Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care

3960 Chesswood Dr Toronto ON M3J 2B9
Landscape Contractors & Designers
Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care

Reviews for Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care

Landscape and renovation of outdoor living space.

Kari and Lawrence Park created a beautiful and thoughtful design for our outdoor living space. Execution was on budget, on time and high quality. All questions and concerns addressed. Communication was superb. Couldn't be more pleased with the result.

Your property was one of our most interesting design and construction projects in 2020. In the beginning of the design project, we worked with your wish list for your outdoor living space but beyond that, you basically gave us free reign to design something beautiful. You were always open to our suggestions. As your designer, this kind of trust is appreciated.We had a few challenges along the way with your installation, but once the issues were addressed, the final result was very rewarding.

It was a pure pleasure to work with you from the beginning of the project to its end.

Sharon in Toronto
Sharon in Toronto

Landscaping Design

I requested a design from Kari, Landscape Designer for Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care for our front and backyard. The design created was breath taking and could not believe the possibility of the transformation of our gardens. The design created included the elements we had discussed: low maintenance, colourful, tranquil and not expensive.
Kari and his team executed the design in our front yard this summer and it is exactly like the design and we are more than pleased with how the landscaping turned out.
I would highly recommend Lawrence Park Garden Care for any and all services. I have had an excellent experience working with Kari and Brent (who does our bi-weekly lawn care) and their teams.

From the perspective of a Landscape Designer, your project was ideal because you allowed me to be as creative as possible within your budget limits. Because your property is narrow and long, it was challenging to design it, but our efforts were rewarded at the end of the project by your happiness by the results.

Our design program which allows us to prepare 3D- and video- presentations in addition to traditional 2D- drawings definitely helps our clients in the decision-making process because what they see on a designer’s screen is what they are going to see when the design is executed.

I am excited to see your front yard next spring when all the new plants come back to life again.

Jo-Anne K
Jo-Anne K

Landscaping project

Couldn't be happier with the team from Lawrence Park. The front and back yards look great but I expected that. It was the customer service level that thrilled me. From my first phone call to the estimates and the actual work, I was kept informed and knew exactly what was going to happen when. That was not my experience with previous landscaping companies. The team was super nice and seemed to take great pride in their excellent work. I highly recommend them.

This year we have been blessed by many great clients and you are definitely one of them. You asked me to design your whole property. I first designed your backyard and soon after that, we constructed it. After that, I designed your corner front yard. As a designer, I love to create unique-looking gardens if my clients are open for it, and you were. When our crew was constructing it, passersby gave them positive feedback about the unique look.

Our construction crews loved working with you. You treated them very well, even baking cookies for them. Thank you.

Pam
Pam

Backyard garden

Lawrence Park did a fabulous job of transforming our overgrown backyard garden. Raina provided excellent advice and a fabulous design with summer blooming flowers while also incorporating some of our existing plants. The team arrived and quickly removed all of the overgrown bushes, pruned some existing shrubs and planted our new garden. We were kept informed every step of the way. Everyone was professional, knowledgeable and so easy to work with. We are thrilled with our new garden. We highly recommend Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care.

Thank you for your kind words Pam.
We very much enjoyed working with you as well. It is always a pleasure to work in a "gardeners" garden, and rewarding to know that the little details will be appreciated as the garden matures over the next few years.
Enjoy!

beautiful work, organized and thorough

They did an excellent job. the project lead designed and executed a complete build of our garden. it was creative and classy and overall turned out really beautiful. Importantly, they were easy to communicate with, responded to emails about the job and caring for the garden afterward etc... I was grateful for that part of the service.

They helped us with lights and an irrigation system, and so were a "one stop shop", which was very convenient.

This project cost significantly more than we set out for, but I think ultimately their prices were reasonable given the products and services they offered. I would definitely recommend this company, and probably as with any company, if you have a budget, I would discuss that up front to prevent costs getting above where you would like them. But overall, good value.

At the beginning of the design process, your front yard was ready for an upgrade. You recognized this and asked us to design a modern-looking front yard. We are glad that we succeeded together to create not only a modern-looking front yard but also a unique-looking one. I think everybody in our company is proud of the end result.

The project was more expensive than originally assumed but, I am sure, the value of your beautiful home has also gone up because of your new front yard. The front yard is the face of the property. It is the first thing that visitors see and it tells them what the home owner values – beauty and quality.

Garden care company

Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care has looked after our extensive gardens, lawns, green roofs, green walls, and flower pots for many decades. (Of course their company has grown a lot since we first started with them.) They were also involved in the “renewal” of our garden when we did a big building project 10 years ago, and the results are wonderful. We love the look of the flowers, trees, and bushes that they plant and look after on our property. They give excellent advice on any garden problems, or changes that might enhance the gardens (bulbs needing renewal, ailing trees needing attention, etc.) Their staff are all experts in garden care, I have heard that many of them take horticulture courses during the winter. They have great integrity, and they are also very easy to get along with. I would highly recommend the work of Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care.

Stacey in Toronto
Stacey in Toronto

Fantastic Back Yard Reno!

The team at Lawrence Park Garden Care was incredible. From design to execution, it was flawless. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. They turned a small backyard with very little usable space into an area where I can entertain and enjoy. This has increased the value of my home as well!

Our goal is to serve all our clients with our best capacity. During the peak seasons, when our phones ring frequently and our email boxes are filled with requests, it is challenging to serve everybody as fast and flawlessly as we want. It is always our goal to succeed in meeting our client's expectations.

When our clients are happy with the end result, we are happy too.

Front Garden Perennials

I highly recommend Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care. After a Norway maple was cut down by the city and the large stump removed, our small, overgrown shade garden needed a total re-work. It was difficult to find a contractor who would re-set the dislodged rocks. Lawrence Park agreed, and did a fantastic job last Fall. The rocks are firmly in place, with spaces for a variety of rockery plants. We postponed the creation of garden of shrubs and perennials in the 20 by 30 foot area until after the new city tree was planted - in late November. In the spring Jessica proposed a design, worked with our ideas and suggested good alternatives when I did not like some element.. The final design incorporated some of the existing plants and an interesting variety of new ones. The installation was completed on schedule and the property thoroughly cleaned up. All the plants are thriving and we've received many compliments on our new look. Jessica and the installation crew were professional, knowledgeable and efficient ..a pleasure to work with!

Lawrence Park Garden Care - Driveway and Deck

Lawrence Park installed interlock brick on our driveway and built a deck in our backyard with a fire pit and privacy screens. The design was completed by Lawrence Park. A budget was presented with a timeline. The team came under budget and delivered the project before the anticipated deadline. Cost savings were achieved and the design is absolutely beautiful . They were neat and tidy while working and made valuable recommendations throughout. The team is knowledgeable, trustworthy and very efficient. Congratulations to Lawrence Park on another project well delivered.

landscaping

Lawrence Park has done a wonderful job with our landscaping the past year: seasonal planters, tree maintenance, lawn maintenance, sprinkler upkeep.
Staff is consistently professional and courteous. Any concerns are quickly and sufficiently addressed.
Jessica Munroe has a done a particularly outstanding job with customer service and creative design.

More about Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care

Lawrence Park Complete Garden Care is an award-winning, full-service landscaping company. Located in and serving Toronto’s finest neighbourhoods, Lawrence Park Complete Garden care specializes in: * Landscape design & construction * Lawn & garden care * Sprinkler system maintenance * Seasonal urn displays With over 27 years of attentive, white-glove ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in North York?