moved and took great care with our fagile items. I would highly recommend him and his team for your home move~

Junk Removal, Moving services

Kosta and his team are exceptional! I am a professional organizer and use his services regularly. They are hardworking, efficient, careful, friendly, strategic, affordable, and constantly go above and beyond the expectations. They are a well oiled machine. I highly recommend them.

Shadia
Shadia

Removal junk

Kosta and his team were amazing, fast, careful, and honest. They were extremely professional and also friendly. It was great experience, well done job without any damage, I would ask them help again and recommend them to my friends and family.

thank you Shadia for the kind words. you and your husband where fantastic to work with as well! we love to hear that our work was to you satisfaction

audrey a.
audrey a.

Movers

Kosta and his team were incredibly efficient, careful, and honest. They were extremely professional and also absolutely lovely. Overall, it was fantastic value for a job very well done. Without hesitation, I would use them again and recommend them to my friends and family.

thank you audrey! it was a pleasure working with you and glad we could meet your expectations

tlorocks55
tlorocks55

Moving

The absolutely best moving service I have ever used. All the staff were professional, courteous and efficient. They made a very stressful move of a condo and a 4 bedroom 40+year old home, in one week, so easy. Even with a lot of very heavy pieces and tons of boxes, they did all the hard work with a fantastic attitude and never stopped until the job was done. I cannot rave at how much this company did for me and how truly amazing they were. I was utterly impressed!

thank you for the kind words. glad we could make your move as easy as possible. it was a pleasure working with you

Junk removal, moving services

I have worked on numerous occasions with Kosta and the DRS team. Whether it's a little bit of junk and donations to be picked up, or a whole home move, I have always received exceptional service for myself and my clients as well. Very reasonable prices along with a reliable and efficient team. Always a pleasure to work with.
Always my number one choice.

thank you Laura! you are great to work with and look forward on continuing to provide excellent service

Order in the House  in Richmond Hill
Order in the House in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Best Junk Removal & Movers in town!

I have been running my professional organizing, staging and move management company for almost 10 years and Kosta and his team have been our go to junk removal and moving company since the beginning. I refer them to all of my colleagues and clients. They are reliable, prompt, reasonable & provide excellent customer service. Highly recommend!

thank you @order in the house. it's always a pleasure working with your team. we do our best to match your impeccable service

More about Duke Removal Solutions

Duke Removal Solutions is THE convenient, affordable and effortless way to have almost anything removed from your home, office or commercial space. Our company prides itself on customer service and satisfaction. Our employees are professional and attentive so that we may provide you with an easy and worry free experience. Our competitive pricing and great service allows you to get MORE for LESS!