Plumbing

416-888-1496/416-880
77 patricia ave
Toronto
M2M 1J1

Hamed was recommended by my contractor. All his work was done at the price promised, which was better than our two other estimates, and even got his team to stack our washer and dryer at no extra cost. He even did a follow up call with our contractor to make sure we were fully satisfied with the work he did setting up our laundry room! Look froward to working with him again for our basement Reno next year!

Aleks from Toronto
Aleks from Toronto

Odd smell from washroom

Firstly if like to say that I never write any poor reviews! This is a first for me but I was so appalled by this service that I had to let people know!!! I had called Ahmed to come in regarding a weird awful smell coming from the extension of the house. He came in and looked around and went downstairs and flushed some
Water down my SP with some of our detergent he then assured me that the smell is coming from there - I wasn't convinced but I trusted him. He charged me 250 dollars for an hour ( if that... Maybe even less) of him putting my water detergent down the SP which I could have done myself
Turns out the smell stayed and even got worse!
I tried calling him back and no answer. I then left a voice mail and no call back. I called him
From
My husband cell phone and what a surprise he answered and went on and on about him meaning to call me back but he forgot. I explained that he needs to come
Back and help get this fixed since we paid him
For a service that wasn't completed he told
Me
He would be there on the weekend ! He stood me up twice I waited around not just one day but two for him. I am in shock at how unprofessional and awful this guy is.. Please do not make the same
Mistake I did and be made a fool.

Chris F from East York
Chris F from East York
1 review East York, ON

Backwater valve/replacement of basement drain

The floor drain in the basement backed up with sewage and I was left looking for alternatives as I was a recent first time home buyer and was completely caught off guard when this problem occurred. I called the most obvious choices for plumbing work but was left with overpriced quotes and still uninformed as to how I should progress. You see, those companies send out a plumber and since most of them work off commission they try and up-sell things that aren't even required. It felt dishonest and untrustworthy. That's why I'm so thankful to have met Hamed and his team at TOP CHOICE PLUMBING. He made it seem as if he had my best interest in mind, which he did, and gave me a solution I was extremely satisfied with. A subsidy program that Hamed mentioned allows you to install a backwater valve and the city will compensate you a certain percentage. He also showed me how my clay pipe was cracked on top, since they were going to be breaking cement, it would be wise to install a new pvc pipe, backwater valve and drain cleanout all at the same time. Hamed and his crew did such an incredible job, difficult as well, at such a great price, I am forever thankful of their work. I won't hesitate if any other plumbing is required!

Mike from North York
Mike from North York
1 review North York, ON

Service

Toilet and sink had a problem, also the dish washer was not functioning properly due to some connections at the back of it, these guys fixed it, fair price, nice and neat job

Aydin from North York
Aydin from North York
2 reviews North York, ON

Service

Amazing service, great and affordable price, great attitude, on time. experts in their job and fixed the leaking problem instantly while 2 other plumbers that i brought over couldn't find the clue where the leakings coming from .

Laurie
Laurie

kitchen faucet

Top Choice responded promptly to my kitchen faucet incident: it became a fountain and flooded my kitchen. They replaced my faucet quickly and were very tidy, and removed the old equipment.
Hamed also provided a few options and helpful advice for the upcoming renovation of my laundry room and basement washroom. I will definitely be using Top Choice again, and highly recommend them.

Alex Evans Danforth Area
Alex Evans Danforth Area

Main drain clogged

416-888-1496/416-880
77 patricia ave
Toronto
M2M 1J1

An emergency service call on a Sunday as my main drain in the basement badly clogged and overflowing. Alex and Hamed showed up from another job. They worked until 9:30pm to remove their snake that had become stuck on tree roots. They called a 3rd plumber at 8pm on a rainy Sunday night who helped fix the problem. They then recommended how they would replace the drain and the procedures when all they wanted to do was go home to their wives and eat dinner.
The price charged was so ridiculously low that I added a big tip to make up for their hard work.
Highly recommended and my new plumbers moving forward.

M in Thornhill
M in Thornhill
9 reviews Thornhill, ON

Replace vanity, pedestal sink and fix toilets

Called Top Choice Plumbing on short notice and they came out in 2 days. 2 gentlemen came out and worked quite hard for 4 hours. The work was great and as they were fixing the toilet they also asked for cleaning supplies to clean areas that were exposed during the repair. They are now my go to plumbers.

nick from York
nick from York
1 review York, ON

Re plumbing bathroom and stak

Top choice plumbing guys did a awesome job for me,they were fast,fair and well knowledged, they deliver the job done clean and on time, i would definitely recommend them and ll call them again for plumbing issues.

Mahyar from Toronto
Mahyar from Toronto

Vanity and Bath tub, tabs installation

It was a on time finishing. Very Clean and good quality materials and installation fittings. You can feel their Responsibility for good performance and quality. I will suggest then to all in my local community to enjoy their job.

More about Top Choice Plumbing

At Top Choice Plumbing, we are fully license, all of our staff are fully license as well.Our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is to have our clients for a life time.…

Residential and commercial Plumbing