Plumbing
Drain Services

Reviews for Top Choice Plumbing

Mahyar from Toronto
Mahyar from Toronto

Vanity and Bath tub, tabs installation

It was a on time finishing. Very Clean and good quality materials and installation fittings. You can feel their Responsibility for good performance and quality. I will suggest then to all in my local community to enjoy their job.

hamid from Toronto
hamid from Toronto

plumbing

I had a completed renovation project. It was a big pluming task which was done by top choice company. they did an amazing job which i was completely satisfied with. Also, they finished the job within the time frame that was promised.

Spring from Toronto
Spring from Toronto

Top Choice Plumbing

I called Alex, from Top Choice Plumbing to install kitchen faucet, and garbage disposal. They offered a good price for us. I was impressed! A nice installation, everything was done neatly. Thank you Alex and Hamed, I'm enjoy what you guys done here. THANK YOU TOP CHOICE PLUMBING.

Morris from Richmond Hill
Morris from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

My wife asked me several times to renovate our kitchen, but I was afraid of the mess, loss of money and time and specially the result.
Finally we decided to do it. We had some expert trade-person to consult with and the Top Choice Plumbing was one of the companies that we had chosen to talk about. Those gentlemen helped us to change our old kitchen to the new, stylish, and gorgeous one. Their idea, time-management and expertise were unbelievable helpful for us. We are much appreciate of their work and fully recommend them to the other home owners.

Morris Hass

Edgar from Maple
Edgar from Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Plumbing

Outstanding/Excellent service provided by Top Choice Plumbing. They were on time and provided me with a fast and professional work .I had a full replacement sink done in less than an hour not to mention a great competitive price.

Dani Petch from Toronto
Dani Petch from Toronto

Fix faucet

Called the company and they came immediately to fix a dripping faucet. Even though it wasn't a big job they didn't hesitate. They were very professional, courteous and friendly, did their work very efficiently. I would highly recommend these plumbers to anyone looking for professional service! Thanks Millad!

mehdi from Thornhill
mehdi from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Drain Blockage

We had a problem with main drain on the weekend, I called Top Choice Pluming. Alex showed up on the same day and took care of the problem.
we were very impressed with his performance and experiences, he showed us where the blockage was and explained our options.
what I liked the most about that his rate.was fair and reasonable.
I do recommend Top Choice plumbing to everyone.

Mary from Toronto
Mary from Toronto

TopChoice Plumbing

I had a problem with my dishwasher. I asked the TopChoice Plumbing to fix it. They are very professional and could do the job in a short period of time. I'm so satisfied, and will recommend them to everyone!

M Touraj from Toronto
M Touraj from Toronto

Major plumbing in my basement and soem minor work around the house

I had some plumbing work in my basement (old house, built in 1890), 3 different contractors gave me estimates of more than $1500. for things that i did not need to do. I called these guys and they immediately recognized the problem and fixed it for about half of the other estimates. I am so happy to have found reliable and knowledgeable and trustworthy plumbers like this. They were professional and knowledgable, saved me time and money and headache. They also fixed some of the messy work of the previous owner. I cannot sing the praise of these guys loud enough, highly recommend them. you will not go wrong choosing them.

masoud from residensial
masoud from residensial
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

top choice plumbing

I've had my basement plumbing done by these folks, what an amazing team work and schedule at a reasonable cost, very knowledge people and neat work performed in my premises. I would recommend them to anyone that needs anything to do with plumbing. JUST TRUST THEM and leave the job to them , james

More about Top Choice Plumbing

At Top Choice Plumbing, we are fully license, all of our staff are fully license as well.Our goal is to provide excellent service for our clients. We offer complete plumbing services from custom homes, renovations, alterations, repairs and drain service. We also believe in saving our clients money by avoiding unnecessary work and providing competitive rates. Our goal is to have our clients for a life time.…

Residential and commercial Plumbing
Hot water Tank installation
Pipe Replacement
Full Service Plumbing

Plumbing and Drain Services
We offer the best quality, fully warranteed, plumbing products. We Only Use CSA UL Warnock Hersey Approved Products.
Residential and commercial Plumbing Sewer Backwater Valves Snaking kitchen sink Toilet repair Appliance Installation Drain snaking Hydronic systems Floor heating Water Proofing Faucet Installation Drain Emergency Drain video camera inspection Hot water Tank installation Pipe Replacement Full Service Plumbing
Toto Toilets, American Standard, Pricepfister faucets, Moen taps
Multiple underground drain replacement solutions. Trench-less Main Sanitary Drain Replacement and FORMA DRAIN
2000
You're happy or you don't pay!
cheques and cash
PROJECT RATE
We let you know the price upfront before we start. We will gladly come out, diagnose the situation
You're happy or you don't pay!